Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 9, 2009 10:20 PM

May 2007
Drunk Nagisa <3 Beautiful Nagisa <3 Okazaki Nagisa <3
Loved this ep so much.
Can't wait to see them living together. :3

Jan 9, 2009 11:09 PM

Apr 2008
Looks like something is burning...

I wonder when Fuko will wake up. I'm looking forward to the others' looks. Nagisa's new looks is that of a goddess, epic.

Jan 10, 2009 12:40 AM

Jul 2008
drunk nagisa is awesome.<3
wow so nagisa finally graduated. the ceremony was really touching, but i would love it if they sung the typical graduation song. but still a lot left, wonder how they will fill the gap.

Jan 10, 2009 12:57 AM

Aug 2007
Nagisa drunk off her ass lmfao

Really great episode. This series rules so hard. No more kawaii seifuku anymore tho. It's interesting to see the characters age and this show shift from routine schoolkids drama/comedy back in season 1 (not that anything was wrong with that xD)
Jan 10, 2009 1:56 AM

Jul 2008
I really can't say anything more than reiterating what's already been said. This series never ceases to amaze me, while the first half was a bit predictable, it was still a very nice episode. The graduation ceremony was fantastic, once again showing Tomoya's thoughtfulness towards Nagisa. I was glad to see Sunohara, if only one last time, though even I was kinda lost on who it was til he spoke, much akin to Okazaki.

Also, is it just me, or does anyone else never get tired of Akio and Sanae's bread skits? I just about die every time they occur. Obviously, Bananapan and Rainbowpan do not help this problem at all!

As a final note, I'm afraid I must also express my dissatisfaction with the lack of a wedding scene. As I believe was stated in one of the previous threads, "I wasn't crying. It was a testosterone overload leaking from my eyes." At least, that's what I wanted to do.
Splitter said:
A drunk Nagisa is fine too. Happy girly tears at the end.

Someone make a 10-minute loop of Nagisa slurring "Tomoya-kun" plz?
Nagisa-roll? That may top the Nyanroll.

Oh right, and Nagisa should keep the hair.
BakayaroJan 10, 2009 2:11 AM

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Jan 10, 2009 1:57 AM

Jul 2007
A drunk Nagisa is fine too. Happy girly tears at the end.

Someone make a 10-minute loop of Nagisa slurring "Tomoya-kun" plz?
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Jan 10, 2009 2:55 AM
Apr 2008
nagisa drunk=epic XDDDD but finally they are married now XDD
Jan 10, 2009 4:18 AM

Jan 2008
This episode was utterly amazing, and included pretty much everything I love about this show. That being, the humorous aspect, (Nagisa getting drunk) the emotional scenes (the graduation) and the fact that the music is absolutely incredible. (Again, the graduation. The piece of music they played there was my single favourite BGM from the visual novel's soundtrack.) The absence of an actual wedding-ceremony didn't bother me at all. Just like the proposal last week, I thought the simple approach they went with worked perfectly.
Jan 10, 2009 5:45 AM

Jul 2008
Another enjoyable and well rounded episode. Nagisa's little monologue after she received her diploma made me appreciate her character more, and of course I had some laughs too, Nagisa slurring was great.
Jan 10, 2009 7:38 AM

Apr 2008
Drunk Nagisa is so kawaii XD And her speech at he graduation made me teary ç__ç

Jan 10, 2009 7:51 AM

Apr 2008
Now I want to see how Fuko matured. Looks like she'll be a hot babe. Nagisa became hot with her moe looks retained.

Jan 10, 2009 8:32 AM

Jun 2008
The end of this episode almost made me cry. it was such a sweet episode. I can't wait to see their married life.

I almost feel like raising my rating to a 9 now
Jan 10, 2009 8:54 AM

Apr 2008
hirahira said:
The end of this episode almost made me cry. it was such a sweet episode. I can't wait to see their married life.

I almost feel like raising my rating to a 9 now

I've given this a 10 already ^^

Jan 10, 2009 9:34 AM

Oct 2008
it was a great episode!! there was lot of funny, happy, dramatic and tearful moments, and it's difficult to give those emotions in a single episode :)

glad that everyone appeared again, i was missing them a lot. I hope they continue appearing next episodes.

