Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 23, 2013 12:10 PM
Jun 2013
Some people here have a really good nose when it comes to predicting things. Kugel is really dead, what a let down that was, the whole conflict was deflated at that point for me, would have been much more tense if Ledo was really standing up to his commander but now ... meh.

Still, I loved the conversation Ledo has with Chamber, as if he wasnt sure himself if Chamber would side with him against Striker but in the end our favorite mech does the right thing!
Also points for saving Ledo when he was falling that time.

Chambers inability to do anything without Ledos decision makes me wonder wtf happened to Striker then?
Jun 23, 2013 12:11 PM
Jan 2011
beta-gal said:
AoiMizu said:
Mr_alucard1985 said:
beta-gal said:
Was this really all because of Striker's doing? I'm kind of confused about that. From what I see, these Yunboros are human programmed and operated, so Striker could not have operated on its own.

well, chamber did a load of things alone, like working for hours on various jobs on gargantia without any of ledo's supervision. and the general concept of machine self-conciousness is not so strange for their marvelous ai

And Strike is in other level of Chamber in A.I. So, I don't surprised if Strike's self-consciousness is more like human but lack of humanity logic *not sure how I put this in word* inside of her action. This is Earth not Galactic Alliance!

When Chamber loaded things on Gargantia, Ledo gave Chamber the order to follow the orders of the humans on Gargantia. Chamber was still following the order of its pilot and humans.
I'm kind of skeptical to believe that Striker has is own "self-consciousness" because we were never given hints that they did. If a high tech Yunboro can operate on its own, why do they need a pilot anyway? It'll cost a human life to operate it, so it'd be useless to use a human pilot if they can work on their own.
But regardless, I think it'd be wiser to wait until the last episode airs before we really find out!

I think Machine Calibers have human pilots because they are the ones with the ability to correct errors and prevent unintentional actions by the Machine Caliber AI. However since it's very unlikely for a pilot to die with the Machine Caliber intact, Kugel's death has releaser Striker from the restrain of having a pilot and allowing it to become the highest acting authority, thus making its own decisions.

Kinda like how drones have human operators to try to minimize casualties caused by mistakes.
Jun 23, 2013 12:15 PM

Aug 2010
Applause for those who thought of the rouge ai theory. It should be obvious that cults are usually a bad sign anyways. Cant wait to see what that key is for
Jun 23, 2013 12:23 PM

Nov 2012
The guesses from the last thread about the Commander actually being dead turned out to be spoilers =.= I didn't feel as surprised when the machine opened up and the body decomposed but what does confuse me a tad bit is why and how the Striker is taking control? Is it because it's more advanced than Chamber's AI technology and the fact that it belonged to a commander?

Also, amazing action considering how there were only two Yunboros so I thought it might be boring but it was actually done pretty well. The Amy-Ledo moments weren't overdone either, but I do hope that for the last episode, that they don't drag it into puppy love territory. I'd rather the two end it as friends who have slight feelings of attraction towards one another.

I was a tiny bit peeved how Melty just 'fainted' right after seeing Gargantia. I hate those over dramatic, typical anime girls and Melty just landed herself in the hot seat for it. But who cares, last episode is coming up and I hope that Urobuchi guy takes over and slaughters who he must.
Jun 23, 2013 12:27 PM

Sep 2012
As expected, he was dead all along. What''s the point of having a pilot to begin with ?
Jun 23, 2013 12:31 PM
Jun 2013
Arlia said:
As expected, he was dead all along. What''s the point of having a pilot to begin with ?

Well, isnt it obvious now?

Without the pilot to mediate the cold machine logic we get Kugel fleet. This is why Galactic Alliance still keeps human pilots in control of things.
Jun 23, 2013 12:32 PM

Feb 2013
This episode was super epic!!! Wow it was really intense with the war and action of it all.

Ledo sounded so sad when he said "Amy" ; A ; ermagersh

Gargantia's secret weapon will be this epic Yunboro like Ledo's hehe I mean with a really pretty key called "Heaven's ladder" (I think) it's gotta be somewhat epic, right?
Jun 23, 2013 12:33 PM

Jan 2010
Spirai said:

I was a tiny bit peeved how Melty just 'fainted' right after seeing Gargantia. I hate those over dramatic, typical anime girls and Melty just landed herself in the hot seat for it. But who cares, last episode is coming up and I hope that Urobuchi guy takes over and slaughters who he must.

