Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 5, 2009 10:30 AM

Dec 2008
This thread is ONLY for the "Haou Airen" manga. Please try to keep the spoiling to a min (if you have to spoil then put it in spoiler tabs) as we might have some members who haven't read or finished the manga yet. Thanks!

OMG I was crying like crazy when he dies =(.. it was like one of those wth moments where I was shocked to see him actually get shot and DIE! I thought he couldn't be killed =S.. I'd like to strangle the crap out of Kafaai for shooting him arghhh >=(.. do you guys think they should have had a happy ending or at least an alternate ending ?

WE WILL MISS YOU HAKURON! =(
-K0K0-Jun 25, 2009 9:29 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 5, 2009 10:26 PM

Dec 2008
I was shocked, really shocked, I could not believe this is happening ..T.T
I don't really think they need an Alternate ending, i thought the ending was brilhante. xp
But really all the people who could have killed him have to be that one >.> I think his name is Kaafai...
Jan 6, 2009 1:18 PM

Dec 2008
Leo2009 said:
I don't really think they need an Alternate ending, i thought the ending was brilhante. xp
But really all the people who could have killed him have to be that one >.> I think his name is Kaafai...

yea I guess the ending was ok but it could have been better or at least she could have ended up with one of the other four.. I don't want her to be all sad and lonely for the rest of her life even if she has a fake smile on for Hakuron! =(

Yo wouldn't a Haou Airen Anime be great.. =D
Jan 7, 2009 5:22 AM

Dec 2008
koko5 said:
Leo2009 said:

yea I guess the ending was ok but it could have been better or at least she could have ended up with one of the other four.. I don't want her to be all sad and lonely for the rest of her life even if she has a fake smile on for Hakuron! =(

Yo wouldn't a Haou Airen Anime be great.. =D

In that point of view, i didn't mind if she ended up with Fuuron... xp
But really, If they made a anime of Haou Airen That Will Be Awesome.
Jan 7, 2009 7:11 PM

Dec 2008
yea but he needs to lose the glasses!.. though the other guy with the braids whats his name foron would be good too, he's so nice to her and truly loves her!..
Feb 9, 2009 4:00 PM

Nov 2008
I think it's one of my favourite manga I've ever seen..maybe the best ?!
because that was the first time i let a tear roll on my cheek when the cat went at hakuron death's place and we see Kurumi crying.. T_T
I was so happy when they were going to get married! and Hakuron :" I want to be a normal man when i welcome my future wife"
It made me so mad ! damn guy who shot hakuron! He gave up his life as lord and they were supposed to have an happy ending after all bad things that happened but Mayu-sama ♥ xD didn't make it real ><
I hoped she was pregnant, at least... But nothing !!! and that there would have had something with the dragon ball :x
or another great ending would be=> Kurumi taking revenge against that brat kaafai! hunting him and also all the stuff to kill him!
mouahaha =P
Feb 10, 2009 6:35 PM

Dec 2008
Bamb0o said:
I think it's one of my favourite manga I've ever seen..maybe the best ?!
because that was the first time i let a tear roll on my cheek when the cat went at hakuron death's place and we see Kurumi crying.. T_T
I was so happy when they were going to get married! and Hakuron :" I want to be a normal man when i welcome my future wife"
It made me so mad ! damn guy who shot hakuron! He gave up his life as lord and they were supposed to have an happy ending after all bad things that happened but Mayu-sama ♥ xD didn't make it real ><
I hoped she was pregnant, at least... But nothing !!! and that there would have had something with the dragon ball :x
or another great ending would be=> Kurumi taking revenge against that brat kaafai! hunting him and also all the stuff to kill him!
mouahaha =P

Lmao you seem to be really pepped up about killing Kaafai but it's ok we all feel the same way ;)... well the story wouldn't be able to continue anyways without it's main character Hakuron being dead! ( unless she WAS pregnant and the story being jumped off to their daughter being in love with someone similar to Hakuron and they could have a happy ending unlike their parents).. But over all I think they should just make an anime with less ahem ahem mature stuff lol (cuz I just want to see Hakuron again) =(...
Feb 11, 2009 7:22 AM

Nov 2008
I guess it can't be help ;)

koko5 said:
But over all I think they should just make an anime with less ahem ahem mature stuff lol (cuz I just want to see Hakuron again) =(...

