Forum Settings
Forums

Adult Visual Novel 'Walkure Romanze' to get TV Anime Adaptation in Fall

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 19, 2013 9:13 PM

Aug 2011
jmal said:
DraconisMarch said:
Need at least 20 of these every season to fulfill the quota.

Male-targeted visual novel adaptations per season:

[bullshit]

And of course if you remove the ones that aren't traditional romances, you knock out a few more. Even adding otomege only adds 8 over 3 years.

Nice math.
Generic ecchi/harems: a lot more than that brah. Nice math indeed.
Jun 19, 2013 11:22 PM

Aug 2012
Probably gonna be like the rest of the visual novels turned anime (you know what i mean), but i'lll still watch...
Jun 20, 2013 12:23 AM

Jul 2009
The_Pro_At_Stuff said:
Probably gonna be like the rest of the visual novels turned anime (you know what i mean), but i'lll still watch...

In my opinion, when it comes to visual novels, its either it comes out well or it comes out bad. Most harem like visual novels tend to be stronger when it either MC picks a path(e.g Clannad/Shuffle) or its Arc style with multiple endings. The 1 cour VN adaptions with a loose harem based ending is much more generic.
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).
Jun 20, 2013 1:09 AM

Oct 2010
Hope the anime turns out well but the VN's artwork is simply gorgeous and the idea of jousting is interesting. Might give it a shot.
Jun 20, 2013 2:58 AM

Dec 2012
Visual Novels getting anime adaptation are always welcome...Definitely going to try this one out though I'm not expecting much...
Jun 20, 2013 3:55 AM

Apr 2011
I'll try to watch this. I might see something interesting.

Hoping for a harem ending.
Jun 20, 2013 5:45 AM

Sep 2011
What the hell is ip wth the "Ojou sama curls" ugh...
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jun 20, 2013 8:45 AM
Jan 2011
This looks interesting.
Jun 20, 2013 10:37 AM

Jun 2010
Nice designs but seems generic.
Jun 20, 2013 11:21 AM

Sep 2012
The studio and main staff have been announced. It will be made by 8-bit.

I have updated the first post for the studio and staff information. Please check it for more detailed information: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=617599&show=0#msg22867629

Also, the cast seem to be the same as in the Drama CD:

Shimizu Ai (Hyouga Kizuna in Strawberry Panic)
Mizusawa Kei
Nakamura Eriko (Haruka in IdolMaster)
Taguchi Hiroko (Sora in Yosuga no Sora)
Nabatame Hitomi (Mana/Cure Heart in Doki Doki Precure; Saori in OreImo)
Mizubashi Kaori (Miyako in Hidamari Sketch; Mami in Madoka)
Yuzuki Ryouka (Hiratsuka Shizuku in OreGairu; Kuune in Nyaruko-san2)
symbvJun 20, 2013 12:04 PM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 20, 2013 12:04 PM

Sep 2009
You forgot to mention that they keeped VN cast. Now I'm hyped cause I hope to hear a lot of Kei Mizusawa(aka Rino Kawashima)
Nachtwandler_21Jun 20, 2013 12:08 PM
Jun 20, 2013 12:07 PM

Sep 2012
^ I think I have ninja'ed you... Gomen.

Anyway... so far so good. The key staff and the studio all seem to project confidence. The question is how far they would bring the VN into the anime. Sex scene is of course out, but a lot of fanservice scenes may not...

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jun 20, 2013 12:09 PM

Sep 2009
It's not all about fancervice. I'm more concerned because 8bit already has IS2 planned for Fall, so they really could butch it in favor of their hit show.
Jun 20, 2013 12:12 PM

Sep 2012
Nachtwandler_21 said:
It's not all about fancervice.
Well, my point is "how far they would bring the VN into the anime". Of course the anime / VN is surely not just about fanservice (though I heard it has quite a lot of them in the VN, some pretty extreme too).

And indeed the overlapping with IS2 is concern...
symbvJun 20, 2013 12:49 PM

Jun 20, 2013 12:59 PM

Nov 2011
Jun 20, 2013 1:43 PM

Feb 2012
8-bit... That was really unexpected. Now to see how it turns out...
Jun 20, 2013 5:26 PM

Oct 2012
Looks interesting. Will give it a try at least.

"Why did he have to surrender, what is more in the outside world, huh, sumptuousness, freedom? Nowhere in the world are you going to find them fools! Fools!" -USSR president, Future War 198X-nen
Jun 21, 2013 4:03 AM

Oct 2012
another visual novel get adapted to TV anime series..it's good news..

hope they not change the voice actor <3
Jun 21, 2013 6:39 AM

Dec 2012
It does not seems to be a promising anime show. I will pass.
I like anime.
Jun 21, 2013 8:04 AM

Sep 2009
MayuAsagiri

Look at page 3 or in MAL entry. They kept all the main cast
Jun 21, 2013 1:03 PM
Jul 2012
The company that made "Princess Lover!"??? sold!! gotta buy the game quick Guhehehe
Jun 22, 2013 2:24 AM

Oct 2012
Nachtwandler_21 said:
MayuAsagiri

Look at page 3 or in MAL entry. They kept all the main cast

thanks for inform me, nacht ;)

that's also good thing they didn't change the VA,try to watch this anyway..
Jun 22, 2013 4:15 AM

Oct 2012
This is an adult visual novel so i'm not really surprised but...THERE ARE WATERMELONS EVERYWHERE (All except for one >.>) I like the character designs but I can't stand it when a girl's chest to body proportions are off.

Jun 26, 2013 10:48 AM

Apr 2010
Was expecting this one recently a few manga appeared about it which got me interested.
I thought Walkure Romanze was a eroge, just shows my knowledge of VN which is almost non existent.
Still from what i saw from the manga's this should be interesting.
Jun 27, 2013 11:47 AM

Sep 2012
PV

Jun 27, 2013 5:17 PM
Mar 2013
symbv said:
PV

girls with armor.
hope it will be Celia route
Jun 27, 2013 6:04 PM

Sep 2011
Uh oh... The staff doesn't look so promising, this is most likely gonna end up as some harem-romance show with little if any jousting. Unless it's "jousting"
Jul 4, 2013 12:43 PM
Jan 2009
Takei_Hisa said:
This is an adult visual novel so i'm not really surprised but...THERE ARE WATERMELONS EVERYWHERE (All except for one >.>) I like the character designs but I can't stand it when a girl's chest to body proportions are off.

You must hate, like, 90% of anime.

(...But yeah, it bothers me most of the time too)
Pie is delicious.

Jul 4, 2013 6:04 PM

Sep 2011
I like the blonde ojou
Jul 12, 2013 7:10 PM

Jul 2012
+ptw

OP for game sounds amazing. like the music.
Jul 16, 2013 11:39 PM
May 2013
GodlyKyon said:
I like the blonde ojou

Yep, Celia is the best girl <3....
Jul 19, 2013 1:59 PM
Apr 2013
Just found the visual novel and it looks really good. Looking forward to watching the Anime in October. :D
Aug 10, 2013 7:13 AM

Sep 2012
2nd PV

Sep 6, 2013 5:18 AM

Sep 2012
To start from Oct 6th

Sep 6, 2013 5:52 AM

Aug 2013
It seems the creators are smart enough for having the girls wear armor and breastplate, which means nobody's going to exploit their bouncing boobs (while riding horse) for the sake of stupid fanservice.

And jousting while wearing skirt? I mean, really?
Sep 7, 2013 3:23 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
lol PRINCESS LOVER! ver 2

Just another FANSERVICE anime.
Sep 7, 2013 4:39 PM
May 2013
I have a question for anyone who has looked at any of the other media this is on (VN, manga, etc.). What kind of tone should we expect for this show? As in, is it more comedic or serious? I realize the number of female characters may suggest it might be comedic, but I was hoping it would be a little more serious/dramatic (and have a better plot) than, say, Princess Lover. Are the comparisons to Princess Lover fair, or premature based on the other media already out there? Thanks
Oct 1, 2013 9:23 AM

Sep 2012
Looks great (in terms of fan service ;-)

Oct 1, 2013 12:43 PM

Sep 2011
symbv said:

Sho the hell wasnarrating. That better not be th blonde chick, or it would be so stereotypical.

Also, when the source material is H, thats not that impressive.
Oct 1, 2013 1:59 PM

Jun 2012
The concept reminds me of Ro-kyu-bu, minus the lolis. We have a guy who was very good at a sport, ends up being forced out of the sport for some reason, and then reengages in the sport by passing his knowledge and expertise along to a group of girls.

The PV shows that ecchi fans should not be disappointed. I'm excited about this show.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Oct 1, 2013 3:38 PM

Aug 2008
Oh gawd! They finally made an anime version. I wasn't expecting this. lol
Anyway, i hope they'll do the same like Princess Lover where they made an H-version once the anime was finished. Don't ask me why. :)
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Oct 1, 2013 8:09 PM
May 2013
GodlyKyon said:
symbv said:

Sho the hell wasnarrating. That better not be th blonde chick, or it would be so stereotypical.

I can assure you that voice isn't blonde chick, but belong another ojou sama...
Oct 6, 2013 10:35 AM

Jan 2013
So this anime is kinda like princess lover, huh? Hope this doesn't get a hentai ovas like princess lover. Els my heart will get crushed :| . God, i hate when that happend.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production

DatRandomDude - 2 hours ago

14 by deg »»
8 minutes ago

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
53 minutes ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

23 by 3inPunisher »»
5 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Today

10 by DylanVSAnimez »»
7 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - 11 hours ago

3 by eli_shmeli »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.