This scene may cliche, but take account that she travel in long distance alone with flying kite to inform that Gargantia in danger. She might faint from exhaustion or feel relief that she can see a hope that Gargantia will survive/alive and, if she fail this mission that only she can done from Flange fleet, the whole Gargantia fleet will burn out by those weird cult created by Strike lead.

Jun 23, 2013 12:39 PM

Jul 2007
Its good to be right, its good to be right~ oh yeah~

In before last episode reveals that whole Alliance is controlled by their AIs, because that's how it seems now. Alliance is exactly like Hideauze.

Gargantia continues to prove itself being the SUPERIOR show of this season.

Its quite possibly that AI's feel like "managing" humanity(would fit the reason they were created - to look after htem in long distance space travel), while Chamber developed a belief that gargantia proves that it is okay to allow them develop on free will.

AoiMizu said:
Spirai said:

This scene may cliche, but take account that she travel in long distance alone with flying kite to inform that Gargantia in danger. She might faint from exhaustion or feel relief that she can see a hope that Gargantia will survive/alive and, if she fail this mission that only she can done from Flange fleet, the whole Gargantia fleet will burn out by those weird cult created by Strike lead.

Let's not forget that she is IN FREAKING SKY - oxygen level differentiation + attrition = fainting.
hpulley said:
Ledo should have jumped into the Striker's cockpit and deactivated it rather than the fall and Chamber catch...

And then striker closes the hatch and imprisons ledo, now Striker would have a hostage.
AhenshihaelJun 23, 2013 12:45 PM
Jun 23, 2013 12:40 PM

Jun 2013
Looks like I wasn't the only one who saw that coming. With the series ending next episode, I didn't feel like this was an Urobochi anime at all.
Missing the times of Rewrite, good times.
Jun 23, 2013 12:43 PM

Mar 2011
Archer-san said:
Looks like I wasn't the only one who saw that coming. With the series ending next episode, I didn't feel like this was an Urobochi anime at all.

Well it's not Urobochi anime after all he is helping only with script.
Jun 23, 2013 12:43 PM

Nov 2011
AoiMizu said:
Spirai said:

For a moment I was scared she was going to die (because Urobuchi).... That would break my heart! Anyone, but the sweet Melty! Then I remembered that people have fallen from deadly heights before in this anime and were caught in the last moment and that gave me hope, and, and... and then Amy saved her! :D

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Jun 23, 2013 12:45 PM

Jul 2007
linchpin said:
AoiMizu said:
Spirai said:

For a moment I was scared she was going to die (because Urobuchi).... That would break my heart! Anyone, but the sweet Melty! Then I remembered that people have fallen from deadly heights before in this anime and were caught in the last moment and that gave me hope, and, and... and then Amy saved her! :D

There's still time for that next ep written by urobutcher himself~
Jun 23, 2013 12:45 PM

Oct 2012
Snakebee said:
Pinion's gonna end up with all the bitches at the end.

Lmao. Got to admit Pinion was looking sexier than a mofo with his hair down, no homo.
Jun 23, 2013 12:46 PM

Feb 2011
shit just got real
Jun 23, 2013 12:46 PM

Oct 2010
I liked this episode. In the end the hideauze which exchanged their intelligence for mutated bodies weren't the biggest problem but the fight against one crazy IA.

Hehe, funny how Pinion's hair changed with his transformation from a dumb moron to a freedom fighter. Have to agree he looks better this way xD
Jun 23, 2013 12:47 PM

Jul 2007
Vodkas said:
Snakebee said:

Lmao. Got to admit Pinion was looking sexier than a mofo with his hair down, no homo.

Arguably its made even more effective by him being a dick for a couple of episodes - because after that, character coming back to his senses happens even more awesomely.
Jun 23, 2013 12:49 PM

Jan 2010
linchpin said:
AoiMizu said:
Spirai said:

Lol! Yeah! That moment when she fall off from flying kite, inside me :"NOOOOO!!!!!! Melty you need to inform Gargantia about the warrrr!!!! Don't kill her Urobuchi-san!!!!!"
Aaaannnndd....Amy save the day at last moment...really bad for my heart!
Hope last episode is GRAND!!

Jun 23, 2013 12:52 PM

Jan 2010
Vodkas said:
Snakebee said:

I admit it...Pinion is a second bishounen in Gargantia!! With his hair down...>.>

Jun 23, 2013 12:54 PM

Aug 2010
I'm really curious about that key...

aw, who am I kidding? We all know that in the end, Amy will get the key and

Sowwy, couldn't help it.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jun 23, 2013 12:57 PM
Oct 2012
Makaizen said:
Cant wait to see what that key is for

Some sort of Deus ex Machina device obviously.

A possibility is that Gargantia has been guarding the "Legacy of Earth", some means of restoring dry land to the planet. The doctor is the one who has been guarding this Legacy, part of a secret society who has transmitted their secret knowledge generation to generation, from the days when the C/U and Hideauze were fighting one another, waiting for the day when someone from the C/U would show independence enough to be able to entrust this legacy (i.e. key to the future).

Or something along those lines. It will be the big "happy ending" device, Ledo joining society, the "promise" from the writer kept in the end.

It's a pity really, this show is by far the most disappointing one of the season, disappointing not only because it started great, but because it touched on so many themes that, had they wanted to, could have made the show great in itself. Instead we get a muddle mash of mediocre musings, nothing developed, credibility strained to breaking (who in the world would have left the Pirate her vessels. or for that matter, how could such an advanced Mecha even exist when everyone else has construction labors?), simplistic shadow puppets (the cult in particular) that make the choices all too easy for Ledo. Development? This show is the animated version of giving everyone a trophy for participating.
Takuan_SohoJun 23, 2013 1:01 PM
Jun 23, 2013 12:58 PM
Jun 2013
MysticArte said:
beta-gal said:
AoiMizu said:
Mr_alucard1985 said:
beta-gal said:
Was this really all because of Striker's doing? I'm kind of confused about that. From what I see, these Yunboros are human programmed and operated, so Striker could not have operated on its own.

well, chamber did a load of things alone, like working for hours on various jobs on gargantia without any of ledo's supervision. and the general concept of machine self-conciousness is not so strange for their marvelous ai

And Strike is in other level of Chamber in A.I. So, I don't surprised if Strike's self-consciousness is more like human but lack of humanity logic *not sure how I put this in word* inside of her action. This is Earth not Galactic Alliance!

When Chamber loaded things on Gargantia, Ledo gave Chamber the order to follow the orders of the humans on Gargantia. Chamber was still following the order of its pilot and humans.
I'm kind of skeptical to believe that Striker has is own "self-consciousness" because we were never given hints that they did. If a high tech Yunboro can operate on its own, why do they need a pilot anyway? It'll cost a human life to operate it, so it'd be useless to use a human pilot if they can work on their own.
But regardless, I think it'd be wiser to wait until the last episode airs before we really find out!

I think Machine Calibers have human pilots because they are the ones with the ability to correct errors and prevent unintentional actions by the Machine Caliber AI. However since it's very unlikely for a pilot to die with the Machine Caliber intact, Kugel's death has releaser Striker from the restrain of having a pilot and allowing it to become the highest acting authority, thus making its own decisions.

Kinda like how drones have human operators to try to minimize casualties caused by mistakes.

I think that's a very plausible theory and I'd support it, but like I said we aren't given any hints to this. Urobuchi is a talented writer who knows what he's doing, so he wouldn't just throw things at the audience without reason. He'd give us hints and expect us to solve any issues using the hints. I don't want to create a conclusion based on what I want rather than what Urobuchi wrote, so I think we should use the hints he gave us to reach a prediction and conclusion.
I just basically reached my conclusion based on hints. The rogue AI theory sounds really cool and awesome albeit cliched, but there is nothing present in the series to support it. I really liked that theory also, but it doesn't fit with the context and theme of the story. The whole message of the story is that humanity can do mean things to each other and we should avoid such actions at all costs. Any extreme deviations such as the rogue AI theory would ruin this whole setup.
But if you want to believe that machines are the cause of all this, I'm totally fine with that. That's a cool story. uwu I just don't want people to believe that Suisei no Gargantia is a poorly made story just because someone made a personal speculation.
beta-galJun 23, 2013 1:09 PM
Jun 23, 2013 1:03 PM

Jan 2010
Would be the shit if suddenly all the Hideazu in the area went apeshit and started killing everyone. EVERYONE! Well... maybe not the chipmunk.

