Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 19, 2013 9:47 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hmm, for some reason this came out with the Nico live version.

Anyways, beginning part was some footage from the finale of Mirai Nikki. Most of the episode was beach theme though lol. Uryu spotted with short hair. I liked her with her original hairstyle more though ;.;

Ya beach volleyball...
Also, I guess it's nice to see some of the other Diary Owners in their cameos. Poor Yuno, she still suffers from her memories. I feel for her ;.;

Action and OST is pretty good in the second half. Hammer/Happy End scene? :o Nice.

P.S. the OP song is kinda interesting. It's the new one I haven't heard from the original series yet.
Stark700Jun 19, 2013 10:03 AM
Jun 19, 2013 10:06 AM

Nov 2012
he? it has airing? lol XD I must wait the sub -_-
btw according the picture you have up there.. looks like it is promising :p

oh btw I have heard the opening damn. it is so badass and yeah I love it XD

looks like this is the happy ending of mirai nikki XD
Jun 19, 2013 11:51 PM
Jan 2010
COMMENTs:
Yep, the beginning....memories =~=
DAT OP
A-K-I-S-E and NINTH~ >~< So they can't use the "mirai nikki" method anymore huh? Summoning Minene won't help anything? PSSHH Bolagna. Sure it will.
And more Yuno moments of course :3 YUNO CRAZY? NAHH
It's nice seeing everyone in the beginning having fun and all.
Twelfth goods...ehehe
Ouji-sama nee...
Muru Muru...so cute.
And happy ending? WAH~
OST 5 TRACK 7 WAS IT? YEP. AWESOME.
shachikuakitaJun 20, 2013 12:10 AM
Jun 23, 2013 11:31 PM

Jun 2012
My opinions thoughts....

YUNO<3

Murmur's mecha-thingy felt really out of place.

The feels are strong with this one :')

Too bad I hate Mumur or else I actually might have felt something when she was locked in that cage.

Dat end :'D
Jun 24, 2013 5:28 AM

Sep 2011
Aw, I loved it. It was cute to see Yuno getting along with Hinata and the gang, and the ending was sweet.

I was kind of hoping that when Akise tried to attack her, she'd cut off his head again, haha. Even though that didn't happen, I was glad she got the upper hand against him again. Can't beat the best!
Jun 25, 2013 5:44 AM

Aug 2012

well somehow the ending is strange for me or it is too fast or something missing ? ..but still I like it :) yuno is really cute in this OVA :3
Jun 26, 2013 1:22 PM

Jun 2011
*Chokes on imaginary water* Minene with short hair? ;A;
Whyyyy? ~

Though everything else looks fine, their reunion kind of looks sweet.

Edit: Where are you guys viewing the op/ed? I'm really curious to see it now...
Jun 27, 2013 11:14 AM
Jun 2013
I created an account just to comment.

I'm highly disappointed with this OVA.
Oh well, at least we got more Akise, Twelfth and Reisuke.

About the Hinata fanservice, lol.

I still have expectations for the manga, through d:

EDIT
Oh, lovely OP and ED. <3

EDIT2
LOL I JUST NOTICED THIS
http://puu.sh/3sH96.jpg
iampancakeJul 1, 2013 10:54 AM
Jun 28, 2013 3:23 PM

Feb 2013
I loved this OVA, too much fanservice but it was really fun. The first few minutes made ​​me shed some tears. But overall it was great, I didn't even felt disappointed, it was more than I thought. I loved it.

Jun 28, 2013 6:24 PM

Jul 2011
Dat happy ending, too ecchi
Jun 29, 2013 9:30 AM

May 2013
I was expecting more when the OVA was announced some months ago, I mean I didn't dislike it but it turned up just being fanservice and a happy ending (one that we already knew...)
Jun 29, 2013 2:50 PM

Apr 2013
Hmm. Some fanservice and a more accurate ending according to the manga : l
Jun 30, 2013 3:48 PM

Aug 2012
My only complaint is that I wanted to actually see them watch the stars together.
4/5

*edit*
It was also really fast paced. Felt like they jammed 3 episodes into 1 by fastforwarding some scenes that would have originally been more impacting

3.5/5

*edit again*

What do you mean episode 1? Is there going to be more ?
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
Jun 30, 2013 11:34 PM

Nov 2012
Okayyy!!! The OVA was pretty good, for me. It was so sweet to see all the character again.
The OP and ED sounded amazing! It was a bit fast-paced, but overall very enjoyable. Pfft, happy ending!
Ghostony said:

I read somewhere that there could be a possibility of another season, but I highly doubt it.
Jul 1, 2013 12:30 PM

Sep 2011
Ghostony said:
My only complaint is that I wanted to actually see them watch the stars together.
4/5

*edit*
It was also really fast paced. Felt like they jammed 3 episodes into 1 by fastforwarding some scenes that would have originally been more impacting

3.5/5

*edit again*

Same. There were some pacing issues. If they hadn't spent so long on that pointless scene in 12th's shop, they could have spent more time on Yuki and Yuno's reunion at the end.
Overall, I liked it though.
Jul 1, 2013 2:15 PM

Mar 2013
Are any real subs yet?
Jul 1, 2013 7:00 PM

Jul 2012
alex232890 said:
Here's a decent fansub.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kzkz3MxOaY

Thanks for the link! A couple of grammar and spelling mistakes but at least I could decode the message hehe.

Not bad I guess. 6/10 final score. Kind of iunno...lame? LOL
Jul 3, 2013 12:34 AM

Sep 2011
Eh... was okay. But nothing spectacular. I'm glad to see the "Happy" ending for this with Yuno meeting Yuki. 7/10.
TyrelJan 15, 2016 1:26 AM
Jul 3, 2013 4:31 AM

Feb 2012
[Good End]

That's all I guess. I enjoyed seeing this final bit animated that the anime left out. Hammer scene for the win i guess :D
Jul 3, 2013 4:50 AM

May 2010
i really loved the mirai nikki anime (tho the manga was superior) but i really didnt need to see this OVA.. its was ok but really nothing u would absolutely need to see as a fan.

its just a little extra.

6/10

i feel bad for the ppl who watched the first minute without watching the main anime ^^
KerozinnJul 3, 2013 4:53 AM
Jul 3, 2013 5:10 AM

Feb 2012
Kerozinn said:
i really loved the mirai nikki anime (tho the manga was superior) but i really didnt need to see this OVA.. its was ok but really nothing u would absolutely need to see as a fan.

its just a little extra.

6/10

i feel bad for the ppl who watched the first minute without watching the main anime ^^

Well I would consider Yuno meeting up with Yuki in the end something any fan would want to know since it was left out of the anime.
Jul 3, 2013 5:24 AM
Jul 2018
Where to begin, where to begin.
Well. First of all, I've seen this a couple of years ago, so I don't remember 100% of the shit that went down. What I do remember is that

Second of all: that murmur mecha was totally uncalled for. As was the ''fight'' with Akise.

My ''third of all'' is a bunch of questions I'm hoping someone can answer.
Consistency, where art thou?
How can all of the 2nd world players live in the 3rd world with their memories intact and interact directly with Deus? And if they can do it, why can't Yuno? Also, how the fuck is she able to cross-over between dimensions?
What happened with the 2nd world since Yukki became god? Is it just stagnating in nothingness because of his depression as MurMur hinted?
Jul 3, 2013 5:31 AM

May 2010
HeavenlyUser said:
Kerozinn said:

its just a little extra.

6/10

Well I would consider Yuno meeting up with Yuki in the end something any fan would want to know since it was left out of the anime.

well thats true. it just wasnt that important to me since i did read the manga..

Jul 3, 2013 6:36 AM

Feb 2012
Terraminas said:
Well. First of all, I've seen this a couple of years ago, so I don't remember 100% of the shit that went down. What I do remember is that

Second of all: that murmur mecha was totally uncalled for. As was the ''fight'' with Akise.

How can all of the 2nd world players live in the 3rd world with their memories intact and interact directly with Deus? And if they can do it, why can't Yuno? Also, how the fuck is she able to cross-over between dimensions?
What happened with the 2nd world since Yukki became god? Is it just stagnating in nothingness because of his depression as MurMur hinted?

The only diary holders with their memories are Ninth (because she was allowed to stay in the third world) and Eleventh (because he had already been working on the future diaries for the third world when 2nd world Yuno, Yuki and Minene showed up). Akise was also an observer from the beginning.

Yuno can cross into the second world because Deus Ex Machina. Literally.

And wasn't the second world already in a state of destruction because of Deus' death? He died before either Yuki or Yuno died, so the world started breaking down. When Yuki became the 2nd world's God, he felt it was pointless to rebuild it without Yuno.

At least, this is what I THINK the answers to your questions are. ._.'

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Jul 3, 2013 6:46 AM
Jul 2018
EHero09 said:
Terraminas said:

The only diary holders with their memories are Ninth (because she was allowed to stay in the third world) and Eleventh (because he had already been working on the future diaries for the third world when 2nd world Yuno, Yuki and Minene showed up). Akise was also an observer from the beginning.

Yuno can cross into the second world because Deus Ex Machina. Literally.

And wasn't the second world already in a state of destruction because of Deus' death? He died before either Yuki or Yuno died, so the world started breaking down. When Yuki became the 2nd world's God, he felt it was pointless to rebuild it without Yuno.

At least, this is what I THINK the answers to your questions are. ._.'

Thank you very very VERY much.
Guess I should've at least read the synopsis for each episode before plunging into the epilogue.
Jul 3, 2013 7:38 AM

May 2012
Faasuto ga katta!

Oppai wa seigi da!

Don't punch! Don't go! Everybuddy's buddy~ 12th, 12th, 12th!

OPEN EYESSS

Yukki doko?

'Gasai' Yuno <3

Sekando is back.

Touching T_____T

NOOOO why does it have to end... again?
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jul 3, 2013 8:11 AM

Oct 2011
Man that was beautiful Happy End for them T___T
Jul 3, 2013 8:23 AM

Mar 2012
Indeed I felt that there was more closure with this episode then with the original... a really nice ending

8/10
Jul 3, 2013 9:24 AM

Apr 2011
im quite happy they finally had a proper ending to the show i love, they finally adapted the manga ending and did it well, sad that its finally over :(.
Jul 3, 2013 9:32 AM
May 2011
HeavenlyUser said:
Kerozinn said:

its just a little extra.

6/10

They did meet up @ after the ED
Jul 3, 2013 9:34 AM

May 2010
I was expecting little bit longer but it's pretty good
Jul 3, 2013 11:02 AM
Feb 2009
been waiting for 2 years to see this ending lol
Jul 3, 2013 11:14 AM

Sep 2012
nice ending...
Jul 3, 2013 1:15 PM

Jul 2011
Yuno, so cute as always ^^

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jul 3, 2013 1:37 PM

Jun 2013
Scene where Yuno is trying to get her memories back and the ending was what had me with joy. Loved it :D
Jul 3, 2013 1:51 PM

Feb 2011
Wow, that just made it even worse to me. That episode seemed really bad. Like they just threw all logic and everything out the window just so they could get the 2 together at the end to make the fans happy.

I thought it was a load of crap. Worst episode of the series, and that's saying a lot.
Jul 3, 2013 2:01 PM

Sep 2010
I really like the third world's Yuno not annoying as the first world Yuno she can burn in eternal hell fire that bitch.

Fun episode 7/10 since nothing much happened until the very last few minutes.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jul 3, 2013 2:09 PM

Feb 2013
Nice little something extra.
~ El Psy Congroo~

Jul 3, 2013 2:42 PM

Dec 2012
Much better ending than how the last episode of the anime ended off :> I feel so giddy after watching them reunite, such a happy moment.

Definitely a good ending to the series c:
Jul 3, 2013 3:31 PM

Mar 2013
I'm not saying that I disliked it, but I was kind of disappointed. I've been looking forward to this episode since it was announced more than to any other and that might have been part why it didn't meet my expectations. Like I said, I still liked it, but it was way too fast-paced. They crammed in stuff that didn't belong there and everything just happened too fast. The ending was happy like most of you say, but the dialogue at that moment, and the fact that Yuuki didn't seem surprised about Yuno breaking the "barrier" between world 2 and 3, was just out of place.

Overall, it did make me laugh and cry (at the opening scene) and you got to see some of the other diary users new lives (a small continuation of the last part of episode 26). So I give this 4/5
There is no better feeling than waking up next to the person you love
and they don't know you love them
or that you're in their house again.
Jul 3, 2013 5:56 PM

Apr 2013
dperolio said:
Wow, that just made it even worse to me. That episode seemed really bad. Like they just threw all logic and everything out the window just so they could get the 2 together at the end to make the fans happy.

I thought it was a load of crap. Worst episode of the series, and that's saying a lot.

read the manga. this is the real end with some exposition tacked on to explain what happened in the 3rd timeline/world
Jul 3, 2013 5:59 PM

Mar 2012
I wanted to see yuuki as the new god of the first world. oh well. I still hope it happens
Jul 3, 2013 7:08 PM

Jan 2012
Cute Ending <3
Jul 3, 2013 7:15 PM

Sep 2012
Well that was inducing of all kinds of fells... ;-;

I wish they had shown them go to see the stars like in the manga and make it clear that Yuki and Yuno would be the new gods of 3rd world, but it doesn't matter.
Jul 4, 2013 12:47 AM

Feb 2010
well this contradicts the redial manga chapter
Jul 4, 2013 1:34 AM

Jun 2013
Moar. X)

Yeah. Nothing mindlowing happaned, but still, very nice OVA. :)
Jul 4, 2013 1:51 AM

Nov 2012
just watched the sub version.. and yes.. happy end.. good end XD

finally can see this kind of ending :'D

btw its good to see all of mirai nikki holder having a happy life :3
Jul 4, 2013 4:05 AM

Dec 2012
Damn. finally!

Jul 4, 2013 5:01 AM

Dec 2008
I should be more lenient on this because it was just a one shot OVA, but overall this was pretty bad. There was this and then there is the manga for redial which is like 12 chapters long i believe. Already in the first chapter Yuno has a fascination with "The boy she doesn't know" but Yuuki very well exists in the realm and is dating that one girl (the one he had a crush on previously.)

This was extremely rushed and in a sense was just catering to those who just wanted SOME clarity and a little bit of closure. 4/10 I would just suggest reading the manga for real closure.
Jul 4, 2013 5:42 AM

Jul 2010
Eh, it was rushed and awkward :P I'll give it a 5 for its mediocrity.

I've heard that the manga version of Redial is longer and different than this one; Maybe I'll read.

The big brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Who become 3rd would's god?

Sourav_das - Sep 21, 2023

4 by Cheggeronis »»
Sep 21, 2023 11:12 AM

» How come Yuno could meet Yukki where he is 10.000 years ahead of Yuno in the third world?

Valovia17 - Jul 6, 2020

1 by FutureMeat »»
Aug 12, 2023 8:01 AM

» Do I need to watch this OVA before I rate the original show?

Usmaan_2002 - Apr 4, 2022

10 by Shelby07 »»
Apr 4, 2022 11:19 PM

» who else found redial to better than the main show?

Sunproof21 - Nov 9, 2021

9 by removed-user »»
Mar 18, 2022 6:49 PM

» Ending confirmation

Arekkusu_18 - Jan 25, 2015

8 by Bored_Panda03 »»
Mar 3, 2021 8:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.