Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 20, 2013 11:23 PM

Jan 2011
Hikki Vs the world Says the things no one would ever say and ends up getting hated for it even though hes cool with that still kinda sucks like the teach said there are people who'd be hurt watching him get hurt.

So if they did an S2 would it actually focus maybe on Hikki trying to gain friends or something along those lines.
Jun 20, 2013 11:29 PM
Jul 2009
DAMN 8man is so boss, its so refreshing to have and watch such an insightful lead character in a romcom. That moment with Yukino was very captivating as well, what with the winking... "...but I know you now." Kills me every time XD

Sad to see this season ending, and with the LN being barely an arc ahead, looks like we won't be getting a 2nd season soon if they decide to (really hope they do). Oregairu is truly a gem.

In closing.... Hachiman x Yukino, YEAAAA
Jun 20, 2013 11:40 PM
Mar 2012
I have again learnt from the Hachiman. Long live the Dark Knight.
Jun 20, 2013 11:59 PM
Apr 2011
tirthasg said:
Wonderful episode! This episode concludes the 6th Light novel and the next episode will be a original story by the author himself.For those who are wondering about a 2nd Season must wait because only 7 Light Novels have been published so far.According the author the story is at its mid.Guess we have to wait at least 2 years for Season 2. What are your thoughts guys?

Two years? That's a lot of waiting. I really liked this episode, Hachiman taking all the blame and hate just so that the show can go on. But where's the romantic development? Hopefully next episode. Well here's to hoping.
Jun 20, 2013 11:59 PM

Oct 2011
This is the best episode of this arc because finally the girl just got told.

Even the most thoughtful main character can be selfish and narcissistic, eh?

Next episode is the last epi :( Well so far entire thing is 8/10.
Jun 21, 2013 12:01 AM

May 2013
Man when I watched this episode I feel like I need 8man to teach me his ways lol, awesome episode :D
Tch.
Jun 21, 2013 12:05 AM

May 2013
Hachiman turly is the best, being able to withstand so much hatred. It's really good to see Hachiman and Yukino's usual cimversation back in action, I really missed it.

I guess Sagami didn't really apologize for mistakes then, she just showed she couldn't accept reality.

When I first saw Hayato, I thought he was just putting up that appearance, the cool and nice guy, this episode made me rethink my thought.

Sensei just hit the bullseye with her talk with Hachiman.

Samurai_Zero said:

In closing.... Hachiman x Yukino, YEAAAA
Jun 21, 2013 12:08 AM

Sep 2012
OMG YUKINON AND YUI SINGING = WIN!
Jun 21, 2013 12:13 AM

May 2011
game8910 said:
So we'll hate him, because he can take it. He is not a hero. He is a watchful student, a silent loner. He is Hachiman.

I laughed my ass seeing this picture LOL. Yeah, that's the hero we need. Yes, it is tough getting told the truth. People tend to ignore it even it is bitter.

Whatever it is, I just looking forward HachimanxTotsuka lol. (and I am a male..weird though lol). Just laugh when Totsuka wave at him and then when it comes to Zaimozuka 8man just look uncomfortable. Totsuka will always be rooting for you 8man hahaha
Jun 21, 2013 12:22 AM

May 2013
Bitches gonna bitch, Sagami. She never learnt anything from past, and begged for people forgiveness without any word leaving the mouth of us. What 8man has done is to put some slam word that made she realized of her own hierarchy, although 8man knows the cons of doing that. He took that chances, so that she knew not to mess up with society, or at least to himself. I'm sure that there are still people believe with 8man, asides from Haruno, Shizuka, Yukinon, Yui and other people that had been around him. But apart from his decision from doing it, I'm also sure that 8man got a bit hurt inside him. Damn, it is just like I'm watching a new Batman series. :D

“It's not at all hard to understand a person; it's only hard to listen without bias.”
― Criss Jami
Jun 21, 2013 12:26 AM

Apr 2013
Well , she refuses to be friendzoned....
Also , Hikki didnt pick anything wrong . That was the right decision , he read her tactic and didnt gave her , or lie to her , what she wanted . He didnt gave her the attention she didnt deserve . Simply put Hayato was wrong , very wrong . When someone does retarded things , on a serious job , and they didnt even do the honor , if they didnt really want to be a burden , to let the stuff she had to do to someone else . Personally , I call what Hikki did a nice and well-deserved scolding . Leaving out of blue , on serious stuff ?
Hayato doesnt have a messure metter or something ?
She put everyone in trouble because of her selfish act , she deserved what Hikki said , no matter what . I know it's disturbing when someone reads your intentions but you're overly reacting here with "Hikki used the wrong method" , he used the right one damn it.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jun 21, 2013 12:28 AM

May 2012
I freaking love hikigaya, everything that comes out of his mouth is so freaking true. and so freaking brutally honest. love it.
Looking forward to see how they wrap it all up next week. hoping for hikigaya x yukino gonna be a good week.
Jun 21, 2013 12:29 AM

Jul 2012
During the rooftop scene I though his speech would make Sagami go all "Im not like you I´ll prove it by not screwing this up". But I guess that was way too optimistic from my part, Hachiman would probably laugh at me telling me that the world doesnt work that way.

He knew she would blew it no matter what so he played the bad guy role -again- and just gave her an excuse to be the poor victim.

But at least is good to know that his friends still support him and they dont seem to be that bothered by his growing bad reputation
English its not my first language, pls Grammar Nazis spare me ._.
Jun 21, 2013 12:34 AM
Feb 2013
Hiki...
Great episode, he's probably my favourite MC this season.
Jun 21, 2013 12:37 AM

May 2010
While watching the concert scene, I couldn't help but be reminded of a similar performance in Haruhi. Yui and Yukino's performance was good, but it was nowhere near as good as Haruhi's performance. Aya Hirano (Haruhi's seiyuu) performed much better, vocally. Other than that, it was yet another awesome episode. Can't wait till next week!
ChokorettoKeekiJun 21, 2013 12:49 AM
A flower represents a man's life, hopes and dreams...they all wither away and die.
Jun 21, 2013 12:40 AM

Dec 2012
game8910 said:
So we'll hate him, because he can take it. He is not a hero. He is a watchful student, a silent loner. He is Hachiman.

Hachiman or Hachibat lol
Jun 21, 2013 12:42 AM

Apr 2013
game8910 said:

The LN adaptation ends here. Next week we have an original episode.
I can't wait for the full version of Bitter Bitter Sweet! Toyama Nao and Hayami Saori both have beautiful singing voices and having them together is just amazing.

LOLOLOL
Jun 21, 2013 12:42 AM

Apr 2013
kitkatxz said:
Hachiman aka (Batman's son) is the best MC of the spring season HANDS DOWN. IDC about Maou-sama, IDC ABOUT THIS TITAN EREN GUY, IDC ABOUT THIS GUY WHO IS STUCK ON EARTH. 8man is the best and you cannot change that no matter what you say 2 me.

Now about the episode, LAZY ASS ANIMATION during that concert scene they just played the same animations over and over. I don't know if they were rushed but come on it was the last episode (LN episode) at least animate everything decently plz.

Other than that Great episode Hachiman laying down the truth, Memory lane during the last scene of this episode. I will miss this anime i hope that it sales will be enough to encourage a 2nd season :D.

Hachiman for the win .
Jun 21, 2013 12:49 AM

Apr 2011
BloodyNightsky said:
Also , Hikki didnt pick anything wrong . That was the right decision , he read her tactic and didnt gave her , or lie to her , what she wanted . He didnt gave her the attention she didnt deserve . Simply put Hayato was wrong , very wrong . When someone does retarded things , on a serious job , and they didnt even do the honor , if they didnt really want to be a burden , to let the stuff she had to do to someone else . Personally , I call what Hikki did a nice and well-deserved scolding . Leaving out of blue , on serious stuff ?
She put everyone in trouble because of her selfish act , she deserved what Hikki said , no matter what . I know it's disturbing when someone reads your intentions but you're overly reacting here with "Hikki used the wrong method" , he used the right one damn it.

Hayato metter work just find. Do you remember his last line on that roof? He did see what Hikki did and even went along to in order make Sagami look better, but he hates it regardless and hates it.

If you think Hachimans act were directed against her you are badly mistaken. All Hayato needed was little push, say few nice lines and everyone would be happy, or Hikki could just take these results and let Yukino get deserved credit. But Hikki decided SAVE Sagami who didn't deserved it instead and destroyed himself in process. If that isn't wrong method I never saw one.
Tenzen12Jun 21, 2013 12:57 AM
Jun 21, 2013 12:57 AM
May 2013
Great anime with badass MC...

8man is truly fucked up character lol....
Jun 21, 2013 1:03 AM

Mar 2010
yo am i the only one that wanted hachiman to deck hayato during the roof top scene
Jun 21, 2013 1:06 AM

Jun 2013
I thought this episode was cool. What really caught my eye was the look on Hachiman's face at the performance. He looked lonely or depressed. I wonder why because usually you don't see him make a face like that so its got me pondering. Anyone else notice that at all?
Jun 21, 2013 1:07 AM

Apr 2011
@Batosai: That wouldn't be according to Keikaku.
Tenzen12Jun 21, 2013 1:11 AM
Jun 21, 2013 1:11 AM

Aug 2010
SeerHu said:
I really rooting for Hachiman and Yukino ending!

We can only hope!
Jun 21, 2013 1:19 AM

Mar 2013
batossai said:
yo am i the only one that wanted hachiman to deck hayato during the roof top scene

I wanted Hayato to deck 8man actually, as astute as he may be he'd still deserve it
Jun 21, 2013 1:22 AM

Apr 2013
Tenzen12 said:
BloodyNightsky said:

Hayato metter work just find. Do you remember his last line on that roof? He did see what Hikki did and even went along to in order make Sagami look better, but he hates it regardless and hates it.

If you think Hachimans act were directed against her you are badly mistaken. All Hayato needed was little push, say few nice lines and everyone would be happy, or Hikki could just take these results and let Yukino get deserved credit. But Hikki decided SAVE Sagami who didn't deserved it instead and destroyed himself in process. If that isn't wrong method I never saw one.

I dont see where I said anything about Hayato . I just said that Hikki did gave Sagami a scolding . Hayato is too childish thinking that lying is the right choice . In fact he's the opposite of Hayato in these regards .
"Hayato doesnt have a messure metter or something?"
Ment that he doesnt realize that what he's trying to do is just lying people in order to get the results HE WANTED.
I think I'm pointing the obvious here , but just in case , that his intentions are not bad but being a beautiful lie is wrong . If we take what I just said if Hayato is a beautiful lie , Hachiman is an ugly truth.
Personally , I'm sick of beautiful lies .
I wonder to whom Shizuka was refering other than the obvious . Herself and Yukino?
FluffyFleshJun 21, 2013 1:36 AM
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
Jun 21, 2013 1:22 AM

Mar 2012
I want to punch Hayato right now. Fck I hate the all his classmates are stupid specially murai and hayato's little group of friends. They couldn't even realize what's hikki's intentions.
Jun 21, 2013 1:35 AM

Jan 2011
I think there are several who now know exactly what Hachiman is doing (particularly Hayato). What they don't like is how this just continues to isolate Hachiman as they can't conceive of someone being happy outside the typical teenage clique and social interaction. And is Hachiman really happy this way? If he could trust other people enough to accept Yui's or Yukino's honest feelings, wouldn't he be a happier person?

I think this show is a pretty solid nine. We'll see what happens with the final episode, but I'm not going to lower my score for the series after this one which I'll assume is the true ending.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jun 21, 2013 1:36 AM

Apr 2011
BloodyNight said:

I dont see where I said anything about Hayato . I just said that Hikki did gave Sagami a scolding . Hayato is too childish thinking that lying is the right choice . In fact he's the opposite of Hayato in these regards .
Ment that he doesnt realize that what he's trying to do is just lying people in order to get the results HE WANTED.

1)Hikki can't care less for Sagami. That scolding were just way to let save her face as head of commite. He wouldn't bother scold Sagami if not of Yukino request nor if Hayato weren't here to attack him. It was just method to fulfill his task and nothing more.

2)Hayato use gentle lies to get result he want and Hikki hurt people and himself for very same reason. It's same but Hachiman methods are simply more effective and leave bad aftertaste.

Also if Hikki had Hayato social skills do you think he wouldn't lie in same manner? He would cause 8man always use most effective method regardless what it is.
Tenzen12Jun 21, 2013 1:40 AM
Jun 21, 2013 1:42 AM

Apr 2013
rodac said:
I think there are several who now know exactly what Hachiman is doing (particularly Hayato). What they don't like is how this just continues to isolate Hachiman as they can't conceive of someone being happy outside the typical teenage clique and social interaction. And is Hachiman really happy this way? If he could trust other people enough to accept Yui's or Yukino's honest feelings, wouldn't he be a happier person?

I think this show is a pretty solid nine. We'll see what happens with the final episode, but I'm not going to lower my score for the series after this one which I'll assume is the true ending.

Trying to change someone against his will makes him sad . He said it several times , he's happy the way he is .
Tenzen12 said:
BloodyNight said:

1)Hikki can't care less for Sagami. That scolding were just way to let save her face as head of commite. He wouldn't bother scold Sagami if not of Yukino request nor if Hayato weren't here to attack him. It was just method to fulfill his task and nothing more.

2)Hayato use gentle lies to get result he want and Hikki hurt people and himself for very same reason. It's same but Hachiman methods are simply more effective and leave bad aftertaste.

Also if Hikki had Hayato social skills do you think he wouldn't lie in same manner? He would

Where have I said Hikki cares about Sagami?
Also , Hikki uses those methods to get the result everyone wants from those persons not what HE WANTS . Have you ever heard him saying he likes doing that?
Hayato wants to get the same results but let him feel good that he didnt "hurt" that person by lying . Personally , I find that disgusting .
Jun 21, 2013 1:50 AM
Jun 2013
Lots of great Hachi x Yuki moments in this episode.

"You're fine the way you are." was probably my favorite besides the wink.

Loved the series and I HOPE that 8man gets to grace our screens in a second season.

9/10 (which is the highest mark I'll give a show, it wasn't perfect after all)

Some may say that the animation was somewhat sloppy at times but I rarely let that influence my opinion of a show unless it at either FAR end of the spectrum. The story and characters were top notch and refreshingly different.
Jun 21, 2013 1:52 AM

Apr 2011
@ BloodNightsky:That's just semantics. Hikki does it on his own accord so it is what he want. And still can't see why lying to get result and not hurt anyone is worse than lie to get result and hurt someone in process.
Jun 21, 2013 2:01 AM

Jul 2012
This was quite a satisfying episode. Sagami got the blunt bitter cold hard truth of the fact for how she acted as the committee head. Would have liked to see the last few lines to what he would have said just for fun but anyone should be able to figure out where he was going with that. Sagami is going to just enjoy the Japanese working world when she is going to be on the low rung of the corporate ladder.

Loved the performance from Haruno. I thought she was going to do something like the band set up they did to stall time not conduct a orchestra quite beautifully.

The Shizuka-sensi bit at the end was pretty nice versus her normal rough and blunt lectures... maybe she will get a boyfriend soon. :p

But damn I am going to miss this series. I hope when then LN writer adds a few works to the collection we get another season of this! So many awesome characters to let go to waste with out adding more something something can't think of the word to this series. lol
lanfireJun 21, 2013 2:05 AM
Jun 21, 2013 2:04 AM

Jul 2012
Sad to see this series end :(
Never settle with words what you can accomplish with a flame thrower.
Jun 21, 2013 2:04 AM

Apr 2013
Tenzen12 said:
@ BloodNightsky:That's just semantics. Hikki does it on his own accord so it is what he want. And still can't see why lying to get result and not hurt anyone is worse than lie to get result and hurt someone in process.

Personal experience , no one close to me ever said the truth about anything I asked was right or wrong . They think that they do me a favor but all they do is to hurt me again and again . I prefer a hard to swallow truth to get better than a beautiful lie and think that I'm doing things right . I know the feeling , when someone close to me or someone that spent 2-3 weeks around me , I feel irritated as a sign that they lie to me when I ask them about something . You can tell how much I know about people lying only by that.
I must re-watch the episode , this was just a first impression but again , I'm against lying persons I care about . I'm lying about anything my boss wants because if he doesnt hear what he wants he can just fire me.
FluffyFleshJun 21, 2013 2:13 AM
Jun 21, 2013 2:06 AM

Mar 2009
Tenzen12 said:
BloodyNightsky said:

He's not wrong, he did it so that everything yukino did wouldn't go to waste. (not talking about the festival work, but the request from sagami to help her "grow" that yukino accepted)

How else do you mature and become a better person if you don't learn that not everything is about you? That you can't just take everyone's hard work and flush it down the drain just because you can't accept reality? You saw how even after he told her that they were buying her time, she still didn't care. I'd have done the same thing and went off on her. He ain't wrong, and not everyone is gonna like you anyway. I still can't believe how everyone else couldn't see how much she didn't care about the festival.
Murasaki_No_HebiJun 21, 2013 2:16 AM

Jun 21, 2013 2:24 AM

Jun 2013
Hayato is just plain stupid, trying to lie and comfort Sagami, so that she won't get hurt, when he didn't realize that Sagami won't learn a valuable lesson by that method. Hachiman did the right thing saying the truth and hit Sagami dead on the spot, that's why she got embarrassed in front of the crowd.
Jun 21, 2013 2:26 AM

Jul 2010
Stitches327 said:
game8910 said:

Made me laugh :D Hikki = BaDman

I really loved his words into Sagami .Great MC

8man x yukinon !!
Yui and Yukinon's song was really good.

5/5
Jun 21, 2013 2:29 AM

Jun 2013
loved the yukino parts no offense to yui, i just like her way more xD
Jun 21, 2013 2:34 AM

Jan 2011
game8910 said:

That is freaking hilarious and actually really fitting. Hachiman is no doubt the most interesting character of this show. He wants to help people but the only way he knows is to hurt himself and make look like the bad guy. Yui and Yukino singing was great. Can't wait to get my hands on that track. :)

It was really sad to see everyone hate Hachiman although Saika waved at him haha. Saika is like the only trap character that I actually like. Then again Hachiman's reactions from Saika is a lot funnier. That Hachiman and Yukino moment at the end was really sweet. They're friends now :D Hachiman's obvservations and monologues are seriously the best. I'm really hoping for a 2nd season because I'm going to miss hearing Hachiman's monologues and sarcastic thoughts every week.

An extra anime-original episode next week shall be fun. Please have some Yukino x Hachiman moments. :D
5/5
Jun 21, 2013 2:39 AM

Oct 2012
I enjoyed this episode. We really got to see two conflicting ideals between Hachiman and Hayato. Hikki went for the most logical approach and told her straight, unfortunately this causes him backlash as well making him hated. That's why I think Hayato was so pissed at him because he can see what Hikki's doing and it only causes Hikki problems for himself. I think Hayato wants to be friends with Hikki but every time he does something like this it becomes Harder.

Hayato's approach was the most socially acceptably and would have achieved the same results except Sagami wouldn't learn anything and recieve undeserved praise.

That batman photoshop was so appropriate. Hikki being like bataman and Hayato being like Dent. That whole hero we need but don't deserve quote.
VodkasJun 21, 2013 2:48 AM
Jun 21, 2013 2:54 AM

Jun 2013
lonelydemon said:
I want to punch Hayato right now. Fck I hate the all his classmates are stupid specially murai and hayato's little group of friends. They couldn't even realize what's hikki's intentions.

I agree, however when I think about real life situations, seeing someone like 8man say stuff like that, I don't think I'd really know his intentions either. He'd just look like a total ass. We only know his intentions because of his side thoughts so I don't really blame them
Jun 21, 2013 3:08 AM

Jan 2012
Krissirk said:
Good episode maybe the next episode will have some romantic development? maybe? possibly? hopefully? Well i'm allowed to dream.

it would be nice if we really have some romance in the extra episode ...especially with hikki and yukino
Jun 21, 2013 3:08 AM

Jun 2013
lonelydemon said:

Agree, but can't blame them for not realizing Hachiman's intentions because he's a secretive person plus he's a loner, all loners are sometimes(sometimes always) misunderstood
Jun 21, 2013 3:20 AM

Jan 2013
game8910 said:

The LN adaptation ends here. Next week we have an original episode.
I can't wait for the full version of Bitter Bitter Sweet! Toyama Nao and Hayami Saori both have beautiful singing voices and having them together is just amazing.

LOL...he is not the hero they need....but the hero they deserve xD

Krissirk said:
Good episode maybe the next episode will have some romantic development? maybe? possibly? hopefully? Well i'm allowed to dream.

well I agree with krissirk, I still can't see the romance in this anime even if there is a romance tag

"We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not forgive, We do not Forget, Expect Us."

Jun 21, 2013 3:29 AM

May 2013
Rage5110 said:

Krissirk said:

well I agree with krissirk, I still can't see the romance in this anime even if there is a romance tag

I've had my fill of romance during this episode when Hachiman said "You're fine just the way you are". It wouldn't hurt to have more though.
Jun 21, 2013 3:32 AM

Jan 2013
Hachiman didn't tell Sagami the truth, either. He told her part of it--her motivations and insecurities, perhaps--but he went on to lie as he attacked her. They aren't on the same social level, and the reason he was the first to find her was because he was the one tasked with finding her. Hachiman doesn't think for one second that they are alike. Both Hayato and Hachiman were telling Sagami partially the truth and partially what she needed to hear. From Hayato, it was reassurances and praise to coax her off the rooftop. From Hachiman, it was condemnation to drive her off the rooftop.

Hachiman's method was more merciful, however. You think people would just forget that Sagami screwed everything up? They would talk about how she was a failure as a chairman and her stumble in the closing ceremony would have been attributed to her lack of preparedness had there not been the convenient excuse of Hachiman's attack against her. Now she's a victim and will be spared the blame for what happened during the festival.

So was Hachiman's method the best? Sagami ends up not needing to learn any lessons, will likely not have to deal with the consequences of her actions, and Saint Hachiman takes all her sins onto his shoulders.
Jun 21, 2013 3:52 AM

Apr 2012
Hachiman's little speech to Sagami was tough stuff. It's hard to talk that way in front of others. It's even harder to live with the consequences of it. Hachiman is almost completely ostracized at that school. Good thing that there's a couple of people still on his side. As much as he says that he doesn't mind being isolated, deep down he must feel the weight of all those stares and whispers.

I loved when sensei holds him and tells him that his methods are just hurting him. It was a really tender scene.

There's been little, if no romance in this series to be honest. Having said that, despite Yui being unbelievably sweet, there's a certain chemistry to Hachiman and Yukino that cannot be denied. They click better intellectually and she could probably cope with having an unpopular boyfriend much better than Yui.

So, if I understand correctly, the next episode is just a anime only filler, and we have to cross our fingers for a second season (and the author to finish the LN's)?
Jun 21, 2013 3:57 AM
Jan 2012
CNagy said:

So was Hachiman's method the best? Sagami ends up not needing to learn any lessons, will likely not have to deal with the consequences of her actions, and Saint Hachiman takes all her sins onto his shoulders.

I think that they won't be able to comdemn her because doing so would require strong group concensus, I mean the people who got free time during the work period would hav loved her. Also the whole thing went pretty well due to yukinon so they wont have that bad of an image of her.

Also, from the way she has been acting so far, she would hav just ran away from all those critisism, I mean she hid in the roof in the first place because of realising that she was not doing her part. She wouldnt have learned anything that way.

Hachiman knows that and just made it so that she has no where to run when faced with her actions, leaving that to the mass after that would hav given her too much underserved forgiveness and praise, which would have been what Hayato did.
Jun 21, 2013 4:04 AM
Dec 2011
HACHIMAN IS TOO REAL FOR THEM. Forget 'em.. Lone wolf for life.
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2013

421 by Remurst »»
Apr 14, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

561 by Pancreas08 »»
Apr 12, 5:05 AM

» Where to read LN of yui's story

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 28

6 by Aruhaya »»
Mar 29, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

239 by phuchaitt3 »»
Mar 18, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 23, 2013

301 by venbals »»
Mar 15, 12:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.