The graduation was very nice, but i'd want to see the marriage ceremony, it would have been awesome... but it seems they don't want to show Tomoya and Nagisa kissing...well, there are still 11 episodes left ^^

Jan 10, 2009 10:44 AM
Nov 2008
wonderful episode!..yey..finally married...i can't wait to see what happens next...hope it's not a sad ending or smth...it was so good until now
Jan 10, 2009 11:24 AM
Jul 2018
Loved it, it was cool seeing all the characters, especially Sunohara

Jan 10, 2009 1:30 PM

Nov 2007
Yes! Sunohara with black hair~

I wish they had shown a marriage ceremony though. I would've loved to see Nagisa in a wedding dress.

I didn't really like the beginning of this episode though, with the whole "baseball" thing. Not sure if it happened in the visual novel but it just didn't appeal to me.
Jan 10, 2009 2:47 PM

Oct 2007
Awesome episode XD
It was just so funny seeing Nagisa drunk and Tomoya try to deal with her and Sanae, lol!
the end was really nice that she still got her form of graduation ^_^
Yay they are offically married!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2009 3:43 PM

Jul 2008
Epic episode. Drunk scenes and the group scene was awesome

Jan 10, 2009 7:36 PM

Nov 2008
LOL @ nagisa drunk. sanae messing with tomoya was incridible funny

the the pan joke will never be old. but sometimes a break(just like the banana pan on this) was all right XD

nagisa grow up is kinda a godness D:

i liked to see everyone again,sunohara with black hairs was kinda SHOCKING! D:

looking for the next
Jan 10, 2009 10:08 PM

Aug 2008
mario_ha said:
removed by mod

The first post removed by a mod? Hmmmm... xD

So, they finally got married. Well, there's no point on keeping that Tag of "harem" in my list anymore for ~After Story~, is there?.
....So, she repeated 2 whole years at senior high...... Is she like 19-20?!! Wow, she's quite the loli type then. She looks like 15 at the most! O_O
That graduation ceremony was touching, and so was Tomoya's trial at asking for Nagisa's hand in marriage. Nagisa getting really drunked with just that that little amount of sake was hilarious—that happens very often in these kind of media, doesn't it? ^^
rosycrystals said:
Loved it, but I have one complaint...Where did the marriage ceremony go!?!?! I wanted to see it soo bad!! T-T

So did I(even though I'm not a Nagisa fan)! What a shame. Was it even showed in the game anyway? :P
On that note, I really wanna get the game, so I can see the Sakagami, Kotomi, and Kyou paths. Spoilers are not enough(not that I look for those), I need to see them myself.

Anyway, I loved watching this one. Next one seems to be quite ECCHI, although if not, damn hilarious (and probably dramatic).
Jan 10, 2009 10:11 PM

Jan 2009
loved seeing all the people back again, and Nagisa gets drunk in like 1 sip lol
Jan 10, 2009 10:31 PM

Oct 2008
Oh my goodness. I am just in love! I adored the end of this episode

Drunk Nagisa and Dark-haired Sunohara XD

Looking forward to 14!
iulliJan 10, 2009 10:34 PM
Jan 11, 2009 12:15 AM

Jan 2008
Gradation said:
Now that I've seen this episode. I'm hoping that the ending of this isn't the same as the movie's. Especially when it shows all of their hardship and stuff.

I agree. If it's gonna be the same as the movie's ending, then this season will be ruined.

Jan 11, 2009 1:03 AM

Aug 2007
i was realy hopeing to see fuko at the graduation, she's the funiest, i hope she'd wake up

Jan 11, 2009 2:32 AM

Mar 2008
verby said:
i was realy hopeing to see fuko at the graduation, she's the funiest, i hope she'd wake up

I actually expected Fuko to be there, unnoticed by the others. But perhaps I just missed her...

This was a very touching episode, with quite some funny scenes (Nagisa getting drunk was the best!), but also some emotional stuff.
Tomoya asking for Nagisa's hand was just so great, I wish every guy would do that for his girl. <3
Jan 11, 2009 2:38 AM
Dec 2007
Very good episode, especially in the last 5 or so minutes (before that was a bit boring). So, now that the marriage is settled, the After Story is finally getting serious (36 episodes of introduction is a bit ong).

FlyingChinaMan said:
Gradation said:
Now that I've seen this episode. I'm hoping that the ending of this isn't the same as the movie's. Especially when it shows all of their hardship and stuff.

I agree. If it's gonna be the same as the movie's ending, then this season will be ruined.

Actually that's quite the opposite, without "what you know", Clannad is pointless and has no story, everything that has been done since now is only to introduce the important event that will occur soon, so hopefully we'll follow the same path as the Nagisa arc/movie.
JacutJan 11, 2009 2:51 AM

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Jan 11, 2009 7:47 AM

Apr 2008
Fuko's not coming yet, I guess. She's already a grownup in the OP.

Maybe ep 14 or 15...or even later when *spoiler*

Jan 11, 2009 9:14 AM

Jan 2009
Awesome as always. Drunk Nagisa was lol ^_^ And it was nostalgic to see all the people from the original Clannad. And marriage = great plot progress.
Jan 11, 2009 12:36 PM

May 2006
Loved the episode,next episode should be good. Now i kinda wish I didn't play throough the whole game, before After Story started, but it is another kind of fun seeing my favourite scenes from the game animated. Drunk Nagisa FTW!

Jan 11, 2009 1:26 PM

Dec 2008

Oh man, it feels good watching Clannad after a long break, especially at a crucial moment like this.

This makes Tomoya look so cool. :]

I wonder how the next episode is going to play out. I can't wait till the end of the series. I've been anticipating it since the announcement of this series :]
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lunatic-kr&sclick=1]

Jan 11, 2009 2:59 PM

May 2008
I wished they had showed a little marriage ceremony.
And LOL on drunk Nagisa.
and Sunohara with black hair was so hilarious
Now im looking forward to the next episode!!!
Jan 11, 2009 5:38 PM

Jan 2008
wahh its really going to follow through the ova, which is a bit heart breaking... i just hope this wont have a sad ending and will have an alternative ending instead.. i hope i hope i hope.. but i think it will be sad
MY SIGNATURE

Jan 11, 2009 6:24 PM

Jun 2008
vvv saving space of pure joy.

I cried so many times. I cried out of happyness majority of the time. Nagisa getting drunk was too fucking adorable to bare. Tomoya, he's so so so close to becoming my number one male character right now. The way Akio wanted Tomoya to prove how dedicated he was in marrying his daughter was amazing. Christmas went by again, I wish I could see a little more of that. Seeing everyone at the school again brought back wonderful memories. I missed Sunohara, I saw his hair color coming thanks to Tomoyo's Another World.

Although I would have loved to see a wedding, this was just fine for me. The rings, Okazaki Nagisa. Perfect name if you ask me. I'm so happy they're just, married now. Alot of pairings are assumed to be in the future, but I like seeing it happen. Hehehe. I can't wait for next week. They're living together, Nagisa is showering, teheheheheee. Tomoya come now you lovelyboy, you know you want her. All of her. <3
Jan 11, 2009 10:52 PM

Sep 2008
T_T OMG this is the Greatest anime ever made!!!!! T_T Its Perfect there are no flaws (There no Fuko yet but >_>)
Go Watch Sumomo momo Its epic. It has not gotten much attention... Episode 1
http://www.veoh.com/videos/v83597095dreGdW#comments
Jan 11, 2009 11:35 PM

Sep 2008
The most hilarious part in this episode is the time when Nagisa got drunk and got jealous with her own mother.
Jan 12, 2009 6:21 AM

Aug 2008
haaaaa?!
where the wedding is?! they've shown only rings... but - i must say, i was moved to tears when Okazaki-san has been trying to get acceptance from Nagisa's Otoosan. and I just wonder, when she will move into Okazaki's house.

oh. and the drunk Nagisa-chan is very cute, geez <3
Jan 12, 2009 11:23 AM

Jan 2008
jotka said:

where the wedding is?! they've shown only rings...

According to some people who played the game, they didn't have a wedding-ceremony because they couldn't afford one. So it's not like KyoAni skipped it, it just never happened.
Jan 12, 2009 1:05 PM

Mar 2008
Drunk Nagisa was great :)

I think the anime should stop now. Tomoya and Nagisa are married, they will spend good days together, etc... ^^
Jan 12, 2009 6:52 PM

Apr 2007
what a mature episode D:

also, so cute~
逃げちゃ駄目だ。
Jan 13, 2009 2:32 AM

Apr 2007
DarknessAngel said:
Nice refreshing episode :D made me laugh and made me sad also sometimes but it was great .

ps. Is it just me or does this episode look like " the calm before the storm " ?
Yes, imo it is the calm before the storm which makes me really sad =\

Jan 13, 2009 2:38 AM

Jul 2008
Tsunami said:
DarknessAngel said:
Nice refreshing episode :D made me laugh and made me sad also sometimes but it was great .

ps. Is it just me or does this episode look like " the calm before the storm " ?
Yes, imo it is the calm before the storm which makes me really sad =

I can presume that this season is turning somewhat like the movie. but I hope it doesn't.

Jan 13, 2009 10:47 AM

Mar 2008
DarkDemonz said:
[...]
Too bad they didnt show us getting married, like having a ceremony and such
sucks, oh well it was lovely[...]

I missed that, too q.q
Nice Episode, but how could they skip the wedding? T_T
Jan 13, 2009 8:59 PM
Aug 2008
punkvolume1 said:
Tsunami said:
DarknessAngel said:

Yes, imo it is the calm before the storm which makes me really sad =

I can presume that this season is turning somewhat like the movie. but I hope it doesn't.

Well, wasn't there a happy ending in the game? Perhaps the series will be different from the movie...

Well, one can only hope.

And about the marriage ceremony... I don't think Tomoya and Nagisa have enough money for a wedding dress, much less a ceremony...
simplex_spesJan 13, 2009 9:06 PM
Jan 14, 2009 6:44 PM

Sep 2008
This is why I love Clannad so much, great ep, Can't wait till next episode. :)
Jan 14, 2009 10:06 PM
Jul 2008
Great episode. Nagisa drunk was priceless.
Jan 15, 2009 12:11 AM

Nov 2007
so cheese i think i died.
Jan 15, 2009 1:45 PM

Jan 2008
whats the name of the OST being played during nagisa's graduation?
Jan 15, 2009 5:16 PM

Sep 2008
I loved this episode, i can't wait for the next one !!!
I really dont want it to be like the movie...they are such a beautiful couple why
*spoiler* breaking them huhuhu.....*end spoiler*
Good Job !
Jan 15, 2009 9:14 PM

Dec 2008
Great episode!
Tomoya working hard to gain the acceptance of Akio really signified how much he really cares for Nagisa, working hard even in the worst weather.
Nagisa getting drunk after one drink was lol and a pretty good scene there. Lol at Tomoya and his troubles and Sanae joking with him lol.
It was sweet how Tomoya gathered the whole group to the school area in order to properly give Nagisa a graduation ceremony and showing her how much they really care for her and how much help and inspiration they gave to support her the whole way. (Lol everyone was pretty much the same except Sunohara and his black hair aha. So if he goes back to blonde, this threatens his job?)
It was good how Tomoya and Nagisa went to visit Tomoya's father in order to tell him about the marriage and to receive his blessing for the future events. (Really he isn't a bad person, lol watch the movie and you'll see why the father is that way, speaking of which, I hope this series doesn't have the same outcome as the movie... I mean it was great and all, but... kinda sad..)
Yay for Tomoya and Nagisa getting married and continuing to live a family life together. I just have a few problems though.... why didn't it show the wedding ceremony, wait a minute....
I completely forgot, they haven't even kissed yet!
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

angel999 - Oct 23, 2008

319 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 14, 10:59 PM

» Hopefully this isn't annoying

Ricdumb - Apr 10

0 by Ricdumb »»
Apr 10, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 16, 2008

260 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 8, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kiseki - Oct 2, 2008

347 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 7, 6:44 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

patient_senses - Mar 12, 2009

1168 by Chilicon_valley »»
Mar 10, 8:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.