MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

BL Adult Visual Novel 'NO, THANK YOU!!!' to get OVA Adaptation
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» BL Adult Visual Novel 'NO, THANK YOU!!!' to get OVA Adaptation

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
06-07-13, 7:06 AM

"shady requests that can't be taken to the police..." Sounds like some very.... unsavory things might happen here.

Pretty sure this is just going fetishise homosexual couples and do nothing but continue to give the BL genre a bad name like the countless crappy BL OVA's/series out there. :/
Anime fucking sucks.

06-07-13, 7:33 AM

YES, THANK YOU!!!

06-07-13, 8:11 AM
Manga Moderator
Oh sweet jesus, the body hair! Me like the body hair ehehehe ;P

bele88 said:
hopes up for an uncensored BL...
Ooh girl, you are preaching to the choir. The gods of BL will sing gospels of joy if this were to happen~

06-07-13, 9:10 AM

Indeed NO, THANK YOU!.

DraconisMarch said:
Sounds like the title of a rape hentai.
Ikr.

06-07-13, 9:17 AM

Sorry but i'll pass on this one

06-07-13, 9:19 AM

How funny, I've visited the VN's site only a few days ago... But I'm not fond of the character design, so I'll pass~

06-07-13, 9:25 AM

I like the character designs but I don't think the OVA would interest me, but the VN most likely would, this is what I want out of BL, something bishie free.

06-07-13, 10:16 AM
Forum Moderator
Reading that summary it sounds more like a action mystery anime than a BL story.

The fujoshi are certainly on the rise with the number of BL coming out lately from what i can see that number is only increasing.

06-07-13, 10:21 AM

BL? NO THANK YOU. :D

06-07-13, 10:42 AM

Elyniac said:
AnimeMuch said:
Apparently it's a bara-game, me like :3 xD
That explains... the oyaji and muscle man. xD

Yeah, and it's bishie-free lol
Seems to me like it targets the male audience (Bara?) more, kinda like Hadaka shitsuji.

Aversa said:
Reading that summary it sounds more like a action mystery anime than a BL story.

The fujoshi are certainly on the rise with the number of BL coming out lately from what i can see that number is only increasing.

Not really, there is no notable "increase" or "decrease", aside from the fact that 2013 will have 5 BL VN's released, unlike the usual 1-3 per year, at least that's what VNDB says, Lucky egg and Tokyo omnyoji might not be released this year. so yeah, BL products being released in higher numbers than usual in a certain period of time does not mean the audience for it increased, you could say the same about the Otaku, the marketing for them increased significantly in many formats but the sales remain the usual.

japanda said:
BL? NO THANK YOU. :D

Nice pun but kinda rude lol.

06-07-13, 10:56 AM

Yeah Bara is geared more towards homosexual men.

06-07-13, 11:11 AM

2013 is a great year to be a fujoshi.

Ghostony said:
Just did a quick skim.. Mahou Shojo is targeted to pedophile muslim extremists that live in california

06-07-13, 11:19 AM
Forum Moderator
Downgrade355 said:
Aversa said:

Not really, there is no notable "increase" or "decrease", aside from the fact that 2013 will have 5 BL VN's released, unlike the usual 1-3 per year, at least that's what VNDB says, Lucky egg and Tokyo omnyoji might not be released this year. so yeah, BL products being released in higher numbers than usual in a certain period of time does not mean the audience for it increased, you could say the same about the Otaku, the marketing for them increased significantly in many formats but the sales remain the usual.
Was more referring to the BL market for anime and manga i don't really know statistics but i did notice that there are more BL anime and manga releases now then a few years ago.
I also think there is a increase of talk on general forums about BL but again i don't really have the statistics to back this up.
What i am basically referring to is that i see allot more about BL recently then i did a few years ago the subject is is opening up which does suggest a increase in popularity.

06-07-13, 11:29 AM

Aversa said:
Was more referring to the BL market for anime and manga i don't really know statistics but i did notice that there are more BL anime and manga releases now then a few years ago.
I also think there is a increase of talk on general forums about BL but again i don't really have the statistics to back this up.
What i am basically referring to is that i see allot more about BL recently then i did a few years ago the subject is is opening up which does suggest a increase in popularity.

BL was popular since the 80s when it started popping up tbh, i personally haven't noticed any increase, if anything i'm surprised there isn't any BL TV anime confirmed yet. but yeah, you can say that the fandom has been quite vocal in the 00s lol.

06-07-13, 12:14 PM

Woah and they actually look like men for once.

mistress_kisara said:

I find it strange that there's no anime adaptation yet of DRAMAtical murder that's like one of the most popular BL game around ^^;

I definitely wouldn't mind this, pretty much just to see Noiz's route animated. It'd be great if it didn't turn into another Togainu, but alas, one can only hope.

06-07-13, 12:41 PM

I am a BL fan, but no, thank you!

06-07-13, 12:50 PM

Propater said:
I am a BL fan, but no, thank you!

LOL, did the hairy arms and muscles scare you? haha.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of off-topic post
Modified by Kineta, 06-07-13, 2:27 PM

06-07-13, 12:55 PM

junglepenguin said:
baracudaboy said:
More BL! ♡

Edit: WOOP WOOP sexy dad and muscle man alert!

I HATE my imagination. I just... ARGHHH.

I... even as a fujoshi... I think I'll pass. Not into bara.
Modified by Laciie, 06-07-13, 12:59 PM

06-07-13, 1:00 PM

UtsukushiiYume said:

All the characters have heavy-muscles, mind you.

06-07-13, 1:03 PM

Downgrade355 said:
UtsukushiiYume said:

All the characters have heavy-muscles, mind you.

Yeah, I'm not into that.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices