MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Hated characters
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Fanclub »» Hated characters

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
01-27-09, 1:18 PM

nina4life said:
Black_Kenshin said:
Why does everybody hate Marina because she sang? Setsuna doesn't want to fight.

Setsuna killed A LOT of bad guys, even some which weren't bad but just had to fight
, but when it came to killing the biggest bad guy, he was stopped...why didn't she sang then?
Completely bad timing, i really hate her for that...

If anything, you can blame Setsuna for using Trans Am while Marina was singing.

01-27-09, 5:09 PM

Ariana said:
How the hell was she supposed to know her singing would cause something like that? Your reason for hating her is totally illogical.

Not killing the worst (not as character, but as bad guy) guy in the show when you had chance to is illogical.
Hating character which caused that is not...

p.s. I hate Ali, I REALLY hate him, that could be the reason...

01-28-09, 7:12 AM

she is not at fault its 00 Raisers quantam Brain waves generating
why do you hate Ali hes one of the most interesting charakters
yeah hes a really bad guy but hey hes not real anyway XD

i dont know if you can say hate but i really cannt stand Louise and Andrews personality about A-Laws is needed and else
are they just plain stupid or is it so hard to notice that that what A-Laws is doing wrong?

01-28-09, 8:20 AM

I think that (aside from Louise's Revenge factor) their reasoning is more along the lines of "The end justifies the means"

(Which actually makes them just like a lot of the other people in Gundam 00 :P)

01-28-09, 8:29 AM

Most of the members of A-LAWS and even regular citizens don't realize Memento Mori's attacks, I believe.

In that case, through a regular citizen's eyes it just looks like Celestial Being has the Gundams and attack the warfare countries. Then the trinities messed up a part because they randomly attacked cities that were innocent. So that made it look like CB was a part of the same thing that just randomly love to kill and use the first reason as an excuse to do so...

A-LAWS was created to resist this, thus it came down to the idea that A-LAWS were the people that resisted the bad and evil guys.

(Louise's POV)

I've got no idea what's spinning in Andrew's mind though. And I'm guessing a lot of A-LAWS members are too spun on the thought that A-LAWS are good people, especially with the fake broadcast in ep 16.

I get the feeling Andrew just has the need for power and CB obliterates his quest for power, lol, which makes them people that stand in his way. So he needs the A-LAWS to continue power distribution...

01-30-09, 4:49 PM

Easy...

SAJI and LOUISE. Also Nena a little bit as well as her brothers. Mostly those.

Also that one guy who is making "Mr Bushido" 's suits...what a douche.

02-02-09, 11:19 AM

Oh yes...I hate Lyle. Because he is a lame replacement for a brilliant character. Anew, because she is annoying, and besides, a traitor. And...~desu, whatever her name is. I hate her hair, her attitude, the way she looks, gaah I hate her! I miss Chris...

02-02-09, 2:43 PM

New hated character in my book, Andrei. Simple reasons, really....but spoilers ;)

02-02-09, 4:04 PM

Ditto...

andrei now pisses me off

02-03-09, 12:07 AM

msw said:
Easy...

Billy Katagiri. Was a nice guy, but in season 2, is just bitter.

02-03-09, 12:09 AM

shakeyourpup45 said:
msw said:
Easy...

Billy Katagiri. Was a nice guy, but in season 2, is just bitter.
i would too if i got cockblocked by al-qaeda.

02-03-09, 3:44 PM

I haven't finished the first season, but from the looks of the second season..

A-Laws: They are killing innocent Middle East people, then forging information to indicate that it was a coup d'etat terrorist attack, while giving their own citizens a wrong impression of the actual situation. The public grew to hate the Kataron forces because they were tricked into believing the opposite. Unfortunately, unless the A-Laws are entirely eliminated, the public may not know the truth in regards to the Kataron situation even when the Kataron are eliminated. Falsified information remains as facts, unless Celestial Being intervenes.

Mr. Bushido: Plain annoying. His anger and hatred should have ended when two lead members of Team Trinity were killed. Why is Graham still targetting Setsuna when he has nothing to do with his buddies' death?! Perhaps, Graham is just seeking a duel because only Setsuna's 00 Gundam can fight his Masurao in an one-on-one battle, whereas the other Gundam Meisters can't. Aside from this, he is also a commander of the A-Laws.

Ali Al-Saachez: This mercenary can be considered a war criminal. Acting on the influences of the A-Laws, he set Princess Marina's homeland ablaze and killed everyone. Totally genocide.

----

I don't hate Saji Crossroad, because his circumstances are ununsual even though it was definitely his fault that tons of Kataron members sufferred under the hands of the A-Laws and became test subjects to the enhanced automatons. The least to say, his fiancee Louise had misunderstood his circumstances and thought that he had been comrades with Setsuna the entire time including the time when he bombed and killed her family. Not just that Louise cancelled her engagement with him, she also seeks to kill both Saji and Setsuna, as well as the Celestial Beings.

02-03-09, 10:49 PM

Bushido must have some kind of head trauma...really.

02-04-09, 4:44 AM

Kira01 said:
Ali Al-Saachez: This mercenary can be considered a war criminal. Acting on the influences of the A-Laws, he set Princess Marina's homeland ablaze and killed everyone. Totally genocide.

He's a villain, messing with good guys' lives is his job lol. And at least he doesn't pretend to be a freaking saint, unlike a certain parent killer (and I don't mean Setsuna here lol).

02-04-09, 1:52 PM

Ali's a good char. as above user said he' a villain D:.

Of course he has to be a douche. Then again he never dies...that's annoying.

02-04-09, 2:34 PM

I never thought I'd be so damn annoyed by ejection pods..really. Someo f the Innovators survived like 3 times.

02-05-09, 9:55 AM

@Kira- Bushido is NOT A-LAWS commander...nowhere near that...
I think he actually despises A-LAWS...

02-05-09, 12:23 PM

He has a License to do what he wants, but he still wears an A-Laws uniform beneath his overcoat.
Not sure if he has a formal rank or not though, as the "Mister" part of his name sort of obscures that.

02-05-09, 12:26 PM

I don't hate Ali Al, even he killed my favourite Chara D:

I hate:
Nena Trinity: She's annoying =_=
Louise: I can't stand her in S1
Wang Liu Mei: Traitor
Andrei:
Modified by HinaHina, 08-13-09, 11:29 AM

02-06-09, 1:39 AM

WTF is this "Bushido free license" stuff? Is the military crazy? He acts like some kind of mercenary.

Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices