Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 12, 2012 8:56 AM
Aug 2008
So innovators are not as strong as I thought. But they still very arrogant and look down at human. If human created them, human will someday surpass them.
Feb 21, 2012 8:34 PM

Dec 2011
I think the OP will grow on me after a few episodes.

SETSUNA! YOU LET THE BASTARD GET AWAY!
Honestly, what Setsuna should do is capture him, then bring him to CB so that there can be a Let's-all-kick-the-crap-outta-Ali-until-the-jackass-no-longer-breathes party.
Lyle would do it for his family (including Neil),
Teiria for Neil,
Setsuna for himself (and for Marina for burning her country)
And maybe they can invite Nena for her brothers.
Anyone else could join in, since Ali is essentially what CB is trying to exterminate.
Jan 11, 2014 9:37 AM

Jun 2013
Marina, I love you but extremely bad timing with that song!
May 6, 2014 6:51 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Setsuna not killing that bastard Ali when he had the chance just because Marina now has some newtype "hear my song abilities" almost makes me wanna drop this...

Sigh.

Of course I won't though, I've watched too much. But it's bad writing when they wait to dispose of their antagonists all in one rushed, final episode at the end.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 4, 2014 2:45 PM

Feb 2013
Ali Al-Saachez! Yeah! (that chump got away again)

Allelujah and Tieria had some good fights too.
Aug 16, 2014 11:33 AM

Oct 2013
I didn't care for the new opening much, but I think it'll grow on me.

I feel like the story has begun to take a backseat to all the action over the last few episodes, and it's just doing so even more. I don't mind; the action is intense, and the series is getting intense too. I have a feeling it's just going to keep building up on the climax until the very end at this point.

I began to get teary eyed during Marina's song at both times. That was just so unexpected and so beautiful. I dunno why exactly, but it really touched me.

Setsuna has become pretty dang skilled as a pilot. I mean, sure, he has the 00's OPness on his side, but he also had a bullet wound in his shoulder and was still fighting on an even level against Ali; something he wasn't anywhere near able to do before.
ZadionAug 16, 2014 11:51 AM

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 16, 2014 8:14 PM
Jul 2013
fuck off marina,just fuck off.
"You must not be preoccupied with yourself. You won’t be able to see anything. You’ll be unable to move a step. Care about other people, if you do, you’ll understand that it’s worth living no matter how painful the world is."
Dec 12, 2015 6:52 AM

Oct 2008
Now I remember why I hated season 2 so much...
Feb 11, 2016 2:30 AM

Jul 2008
Damn it lady, you just saved Satchez....that's going to cost them later on.
May 14, 2017 4:11 AM

Jul 2014
That ending might have been touching but ffffkkkkkkkkk Setsuna could've gotten rid of that Saachez guy once and for all!! You couldn't have waited at least a few more seconds Marina???!!
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
Sep 14, 2018 8:39 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
L'Arc-en-Ciel's OP is still the best...

I understand Marina's POV that they all should stop fighting each other. But holy, that was the worst time to stop a fight. Ali really needs to go, he's loves to fight, he loves war. No way he's gonna change/reform. You just let a murderer on loose. You gonna take responsibility for the people Ali will kill in the future???

Seraphim. Interesting unit. I sort of chuckled when I saw the tiny hands.

Ehhhh? So Anew doesn't realize she's the reason they keep finding out where CB is at? I guess she's like Tieria, or they may have rewrote her memories or something so she doesn't know she's an Innovator. That sucks for her :( She'll probably feel incredibly guilty when she finds out later.
Mar 25, 2019 11:11 PM

Jun 2016
I'm just barely willing to believe that Setsuna was simply beginning to suffer the effects of blood loss, but what a cock block that was. Not the worst episode of the anime by far, but why such clunky event "resolutions"...
May 7, 2019 8:37 AM

Apr 2009
I still don't feel the chemistry between Setsuna and Marina... And it doesn't help that she's turning to another singing princess.

Love Tiera's development. I think he changed the most among the Meisters. And I used to dislike him.
Aug 17, 2019 7:23 PM

Aug 2013
The OST that played when Allelujah and and Tieria sortied was epic, ngl...
Oct 21, 2020 8:33 AM

Nov 2019
Tsk. what was up with this episode

the music was just on point especially when the fighting came and of course Marina's song

xD
Aug 26, 2023 11:41 AM

Aug 2018
The fucking plot armor again -_-
Jan 12, 4:46 AM

Jul 2017
This was the fisrt episode that i really disliked, marina's song is very symbolic and touching, but in this episode ali deserved to die by the hand of setsuna, and he was saved by the plot.
Truly a poor choice.
''Touch the darkness inside me''
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TechnicsMKII - Mar 27, 2009

227 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 10:00 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

psygol - May 29, 2009

50 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 20 Discussion

kage-bunshin - May 20, 2009

38 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 13, 2009

111 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechnicsMKII - Feb 7, 2009

130 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 1, 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.