Forums

Manga DB - Recent Entry Merges/Removals/Denials

New
Pages (34) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Dec 6, 2009 6:38 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
With the introduction of the Manga DB guidelines, the following entries will be removed:

Original Foreign Languages series not published in English nor Japanese:
- 1001 Sekunden
- BB Project
- Fanthology
- Gott Gauss
- Herrscher aller Welten
- Holy Avenger
- Indépendent
- Jibun-Jishin
- Kairi
- Kick off!
- Losing Neverland
- Pen Dragon
- Prussian Blue
- Sayonara September
- Shin
- Vampire Delight
- Tylsim

Doujin:
- Exploitation Now
- The Phoenix Requiem
- Here Be Demons: Mephistos

Not marketed as manga and/or not by publishers known for publishing manga:
- $7.50 an Hour
- American Born Chinese
- Halo the Graphic Novel
- The Adventures of Johnny Bunko: The Last Career Guide You'll Ever Need
- The Clarence Principle

Marketed guides with manga illustrations and not by companies known to publish manga
- The Manga Guide To Databases
- The Manga Guide to Statistics
KinetaDec 8, 2009 12:43 AM
Dec 6, 2009 7:56 PM

Aug 2008
Deirdre said:
shinkeikaku said:
Denied -
3x1 (17155) - as far as I can tell, it's a comic on deviantart. We don't accept those.

Sorry but this is a published manga as you can see here -> http://www.medeaediciones.com/index.php?c=serie&i=26552&s=3

Is this available in English? Having a title like "3x1" makes it very difficult for me to search for. For OFL (original foreign language) works, we only accept entries that are available in English in some form. Please see the guidelines for more information.
Dec 7, 2009 4:03 AM
Nov 2007
Denied: DOKUHEBI-SAN NI GO-CHUUI WO (17301) - Empty submission.
Dec 7, 2009 12:02 PM

Dec 2007
Kineta said:
Webcomics and/or Doujin that have never been published:
- Exploitation Now
- Gott Gauss
- The Phoenix Requiem
- Halo
- Here Be Demons: Mephistos

I haven't yet decided if I'm writing this to be informative or pedantic.
Is it possible for it to be a combination of the two? ^^;

Halo is an odd one to exclude. Yes, only one of the stories was done by Nihei but it is an officially released book that was published by Marvel, so tagging it as webcomics/doujin that are unpublished is strange.

Gott Gauss should probably fall under the 'OFL' list rather than the 'unpublished' list, because two volumes of it have been published in German by Egmont.

I know that even if you skip the unpublished, Meths and TRP would be excluded under the "not by publishers known for publishing manga" list, but I was already writing and figured I might as well be pedantic about these too;

Here Be Demons isn't unpublished, its self published (which yes, may tag it as doujin depending on your definition).
I've have seen it in quite a few comic stores (and convention stalls tended to by comic stores :P) here in England, so there is some distribution going on.

TPR is going to be self-published, although it isn't at the moment. Theres also the "from an author originally published as part of Seven Seas' OEL initiative" sort of card, but I find it harder to argue its case anyhow because I consider it more graphic novel than OEL. I wish I could place why though ^^.
EphidelDec 7, 2009 12:11 PM
Dec 7, 2009 4:14 PM

May 2007
Denials:

24 Colors - Hatsukoi no Palette (17304) - Already exists
Naughty Yui-chan (17302) - if this one shot was published in Volume 9 of a manga series entitled Enjeru, please submit that instead of this entry, as one-shots that are published in accompanying volume releases are typically merged into them and not accepted separately in accordance with the guidelines.
Hitodenashi no Koi (17305) - Already exists

--------------------------------------------

@Ephidel: I definitely understand your concerns about the manga you have listed. The moderators will definitely look over each case again and consider your arguments for each. However, for the moment, according to the new guidelines and the information we were able to gather from the internet (among other places), they haven't been published, and will be removed. If you can provide credible sources for any of the above manga, please do so and we'll refrain from deletion (or resubmit it if already deleted). As far as OFL entries go, it must be published in english, in addition to the original foreign language.

As far as publishing companies go, we are not necessarily omitting any entries that aren't published by popular companies. But rather, if we cannot find adequate information that a company publishes OELs and market them as manga, those entries will be removed and denied if submitted.

For TPR, if and when it does become published, we'll re-accept the entry at that point. For the case of a self-published doujin, as you stated, that entry would fall into the doujin category and not OEL, and in that case, if the mangaka is not a well-known and reputable, we will not be accepting it.

As for Halo, I actually agree that it should be kept and not removed. I'll look into it or another mod may be able to explain why that is being removed.

I hope this clears some things up. I'm in a bit of a rush right now, so I might have glossed over the details. Feel free to discuss more if you have any more questions.
VK11Dec 7, 2009 4:25 PM
Dec 7, 2009 6:12 PM

Aug 2008
Denied:

Phychic Acedemy (17315) - spelling issue?
From Far Away (17314) - here
Nanaki (17310) - here
Sakkabasu no Yoru (17306) - the weekly submission of this Darkstalkers dj..
Dec 7, 2009 8:36 PM

Sep 2009
vindemon64 said:
Naughty Yui-chan (17302) - if this one shot was published in Volume 9 of a manga series entitled Enjeru, please submit that instead of this entry, as one-shots that are published in accompanying volume releases are typically merged into them and not accepted separately in accordance with the guidelines.
Enjuru is a magazine, like Comic LO. It contains about 100 one-shots and 20 different authors. I've add several one-shots from Enjuru already.

The only reason I put that in the Additional Info was 'cause it wasn't in the magazine list. Well, since I'm here... I'd like to request Enjeru to be added to the magazine list list
Dec 8, 2009 12:40 AM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Merged:
A White Summer and Idol's Ace -- here.

Ephidel said:
Halo is an odd one to exclude. Yes, only one of the stories was done by Nihei but it is an officially released book that was published by Marvel, so tagging it as webcomics/doujin that are unpublished is strange.
Hmm, weird. Halo seems to have migrated to the Webcomic list... apparently keeping things in excel doesn't always work. It should be listed under "Not marketed as manga" and I've moved it back there for the meantime. The reason it's listed under "Not marketed as manga" is because it is called: "The Halo Graphic Novel" :P Technically this ruins the entire condition of being marketed as manga. I don't believe one of the stories being published by a mangaka warrants the entire entry into the database (as mangaka aren't restricted to just drawing manga), but perhaps this is something the manga mods should discuss in more detail...

Ephidel said:
Gott Gauss should probably fall under the 'OFL' list rather than the 'unpublished' list, because two volumes of it have been published in German by Egmont.
Didn't catch that, just didn't see it published in English :) Thanks.
KinetaDec 8, 2009 12:48 AM
Dec 8, 2009 3:56 PM

May 2007
Suzu_Saiai said:
vindemon64 said:
Enjuru is a magazine, like Comic LO. It contains about 100 one-shots and 20 different authors. I've add several one-shots from Enjuru already.

The only reason I put that in the Additional Info was 'cause it wasn't in the magazine list. Well, since I'm here... I'd like to request Enjeru to be added to the magazine list list

Alright, sounds good. I misinterpreted what you meant by "Volume 9" then. I apologize for that. Before I do add the magazine, Enjeru, do you have an official website for the magazine? Or some kind of reference? If not, don't worry too much about it. I'd just rather have some kind of reference site to put in our database for the magazine, and I can't seem to find one. Thanks a bunch!

--------------------------------------------

Denials
Brute Love (17323) - as far as I can tell, this is an artbook, and we do not accept those.
Nyuuyoku Jikan (17303) - picture contains bodily fluids on a loli character. please edit further and resubmit.
Koisuru Piano (17317) - Already exists
Mizuiro Splash 2nd Season (17327) - as far as I can tell, this is the same manga as Mizuiro Splash....?
VK11Dec 8, 2009 4:12 PM
Dec 9, 2009 1:31 AM

Sep 2009
vindemon64 said:
Do you have an official website for the magazine? Or some kind of reference? If not, don't worry too much about it. I'd just rather have some kind of reference site to put in our database for the magazine, and I can't seem to find one.
Sorry, I can't find anything. All I know is that it was published by Akane Shinsha.
vindemon64 said:
Nyuuyoku Jikan (17303) - picture contains bodily fluids on a loli character. please edit further and resubmit.
Done
Dec 9, 2009 2:07 AM
Nov 2007
Suzu_Saiai said:
Done

I accepted your submission. However, I did cut down the majority of the picture. I felt that the "stuffed toys" were still provocative - particularly given the loli/hentai context.
Dec 9, 2009 4:20 PM

May 2007
Suzu_Saiai said:
vindemon64 said:
Do you have an official website for the magazine? Or some kind of reference? If not, don't worry too much about it. I'd just rather have some kind of reference site to put in our database for the magazine, and I can't seem to find one.
Sorry, I can't find anything. All I know is that it was published by Akane Shinsha.

Alright. Added the magazine. You should be able to see it now.
Dec 9, 2009 5:27 PM

Jan 2009
Can a moderator fix the publishing tag on the C.A.T. series, it's been discontinued and should be listed as "completed".

Thanks
Dec 9, 2009 7:09 PM

May 2007
ralphy0103 said:
Can a moderator fix the publishing tag on the C.A.T. series, it's been discontinued and should be listed as "completed".

Thanks

Done. Next time, please use this thread to post request like these, as this thread serves different purposes. But thanks for the heads up!
Dec 10, 2009 8:25 AM

Sep 2009
radiantfire said:
I accepted your submission. However, I did cut down the majority of the picture. I felt that the "stuffed toys" were still provocative - particularly given the loli/hentai context.
Ok, I just submitted a pic with the 'stuffed toys' removed too. It seems kind of rude to "cut down the majority of the picture" after I spent an hour "edit[ing] further", as I was instructed to do.
Dec 10, 2009 12:47 PM

Aug 2008
Suzu_Saiai said:
radiantfire said:
Ok, I just submitted a pic with the 'stuffed toys' removed too. It seems kind of rude to "cut down the majority of the picture" after I spent an hour "edit[ing] further", as I was instructed to do.

I saw this image too and would have denied it on the spot since it didn't follow the new guidelines, but decided not to since they had just gone live. Please review this statement from the guidelines:

Loli/shota hentai images portraying overtly sexual acts will not be tolerated, censored or not. Other loli/shota images containing nudity must be censored severely, covering the entire chest and pelvis area. Sexual objects must not be present on the image.

I remember them being rather unsubtle phallic imagery, which is grounds for automatic denial. So radiantfire actually helped you by cropping it himself and preserving the other info. It's not rude--he's merely following directions that are now clearly outlined for all to see.
shinkeikakuDec 10, 2009 12:52 PM
Dec 10, 2009 4:16 PM

May 2007
Denials
Neon Genesis Evangelion dj - Bitch (17350) - doujin not done by the original author
Wa! (17337) - duplicate submission
Kyuuketsuki Gensou (17343) - included here
Pai-Nuki (17351) - not enough info. please resubmit with more

Merges
Slavery of Love into The Tears of Love and Love Juice
Akutai wa Raihousha ni Yurumaru into Akutai wa Ude no Naka de Futatabi
Dec 11, 2009 2:57 PM

Aug 2008
Denied -
Sei Oniisan (17358) - here
Mousou Shoujo Otakukei (17359) - here
Blood suckers (17274) - here

Merged -
Ju-Jun Battle (14235) with this
shinkeikakuDec 12, 2009 1:28 PM
Dec 13, 2009 11:53 AM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007
Merged:

Milk Taste Honey (2049) and Welcome to the University of Love (1864) into Furachi na Kare no Shitsukekata (5348)
Dec 14, 2009 4:03 PM

May 2007
Denials
Domicile (17324) - duplicate submission
Psychic Detective Yakumo (17355) - Already exists
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kataribanashi-hen (17356) - not enough info. please resubmit with more

Merges
Blame Academy!
Blame Academy! Afternoon
Blame! NSE
Winged Armor Suzumega
Zeb-Noid
all into
Blame Gakuen! And So On
VK11Dec 14, 2009 4:16 PM
Dec 14, 2009 4:15 PM

Aug 2008
Denied:
Gaku: Minna no Yama (17375) - here
Dec 14, 2009 4:36 PM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007
Dec 14, 2009 5:44 PM

Dec 2007

Thats going to make that so much harder to score :(
Any chance that with that merge the 'other' titles can become synonyms?
Dec 14, 2009 5:54 PM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007
Ephidel said:

Thats going to make that so much harder to score :(
Any chance that with that merge the 'other' titles can become synonyms?

