Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 22, 2013 4:26 PM

Oct 2011
Gets ready for a sad ending next week T____T
Jun 22, 2013 4:28 PM

Feb 2010
Her mother is pretty dam hot.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 22, 2013 4:58 PM

Mar 2013
khalilbush said:
I think Yokodera gave his memories of Tsukiko and Tsukushi mother to them.

This... actually makes a lot of sense. It explains the swapped memories of the height measuring, and it fits in with the rest of the inconsistencies.
Jun 22, 2013 5:33 PM

Mar 2013
slarkisdabest said:
khalilbush said:

This... actually makes a lot of sense. It explains the swapped memories of the height measuring, and it fits in with the rest of the inconsistencies.

My guess is that he didn't give them to chibi steel, but that she wished that she would have been with her mother. The stony cat being twisted and all probably just decided to take his memories
Jun 22, 2013 5:43 PM

May 2012
YOKODERAAAAA

Chouchibi Tsukiko.

Pervert from the Future.

Tsukasabasan no Oppaiiiiii

HAMUHAMUHAMUHAMU
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jun 22, 2013 5:54 PM

Jan 2011
This episode was actually really good, time travel! I felt really sorry for Tsukiko's mother. Chibi Steel King was so aggressive but had such a moe voice still. xD Chibi Tsukiko was so cute. So young Yokodera also knew Tsukiko's mother and was quite close to her. Tsukiko acting all drunk was quite hilarious and erotic. The last scene was quite emotional though.
5/5
Jun 22, 2013 5:57 PM

Jan 2013
Temps said:
slarkisdabest said:
khalilbush said:

My guess is that he didn't give them to chibi steel, but that she wished that she would have been with her mother. The stony cat being twisted and all probably just decided to take his memories

I agree with that one... the stony cat is pretty twisted. However Yokodera really cares for their mother, I can see him wanting to give her daughters his memories.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Jun 22, 2013 5:59 PM

Apr 2011
MelbShaw said:
Her mother is pretty dam hot.

I see what you did there
Jun 22, 2013 6:07 PM
Jun 2013
mora404 said:
Temps said:
slarkisdabest said:
khalilbush said:

I agree with that one... the stony cat is pretty twisted. However he really cares for their mother, I can see him wanting to give them his memories.

I agree with everyone, I think that Tsukasa is going to say "goodbye" in the next episode and young Yokodera is gonna be so sad that he'll ask to the Cat God to give his memories to Steel-san so she can love her mother as much as he loved her.
And maybe that could also explain why he became such a pervert. After all, he looked so innocent when Tsukasa forced him to dress like a girl.
But still... this picture
Jun 22, 2013 6:13 PM

Jun 2010
Hmm maybe Yokodera and Tsukiko made their smaller versions forget everything, so they wouldn't be sad. It seems like the mom doesn't know about the Cat God.

Jun 22, 2013 6:36 PM

Jan 2013
I don't think he would give up his memories for Tsukushi. He would do it for their mother because he wants them to know the "mother" he knew. It could also be the mother's dying wish... he promises her he would share his memories with her daughters... then boom...stony cat enters the scenario.
"What color do you want to be?" -Shiina Mashiro
Jun 22, 2013 7:46 PM

Aug 2012
I could see Youto giving his memories to them after Tsukiko confides in him during their little park meetings. But that doesn't explain why he doesn't remember those meetings and she does.

Pretty depressing with the mom..for the some reason the costume making really got me...and poppin that many pills with alcohol is hard to watch.

But with the power of the nekogami, I don't see why a Stein's;Gate can't be opened!
Jun 22, 2013 7:55 PM

Feb 2009
Dù cho biển cạn núi mòn,
Server còn chạy, ta còn chơi game.
Jun 22, 2013 8:29 PM
Mar 2013
BloodyNightsky said:
Basically this is just a war between grandparents and mother and the victims are the 2 sisters . Youto acts as a replacement for those 2 . He loves their mother so he stays as much as he can with her .
If we'd pick a villain here , the villains are the grandparents .

It's true to some extent. But, it is not that straight forward. Tsukasa, their mother was going to die because of serious disease. She planned to go to Itary before but her doctor told her she cannot go anywhere by airplane.
She knew the situation had changed and now it was almost impossible for her to bring up her children when they came back. That why she didn't go to the hotel where her chirdren and her husband's parents from Italy were staying.
htsujiJun 22, 2013 11:36 PM
Jun 22, 2013 8:48 PM

May 2013
Love this episode dat little Tsukiko!!!! loli overload!!! it does gotten a bit serious on the plot but can they wrap up all of it with one last episode?? I demand a season 2!!! xD
Tch.
Jun 22, 2013 8:49 PM
Mar 2013
khalilbush said:
That's it!
Young Yokodera gave Tsutsukakusi sisters his happy memories between him and their mother, and became (selective) amnesia.
Possibly he did it more than once. He actually is the Happly Prince who have been giving his precious memories to others. And Nekogami is the swallow.
Jun 22, 2013 9:33 PM
May 2013
Something else that i was thinking is that Emanuela memories of Youto and Ponta are actually memories Tsukiko and Tsukushi.
Jun 22, 2013 9:44 PM
Mar 2012
The only thing I THINK is going on is that Yokodera lost his memories and gave them to the sisters. Therefore, he wouldn't remember anything but they would faintly recall moments...but because they didn't experience it themselves, they can't remember it clearly.

Just my guess. I got it when little Yokodera was talking about measuring his height.
Jun 22, 2013 10:15 PM

Jul 2012
i was the only one who almost die with azusa saying onii-chan? TvT

in other hand ,what I think is that tsukasa asked the desire to be loved by her daughters and the cat god fulfilled his wish in the worst way taking away the memories of yokodera who actually loved her.
Jun 22, 2013 10:47 PM

Oct 2012
Lol "adoring things yet to ripen is perfectly normal" ☆_☆
Hmm.. Tsundere Mom? Her words are rude but then she's giving what they want?
It's a child traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!!
Maybe I'm imagining things.. but child Youto, his voice = Totsuka Saika? Komatsu Mikako-san?

bastek66 said:
Subs are out

Aw this is so dangerous in so many levels xD

AnimeFan500 said:
Gets ready for a sad ending next week T____T

No!! It must be a happy ending!!
"Signature removed"
Jun 22, 2013 11:03 PM

Oct 2011
This episode was so deep and yet there are funny moments. My minds in like a roller coaster ride. That cliff hanger.

I liked this episode cuz there was tons of Tsukiko screen time but that loli Azusa.

If Yoko wished about his memories exported to the sisters, wouldn't that mean Yoko was the one that created the Cat God or he had something to do with the Cat god?

EDIT: ALSO TSUKIKO WANTED 11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iasuruJun 22, 2013 11:14 PM
Jun 22, 2013 11:07 PM

Jan 2012
loli tsukiko spotted!!!

the hell...... i can't even grasp the story now -__-
Jun 22, 2013 11:15 PM

Jun 2008
Oh wow!

There's so much to take in!

I can't believe the finale is next week....fuck, I really hope it get's a second season.

Also, is everyone in this show a loli/shotacon?

Looks like even Tsukiko likes shota....and her mom is well....she's something else!
Jun 23, 2013 12:05 AM
Jun 2013
vardenslytha said:
HAVEN'T READ LN! ITS JUST MY SUPPOSES! I DON'T WANT TO BE SPOLIED IF I WAS RIGHT 'TILL NEXT WEEK!

Love this ep. so much. I think that Yokodera 1) Don't remember anything because of truama after Tsukasa's death or 2) some time changing thing(when we will sum up that this visit in past acctualy change future) 3) He wished to Nekogami for reseting his memories for some reason. Maybe in next ep we will see young Yokodera asking Nekogami in Tsutsukakushi residence to clear his memories after shock with Tsukasas death, or meybe becaouse of trauma that this 'cosplay' thing did to him, and Nekogami will just to play with him will turn him into Henati.

my guess, his memory tranfered to the steel king
Jun 23, 2013 12:09 AM
Mar 2013
I just found something. Azusa's mom is the editor-in-chief of a fashion magazine. I guess she was an editor or a writer 10 years ago. There is some possibility that you'll see an old magazine with a lot of photos where young Yokodera wearing girls cloths in the next episode. Just an imagination, though.
Jun 23, 2013 12:29 AM

May 2013
Oh my stony cat god, the cuteness of this episode is overloading!
Not only do we get to see Young Yokodera, we also get to see Young Tsukushi, Young Tsukiko, and Young Azusa Azuki! Kawaii!

Dem fake names: Kiko Y Azukiheira and Toyo T Azukiheira.

Young Yokodera gets to go under Tsukiko's shirt and Tsukiko goes under Yokodera's shirt and then licks him! Sugoi! Sugoi! Sugoi!

Noo, Tsukusa! Don't die yet! You have to take care of your daughters!
I guess this affects Young Yokodera/Young Tsukushi and he/she then wishes for something.

Hopefully next week's episode finally explains the unexplained.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jun 23, 2013 12:52 AM

Apr 2012
AHHHHH BABY TSUKIKOOOOOOOO. soooo cute.
i don't get how the show manages to keep the cuteness and seriousness in balance.
Jun 23, 2013 1:05 AM

Sep 2012
symbv said:
Loli x Loli x Loli x Shota
and Panty too
Should have said
Loli x Loli x Loli x Loli x Shota x Shota
as I forgot to add the loli "vice captain" and shota Ponta...

and of course it should "panty and bra" lol lol

And I find it unexpectedly educational, in which anime do you learn about Treaty of Tordesillas and Sri Jayawardenapura Kotte in one go ???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tordesillas
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Jayawardenapura_Kotte
symbvJun 23, 2013 6:28 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 23, 2013 1:20 AM

Apr 2013
AlexTheRiot said:
I could see Youto giving his memories to them after Tsukiko confides in him during their little park meetings. But that doesn't explain why he doesn't remember those meetings and she does.

I think you should think again about of this part of your posting . Read it and then you realize what you just have said.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jun 23, 2013 1:36 AM

May 2013
lol everyone turned into loli and shota
and that cliffhanger...
only one episode left. i hope it will explain everything
Jun 23, 2013 1:40 AM
Feb 2013
Oh, how nice, it starting to get serious, I'm guessing that Tsukiko's mom died of TB.
Jun 23, 2013 1:49 AM

May 2010
Now, that's what I call an awesome tsundere. I like the younger yokodera 100x more. He needs to replace his current self.

XD young tsukiko returned to car as soon as steel told her to. Damn, steel used to be weak against tongue twisters XD Now that's as cute as Tsukiko's younger self.

Damn, Tsukiko you need to end up with Yokodera! Tsukasa-san :( I hope they change the future. An awesome mom doesn't deserve to die...
TragicRomanceJun 23, 2013 2:03 AM
Jun 23, 2013 1:53 AM

Sep 2012
Tsukiko was the reason Yokodera became a pervert! LOL
Oh my, Tsukiko's mom is so awesome and funny XD
onepineJun 23, 2013 1:57 AM
Jun 23, 2013 2:26 AM

Feb 2012
This was a pretty good episode. It was nice seeing them all as little kids.
Jun 23, 2013 4:34 AM

May 2008
I feel liek the young Tsukiko is lacking abit of emotions because she shouldnt have lost her emotions yet but oh well.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jun 23, 2013 4:37 AM
Mar 2013
Fireego said:
Hopefully next week's episode finally explains the unexplained.

The title of the next episode is "Hentai Ouji to Kioku no soto." or "Hentai Prince and the outside of memories." I'm sure it'll be a story upcoming there and forgotten now.
htsujiJun 23, 2013 4:41 AM
Jun 23, 2013 4:38 AM

Nov 2012
The cuteness in this ep was just too much to handle.

Jun 23, 2013 5:25 AM

Jul 2010
All dem loli's are too much for my heart.

khalilbush said:
Exactly my thoughts. It fits perfectly.

Jun 23, 2013 5:36 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
symbv said:
And did I find it unexpectedly education, in which anime do you learn about Treaty of Tordesillas and Sri Jayawardenapura Kotte in one go ???
Can you say that without biting your tongue? ;)
Jun 23, 2013 6:15 AM
Mar 2013
symbv said:
And did I find it unexpectedly education, in which anime do you learn about Treaty of Tordesillas and Sri Jayawardenapura Kotte in one go ???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tordesillas
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Jayawardenapura_Kotte

I learned Colombo was the capital city of Sri Lanka many years ago when I was a kid, but now I know they decided Sri Jayawardenapura Kotte as the new capital and have been relocating government institutions from Colombo, the former capital. Very interesting.

As for the Treaty of Tordesillas, It might have changed Japan's history to some extent. The treaty between Portugal and Spain decided to bisect the Earth and which part should become their territories respectively. Although they even didn't know the Earth is a sphere.
When they found that, they wrote new one, the Treaty of Saragossa, which defined East Asia including Japan was Portugal's part. That why Portuguese missionaries went to Japan. I'm a bit curious how different the Japanese history would be if it had been not Portuguese but Spanish missionaries.
htsujiJun 23, 2013 7:09 AM
Jun 23, 2013 6:43 AM
Oct 2012
It was awesome. Their child version is so cute. Yokodera was too innocent. And he wearing girly dress was hilarious. And tsukiko was... .Now can't wait for the season finale
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Himel_713&sclick=1]
Jun 23, 2013 7:04 AM

Sep 2012
So cute and funny yet so serious at the same time. The coughs and pills couldn't have been more obvious but wow, that ending, from laughter to tears for sure. Can't wait for the last one.
Jun 23, 2013 7:08 AM

Aug 2012
A very good episode.

The only problem I have is, that, with only episode left, I don't think the ending will be satisfying.
.................................................................................
Jun 23, 2013 7:47 AM

May 2013
Goddamnit! why does little Tsukiko Have to be this cute?and her voice is also very cute.
Stark700 said:

Jun 23, 2013 9:02 AM

Apr 2010
Tsukasa
Tsukushi
Tsukiko
I noticed this from the first episode and i might be completely wrong but for reason i am seeing a vague connection between these names.

The reactions of the girls mother where unexpected she has a really rough speech i thought she would be more like Azusa's mother in a way.
But well she is interesting she appears uncaring at first but she does care a lot especially towards her daughters however she is using the wrong way to communicate with them.
She seems to be avoiding them thinking she will only do them wrong but she should try to interact with them especially since her life is ending soon.
Right now she is giving them bad memories of her a mother that didn't want to interact with her daughters that didn't seem to care for them which is not the case.
She should go to them now they are in Japan and make some nice memories with them instead, to show them that she does care about them and that they do mean a lot to her.
It's better for her and better for the girls and the girls will have some good memories of their mother instead of only negative ones of her.
Jun 23, 2013 9:55 AM

May 2012
Can't wait! > w <
My school is out tomorrow so I'll have nothing to do but wait.
Oh, and did anyone else see the resemblance between Mizore Shirayuki and Tsukiko's mom?
Jun 23, 2013 10:30 AM

Jun 2009
Too many awkward boners in this episode.
Jun 23, 2013 11:53 AM
Mar 2013
Aversa said:
She should go to them now they are in Japan and make some nice memories with them instead, to show them that she does care about them and that they do mean a lot to her.
It's better for her and better for the girls and the girls will have some good memories of their mother instead of only negative ones of her.

In my opinion, it may be the last thing she would like to do at least currently. She seems to want them to forget her or to hate her so that they don't feel sad when she passes away. However much she loves her daughters, it's impossible for her to live with them in Italy, for her doctor has told her medical condition cannot allow her to use an airplane. (To travel to Italy by ship is out of the question except if she is rich enough to have the doctor come with her.) I guess it could be possible for her husband's parents to cover some money if asked for even though they don't like her, because they also love their grandchildren and perhaps don't like to ignore their wish. But... she knows she's dying. The more her children have happy time with her, the more sadness of the eternal separation they will have to succeeded to, when she cannot console them anymore...
I'm not saying she is right or wrong. Maybe she's wrong but yet understandable to me.
htsujiJun 24, 2013 1:57 AM
Jun 23, 2013 11:57 AM
Mar 2013
-Quasar said:
Too many awkward boners in this episode.
That is what it is... or I have to say that's life.
Jun 23, 2013 12:20 PM

Nov 2007
This episode. Didn't lose any comedy in it, yet managed to pull of a drama which is really sad and heartbreaking. It is more heartbreaking now that Tsukiko sat there helplessly as she saw her mother's time is nearing the end. It's even more heartbreaking that Tsukushi had a fight with her mother, the very last time she ever was going to see her in the end. :(

One more episode to go and I really grew attachment for all the characters in this anime. All that is left is to reveal the mystery and I am ready to embrace a sad ending. I still hope they make a sequel to it, because I would definitely watch it!

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nyoko-Kun - Apr 13, 2013

304 by Speccie »»
Apr 10, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

182 by slepice24 »»
Mar 24, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

332 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 20, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

134 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:19 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2013

132 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.