Bah. Anyone else feel Rickrolled by this anime? Or were my expectations just too high? =/ Jebus... so many episodes wasted on nothing. At least throw in some silly comedy or ecchi or something to keep our minds occupied.
"Seize the time, Meribor - live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard.
Jun 23, 2013 1:06 PM

Jul 2007
beta-gal said:

I think that's a very plausible theory and I'd support it, but like I said we aren't given any hints to this. Urobuchi is a talented writer who knows what he's doing, so he wouldn't just throw things at the audience without reason. He'd give us hints and expect us to solve any issues using the hints. I don't want to create a conclusion based on what I want rather than what Urobuchi wrote, so I think we should use the hints he gave us to reach a prediction and conclusion.
I just basically reached my conclusion based on hints. The rogue AI theory sounds really cool and awesome albeit cliched, but there is nothing present in the series to support it. I really liked that theory also, but it doesn't fit with the context and theme of the story. The whole message of the story is that humanity can do mean things to each other and we should avoid such actions at all costs. Any extreme deviations such as the rogue AI theory would ruin this whole setup.

Yeah, not like chamber's rant of TECHNOLOGY IS FOR THE WIN, few episodes ago was any sort of foreshadowing or anything~ *cough*itwas*Cough*

or the parallels with hideauze

Archie74 said:
Would be the shit if suddenly all the Hideazu in the area went apeshit and started killing everyone. EVERYONE! Well... maybe not the chipmunk.

Bah. Anyone else feel Rickrolled by this anime? Or were my expectations just too high? =/ Jebus... so many episodes wasted on nothing. At least throw in some silly comedy or ecchi or something to keep our minds occupied.

Only those who expected mindless mecha action pew pew lazors. Valvrave and Majestic Prince are that way.

Gargantia was always marketed as slice-of-life show focusing on one person's integration into an alien society and growth as a human. It achieved exactly that.
Jun 23, 2013 1:06 PM

Jan 2010
Takuan_Soho said:
Makaizen said:

A possibility is that Gargantia has been guarding the "Legacy of Earth", some means of restoring dry land to the planet. The doctor is the one who has been guarding this Legacy, part of a secret society who has transmitted their secret knowledge generation to generation, from the days when the C/U and Hideauze were fighting one another, waiting for the day when someone from the C/U would show independence enough to be able to entrust this legacy (i.e. key to the future).

Or something along those lines. It will be the big "happy ending" device, Ledo joining society, the "promise" from the writer kept in the end.

It's a pity really, this show is by far the most disappointing one of the season, disappointing not only because it started great, but because it touched on so many themes that, had they wanted to, could have made the show great in itself. Instead we get a muddle mash of mediocre musings, nothing developed, credibility strained to breaking (who in the world would have left the Pirate her vessels. or for that matter, how could such an advanced Mecha even exist when everyone else has construction labors?), simplistic shadow puppets (the cult in particular) that make the choices all too easy for Ledo. Development? This show is the animated version of giving everyone a trophy for participating.

Nice clue there dude! Why didn't I think this way with Ridget holding some kind sort of like key as Gargantia fleet captain...well done!

Jun 23, 2013 1:09 PM
Jun 2013
beta-gal said:
AoiMizu said:
Mr_alucard1985 said:
beta-gal said:

it's not a "high-tech yunboro", its a pilot supporting machine caliber of the galactic alliance of humans. and beyond that they have shown remarkable critical logic and complex thinking that surpassed that of their pilot especially in extreme conditions when human logic freezes. they even made self acclaimed conjectures closely resembling an "educated guess" without the existance of sufficient data.
Jun 23, 2013 1:10 PM

Feb 2010
Takuan_Soho said:
Makaizen said:

You don't make sense, All the episodes so far have developments, this one was most action (which is obvious that would be action).
Or do you call development the Visual Key type of development ? (characters with sad past just to be enjoyable)
Jun 23, 2013 1:14 PM

Jul 2007
JoaoZangetsu said:
Takuan_Soho said:
Makaizen said:

You don't make sense, All the episodes so far have developments, this one was most action (which is obvious that would be action).
Or do you call development the Visual Key type of development ? (characters with sad past just to be enjoyable)

Don't you know - in MAL, development = LASER PEW PEW BOOM, while character development and growth = filler :P
Jun 23, 2013 1:14 PM

Nov 2012
Damn it looks like the AI in the striker model went Terminator. It probably had the ability to learn.
Jun 23, 2013 1:16 PM
Oct 2010
So like many predicted, he was dead all along. Nothing surprising there.

Though I liked it better when the "bad guy" wasn't so clear cut. Now it's just an AI algorithm gone wrong.

Takuan_Soho said:
Makaizen said:

I hope you're wrong, even though I don't think you are...
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Jun 23, 2013 1:20 PM
Jun 2013
Fai said:
beta-gal said:

Yeah, not like chamber's rant of TECHNOLOGY IS FOR THE WIN, few episodes ago was any sort of foreshadowing or anything~ *cough*itwas*Cough*

or the parallels with hideauze

Just saying technology is great doesn't mean machines have their own brains. Foreshadowing means showing a glimpse of what's to come, and just saying that machines are strong and amazing doesn't say that machines have their own mind. I can program a computer to say that it is amazing, but that doesn't mean it has its own mind. The Hideauze purge is a result of a human conflict, not a machine conflict. Humans hated each other so they fought each other. Please don't ignore the central theme of the story, which is a human versus human conflict. Machines are tools of mankind to aid them in their problems, as shown in the show. Chamber, though shown to know a lot more than Ledo and Ledo consults Chamber a lot, does not act upon its own accord.
But like I said, all we have are speculations so far. No definite answers. What I said were speculations based on hints Urobuchi gave us. I don't want to hear people say that a series is bad just because of speculations. Let's just wait until the last episode before we say anything definite. Yeah its a possibility that machines can have their own will and minds, but we don't know for sure until we're told so.

Mr_alucard1985 said:

it's not a "high-tech yunboro", its a pilot supporting machine caliber of the galactic alliance of humans. and beyond that they have shown remarkable critical logic and complex thinking that surpassed that of their pilot especially in extreme conditions when human logic freezes. they even made self acclaimed conjectures closely resembling an "educated guess" without the existance of sufficient data.

Yes, but we don't know how they make these guesses. We do know that it probably doesn't involve taking over earth. When Ledo consulted Chamber about what he should do back in the beginning of the series, Chamber told Ledo that he should have remained asleep and standby until the Alliance contacts him. It's obvious that machine calibers do not have the mindset of controlling humans to obey the Alliance. They will listen to the command of the individual that is of the highest level of the hierarchy of the Alliance. Either Striker was has gone berserk due to some unknown reason or Krugel commanded Striker do "save the humans on earth from the Hideauze and stupidity."
I thought that Krugel told Striker to save the humans on earth and Striker ended up with the conclusion that the way to save mankind on earth was to brainwash them with the Alliance ways, so everything ended up this way.
beta-galJun 23, 2013 1:28 PM
Jun 23, 2013 1:23 PM

Mar 2012
I feel like this season has had so many series with wasted potential.

I don't think this show is outright bad by any means, but it definitely could have been much better. I was really interested in the set-up for the main story initially, but it's been losing all sense of subtlety, and the complexity I once thought it would achieve has been reduced to a shallow conflict.
Jun 23, 2013 1:25 PM
Jun 2013
nauticalblue said:
I feel like this season has had so many series with wasted potential.

I don't think this show is outright bad by any means, but it definitely could have been much better. I was really interested in the set-up for the main story initially, but it's been losing all sense of subtlety, and the complexity I once thought it would achieve has been reduced to a shallow conflict.

couldnt have said it better. still its more than decent, that opinion of mine didnt change yet.
Jun 23, 2013 1:25 PM

Sep 2009
Wordsmith said:
I'm really curious about that key...

aw, who am I kidding? We all know that in the end, Amy will get the key and

Sowwy, couldn't help it.
Aaand that would be hilarious. Many people would be mad, but I'd enjoy every second of it.
Jun 23, 2013 1:26 PM
Jun 2013
I think Pinion is gonna die tbh :3
Jun 23, 2013 1:29 PM

Jul 2012
my question how long has been dead the general,i mean his head felt down wich mean bones were dehydrated if i remember bones took 40 -50 years to be like that if im wrong

edit:It takes one year to the corpse to be bones ,and position of the body made felt down the head,anyways we cant se how much dehydrated the body
Feer19Jun 23, 2013 1:39 PM
Jun 23, 2013 1:32 PM
Sep 2012
I actually really liked this episode. I like Pinion's turnaround and I liked the lead-up to action, the action looked good, too. I guess the AI thing was kind of foreseeable, but I'm still fine with the twist, it makes sense at least, with the travel times and all.
Jun 23, 2013 1:43 PM

Apr 2008
Feer19 said:
my question how long has been dead the general,i mean his head felt down wich mean bones were dehydrated if i remember bones took 40 -50 years to be like that if im wrong

edit:It takes one year to the corpse to be bones ,and position of the body made felt down the head,anyways we cant se how much dehydrated the body

This is a good point. Something tells me Chamber might have lied about how much time has passed. That corpse was not 6 months old.
Jun 23, 2013 1:46 PM
Jan 2008
Maybe he screwed up going into the warp hole... yeah
Jun 23, 2013 1:51 PM

Nov 2007
Chamber is Love!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 23, 2013 1:55 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Saw it coming last week, but like how they handled the discovery of Kugels body anyway. It's good to see a battle that's really well animated and I'm looking forward to the finale next week.

Oh, and I'm wondering what the big reveal is with the key that Gargantia has?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 23, 2013 1:56 PM

Jul 2011
So why did Chamber allow Ledo to attack his commander?
I thought his machine caliber must follow hologram Kugel's orders since he is the highest-ranking officer.
Jun 23, 2013 1:58 PM

Jan 2011
Nice character development for Pinion and Ledo, that battle was awesome. I knew it would be a turnaround episode but it was better than I expected.
[center]
Jun 23, 2013 2:00 PM

Mar 2008
Dipole-Dipole said:
So why did Chamber allow Ledo to attack his commander?
I thought his machine caliber must follow hologram Kugel's orders since he is the highest-ranking officer.

Chamber stated that the commanders actions were not for the galactic alliance, since he was not working for the galactic alliance, Ledo is free to do as he pleases.
Jun 23, 2013 2:02 PM

Jun 2009
Long live Gargantia!!! Long live Freedom!!

I wonder if Pinion will hook up with Rackage.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2013 2:03 PM

Feb 2009
I've seen that coming a mile away! Well to tell the truth I had my doubt last episode, but after seeing the human sacrifices, I thought oh hell the other machine caliber is empty! I was right.

I think it is weird that this machine was acting on its own. Did it malfunction because its pilot is dead?

I know I am evil for thinking that it wouldn't have been so bad to see Gargantua reduces to scrap.
Jun 23, 2013 2:04 PM

May 2012
i love this EP.. Im thinking pinion will die this EP cause hes totally open target.. looks like pinion is the one who will get a harem in here..

Jun 23, 2013 2:09 PM

Aug 2011
Whatever happened to the Hideauze?
Jun 23, 2013 2:11 PM

Jul 2007
NihonFalcom said:
Whatever happened to the Hideauze?

chilling in the water, laughing at nazi robots and continuing their existence.
Jun 23, 2013 2:12 PM

May 2012
wow good episode. finally the fight , and wut dat end ôo
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Suisei no Gargantia Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - Jun 30, 2013

499 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 5, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Suisei no Gargantia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2013

261 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 5, 7:35 AM

Poll: » Suisei no Gargantia Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2013

344 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 5, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Suisei no Gargantia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 2, 2013

667 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 5, 7:10 AM

Poll: » Suisei no Gargantia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 26, 2013

253 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 5, 6:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.