Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 7, 2013 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mugino is such a badass but whoa, did Misaka become a spider? :3

Those eyes:

Glad they pulled that part right. I also loved Fre nda's cuteness. loli language? XD

I guess ITEM caught up on what Shinobu is been doing. Great episode overall imo. Loved the OST and action. Misaka is in dead trouble against ITEM. Meltdowner vs Railgun 1 on 1 next time huh. NICE
Jun 7, 2013 7:53 AM

Nov 2007
Battle for 2 level 5ers! Oh, so that scientist girl is the reason for MISAKA network, except for Last Order? That minty thing can somehow awake the short hair girl's power? That girl that can block bullet...I could be wrong but she sounds a bit like Kugimiya-san's voice. It took one ep. to realize who Misaka is.
tsubasaloverJun 7, 2013 8:00 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 7, 2013 7:55 AM
May 2012
Lol. More "aerodynamic".

Frenda reminds me of kuroko.

I was expecting the whole fight to go down this Ep :( oh wells.
Jun 7, 2013 7:55 AM

Jul 2007
Why every episode feels like 10 mins >.> Although these time i forgot it's live and paused the stream midways to talk to the phone. My face when i resumed :|

Anyways Mugino was badass indeed and man i love Misaka more and more every time i see her struggle with every she has. Don't give up!!!!

Moderator Edit: Added Spoiler tag

Awesome episode once again 5/5 <3 <3
Suzune-chanJun 8, 2013 1:15 PM
Jun 7, 2013 7:57 AM
May 2012
Cloudy-Sky said:
Why every episode feels like 10 mins >.> Although these time i forgot it's live and paused the stream midways to talk to the phone. My face when i resumed :|

Anyways Mugino was badass indeed and man i love Misaka more and more every time i see her struggle with every she has. Don't give up!!!!

I'm getting annoyed with that 3v1. I don't remember the manga since it's been ages since i read it but damn i hope that scene from the OP where Kuroko saves misaka will actually take place. I want my Kuroko dose :3

Awesome episode once again 5/5 <3 <3
Jun 7, 2013 7:58 AM

Apr 2009
Cloudy-Sky said:
i hope that scene from the OP where Kuroko saves misaka will actually take place. I want my Kuroko dose :3

That would defeat the purpose of the entire arc though
Jun 7, 2013 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
Regarding the opening song.

This has been bought up a few times before. I think they will adapt it faithfully in the upcoming battles.
Stark700Jun 7, 2013 8:06 AM
Jun 7, 2013 8:04 AM

Feb 2009
Stark700 said:
The OP song is misleading with Kuroko and Touma being involved in this arc. This has been bought up a few times before. I think they will adapt it faithfully in the upcoming battles.
In this fight you mean.
Touma will certainly be involved in this arc, otherwise it would defeat the purpose of retelling this arc in Misaka's perspective.
He won't appear for a few more episodes I guess. He's still busy fishing...
Jun 7, 2013 8:05 AM

Nov 2011
^

Ya, I meant in the fight against ITEM in what's going on currently; should of elaborated my post more but if it includes the Sisters' Arc, he's obviously involved. *edited my previous post slightly.
Jun 7, 2013 8:08 AM

Apr 2009
Anyways, that episode was CHOU good. I'm CHOU looking forward to the next one.

Saiai is CHOU great.
Jun 7, 2013 8:10 AM
Mar 2013
belatkuro said:

He won't appear for a few more episodes I guess.

Episode 11 is vending machine so... he's appearing then. So be happy.

Anyway, Mugino's eyes and smile were perfectly done that was great. The beginning was kind of slow. J.C. staff added some great anime original scenes. There was some pretty cool action. It was kind of laggy though.

Saiai was great. Loved her seiyu and her animation. Poor Nunotaba.

Rikou's eyes! Wow, she was just popping those pills.

I loved it when Mugino realised she was fighting Mikoto. That was wonderful.

I can't wait for next episode. That should be one of the best episodes this season.

I am just guessing they put a lot of time to make the animation extra good for next episode because it's pretty much the most anticipated episode this season.
Jun 7, 2013 8:11 AM

Nov 2011
Yup, also gotta love Shinobu this episode as well~

Jun 7, 2013 11:45 AM

Feb 2009
They finally showed the fatigue in Misaka. And yet she can still fight and escape. Such is her determination to destroy the project. The animation was pretty good I guess, especially with Misaka's 3D maneuvers. inb4 Mikasa

Can't believe this is the same ITEM in the LN. Kinuhata is too emo and her voice is still not as genki as I hoped. Offense Armor looks decent I guess.
Rikou's Rikous are too distracting(stupid character design). Those pills are the
right? Why pills? Wasn't it in powder form in the manga and LN?
I thought Mugino mellowed down a bit but that last few seconds is pretty much the Mugino I know and like. Those green beams should have been white but seeing Meltdowner is pretty awesome.

Shinobu's effort were commendable but they were all for naught there. Intercepted at the last minute by LO. This makes a certain boy's involvement all the more important and brings more weight to his actions with how Misaka has been fighting alone in this battle for the Sisters. Though I bet people will not welcome his appearance and will complain like mad. Oh well.

A battle of Level 5s next time. Been waiting for this too. Should be good.
inb4 people still expecting Kuroko or Touma to appear in this fight.
Jun 7, 2013 11:47 AM

Jul 2010
Rikou's eyes after taking her drugs...good lord!
Jun 7, 2013 11:47 AM

Apr 2009
@Belat

They can hardly have a girl sniff up body crystal (which is essentially a drug) on TV. Also, Saiai is SUPER serious during missions, but SUPER genki outside of them.
Jun 7, 2013 12:43 PM

Mar 2012
Amarrez said:
@Belat

They can hardly have a girl sniff up body crystal (which is essentially a drug) on TV.

She never sniffed them in the manga or light novels. Body Crystal was an ingestible powder. In the light novels, she just sprinkled it onto her hand and licked some. The same in the manga (shown in the spoiler tag)

belatkuro said:

Shinobu's effort were commendable but they were all for naught there. Intercepted at the last minute by LO.

The depressing part is that had she actually been successfully able to implant emotions into the Misaka Network, she would have succeeded and Accelerator would have most likely given up on the experiments and possibly turned on the researchers involved.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
Jun 7, 2013 3:51 PM

Dec 2012
well cant wait for the 1 vs 1 that's for sure... as for the storyline i really hoped for some twist, but i don't think that will happen though hahaha...
and dat smile at the end.. whoaa...
Jun 7, 2013 9:01 PM

Apr 2008
Remember kids. Don't do drugs!
Jun 7, 2013 10:18 PM

Jan 2013
lol at that Muginator's grin
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Jun 7, 2013 10:36 PM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
Hehehe... Spider Biri!
Jun 8, 2013 1:01 AM

Nov 2009
CreationBreaker said:

She never sniffed them in the manga or light novels. Body Crystal was an ingestible powder. In the light novels, she just sprinkled it onto her hand and licked some. The same in the manga (shown in the spoiler tag)

It still look like a drug....... ,so they censored it.
Jun 8, 2013 2:17 AM

Aug 2012
Spider-woman, that's a new one. Good episode, I'm definitely enjoying this season more than the previous.
[url=myanimelist.net/profile/Stocky[/url]

My precious BB Code :(
Jun 8, 2013 2:37 AM

Sep 2012
Mugino was just so badass this episode, I love her <3

This episode went waaaaaaay too fast, I'm upset :(

SO EXCITED FOR NEXT EPISODE <33333333333333333333333
Jun 8, 2013 2:51 AM

May 2010
Sickest episode so far.
Jun 8, 2013 3:04 AM

Sep 2012
Amazing battle is amazing. Just like the manga. Can't wait for the next episode.

Jun 8, 2013 3:07 AM

Mar 2011
Cloudy-Sky said:
Why every episode feels like 10 mins

seriously! these episodes are seeming to fly by so fast! damn i love railgun.
Jun 8, 2013 3:13 AM

Aug 2011
I wonder if I should've been expecting that Saiai's Offense Armor deflecting the bullet had the same sound effect as Accelerator's power doing the same. The sfx for Mugino's Meltdowner was pretty cool, too.

Dat Mugino smile in the end.
Jun 8, 2013 3:19 AM

Jun 2010
I will seriously die from excitement. Epic fight. Just badass.

I might really die from waiting for the next episode.

10/5
Jun 8, 2013 3:24 AM

Aug 2010
DAMN EPIC!!!

DAT ANIMATION!! Just Brilliant O_O
I still don't believe JC is doing this XD It's too good.

Mugino was BA and the creepy grin at the end was awesome :)

Misaka was even better. All that dodging and deflecting!

Nxt ep should be even more EPIC!!
Barion-ZaraJun 8, 2013 3:27 AM
Jun 8, 2013 4:09 AM

Jun 2010
Barion-Zara said:

And they are not even doing bad in HenNeko too. I guess there will be no more people that will criticize them if they keep up the good work.
Jun 8, 2013 4:21 AM

Aug 2010
-MgZ_ said:
Barion-Zara said:

And they are not even doing bad in HenNeko too. I guess there will be no more people that will criticize them if they keep up the good work.

Yeah they've been consistently doing good this year. Hope they keep it up and bring on Index3!!!
Jun 8, 2013 4:36 AM

Oct 2010
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa time to wait another week..
Jun 8, 2013 5:25 AM

May 2012
Nunochan <3

Frenda so cute <3<3

NOOOO 3-on-1EEEEEEE.

LOL @ that Chou- Item.
O_O will i be able to penetrate her?

Mugino <3<3<3

Erentitan to the rescue!
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jun 8, 2013 5:28 AM

Mar 2012
Hmm...so another Level 5 is revealed. It's kinda funny that during the first two seasons of Majutsu and one season of Railgun, we were only introduced two level 5s...Accelerator and Railgun.

Now we've got two more...Meltdowner and...whatever alias Misaki Shokuhou goes by (I can't remember) other than "Queen".

As far as their order of strength, I believe its...

#1 Accelerator
#2 Queen
#3 Railgun
#4 Meltdowner

There are three more Level 5s...I wonder who they are and if they'll be introduced in this series? I haven't read the manga so I wouldn't know.
Jun 8, 2013 5:35 AM

Feb 2009
Toucanbird said:
Hmm...so another Level 5 is revealed. It's kinda funny that during the first two seasons of Majutsu and one season of Railgun, we were only introduced two level 5s...Accelerator and Railgun.

Now we've got two more...Meltdowner and...whatever alias Misaki Shokuhou goes by (I can't remember) other than "Queen".

#1 Accelerator
#2 Queen
#3 Railgun
#4 Meltdowner

There are three more Level 5s...I wonder who they are and if they'll be introduced in this series? I haven't read the manga so I wouldn't know.
Shokuhou Misaki, aka "Mental Out" is #5, not #2.
Jun 8, 2013 5:36 AM
Mar 2013
Toucanbird said:

#1 Accelerator
#2 Queen
#3 Railgun
#4 Meltdowner

No... way.
In terms of Strength:

#1 Accelerator
#2 Railgun
#3 Meltdowner (she would lose to Railgun if they were both at full strength out of arrogance)
#4 Queen
In terms of order with the 4 of them.

Accelerator's the #1, Railgun's #3, Meltdowner's #4, Queen's #5. So this makes sense...
Jun 8, 2013 5:36 AM

Jul 2011
aww, Mugino~

Toucanbird said:
#1 Accelerator
#2 Queen
#3 Railgun
#4 Meltdowner

not exactly.
#1 Accelerator
#3 Railgun
#4 Meltdowner
#5 Queen
講廢話,被撞到.
Jun 8, 2013 5:40 AM

May 2011
Good god, this anime is amazing as usual.
Jun 8, 2013 5:49 AM

Apr 2013
stormofshadow said:
Cloudy-Sky said:

Lightning fast.
And damn, Misaka's stamina is on a whole new level. She still have that much power to fight Mugino head on?
Jun 8, 2013 5:52 AM

Nov 2009
Great episode!!!

The battle between Mugino and Misaka was epic and the OST and action was brilliant. Frenda was funny still be unable to move much with Rikou exhausting her self to the limit. Great to see this animated and was a good adaptation from the manga. Shinobu tries to install the program but is intercepted by Saiai and is left unconscious.

Looking forward to the battle between two Level 5's in the next episode!!

5/5

Jun 8, 2013 5:53 AM

Nov 2009
FlamingYu said:
stormofshadow said:
Cloudy-Sky said:

Lightning fast.
And damn, Misaka's stamina is on a whole new level. She still have that much power to fight Mugino head on?

You will see how despite having hardly any energy level how she manages to fight Mugino in the next episode.

Jun 8, 2013 6:13 AM

Aug 2009
dniv said:
Toucanbird said:

#1 Accelerator
#2 Queen
#3 Railgun
#4 Meltdowner

No... way.
In terms of Strength:

#1 Accelerator
#2 Railgun
#3 Meltdowner (she would lose to Railgun if they were both at full strength out of arrogance)
#4 Queen

Accelerator's the #1, Railgun's #3, Meltdowner's #4, Queen's #5. So this makes sense...
This is according to the Level 5 the anime(both series) have shown right?
Jun 8, 2013 6:25 AM

Feb 2009
ssjokg said:
He did say "the 4 of them".
Jun 8, 2013 6:30 AM

Aug 2009
belatkuro said:
ssjokg said:
He did say "the 4 of them".
just to make sure.
Jun 8, 2013 6:32 AM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:
dniv said:
Toucanbird said:

#1 Accelerator
#2 Queen
#3 Railgun
#4 Meltdowner

No... way.
In terms of Strength:

#1 Accelerator
#2 Railgun
#4 Queen

I thought the remote girl was supposed to be stronger than Misaka? Isn't she in second place power-wise at this point in the series? That said it was established earlier that her power doesn't work on Misaka.
Hachikuji: Araragi-san, you don't look even the least bit apologetic. You should at least say something after touching a girl's delicate chest!
Araragi: *Clueless look* Thanks?

Bakemonogatari, Episode 5.
Jun 8, 2013 6:39 AM

Jan 2011
This was a very good episode imo, the action scenes were well done and there was plenty of plot as well.
I'm looking forward to more.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jun 8, 2013 6:52 AM

Nov 2009
JacobGrey93 said:
ssjokg said:
dniv said:
Toucanbird said:

#1 Accelerator
#2 Queen
#3 Railgun
#4 Meltdowner

No... way.
In terms of Strength:

#1 Accelerator
#2 Railgun
#4 Queen

I thought the remote girl was supposed to be stronger than Misaka? Isn't she in second place power-wise at this point in the series? That said it was established earlier that her power doesn't work on Misaka.

Currently 6 Level 5's have been confirmed from the original LN series but I'll give you the true rankings only within the knowledge of the ANIME ONLY:

1st: Accelerator
2nd: XXXXXX (spoiler)
3rd: Misaka Mikoto
4th: Mugino Shizuru
5th Shokuhou Misaki (Queen of Tokiwadai)
6th: XXXXXX (spoiler)
7th: TBA if the anime reaches the 'D******* Arc'

This is the up to date list for the seven Level 5's in Academy City.

Jun 8, 2013 6:57 AM

Aug 2009
jenchiuk said:
JacobGrey93 said:
ssjokg said:
dniv said:
Toucanbird said:

#1 Accelerator
#2 Queen
#3 Railgun
#4 Meltdowner

No... way.
In terms of Strength:

#1 Accelerator
#2 Railgun
#4 Queen

Currently 6 Level 5's have been confirmed from the original LN series but I'll give you the true rankings only within the knowledge of the ANIME ONLY:

1st: Accelerator
2nd: XXXXXX (spoiler)
3rd: Misaka Mikoto
4th: Mugino Shizuru
5th Shokuhou Misaki (Queen of Tokiwadai)
6th: XXXXXX (spoiler)
7th: TBA if the anime reaches the 'D******* Arc'

This is the up to date list for the seven Level 5's in Academy City.

#6 isnt even a spoiler since we only know the name.Not even the power.
I doubt that #7 will be introduced.
Jun 8, 2013 7:03 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
ssjokg said:

#6 isnt even a spoiler since we only know the name.Not even the power.
I doubt that #7 will be introduced.

Wait we know #6's name? Which volume was this?

Awesome episode by the way.
Jun 8, 2013 7:04 AM

Sep 2012
So Misaka became a spider huh.. XD
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by WELLERM »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.