+1 for the anime !! =D
Mar 11, 2009 11:19 AM

Mar 2009
Leo2009 said:

I think the same about the ending, without the sad ending, the story woldn't feel the same (spoken from someone who hates sad ends). I don't know how many tears I have cried over this manga, or all Mayu-tans mangaseries o_o I realy love them <3

and an anime would be the best!!
"The scariest thing... The most painful thing is to be hated by someone you truly love." - Fruits Basket
Mar 11, 2009 3:56 PM

Dec 2008
Well actually don't you think that the story (that WE ALL FANS wanted) was being directed towards them getting married and living happily, then out of no where this happens, so it's more like him dieing (especially after going through soo much for her, he has never actually had true happiness other than being with Kurumi) so it overall changed the course of the story... so it does feel different and disappointing for some fans =( lol..
Well i guess it's harder on me too cuz these two things *the HOT main character dieing especially after going through so much to get that happiness and also the main girl choosing the other guy instead of her first love* are my pet peeves in mangas and animes lol.. anyways we have 3+ for the anime! =D
Mar 24, 2009 4:47 PM

Feb 2009
I reread Haou Airen, I just finished it! LAst time I read it it was not completely translated so it was on hold for me but now I finished!
My fisrt impression was: Oh my God what an aggressive guy Hakuron is! And Kurumi is stupid or what? I could never forgive a guy who basically rapes me!o.o
However in the end I was happy that they get together again, and I thought that yeey a cool happy ending! And then....!!!! Oh God I'm going to mourn..I really have to read something that will cheer me up! And I thought I liked Ka Fai!O.o

I would have been happy if in the end she decides to be with Foron(the braided guy). I really liked his honest feelings!^^

Hmmm I'm not sure if I would like to have an anime from this manga. After the Kaikan Phrase anime..I started to watch it and I was thinking where the heck is Aine???? Without the ahem-ahem parts we have to see that there won't be too much left!XDD
Mar 24, 2009 5:37 PM

Dec 2008
haha @ ahem ahem parts.. well you see the anime was more focused on Sakuya and his career.. Aine was just there as his GF and the bands lyricist, so it didn't really focus on Aine's every moment.. where as in the manga you can tell that its from her point of view..

As for the Haou Airen anime it might be different (taking out the ahem ahem parts) lol because it already from the start introduced Kurumi in the story, BUT IF it was to be anything like the KP anime than i bet it will be more about Hakuron's life the first half of the anime and then the second half would be about him meeting Kurumi, basically making the whole thing from his point of view, so yes i agree if the anime was to come out like that then i would be a bit disappointed, but then again who cares lol as long as we can see Hakuron alive again XD
Mar 24, 2009 6:01 PM

Feb 2009
I wouldn't mind some changes in the end! Hopefully for the better...i'm faint hearted I like happy ends better! after all they really did fight for their love. Even if most of the problem was that they just didn't understand each others feelings. They were kind of in love with each other the whole time!:P

I think there would be a lot of "filler" about Hakuron's life in the anime! Like his family some more of the ball, and I guess we would be introduced to the Shitennou while the story is progressing, getting to know how they come to be Hakuron's guards.
But for this to happen they have to make an anime adaptation...soon...:P
Mar 24, 2009 6:55 PM

Dec 2008
I know right.. talk about total blindness (i thought love was blind, but here these people seem to be blind haha) .. Kurumi especially was soo stupid that at times i really wanted to slap some sense into her.. if it wasn't for her not trusting THE PERSON SHE OHH SO CLAIMS TO LOVE SO MUCH then the whole Rei-ran dying and Haku raping her wouldn't have happened.. you know on mangafox a lot of people were against Haku , but i say it wasn't totally his fault.. yes he's conceited and mean towards others but thats because he was brought up that way, though he did change after meeting Kurumi.. anyways the part where he dies just really tore my heart .. i still at times go back just to read the ending =(```
Mar 24, 2009 7:20 PM

Feb 2009
I do understand you..but at first I was really against him raping the one he really loves! I was like: Oh my God what's he doing? In Kurumis place I would never be able to love him anymore! I would hate him for the entire life!
But in the end after he really sacrificed everything for her I said ok, since Kurumi also was sometimes stupid as hell.XD They kinda deserev each other!
But Jakuron dieing in the end really stabbed me in the heart, when I fianlly thought ok be happy with each other..
Mar 24, 2009 7:52 PM

Dec 2008
yea thats true but don't you see the REASON behind him raping her, so "SHE WON'T LEAVE HIM".. like i said he's like a spoiled child, knowing that there is no other way to keep her by his side he had to use this harsh way of bounding her to him.. also a lot of people said that ahem ahem she seemed to like it *_*.. anyways yea at the end it was like awww she looks beautiful and he obviously looks dashing, this is soo cute they'll get married *turns page* OMFG *oh no you didn't Kaafai* i was like what, how, *confused state* please tell me its not true.. ok well its only a bullet he'll be ok *in my mind*.. *turns pages* he doesn't wanna leave her side, so instead of getting help he'd rather spend his last breath with her like this *criesss*

oh his last quote when he was in the shadows watching over her...

