Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 15, 2013 7:48 PM

May 2013
Now this episode was awesome, I love the kuroneko x ayase scene!

(dat chuunibyou battle)

Ayase I know you want onii san ;)) hohoho
Tch.
Jun 15, 2013 8:05 PM

Jul 2011
One of the best episodes so far, just hilarious!

Ayase vs Kuroneko ?! Oh shit

10/5
Jun 15, 2013 8:37 PM

Jan 2008
Don't know why Kyousuke's complaining, he gets to live on his own for free! No rent to pay=no job to work (for now), no nagging parents (unless they choose to come over to check up on him), and no pushy sister, which may or may not be plus to Kyousuke, since he's a siscon.

Anyways, I thought this was one of the best episodes so far. Loved Kyousuke's straight-faced responses to Kanako's inquisition, and the animosity between the ex and the obvious yandere...when did she take that knife from the table to carry it to the door!?
Jun 15, 2013 9:07 PM

Jan 2011
Absolutely loved this episode. Kyousuke is now living by himself and is alone... yeah right. Kanako, Kirino, Ayase and Kuroneko have visited his place already haha. Kanako finding the eroge and asking Kyousuke what it is was hilarious. 'She's eating a sausage' LMAO!

I think I died from Ayase's cuteness. She was so deredere before Kuroneko appeared. Ayase poking Kyousuke with the knife was crazy, watch it Ayase! xD Oh man, Ayase is clearly tsundere for Kyousuke. That chuunibyou fight was totally unexpected but so good. One of the best episodes of OreImo :) I cannot wait for the next episodes. I'm sure lots of people are going to join the Ayase bandwagon! :D
5/5
Jun 15, 2013 9:14 PM
Oct 2012
Great episode, love that Ayase's getting more screentime now. Next episode should be a riot.

Lol at "Sausage eating" though.
Jun 15, 2013 9:56 PM

May 2011
This episode was somehow ok. The only complains were those incest allusion. What I imagined was very discusting. But from that I really want to keep on and see what the last episodes will offer.
Jun 15, 2013 10:20 PM
Jun 2009
Nice episode! More lovely my angel Ayase-tan! Love that yandere mode.
Ayase vs Kuroneko!
Jun 15, 2013 10:21 PM
May 2013
Officially my favorite episode
So much ayase screen time (of course i'm an ayase fan)
And kanako had her funny moments that i had to replay a few times
I would have to say my 3 favorite girls of the series are in order
1. Ayase (this was obvious, she is an all around great character *cough yandere
2. Kirino (yeah i like kirino sue me, she has had some excellent character development)
3. Kanako (mostly because of this episode and because i watch the psp game version of her route on youtube)
Jun 15, 2013 10:32 PM
Jun 2013
There should be a word filter/coding change that changes "Ayase" to "Kuroneko" when paired with the words "best girl". Because kuroneko clearly beat Ayase this episode LOL.
yoloswag420blazeitfgt
Jun 15, 2013 11:16 PM
Jun 2013
well, Ayase is the best girl, she is in the same league as Kirino; well, incest route is just not right. Kyouske needs survival lessons; i mean ayanderese... lols.
keichi077Jun 15, 2013 11:20 PM
Jun 15, 2013 11:42 PM

Apr 2012
xuezhi said:
JacobGrey93 said:

@xuezhi

Incidentally, I'm totally up for an original end to the season.

@beecee12 It's because of people like you that some people went from thinking Kuroneko was okay to actively disliking her. I think she's okay but she just isn't the "best girl"...
Hachikuji: Araragi-san, you don't look even the least bit apologetic. You should at least say something after touching a girl's delicate chest!
Araragi: *Clueless look* Thanks?

Bakemonogatari, Episode 5.
Jun 16, 2013 12:05 AM

Mar 2013
It's probably just me but I actually like Kirino this season. Last season i just pure hated her. Kirino has showed much more of that "dere" side.

Well, I guess I'm now on the Wincest side of things...

As for the ending of this season. I'm betting it'll end differently and they'll have some sort of "true" ending on dvd/br.
option-ivJun 16, 2013 12:09 AM
Jun 16, 2013 12:10 AM

Jan 2013
Probably the funniest episode of the entire series right there (possibly). Enjoyed it so much: Kanako's entertaining as always, and the Kuroneko versus Ayase confrontation was immense. Also, Kuroneko talking about submitting to Kirino and Kirino loving Kyousuke as a man. During that scene my incest meter was reading in the triple digits, but I don't really mind it. All the girls are great and while I wouldn't mind any of their endings, I think it's quite clear that Kirino is best girl and should get a chance to shatter the status quo.

Also, can't believe some people still aren't aware of the 3 episodes that will come after the final airing episode (13) that will conclude the story and should adapt to the end of the twelfth LN.

Lastly, Kirino's line:
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2013 12:11 AM

Sep 2012
option-iv said:
It's probably just me but I actually like Kirino this season. Last season i just pure hated her. Kirino has showed much more of that "dere" side.

Well, I guess I'm now on the Wincest side of things...

As for the ending of this season. I'm betting it'll end differently and they'll have some sort of "true" ending on dvd/br.

Brother! Welcome to the holy coalition.
Jun 16, 2013 12:26 AM

Aug 2008
ckberserker said:
they should called this episode "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru"

That was golden.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Jun 16, 2013 12:27 AM

Feb 2013
Great episode as always but less kirino.
Jun 16, 2013 12:33 AM

Feb 2013
almost over and now the episodes start to get interessting again :/
Jun 16, 2013 12:34 AM
Apr 2013
*Sigh* I was rooting for Kuroneko at first but i guess wincest is fine too...Kirino is indeed much more dere in the last few episodes. God i so wish they pull a Yosuga no Sora ending (although i know that it's most unlikely). Very nice episode (Dat sausauge xD). 5/5
Jun 16, 2013 1:14 AM

Feb 2012
Ayase vs Kuroneko!! CAT FIGHT!! Two of my favorite girl characters in the series! Dont know who to choose!!

Good episode! Cant wait for next episode where Ayase gets a lot of screen time!! Yay!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jun 16, 2013 1:25 AM

Aug 2010
I wish Ayase would stab edgyneko with that knife.
Jun 16, 2013 1:27 AM

May 2013
This was a funny episode!

Lol at the first scene with that misunderstanding.
Also, I noticed that no one has the same hair color in the Kousaka family.
Dad has black hair. Mom has brown hair. Kyousuke has dark blue hair. Kirino has orange hair.

Lol at the entire Kanako scene, especially the eroge part.
I like what Kyousuke searches for on the Internet.

Ayase meets Kuroneko! This made this episode awesome!
I just couldn't stop laughing!

Hopefully, we get more episodes like this. It truly is Ayase's turn!
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jun 16, 2013 1:54 AM

Aug 2011
Everyone is forgetting the specials that adapt the last part of OreImo novels. I highly doubt an original ending will take place.
Still, I very much hope so. It's not too late to go off the horrible incest route and take Ayase-tan's route. Mkae it happen ;__;

This was a nice episode. The parts with Kirino were horrible, but I really enjoyed the scenes with Ayase and Kuroneko.
Jun 16, 2013 1:59 AM

Jan 2013
Lulz that chuunibyou moment at the end haha

Jun 16, 2013 2:05 AM

Jun 2013
Fanatasic episode! One of my favourites :)

HAHAHAH

can anyone make a GIF of when Kyousuke searches up ayase erotic pics? HAHAHA ;)
Nekomimi!!
Jun 16, 2013 2:07 AM

Apr 2012
StrawHat_ said:
Everyone is forgetting the specials that adapt the last part of OreImo novels. I highly doubt an original ending will take place.
Still, I very much hope so. It's not too late to go off the horrible incest route and take Ayase-tan's route. Mkae it happen ;__;

This was a nice episode. The parts with Kirino were horrible, but I really enjoyed the scenes with Ayase and Kuroneko.

I don't think anyone's forgetting, I'd say that people are keeping in mind the way the first season ended (with an original ending) and how they followed it up with specials (the true route). Besides, they're facing massive time constraints, the way they can finish everything with the available time is something of a mystery.
Hachikuji: Araragi-san, you don't look even the least bit apologetic. You should at least say something after touching a girl's delicate chest!

Jun 16, 2013 2:16 AM

Nov 2009
Is he still together with Ruri?
Jun 16, 2013 2:20 AM

Apr 2012
slieky said:

No, they broke up a couple of episodes ago, they didn't get back together either.

Jun 16, 2013 2:22 AM

Nov 2009
JacobGrey93 said:
slieky said:

No, they broke up a couple of episodes ago, they didn't get back together either.

Ah i was afraid of that...I stopped watching it because i saw something like that coming & I don't really "like" the other girls...
Jun 16, 2013 2:23 AM

Dec 2007
Definitely one of the funniest episode's of OreImo, I cracked up when Kyousuke said: "She's eating a sausage". I loved all of the screen time Ayase got in this episode, definitely my favorite girl. And her Yandere mode is epic lol. Next week's episode should be great with the party and all.
[color=#3399CC]All credit goes to Daika-san.
[/color]
Jun 16, 2013 2:25 AM

May 2010
The line that were crossed in this video............... also Kuro in that uniform
Jun 16, 2013 2:26 AM

May 2013
Definitely the best episode in terms of comedy yet, Beat only by the third episode.
Jun 16, 2013 2:57 AM

May 2013
the battle between ayase and kuroneko is just awesome
Jun 16, 2013 3:03 AM

Apr 2012
slieky said:
JacobGrey93 said:
slieky said:

Ah i was afraid of that...I stopped watching it because i saw something like that coming & I don't really "like" the other girls...

Really? I quite like Ayase, she's pretty hilarious and the way Kyousuke treats her is brilliant, "My Honey Lovely Ayase-tan", so good.

It's worth watching for the comedic parts isn't it? This episode was pretty great in that regard.

Jun 16, 2013 3:17 AM
Feb 2013
Funny Episode.

"She's eating a sausage." LOL

Also Kuroneko was cute with her new uniform :OOO
Jun 16, 2013 3:30 AM

Jul 2011
Fireego said:
I like what Kyousuke searches for on the Internet.

I lol'd "Aragaki Ayase erotic photos" on google and when he favorited her fanblog page.
Jun 16, 2013 3:36 AM

Jan 2013
I've been laughing my ass off once again. I'm really glad that even though the story kinda goes down the drain, the comedy remains excellent. If anything it's even getting better by the day ^^

Now even Kanako enters the fray. Ayase being scary as always. Ayase vs Kuroneko~

Totally looking forward to the next episode ^^
Jun 16, 2013 3:44 AM

Nov 2009
Lovely episode!!!

The long awaited arc has finally arrived. Nice adaption from the light novels and the application was well planned out. Kyousuke's parents are obviously concerned with his sudden change in his relationship with Kirino and they decide to let him live on his own for the time being.

It was funny with the game that Kirino gave him and I knew that it would later be used at some point. Kanako takes a liking into Kyousuke and figures out his identify as Kirino's brother. I wonder if he will find realize that she is Kanata's little sister. You gotta love Ayase's approach to Kyousike from the moment she entered his room especially with her kitchen knife present and things just got better when Kuroneko interfered. It was a good battle scene during their scenes and Kyousuke is left in the most dangerous position.

Looking forward to the move in party in the next episode!!

5/5

Jun 16, 2013 3:57 AM

Feb 2013
Haha one of the best episodes yet. Almost laughed through out the entire episode xD
~If only sorrow could build a staircase, our tears could show the way.
I would climb my way to heaven, and bring him back home again.~

Jun 16, 2013 3:58 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Fireego said:

Lol at the first scene with that misunderstanding.
Also, I noticed that no one has the same hair color in the Kousaka family.
Dad has black hair. Mom has brown hair. Kyousuke has dark blue hair. Kirino has orange hair.

Kirino's true hair color is brown. She dyed her hair to orange (blond).
Look at childhood pictures from Kirino and you will see that she has brown hair same as her mother.

The episode was amazing and very funny battle between Ayase and Kuroneko.

Kuroneko turns to a Kirino shipper as well :) Great choice :P
Jun 16, 2013 4:04 AM

May 2013
Well i am glad that Kuroneko Returns finally also i liked quite that this guys Soul is my for all eternity this only pin out's out that Kyouske is going to date her sooner or later also she was testing him as i see if goes by the plan but ayase interrupt them as i see she will do anything to stop it next is Kiro gave him chance to one wish if he Gets A and i know answer he wants her to bless Kyouske to again date Kuroneko i think this is were it is going.

P.S
About LN i haven't read neither did i read manga but as far i think anime will go completely different course because it's just right.
Fiat justitia ruat caelum.
Hi there đź‘‹, my name is Oskars, I am a Full Stack Engineer, with experience of over 15 years.
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
.fsociety
.rA9
Jun 16, 2013 5:43 AM

Aug 2012
i cant wait to see the first kiss ...Lovely episode i hope to get back kuroneko with Kyousuke
[url][url]
Jun 16, 2013 5:51 AM

Dec 2010
1) Kirino totally lust after Kyousuke and wants him to go away because she can't resist. She's even dropping hints that she want so have sex with him badly! (The most recent game, the multiple moments from earlier episodes where her boobs keep touching Kyousuke on bike ride and hugs to comfort him when Kyousuke and Kuroneko broke up.)

2) Kuroneko route is a incest threesome.

3) Ayase totally jealous.

4) I would be so pissed if Kyousuke doesn't have sex with at least Kirino.
Jun 16, 2013 5:56 AM

Nov 2012
what? kyousuke get suspected by his parent doing "something" with kirino? LOL XD

btw kanako is kind of girly in this episode.. what? she like kyousuke? lol XD
oh look san fanpage of ayase ;3

btw is ayase like kyousuke or something too?

btw the ending kirino said "baaakaa.." damn cute :3
the new ending is nice too :3
Jun 16, 2013 6:19 AM

Apr 2013
Finally they are giving more screen time for Ayase.
Always-HungryJun 14, 2014 3:55 PM
Jun 16, 2013 7:14 AM

Aug 2010
It won't backfire. It won't backfire. Ruri's plan won't backfire. No, no, no, no....
Damn u, author, giving me hope when i thought there's no hope at all.
Jun 16, 2013 7:18 AM

Aug 2012
Magito said:
OMFG! This episode... THIS EPISODE!!!

So glorious! I keep grinning and giggling on the entire episode. My two favorite girls have finally faced each other! That chuunibyou fight is awesome!

Lots of Ayase screentime this episode and the longest Kyosuke x Ayase conversation I've seen in this season.

And Kanako is cute today this episode. I'm gonna wait for subs and re-watch it
again. WOOHOO!

5/5 for this episode and it made my day. Now I can finally sleep happily.

Exactly what i wanted to say. Best episode since kyouske and kuroneko broke up.
Jun 16, 2013 7:24 AM

May 2013
MugiKotomiChan said:
x233h said:
"You don't have to come home. Idiot" How did Kirino mean that?
Does she say, that he hasn't to force himself and put so much effort in coming back, because
he'll either way come back or that she's fine with him being away? Well, I think the second one doesn't matches, because from what it seems, Kirino is really lonely and misses him.. So, anyone else got some ideas?

I'm guessing Kyousuke will pass the test with an A, but decide to live alone because of the freedom he has. He'd tell Kirino that he doesn't feel comfortable at home because their mother already suspects something(the Dad doesn't really care). So it's possible Kirino might move in with Kyousuke. I mean with 2 episodes left there has to be some clues as to how the ending will end. The title for next weeks episode hints Ayase moving in with Kyousuke, unless it's a trolling title because I hope it's true. Then again I do want to see a Kirino kiss with Kyousuke, it would be so passionate between them.

You have a point there. But why should he tell Kirino that he doesn't feel comfortable at home because of their parents suspecting something? What should they suspect? ^^ They didn't do anything indecent yet, atleast from what I saw in the anime. They just started to get along well, that's all. And isn't that nice after all these years of hate? ^^

Furthermore, I don't think anybody of them has realized their true feelings for each other yet. I think thoose feelings are just the normal "Oh, he's not that of a bad person" feelings.. No romance at all. So why should they suspect anything?
Jun 16, 2013 7:32 AM

May 2010
Stark700 said:

"She's eating a sausage".

HAHAHA LOL I love this guy !! ^O^
Jun 16, 2013 7:38 AM
Oct 2007
Did Kuroneko basically admit she would be cool with a threesome lol?
Jun 16, 2013 7:46 AM

Nov 2010
Best episode yet, loved every bit of it
Ayase-Kuroneko face off got me laughing
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

475 by tony328 »»
Feb 16, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2013

376 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:46 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

383 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.