Forum Settings
Forums

Airing Date of 'Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.' Episodes 14-16 Announced

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 2, 2013 1:50 AM
Feb 2012
Got some high ass expectations for this. Don't want them to disappoint, wasn't a fan of Season 2.
Jul 2, 2013 11:37 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Ghost-Lightning said:
Playcool said:
Nice!! But wait... 12 LN volumes and on the episode 13 of the second season, THEY ARE ALREADY on the last volumes?! COME ON!! They shouldnt rush it!! I bet they skipped lots of scenes... still I will glady await for the ending, I saw a pic of the LN, and seems we will have siscon till the end, which I hope it is not true!

They did skip a lot, but the specials are three episodes just for the last volume, so they should be great. :D

IMO to cover a LN volume, there should be at least 6 episodes! But nowadays that isnt truth and then it the end people create shitty animes compared to the original LN work...
Jul 2, 2013 5:46 PM

Sep 2012
Playcool said:
Ghost-Lightning said:
Playcool said:
Nice!! But wait... 12 LN volumes and on the episode 13 of the second season, THEY ARE ALREADY on the last volumes?! COME ON!! They shouldnt rush it!! I bet they skipped lots of scenes... still I will glady await for the ending, I saw a pic of the LN, and seems we will have siscon till the end, which I hope it is not true!

They did skip a lot, but the specials are three episodes just for the last volume, so they should be great. :D

IMO to cover a LN volume, there should be at least 6 episodes! But nowadays that isnt truth and then it the end people create shitty animes compared to the original LN work...

I'd usually agree, but in this case they may be able to get away with three.

I say that because the entire second chapter of vol 12 is just a flashback to when Kyosuke was living with Ayase (Basically the things they covered in episode 12 and a little more). And the volume spends a lot of time on things that will likely not take as long when put on screen (such as Kirino and Kyosuke walking around looking for cloths for him). So they don't have as much to adapt.

Still, six episodes would have been awesome.
Jul 3, 2013 10:45 AM

Oct 2007
According to ANN, Aniplex will be showing the OVAs at this year's Otakon. This will be on the afternoon of August 9, the first day of the convention.

So, those of us on the east coast (and whoever else will be flying in for the weekend) won't have to wait until the 17th after all. So excited.
Jul 4, 2013 2:10 AM
Jun 2013
halcyon said:
According to ANN, Aniplex will be showing the OVAs at this year's Otakon. This will be on the afternoon of August 9, the first day of the convention.

So, those of us on the east coast (and whoever else will be flying in for the weekend) won't have to wait until the 17th after all. So excited.

God damn, I'm jealous. Although I imagine watching it at a convention would kind of ruin it since.. well.. conventions are loud and such.
Jul 9, 2013 4:14 PM
Mar 2012
WINCEST
Jul 15, 2013 7:27 PM

Jan 2012
Will Kyousuke actually choose someone during these three episodes? The best outcome would be Kuroneko but that's my own opinion.
Jul 15, 2013 9:35 PM

Sep 2011
Skullk1d28 said:
Will Kyousuke actually choose someone during these three episodes? The best outcome would be Kuroneko but that's my own opinion.

All hope is lost at this moment it seems. I'm dying to see what made then come to the conclusion that incest was the way to end this. (I'm assuming)

FKK I'm dwelling so hard on the first 8 episodes. -.-
Jul 16, 2013 5:19 AM

Jun 2013
a lot people want Yosuga no Sora ending i haven't watched the season 2 yet waiting for special to be released than marathon it.Kinda sad to see that people say that it wasn't as great as s1.
Jul 28, 2013 4:56 PM

May 2011
Come August the 18th, thousands of people will be gritting their teeth in suspense. I haven't actually followed the light novel so I don't know what to expect but if they decide to end it with incest ( and by following the anime up to this point I realise that it's the most plausible scenario) I will be thoroughly disappointed... but not surprised.

Yosuga no Sora pulled off the same stunt, though the difference between the two is that in Yosuga each girl was given a separate arc and ending.

Unless of course the makers decide to go wild and give us something unpredictable. Harem ending? Kyosuke starts to have an affair with his mother!? Oyaji goes mad and confesses to Kirino!?

Sarcasm aside though, I'm bracing myself for some awkward incest scenes.
"The feels man, the feels..."
Jul 29, 2013 2:26 AM

Nov 2007
http://animeanime.jp/article/2013/07/27/14949.html
Otakon to air it as well.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 29, 2013 3:58 AM

Jun 2013
I hope they don't change the ending. Most people found the ending unsatisfactory, but it seemed fitting in my opinion. It was realistic and open-ended, leaving the rest of their story to your imagination.

I'm quite excited for their adaptation of

I hope they don't mess it up since I'm sure everyone has high expectations for these last episodes.

Jul 29, 2013 11:12 AM

Mar 2008
At this point, I am quite certain the ending will be like the novel (i.e. no last minute change to the story). Though I am more interested in what extra content they can squeeze into the anime to make it a more "satisfactory" ending to the
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 29, 2013 12:15 PM

Sep 2012
But those conventions showing it early will mean showing it before in Japan... I honestly don't believe they'll do that unless there will also be some early showings in Japan. Very strange and bad news as it means there will be spoilers EVERYWHERE. A week to shut off your internet provider...
Jul 29, 2013 12:18 PM

Sep 2012
^ This is precisely what fans in Japan are fearing now... And in fact there does not seem to be any early showing in Japan before the already designated network broadcast date. So I am sure spoilers will definitely flood the forums in Japan.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 29, 2013 12:24 PM

Sep 2012
^^^^ Jiggly camera phone videos coming to a Torrent near you...
Jul 29, 2013 12:24 PM
Jul 2013
Must not wait longer!
Everyone in the community is shit taste.
Aug 7, 2013 7:28 AM

Aug 2013
They should honestly just make a season 3 and so forth
Aug 7, 2013 8:01 AM

Oct 2007
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region.
Thank you CR for once again proving that HorribleSubs is superior choice :)
Aug 8, 2013 7:39 AM

Nov 2011
PV on this site:
http://www.oreimo-anime.com/story/

Hope the link works for some people.
Aug 8, 2013 10:10 AM

Jul 2013
Slayden_V2 said:

This, so much this +1
ᵖᵉʷ ᵖᵉʷ 🔫
Aug 8, 2013 2:52 PM

Aug 2013
Can't wait :3
EdgyWeeabooAug 8, 2013 3:15 PM
Aug 8, 2013 2:55 PM

Nov 2011
Ritzu said:
Slayden_V2 said:

This, so much this +1

That's kinda hard to consider since it was announced awhile ago that the anime would cover all the volumes. In that case, it would have to be anime original material if a season 3 was to be adapted.
Aug 8, 2013 5:18 PM

Jan 2013
Yeah it will. Crunchyroll is going to stream it. Check the official site above for details.
Aug 8, 2013 6:53 PM

Nov 2011
Preview with subs are out now:
Aug 8, 2013 8:50 PM

Sep 2012
Sharinflan said:
Since the preview has subtitles, do you think the simulcast will have subtitles too?
For official simulcast, it should be expected subtitles will be provided.

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Aug 8, 2013 9:20 PM

Nov 2011
radle said:
Yeah it will. Crunchyroll is going to stream it. Check the official site above for details.

It will be streamed this month yup.
Aug 9, 2013 6:09 AM

Sep 2012
Sharinflan said:
radle said:
The official website has everything in japanese, so that's why I was asking.
You clearly did not look close enough. On the top page, there is a line in English "worldwide simulcast" and if you click that, you will be led to a page with details in English ( http://www.oreimo-anime.com/stream/ ). NOT everything is in Japanese.

Aug 11, 2013 4:24 PM
Jan 2011
So, what are the chances there will be a database update for the earlier Otakon Premier? I can't mark it as watched yet because technically it hasn't aired, even though I watched it on Friday
Aug 11, 2013 5:12 PM

Nov 2012
I wish the site would list them as aired. I saw the world premier at Otakon. It was really awesome by the way, I hope everybody enjoys it. Tsukasa Fushimi (the author) said he really didn't think there would be that many fans, since the room was packed. The director said it was the best day of his life and the editor was a pretty funny guy. They sat in the crowed and watched along with us. It was really cool actually.
Aug 12, 2013 2:45 AM
Aug 2013
I just steamrolled this anime in a whole day, and this is probably the best thing I could happen upon just after creating a new account xD
Thanks for the news people!
Aug 15, 2013 12:07 AM
Nov 2010
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/06/18-1/crunchyroll-to-stream-oreimo-2-ova-episodes-this-august

Here's the details from Crunchyroll as mentioned earlier already but I thought I'd list the official source. All 3 episodes will be available on the 17th for premium users followed by regular members a week later.

So excited!!! =D
Aug 15, 2013 6:25 AM
Jun 2013
I thought it would be on the 18th and I wouldn't be able to watch it until Monday. It makes me so happy to see it will be on the 17th so I can marathon the 1st and the 2nd seasons before watching the specials without school interfering!
Aug 15, 2013 6:30 AM

Nov 2007
TheCyclon said:
I thought it would be on the 18th and I wouldn't be able to watch it until Monday. It makes me so happy to see it will be on the 17th so I can marathon the 1st and the 2nd seasons before watching the specials without school interfering!

Crunchyroll is airing episodes 14~16 at 9pm PST on the 17th which is the exact same time as 1pm on the 18th in Japan. It's not any earlier unless you watched at Otakon or at an event in Japan on the 17th.
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Aug 15, 2013 8:52 AM

Jun 2013
Already got season 2 prepared to watch just waiting for specials i really liked season 1.I read that season 2 isn't that great as season 1,but i hope that won't be the case for me.
Aug 15, 2013 9:35 AM

Sep 2012
So, is this going to stream on CR the day of release? Or is the 18 just the Japanese release?
Aug 15, 2013 9:48 AM

Sep 2012
Ghost-Lightning said:
So, is this going to stream on CR the day of release? Or is the 18 just the Japanese release?
Guess you did not read any old post in this thread:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=617125&show=120#msg24202779

Aug 15, 2013 10:11 AM
Jun 2013
Ejc said:
TheCyclon said:

Crunchyroll is airing episodes 14~16 at 9pm PST on the 17th which is the exact same time as 1pm on the 18th in Japan. It's not any earlier unless you watched at Otakon or at an event in Japan on the 17th.

Yeah, but I originally though it was on the 18th by western time.
Aug 16, 2013 3:01 AM

Apr 2009
soo, is this going to be subbed already?
Aug 16, 2013 3:08 AM

Sep 2012
Seta19 said:
soo, is this going to be subbed already?
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=617125&show=120#msg24194173

Aug 16, 2013 6:17 PM
Jul 2018
wtf

only for premium users tomorrow night?

negged- animeultima or another major outlet better get these 3 eps ASAP
Aug 16, 2013 6:44 PM

Aug 2013
Hmmm, no idea whether i should be happy or not with the airing of Oreimo final episodes.

On one hand, i liked Oreimo first season better when it put more focus on funny side of otaku cultures and how normal sibling supposedly act toward each other, something that's been neglected by dozen of anime. On the other hand, the second season left too much bitter aftertaste in my mouth, by turning into cliched harem and girls-of-the-week format which just insultingly trolls the shippers, and pointing toward incest ending, something that i didn't watch this show in the first place for
Aug 19, 2013 5:38 PM

May 2013
Amiluhur said:
Hmmm, no idea whether i should be happy or not with the airing of Oreimo final episodes.

On one hand, i liked Oreimo first season better when it put more focus on funny side of otaku cultures and how normal sibling supposedly act toward each other, something that's been neglected by dozen of anime. On the other hand, the second season left too much bitter aftertaste in my mouth, by turning into cliched harem and girls-of-the-week format which just insultingly trolls the shippers, and pointing toward incest ending, something that i didn't watch this show in the first place for

I'm with you !
actually i loved their first normal relationship between close siblings
but they turn it all down
and that mess of huge crushes of his sister's friends wasn't cool at all
- brothers thieves-
at least someone who agrees me ^^
Aug 20, 2013 6:45 AM

Aug 2010
SPOILERS AHEAD!

To be honest, I am not sure on how I feel. I watched it just this morning at around 3AM from work, then after watching the three episode, I feel sorry for Kuroneko. She's the "perfect girl" for Kyosuke actually. Also, Minami being the "final boss" feels like it's worth it. But overall, the ending is just good. Vanilla wincest FTW!
Aug 20, 2013 9:36 AM

Mar 2013
Guys and gals, the three episode specials have already been released.
I would suggest you to discuss them in clubs or for-that-dedicated threads, not here. This thread is reserved for news only, and since the release already happened, I do not think there is any need for this thread any more. ;)
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - 9 minutes ago

1 by Dominusew »»
3 minutes ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
3 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
6 hours ago

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
6 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

11 by MantaRaydiated »»
Yesterday, 10:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.