" ALWAYS SMILE.. I WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU, PROTECTING YOU.. I LOVE YOU" * my heart melted* EPIC =(``````
May 22, 2009 4:25 AM

May 2009
agreed! I was tearing away when i saw hakuron died at the last part! I thought that they would finally have a happy ending together after all the hardships that they had been through. Damn saddening!
Jun 9, 2009 3:53 AM

Jun 2009
It was really sad but I think it was romantic and adds a lot of drama. Hakuron will be missed TT^TT
Jun 9, 2009 4:29 PM

Dec 2008
well yea it did add a lot of drama but still you guys the end was the END , we really didn't need the drama from that point on, so why couldn't they just get married and live happily *would've saved me all that crying time* T__T .. THEY DESERVED TO BE HAPPY!
Jun 9, 2009 8:56 PM

Jun 2009
True, it took me a week to believe that it's actually over. ;_ ; It may be kinda wrong but I blame Kurumi for Hakuron dying.

And sometimes I wonder why she didn't even get pregnant at all.
Jun 10, 2009 3:12 PM

Dec 2008
No, actually I agree. I was thinking the same thing and was equally angry at Kurumi just as I was with Kafaai. It was her fault from the start that he started raping her (she's the one who didn't trust him over his ex, I mean come on how stupid can you be the girl is soo obvious). But at the end my anger went down a little after seeing her all alone and knowing that she'll probably never love again.

LOL, that's one mystery. I don't know if they used ~ahem protection~ all the time but really it does make you think why she didn't at least get pregnant after all that. I was hoping that they would get married or at least have a daughter, then the story could have continued (in another manga) from her daughter growing up and finding someone like Hakuron and ending up happily non like her parents! (what do you think?) but *sigh* that didn't happen!
Jun 10, 2009 7:16 PM

Jun 2009
CUte story haha. For the sake of the fans I hope that's a continuation. You could make your own fan-made manga to continue it or something =3

But I'm equally happy enough to see Haku in Love Celeb. I was jumping all over and screaming "I love you!!" at my screen. It was cute how he took Kirara's words seriously on the "Dying for your love" thing. Sad, but cute XP
Jun 10, 2009 7:29 PM

Dec 2008
Heh I wish I could, but I don't have the time ^_^'''

Well in a way it's like OMG it's Haku but then when you think about it, all of this happened before Haku met Kurumi and before he died, so it makes you even more sad. And like Kirari said "You'll find some one you truly love one day and are willing to die for", he actually found that person and dies for her! T__T
Jun 11, 2009 8:11 AM

Jun 2009
I was just re-reading Haou Airen. Gosh, comparing Hakuron to other guys I've seen, he's the hottest! XD and he's so cool

ArmonyJul 2, 2009 3:50 AM
Aug 25, 2010 12:45 AM
Aug 2010
Hey, I'm new here, sorry to bring up this old topic again....i found drama CD chapters, but i was wondering if anyone has Drama CD 2 Track 4 and Drama CD 3 Track 3? I'm only missing these 2 to a full set of their Drama CDs, including the secret one. If you have them, please let me know where i can get them (i've searched for them much)!

Thank you!
Feb 22, 2011 5:42 AM

Mar 2009
even though I love this manga I probaly wouldn't read it again. It was very dark to me. But the ending was so sad. I cried. XD
Aug 10, 2012 5:52 PM

Apr 2012
I never thought he would died at the end. If I were in the same situation as him, I just shoot the basterd in the leg and kick his gun away, but I would kill him.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» - Akuma Na Eros - Discussion Thread!

-K0K0- - Jun 25, 2009

9 by Animewolfguy »»
Dec 19, 2012 4:53 PM

» The Shinjo Heroines!

Armony - Jun 11, 2009

7 by Animewolfguy »»
Sep 6, 2012 7:54 AM

» Shinjo Mayu is my mentor *3* (help for a personnal manga?)

ChiNoMiko - May 30, 2010

5 by Animewolfguy »»
Aug 10, 2012 5:55 PM

» Favorite Manga or One-shot!

-K0K0- - Jan 6, 2009

12 by mrzkitty »»
Apr 12, 2012 5:09 PM

» Who's your favorite MALE character/s?

-K0K0- - Jan 5, 2009

23 by Sora__J »»
Nov 10, 2011 2:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.