Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 10, 2013 1:54 PM

Nov 2012
At the end, when she is waiting for him at the school gate, at least for me personally I think it implies that she can leave the school now. So regardless if she is still a ghost or whatever, if she can leave the school, then they can certainly be together forever.
Sep 14, 2013 11:59 AM

Jul 2013
jose21 said:
Weird ending to me....
I would've never expected Yuuko and Teiichi to end up together.
It's just way too unrealistic. I would've expected something like a flashfoward where Teiichi is dying of old age and finally gets to be together with Yuuko.

Oh yeah, because the the whole story is completely realistic. xD

I think you're kinda right about the flashfoward, but i don't really know... Yeah, it could be more comprehendable, but that's the cutiful in this.
Stories like Spice and Wolf, Tasogare, etc. in which couples that by logic(Whichever logic you may find on them xD) shouldn't be able to be together... find a way to do it.

I first saw the anime ending like 2 years ago... and i really love it!
A few months ago i saw the manga ending(raws) and love it more!(Well, maybe the same, but with some nostalgic feels, i feel it more)
And today i saw it translated, and... maaan. *manly tears
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki, Houtarou
Sep 14, 2013 12:39 PM

Sep 2011
hpulley said:
Japanese romances almost never change mid course. A Yuuko x Teiichi ending was really the only one possible. Just doesn't tend to happen in Japan that someone other than the main original couple is together in the end. Super rare that there is a switch. They seem to like fate, star crossed lovers like Yuuko and Teiichi who overcome time, space and death to remain together forever.

Too idealistic, I always saw them as just star crossed lovers, they can never be together. I mean, it is true at they cantouch each other, but Yuuko is a ghost!

Would be awakward when he gets old and Yuuko is still a 16 year old girl(body)

Like Kirie said "come back to reality!"
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Sep 24, 2013 5:57 PM

May 2013
That was a nice ending.
Oct 26, 2013 3:00 PM
Oct 2010
those last pages, HNGGGGG
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Mar 11, 2014 2:41 PM

Sep 2013
GodlyKyon said:

Too idealistic, I always saw them as just star crossed lovers, they can never be together. I mean, it is true at they cantouch each other, but Yuuko is a ghost!

Would be awakward when he gets old and Yuuko is still a 16 year old girl(body)

Like Kirie said "come back to reality!"

They PERFECTLY can be together forever now. He was " spirited away". He become ghost without dying (suicide teory is plain stupid). Yuuko was "bound" to oldschool building but her regrets are gone(she can leave school territory now), now she is bound to Teichi, because he was her "final regret". Very happy ending for them and i really like it ^__^ Authors did really good job :D
BTW: I dont know whats going on with this chap 46? Id rather leave it the way it is now... I just hope they dont ruin it, and this rather fragile ending can be very easily ruined... And if it turns out my theory was wrong, than Im going to curse authors into eternal damnation...
NeutroNShivAMar 11, 2014 3:06 PM
Jun 23, 2014 9:19 PM

Jan 2013
jose21 said:
Weird ending to me....
It's just way too unrealistic. I would've expected something like a flashfoward where Teiichi is dying of old age and finally gets to be together with Yuuko.
That's cliche as fuck, the manga nailed it in my opinion.

10/10
Aug 11, 2014 1:03 PM

Nov 2008
Wow!!! This shocked me! So he is dead?!

I loved the ending a this chapter. The color pages were magnificent and added a really nice touch to the revelation. I want to know more!

------------

Since I'm reading this from the "future" why is there still 10 chapters left? I hope they don't screw this ending up. It's a bittersweet ending but it JUST fits!
Nov 22, 2014 4:19 PM

Aug 2014
ClementIV said:
Wow!!! This shocked me! So he is dead?!

I loved the ending a this chapter. The color pages were magnificent and added a really nice touch to the revelation. I want to know more!

------------

Since I'm reading this from the "future" why is there still 10 chapters left? I hope they don't screw this ending up. It's a bittersweet ending but it JUST fits!

Where are you reading it? The place I'm reading it at has chapter 45 as the last chapter. xD

And wow, this ending is a hell of a lot better than the anime ending.
Nov 1, 2015 8:36 AM
Nov 2015
a very good ending, i think that yuuko will wait for teiichi until he is old ,besides yuuko can get out of the school so she will be start living with teiichi in his house and help him get a job or bussiness until the time comes that teiichi will be dead and finally they'll be able to go to heaven together and have a happilly ever after
Jul 14, 2016 9:28 PM

Aug 2013
I just cannot bring myself to enjoy this ending
Sep 4, 2016 5:37 AM
Jul 2016
Teiichi committed sucide??? really someone please explain this to me thanks for your help .
Aug 29, 2017 7:44 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Thank goodness that it didnt end here, the anime pulled a comeback from nowhere, at last minute, without properly giving us some more scenes to let it sink in nicely.

The built up to meeting Yuuko again was much better here, making more sense she appeared, instead of Yuuko being prevented to leave due to Teiichi kiss giving her lingering memories that she couldnt separate from...

But that doesnt mean you should end it here! The mangaka cleary understand what was the meaning of an epilogue, since the plot is resolved with Yuuko's return, but that doesnt mean that provides the best conclusion to the series.

Ahmad_Naeem said:
Teiichi committed sucide??? really someone please explain this to me thanks for your help .

It is soo misleading ending with these last words, but no, that was refering to that Yuuko can now also leave school grounds, so they can "disappear from school" forever.
Since it is a translation maybe something was lost during the process...
PlaycoolAug 29, 2017 7:47 AM
Sep 8, 2017 4:01 PM

Jan 2016

PeenusWeenusCaim said:
jose21 said:
Weird ending to me....
That's cliche as fuck, the manga nailed it in my opinion.

10/10

Same, It'll be a bit cliche but atleast they will meet again.. I guess.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Chapter 54 Discussion

Kiba_Senpai - Jul 1, 2023

1 by rmahoney717 »»
Jul 2, 2023 10:43 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Chapter 25 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Aug 15, 2011

13 by Kiba_Senpai »»
May 28, 2023 5:32 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Chapter 13 Discussion

BladerJC - Aug 1, 2010

16 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Apr 2, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Chapter 7 Discussion

ClementIV - Jun 14, 2010

8 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Feb 14, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Chapter 4 Discussion

-Kazu - May 23, 2010

3 by Kiba_Senpai »»
Feb 5, 2023 8:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.