Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 23, 2013 6:43 AM
Oct 2012
It was awesome. Their child version is so cute. Yokodera was too innocent. And he wearing girly dress was hilarious. And tsukiko was... .Now can't wait for the season finale
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Himel_713&sclick=1]
Jun 23, 2013 7:04 AM

Sep 2012
So cute and funny yet so serious at the same time. The coughs and pills couldn't have been more obvious but wow, that ending, from laughter to tears for sure. Can't wait for the last one.
Jun 23, 2013 7:08 AM

Aug 2012
A very good episode.

The only problem I have is, that, with only episode left, I don't think the ending will be satisfying.
.................................................................................
Jun 23, 2013 7:47 AM

May 2013
Goddamnit! why does little Tsukiko Have to be this cute?and her voice is also very cute.
Stark700 said:

Jun 23, 2013 9:02 AM

Apr 2010
Tsukasa
Tsukushi
Tsukiko
I noticed this from the first episode and i might be completely wrong but for reason i am seeing a vague connection between these names.

The reactions of the girls mother where unexpected she has a really rough speech i thought she would be more like Azusa's mother in a way.
But well she is interesting she appears uncaring at first but she does care a lot especially towards her daughters however she is using the wrong way to communicate with them.
She seems to be avoiding them thinking she will only do them wrong but she should try to interact with them especially since her life is ending soon.
Right now she is giving them bad memories of her a mother that didn't want to interact with her daughters that didn't seem to care for them which is not the case.
She should go to them now they are in Japan and make some nice memories with them instead, to show them that she does care about them and that they do mean a lot to her.
It's better for her and better for the girls and the girls will have some good memories of their mother instead of only negative ones of her.
Jun 23, 2013 9:55 AM

May 2012
Can't wait! > w <
My school is out tomorrow so I'll have nothing to do but wait.
Oh, and did anyone else see the resemblance between Mizore Shirayuki and Tsukiko's mom?
Jun 23, 2013 10:30 AM

Jun 2009
Too many awkward boners in this episode.
Jun 23, 2013 11:53 AM
Mar 2013
Aversa said:
She should go to them now they are in Japan and make some nice memories with them instead, to show them that she does care about them and that they do mean a lot to her.
It's better for her and better for the girls and the girls will have some good memories of their mother instead of only negative ones of her.

In my opinion, it may be the last thing she would like to do at least currently. She seems to want them to forget her or to hate her so that they don't feel sad when she passes away. However much she loves her daughters, it's impossible for her to live with them in Italy, for her doctor has told her medical condition cannot allow her to use an airplane. (To travel to Italy by ship is out of the question except if she is rich enough to have the doctor come with her.) I guess it could be possible for her husband's parents to cover some money if asked for even though they don't like her, because they also love their grandchildren and perhaps don't like to ignore their wish. But... she knows she's dying. The more her children have happy time with her, the more sadness of the eternal separation they will have to succeeded to, when she cannot console them anymore...
I'm not saying she is right or wrong. Maybe she's wrong but yet understandable to me.
htsujiJun 24, 2013 1:57 AM
Jun 23, 2013 11:57 AM
Mar 2013
-Quasar said:
Too many awkward boners in this episode.
That is what it is... or I have to say that's life.
Jun 23, 2013 12:20 PM

Nov 2007
This episode. Didn't lose any comedy in it, yet managed to pull of a drama which is really sad and heartbreaking. It is more heartbreaking now that Tsukiko sat there helplessly as she saw her mother's time is nearing the end. It's even more heartbreaking that Tsukushi had a fight with her mother, the very last time she ever was going to see her in the end. :(

One more episode to go and I really grew attachment for all the characters in this anime. All that is left is to reveal the mystery and I am ready to embrace a sad ending. I still hope they make a sequel to it, because I would definitely watch it!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 23, 2013 1:09 PM

Jun 2009
aint this a nice lil drama we're having.

Big fan of Tsukasa..

Also nice to see lil Azusa made an appearance too.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2013 1:39 PM

Feb 2012
I guess this explains why their memories of the past are all screwed up; Youto and Tsukiko wish to forget what they just saw due to the trauma it may cause. At the same time, Youto wishes for the memories he had with Tsukasa were given to the sisters. Of course, the cat being a troll, twists his wish a bit and ends up taking more than he wished for.

This explains why Steel's memory is mixed up with what actually happened ( IE the scene where younger Youto talked about Tsukasa measuring his height )

We'll see next ep. Also, Tsukasa's and Azuza's moms are total MILFs.
Jun 23, 2013 1:45 PM

Jun 2013
That cliffhanger though

Great episode for sure, But now another week will have to go by until i can watch it

and if its true that this is the last episode...

then idk what i will do with my life LOL

But great episode, and i hope the last one will explain alot more, since my questions are a ton.
Jun 23, 2013 3:21 PM

Feb 2013
it's been a fun and kawaii road, now to the last one
Jun 23, 2013 5:13 PM

Dec 2009
Wow, this episode... this series can really handle its serious side well.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jun 23, 2013 5:42 PM

Apr 2012
too bad it ends next week, I really enjoy that anime ^^
Jun 23, 2013 6:03 PM

Aug 2011
Mesmerizing and emotional. It must be terrible for Tsukiko to witness that to her mother.
Jun 23, 2013 6:19 PM

Jun 2012
So we're down to one more episode =/

Well this series has no problem with characters meeting their past selves.

Haha, Tsukasa is so nice at heart ^^

Jun 23, 2013 6:39 PM

Feb 2013
This episode was so sweet they're so kawaii nyan~~
Jun 23, 2013 8:10 PM
Oct 2010
wow tsukasa is so pretty.

wonder what hapened for all the rpesent day stuff
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jun 24, 2013 1:38 AM
Jun 2013
I wanna se more Episodes, so keep i t up and make more!
Jun 24, 2013 2:24 AM

Jun 2010
Tsukushi, what did you do!

DAMN. That little Tsukiko... Too cute.

This episode is just HHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Jun 24, 2013 5:57 AM

Feb 2011
Jun 24, 2013 6:26 AM
Mar 2013
Just for your information.
When young Tsukushi came home and insisted Youto should bring her mother right now, she referred to "Shinken", which means "parental authority (parental right and duty)." Tsukasa (Tsukushi and Tsukiko's mother) told the present Tsukiko at night that their grandparents (her parents-in-law) were asking her to give it up. I guess she skipped the meeting partly because she wouldn't like to surrender even though she clearly understood it was high time for her to do so (in addition to this, she was literally sick in bed.) Their grandparents didn't appeared there but I'm sure they were in the car stopping in front of the gate and they were reluctant to meet her, too.
htsujiJun 24, 2013 10:36 AM
Jun 24, 2013 11:56 AM
Feb 2013
Truly LOLi episode !
Except for ending.
kcuf
Jun 24, 2013 11:58 AM

Apr 2013
UnbornMVs said:

This is atleast as catchy and adicting as the "Yuno - 10 hours " video .
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jun 24, 2013 3:47 PM

Aug 2012
BloodyNightsky said:
AlexTheRiot said:
I could see Youto giving his memories to them after Tsukiko confides in him during their little park meetings. But that doesn't explain why he doesn't remember those meetings and she does.

I think you should think again about of this part of your posting . Read it and then you realize what you just have said.

lol doh, I see what you mean, I definitely should have worded that differently or been specific. But I was thinking he would have "wished" that Tsukiko and her sister had childhood memories of their mother, of course not knowing it was the woman he'd spent his childhood with, and the nekogami twisted it and stole his memories of her. But I don't see why his memories of the park would also have been stolen.
Jun 24, 2013 3:49 PM

Jul 2010
Tsukiko is too cute.Just...hhhhhnnnnnggggg.One of cutest characters ive ever seen >_>
Jun 24, 2013 4:40 PM

Jun 2013
Damn I watched all the episodes in a row and that cliffhanger. :(
Tsukiko is the best girl of the show, she's just so cute and lovable.
Jun 25, 2013 12:06 AM
Jun 2013
Does anyone here know the music that played in the last scene of this episode? thanks in advance.
Jun 25, 2013 2:11 AM
Mar 2013
AlexTheRiot said:
BloodyNightsky said:
AlexTheRiot said:
I could see Youto giving his memories to them after Tsukiko confides in him during their little park meetings. But that doesn't explain why he doesn't remember those meetings and she does.

I think you should think again about of this part of your posting . Read it and then you realize what you just have said.

lol doh, I see what you mean, I definitely should have worded that differently or been specific. But I was thinking he would have "wished" that Tsukiko and her sister had childhood memories of their mother, of course not knowing it was the woman he'd spent his childhood with, and the Nekogami twisted it and stole his memories of her. But I don't see why his memories of the park would also have been stolen.

In the earlier episode, Tsukushi said she had a feeling that she had met him before and he gave her something precious. Perhaps Youto willingly gave his precious memories with their mother to the sisters, who had been in itary and didn't know their mother's love. I guess what he wished Nekogami should be a kind of order with a strong tone rather than just a wish. That's why Nekogami call him "The happy prince." When the Prince orderd the swallow to take his eyes out and give them to poor people, he couldn't resist his order. Consequently, the prince became blind and insensible to what was going there. As for Youto, he was going to give his memories and become amnesia.
Just a speculation, though.
Jun 25, 2013 7:29 AM

Jan 2013
omg how cute episode :D drunk Tsukiko ^^
Jun 25, 2013 8:10 AM

Apr 2010
htsuji said:
Aversa said:

In my opinion, it may be the last thing she would like to do at least currently. She seems to want them to forget her or to hate her so that they don't feel sad when she passes away. However much she loves her daughters, it's impossible for her to live with them in Italy, for her doctor has told her medical condition cannot allow her to use an airplane. (To travel to Italy by ship is out of the question except if she is rich enough to have the doctor come with her.) I guess it could be possible for her husband's parents to cover some money if asked for even though they don't like her, because they also love their grandchildren and perhaps don't like to ignore their wish. But... she knows she's dying. The more her children have happy time with her, the more sadness of the eternal separation they will have to succeeded to, when she cannot console them anymore...
I'm not saying she is right or wrong. Maybe she's wrong but yet understandable to me.
I understand her reasoning but i just believe she should make some good memories with them.
What she doing now making them hate her might not cause them much grieve when she is not there anymore but in the long run they will start thinking that their mother didn't want them.
And in worst case scenario they might even start thinking that they where unwanted children which is a terrible thought for a child to have.
But if she shows that she loves them and does some nice things with them be together with them while she can it will cause to be hurt badly at first when she passes away.
But in the long run it will create less grieve for her children and when they get older they will understand why she did certain things.
But with the way she is currently going her children won't even try to understand her when they grow older why try to understand a person that didn't even care for you, the main thought it will create is why did that person hate us so much she didn't even make a attempted to contact us despite the fact she was dying.
Jun 25, 2013 10:17 AM

Oct 2012
Finally, some answers! Drunked Tsukiko was adorable. And now I am hoping for some good ending.
Jun 25, 2013 12:26 PM

Nov 2011
5/5

Stake fun albeit full of fanservice, drawing a little lacking, but the comedy made ​​amends everything. Here's how she was the mother of Tsukiko, with hilarious wearing that costume! XD
Jun 25, 2013 4:23 PM

Jan 2008
Jumping back in time is always fun. Enjoyed the episode especially Tsukiko's reaction to mini Yokodera.
Jun 25, 2013 6:48 PM

Mar 2012
Loved this episode which makes it even more upsetting that there is just one episode left T-T
Jun 25, 2013 7:58 PM
Apr 2013
cuties all over

but the thing i feared came about the end of this episode
Jun 27, 2013 3:36 AM

Apr 2009
So they were transported to the past, 10 years ago. Wow, didn't know Tsukiko had an inner shotacon in her! Now I know from which parent did Tsukushi take after, in more ways than one (except intelligence). Ahem. Lol at Tsukiko going crazy over little Youto, and later when she got drunk from merely smelling the alcoholic vapors in the room.

Comedy aside, I realize that after all the fun this is ultimately the tragic story of the Tsutsukakushi family playing out. Hence, the smooth transition to drama later into the episode. It must have pained Tsukiko to see her mother like this. Sick, alcoholic and tired; unable to even cook for herself. Poor Tsukasa, she probably died alone back in the present reality of our main characters.

Show has consistently exceeded my expectations, not to mention I was originally a reader of the manga adaptation of the novels. I could give a generous rating to this if we get a great ending for the finale.
Jun 27, 2013 4:59 AM
Mar 2013
It just came to me and perhaps you knew it already, but the titles of this episode and the next made a simple contrast, "Eps11: Inside of Tsutsukakushi families" and "Eps12:The Hentai Prince and outside of memories."
Jun 27, 2013 11:03 AM

Oct 2011
Any think that tsukasa looks like Mizore from Rosario vamp :P

Face chara from this anime is Tsukasa <3
Jun 29, 2013 6:10 AM

Apr 2013
I had a feeling that she was going to ' pass out ' but then when she did it was fully unexpected and I was like .......... I full felt empty.. like I don't know..this feeling I can't explain.
Jun 29, 2013 7:16 PM

Oct 2012
now young Yokodera looks like Chico after Tsukasa dressing him up like that.. lol.

Things have gotten serious now. I almost cried.
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Jun 30, 2013 2:34 AM

Nov 2012
hmm so they are go back in time? hmm...

btw this episode almost make me cry.. tsukasa-san :(
damn tsukiko 10 years ago is so cute btw XD
stil in "homu homu" XD

looking forward to next episode.. hope next episode not make me cry :3
Jul 1, 2013 11:05 AM

May 2011
Aww damn ;_; watching Tsukasa talking about her daughters and seeing Tsukushi reject her mother like that got me all teared up. It just feels so emotional to see that kind of relationship. And now she's collapsed at the end :(.

Looks like Tsukushi's memories were originally Yokodera's to me. Getting closer to solving this mystery. And everybody in their younger selves are all so adorable. Shy little Azusa, homu homu Tsukiko, and cute mispronouncing Tsukushi <3.
Jul 1, 2013 7:52 PM

Mar 2009
That episode was a breath of fresh air compared to the recent string of convoluted ones. Great episode. Sad, though.

What's wrong with their mom? What illness does she have?
Jul 8, 2013 3:43 AM
Jun 2013
A good episode. I'm a bit worried about how they are going to wrap it up in the next episode.
Jul 8, 2013 11:51 PM

Nov 2008
Holy Cow!! I'm not sure what I should feel more schocked at, the cross dressing or the cliffhanger.
Jul 23, 2013 11:34 AM

Jun 2012
I finally decided to finish the last two episodes. All the younger versions of them were "cute" and I really liked Tsukiko's mother. I wish this episode was longer as it is my favorite so far.

5/5
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

Jul 26, 2013 6:59 AM

Jan 2013
dat milf mother ..
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nyoko-Kun - Apr 13, 2013

304 by Speccie »»
Apr 10, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

182 by slepice24 »»
Mar 24, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

332 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 20, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

134 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:19 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2013

132 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.