I added the titles as synonyms.
Dec 17, 2009 12:51 PM

Aug 2008
Denied -
Night of the Succubus (17430) - Darkstalkers doujinshi
My Sweet Kaicho (17424) - here
Sorairo Ageha (17408), SORAIRO AGEHA (17410) - same as here
Teatime Lovin' (17406) - no info given, but you probably meant this
shinkeikakuDec 17, 2009 2:33 PM
Dec 17, 2009 3:51 PM

May 2007
Denials

Hanasaki Doori no Hitobito (17398) - no information provided. please resubmit and fill out the details.
Sugar Code (17399) - not enough info. please resubmit with more.
Morgens, Mittags, Abends (17407) - not enough info. please resubmit with more.
EXEcutional (17409) - Thailand OFL manga that is not published in English.
Dec 18, 2009 2:31 PM

Aug 2008
Denied:

Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist (17439) - here
Zeb-noid (17454), Zeb-noid (17455) - collected here
Hayate Sugar Baby (17448) - minimal info, guessing it was this which isn't an official dj
Jio To Ougon To Kinjirareta Mahou (17419) - here
Midsummer Lovers (17427) - published in this
Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow (17464) - we follow original release and these are just the last volumes of it given a subtitle in the American market.
Elfen Lied (17460) - here
shinkeikakuDec 20, 2009 7:58 AM
Dec 21, 2009 10:17 AM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007
Denied:

absolute boyfriend (17472) same as Zettai Kareshi (71)
Memories of Emanon (17467) same as Memories of Emanon (17465)
Code:Breaker (17429) same as Code:Breaker (8341)
Dec 21, 2009 3:39 PM

May 2007
Denials

SWEET (17444) - Code Geass doujin not done by the original author.
EXEcutional (17447) - I denied this earlier, but from what I can find, this is Thailand published manga that has not been published in English. If you can find a source for it, please provide it for us. Thanks!
Dec 21, 2009 8:41 PM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007
Dec 21, 2009 11:08 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
The removals posed for removal with the implementation of the Manga DB Guidelines have now been removed. You can see the list here.

Dec 22, 2009 1:16 AM

Jul 2008
Kineta said:
With the introduction of the Manga DB guidelines, the following entries will be removed:

- BB Project
- Holy Avenger

Uh, that is a poor decision. I actually read and keep up with those two. By every reasonable aesthetic and standard (Holy Avenger is even drawn by a Japanese person), they're clearly shounen manga. They're also listed on Mangaupdates.

Who was it that decided it was a good idea to simply get rid of legitimate manga from this site?
Dec 22, 2009 1:06 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Please familiarise yourself with the manga guidelines.
Manga DB Guidelines said:
1. Only manga published by reputable publishing companies will be admitted to the manga database, with the following exceptions:
    d. OFL:
    1. published in english as well as native language; the 'OEL' type is used for these entries.
BB Project is published in French; Holy Avenger in Portugese. Neither have been licensed in English.

OFL was removed from the database as it was never really intended to be there in the first place (note: there is no OFL type) and is difficult to find accurate information on.

We cannot judge what is world manga and what isn't based on aesthetics as this is very subjective. If we were to do so, more than half of the OEL series by Tokyopop would need to be removed. As for "standard", Erica Awano is the granddaughter of Japanese immigrants to Brazil, not some mangaka in Japan drawing the art. Also, just because a person has Japanese blood in them doesn't mean they're restricted to drawing manga. A Japanese-American could absolutely adore graphic novels and want to draw one exactly like that. Finally, we are not MangaUpdates.
Dec 22, 2009 4:08 PM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007
Denied:

castle in the sky (17458) needs more info as far as I can tell there is only a cini-manga based on this and not an actual manga title. (Also most of a Wikipedia entry is not a synopsis.)
Gorgeous Charat (17480) as far as I can tell it is the same as Gorgeous Charat (1170)
Dec 22, 2009 9:04 PM

Jul 2008
Kineta said:
Please familiarise yourself with the manga guidelines.
Manga DB Guidelines said:
1. Only manga published by reputable publishing companies will be admitted to the manga database, with the following exceptions:
    d. OFL:
    1. published in english as well as native language; the 'OEL' type is used for these entries.
BB Project is published in French; Holy Avenger in Portugese. Neither have been licensed in English.

I'm well aware of what the guidelines are; I'm wondering WHY they were implemented, under what rationale. What seems particularly random is that English somehow gets a free pass. Even if we're only focusing on strictly Japanese manga, why not delete "OEL", then?

Probably because BB Project, Holy Avenger, etc. are nowhere near as popular as Dramacon, even though neither is a true Japanese manga?

There's really no other reason, especially considering the extremely heavy international representation on here.

Kineta said:

We cannot judge what is world manga and what isn't based on aesthetics as this is very subjective. If we were to do so, more than half of the OEL series by Tokyopop would need to be removed. As for "standard", Erica Awano is the granddaughter of Japanese immigrants to Brazil, not some mangaka in Japan drawing the art. Also, just because a person has Japanese blood in them doesn't mean they're restricted to drawing manga. A Japanese-American could absolutely adore graphic novels and want to draw one exactly like that. Finally, we are not MangaUpdates.

In this particular case, it's not even remotely subjective; BB Project and Holy Avenger are as much manga as anything done in the "OEL" style, or actual Japanese shounen manga themselves.

This was a bad decision in my view, and I'm curious why it was done. It's so bad, that I looked to see whether there was another site with a large manga database and userlists, where I could actually keep track of ALL the manga I read, as opposed to only most.
Dec 23, 2009 1:58 PM
Nov 2007
You have to take into consideration that in order for us to maintain a consistent database, or at least head towards one, we have to set limits. As such, the guidelines were enacted.

Although MAL does have a diverse user base, it was primarily designed as a site to cater for an English-speaking audience (which would justify why OEL series are acceptable, but also OFL series that are published in English). Yes, there are inconsistencies, but we have been working towards addressing them.

I am sorry you feel negatively towards our decision, but I do hope you can associate with our reasoning.

Also, why not maintain a list for the entries that were deleted? I know it is not automatic, but at least you would be able to keep track of what you are reading/watching.
radiantfireDec 23, 2009 2:01 PM
Dec 23, 2009 6:45 PM

Jul 2008
radiantfire said:

Although MAL does have a diverse user base, it was primarily designed as a site to cater for an English-speaking audience (which would justify why OEL series are acceptable, but also OFL series that are published in English). Yes, there are inconsistencies, but we have been working towards addressing them.

I am sorry you feel negatively towards our decision, but I do hope you can associate with our reasoning.

Of course I can; getting rid of those entries means less work for the manga moderators, while at the same time negatively affecting only about 100 users or so. In other words, just the odd complaint here or there.

But that's precisely what I fail to understand about the decision; it hurts the utility of MAL for a portion of its users, and improves it for none of them.

Meanwhile, so little of what you guys examine in the queue has to do with OFL manga, that the time gain is negligible. Listen, I completely agree with and sympathize with setting boundaries.

But if you've ever read something like BB Project or Holy Avenger, it is very much a manga. I always thought that was the core principle. Include legitimate manga.

radiantfire said:
(which would justify why OEL series are acceptable, but also OFL series that are published in English)

This portion of the guidelines Kineta posted is also random. A non-manga becomes a manga as long as it's published by an English company? Why are purely economical decisions by private companies affecting this?

radiantfire said:

Also, why not maintain a list for the entries that were deleted? I know it is not automatic, but at least you would be able to keep track of what you are reading/watching.

I could also just copy and paste my entire manga list into Word, and update it that way. I would be missing out on recommendations, and including it with the rest of my manga, but it would roughly work.

Point is, similar to an RSS feed, MAL is popular because of the ease of utility it affords. Not because it grants some action the user couldn't do on his or her own.
Dec 23, 2009 8:03 PM

Aug 2007
http://myanimelist.net/manga/17017/Immortal_Rain:_Complete_Strategy_Guide
Chapters: Unknown (There's more than one)
Change synonym to "Meteor Methuselah: Kanzen Kouryakubon" (hon to bon)
MangaUpdates link: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=50643
ZinnKidDec 23, 2009 9:28 PM
Dec 23, 2009 9:34 PM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007
Dec 23, 2009 9:51 PM

Aug 2007
Brand said:
ZinnKid - I made the changes though you want this thread next time.
Oh, wrong thread.... sorry. What a rookie mistake...
Dec 25, 2009 1:34 PM
Nov 2007
Denied:

The Setting Sun (17521) - Novel that doesn't have an anime/manga adaptation
1/3 no Kareshi (17503) - http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=7142
Great Teacher Onizuka: Bad Company (17498) - http://myanimelist.net/manga/444/Bad_Company
Taboo-Tattoo (17485) - http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=17486
Hishoken! (17504) - http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=17519
Kerekano (17494) - http://myanimelist.net/manga/17/Kare_Kano
Nekrateholic (17496) - http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=2887
Ane Pani (17487) - http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=17473
EXEcutional (17497) - OFL series that doesn't have an English publication
Jikan Kuukan Jinbutsu (17479) - http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=17313
Shinrei Tantei Yakumo (17528) - http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=11089
Bleach (17530) - Search first
radiantfireDec 25, 2009 5:31 PM
Dec 26, 2009 1:36 PM
Nov 2007
Denied:

Bleach: A Dangerous Weapon Known as Uniform! (17547) - Unofficial Bleach dj
B.B. Project (17539) - OFL not published in English
Aria the Scarlet Ammo (17535) - http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=17536
Otona Keikenchi dj - Boku wa Sunao ja Nai (17533) - http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=17534
BIJIN DOROBOU (17549) - http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=3223
radiantfireDec 26, 2009 1:51 PM
Dec 27, 2009 3:10 AM
Nov 2007
Denied:

Nori Tama (17553) - http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=17551
Nori Tama (17550) - http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=17551
Chidaruma Kenpou Onorera ni Tsugu (17531) - http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=17554
Dec 27, 2009 12:07 PM

Aug 2008
Denied:
Heaven's Will (17524) - here
The Trouble with Tink (17474) - can't find anything by that title, maybe because it's Disney and search results get saturated by that. Resubmit with more info--an image at least.
shinkeikakuDec 27, 2009 12:15 PM
Dec 27, 2009 5:58 PM

Aug 2007
Merge:

Angel Love Song (4549) is a one shot in: Glittering X-Mas Story 2003

Dec 28, 2009 6:17 PM

Mar 2007
Denied:

Moonlight Goddess Diana (17585): Already a part of Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch

Kyō, Koi wo Hajimemasu (17502): Already exists Here
Dec 29, 2009 2:21 AM
Nov 2007
Denied:

Dr. Rurru (17610) - http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=12036
Futagami Double (17611) - http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=17565
Raruto (17615) - Unofficial Naruto doujinshi
Dec 29, 2009 7:48 AM

Aug 2008
Denied -

Shoujo Guard (17602)
Shoujo Guard (17616)
Shoujo Guard (17619)
GOT IT!

dj not by original creators:
Night of the Succubus (17612)
Togainu no Chi dj (17604)
Full Moon o Sagashite dj - Dear Moon (17581)

Umi no Sakyuugi Nocturne (17579)
Shoujo Eve Ringo Jikake no 24 Ji (17580)
collected in Shinshi Doumei Cross
shinkeikakuDec 29, 2009 7:51 AM
Dec 29, 2009 5:55 PM
Is a Hidden Gem

Aug 2007
Denied:

-Bakumatsu Renka Karyuu Kenshiden (17626) & Bakumatsu Renka Karyuu Kenshiden (17627) same as Bakumatsu Renka Karyuu Kenshiden (17628)
-DAMATTE NAITE IRUNODESU (17632) same as Damatte Naite Irunodesu (17631)
-Zatoichi (17613) same as Zatoichi (17617)
-Tsumanuda Kakutoumachi (17625) same as Tsumanuda Fight Town (17543)
-Ai no University he Youkoso (17558) one-shot in Furachi na Kare no Shitsukekata (5348)

Also people a link to mangafox, one manga, and ect. does not go in the website box. That is for official websites, be it an English or Japanese site from a publisher or author.
BrandDec 29, 2009 8:24 PM
Pages (34) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Modifications/Duplicates Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Aarana - Jan 4, 2009

7686 by Barbaduk »»
8 hours ago

Sticky: » Manga DB - Post Genre/Theme Requests Here ( 1 2 3 )

Kineta - Mar 28, 2022

130 by Barbaduk »»
Apr 22, 10:28 AM

» Surprising Manga Still Needs Approval

Uutama - Apr 19

0 by Uutama »»
Apr 19, 1:01 AM

» TO THE ADMINISTRATORS OF MAL! BIBLIOMANIA!

carhs14 - Aug 12, 2023

11 by jere344 »»
Apr 18, 7:52 PM

» Pending approval items

Marrzo - Apr 17

0 by Marrzo »»
Apr 17, 12:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.