MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

The funniest or/and most embarrasing moment of your life
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Funny Anime&Manga Vids&Comics »» The funniest or/and most embarrasing moment of your life

Must be a Club Member to Reply
01-07-09, 11:27 AM

Yoh.... Let's get more personal:D Just tell you funniest or weirdest or most embarrasing moment(s) of your life/day/week/month/year wathever:D

Well, I guess I have to start....O-o

When I was on holiday (Austria) I was laying next to the pool on some wooden bench or something. My shoes were beneath it, and when I wanted to put my shoes back on, something slippery was in it..... O-o So I tried to get it out with my foot (still hadn't looked inside...), then tried to pull it out with my hand (still hadn't looked inside) and then I got the great idea to look inside.... (bad idea!!!)
There was a SLUG!!! OMG..... I screamed... really loud... everyone (but then everyone!!) was looking at me....

I never wore those shoes again:D

Now it's up to you guys (girls:D)

01-07-09, 12:42 PM

I don't quite feel like sharing my most embarrasing moment....buuuuut....I'll share one of my friends 8D He doesn't even know I know this....I heard it from my other friend....but it's funny..ehehehe.. 8P

Okay so my friend, who was in kindergarden at the time, really had to go to the washroom, but he wasn't allowed to leave the classroom, sooooo......he ended up shitting his pants in class!

01-07-09, 12:45 PM

Ouch....

01-07-09, 12:51 PM

Ahahahahaa 8D

01-07-09, 1:12 PM

Wolfbrotherm said:
Yoh.... Let's get more personal:D Just tell you funniest or weirdest or most embarrasing moment(s) of your life/day/week/month/year wathever:D

Well, I guess I have to start....O-o

When I was on holiday (Austria) I was laying next to the pool on some wooden bench or something. My shoes were beneath it, and when I wanted to put my shoes back on, something slippery was in it..... O-o So I tried to get it out with my foot (still hadn't looked inside...), then tried to pull it out with my hand (still hadn't looked inside) and then I got the great idea to look inside.... (bad idea!!!)
There was a SLUG!!! OMG..... I screamed... really loud... everyone (but then everyone!!) was looking at me....

I never wore those shoes again:D

Lol.
Let's see .... I was playing Basketball in the street and I saw this awesome girl I definitely wanted to impress(had a crush on her) so I scored a three-pointer and was about to leave the game to go talk to her. Since I had her attention I just had to do something special (boy did I regret that). I kicked the ball, saying to my friends I didn't wanna play.I give her the look (thinking Iam looking cool)....and BAM!!! The ball lands on my face.That was most embarassing moment of my life. xD

01-07-09, 11:23 PM

Ahah that's not too bad 8P But it'd still be embarrasing d8

I guess since I embarrased my friend...I'll tell one of my most embarrasing moments...it's pretty bad...but..oh well 8P

SOOOOOOO...when I was in like grade 3 my unlce tooks me by my arms and started swinging me around and I kept telling to stop cuz I had to go pee, and he wouldn't listen to me.......and then........dun dun dun.....I had to go so badly I couldn't hold it in any longer....and as my unlce was swinging me around I wet myself and it got all over my uncle and family standing close by.....AND YEAH that was very very very embarassing....ehehehe....

There.....I shared a pretty bad embarrasing moment for all of you... -hides in a dark hole- ;n;

01-10-09, 3:59 AM

Thanks for sharing:D

To make it up to you, I'll tell another embarrasing moment.... um... where to start....

Well, the first time I tried to spit (together with my friends) instead of spitting to the ground, I somehow spitted in the wind, and it came right back to me..... Everyone was laughing, except for me:D

01-11-09, 3:27 PM

Ahah once I fell asleep in class and drooled all over my sleeve! 8P

01-13-09, 10:17 AM

The most embarrasing thing that's ever happened to me is when my parents called me cookieface in public. Everyone laughed at me.
If I'm crying at your funeral, then I'm laughing too hard. If you're crying at my funeral, then you're dead.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
If Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore, the majority of the teenage population would die. If you are the other 2% laughing your asses off, copy and paste this into your signature...

01-14-09, 12:46 PM

Ahah I've had MANY embarassing moments!

01-15-09, 10:57 AM

T_T mine isn't funny. I couldn't go out in public for a month.
If I'm crying at your funeral, then I'm laughing too hard. If you're crying at my funeral, then you're dead.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....
If Abercrombie & Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore, the majority of the teenage population would die. If you are the other 2% laughing your asses off, copy and paste this into your signature...

01-15-09, 12:02 PM

Well...one day I was walking home from school and I didn't notice but the back of my pants were down and everyone could see my underwear....8P

01-22-09, 6:29 AM

O_O wow, that is embarassing.

01-22-09, 1:47 PM

Ehehe yeah...I have many embarassing moments 8P

01-23-09, 9:14 AM

Ehmm...well this is more grosse then funny...but well...here it goes:

When i was a sweet and pretty little girl (second or third grade) I was heving math class... and it was soooo boring so I used to play with my pencil (it had a fluffy pink feather on top)..and it was kind'a a habit of mine...you know...tickling my face with it...
Anyway...by doing that, I started to feel as if a was going to sneeze...and I did...(of course I sneezed in my hand..since I didn't have time to take my tissues out in time)...and guess what...it wasn't just sneeze that came out...but more...really..a lot more...yellow, white and green colored stuff....just sitting there in my hand like a big lump of jelly...
Of course I started to panik...it was sooooo grosse that I didn't know what to do...
I was afraid that somebody had seen it...and on top of it all...I didn't know what to do with it....so as freaked out as I was...I just stood up in the middle of the class and ran out crying towards the bathroom....

And that was it...till this day nobody has ever said anything about that incident...except about me crying...nobody understood what was wrong...and thank God for that XD

01-23-09, 9:36 PM

Puls said:
Ehmm...well this is more grosse then funny...but well...here it goes:

When i was a sweet and pretty little girl (second or third grade) I was heving math class... and it was soooo boring so I used to play with my pencil (it had a fluffy pink feather on top)..and it was kind'a a habit of mine...you know...tickling my face with it...
Anyway...by doing that, I started to feel as if a was going to sneeze...and I did...(of course I sneezed in my hand..since I didn't have time to take my tissues out in time)...and guess what...it wasn't just sneeze that came out...but more...really..a lot more...yellow, white and green colored stuff....just sitting there in my hand like a big lump of jelly...
Of course I started to panik...it was sooooo grosse that I didn't know what to do...
I was afraid that somebody had seen it...and on top of it all...I didn't know what to do with it....so as freaked out as I was...I just stood up in the middle of the class and ran out crying towards the bathroom....

And that was it...till this day nobody has ever said anything about that incident...except about me crying...nobody understood what was wrong...and thank God for that XD

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! In grade 8! I had a cold and I had no tissue so I went to wipe my nose on my sleeve rather then having it drip down my face...and when I did so, this long piece of snot hung from my nose to my sleeve and some of the guys in my class saw it and my best friend did....so I know how it feels...

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices