Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 1, 2013 1:12 PM

Oct 2012
Veronin said:
This episode made me almost not hate Kirino.

I feel you man, but I briefly liked her but then remember all her crap from before.
Jun 1, 2013 1:14 PM

May 2012
Kirino showing her true feelings and Kuroneko in her maid outfit.
Great episode overall.
Jun 1, 2013 1:21 PM

Jun 2012
tsudecimo said:

That part has already been covered. They won't get back to being a couple, the final girl whom kyousuke is gonna pick is gonna be revealed in the unpublished last novel vol12. This episode is in vol8

I know.
And they can restart their relationship in that 12th novel.
sakaJun 1, 2013 8:20 PM
Jun 1, 2013 1:37 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,kinda a good way to end this "drama"

Finally Kirino stop being tsun and bitchy and say what she feel...in her way -.-
Really as many it almost make me like her...ALMOST!

Kyousuke still and idiot siscon that even that he keep the door open still that"Wont have a girlfriend until you have a boyfriend" its so damn stupid!!....i think i kinda want to choke him as well!

As Kuroneko so cute when she fainted for the pressure of knowing the answer XD also just can say......KUROMAIDO!!

YES! ITS CUTE KURONEKO!! >.<

At least it have a small window
Well next episode seems will have at least Kirino with wedding dress...hope a Kuroneko in wedding dress will happen as well! :D
sakaJun 1, 2013 8:20 PM
Jun 1, 2013 1:37 PM

Jul 2012
Kirino confirmed for most selfish bitch in the whole universe.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Jun 1, 2013 1:42 PM
Oct 2010
Orsonius said:

Congrats, you just missed the entire point of this episode
Jun 1, 2013 1:42 PM

Aug 2012
I spit my ramen up when he slapped Kirino
Jun 1, 2013 1:43 PM

Mar 2010
Orsonius said:

Kirino: "I don't want my brother to date anyone but they both seem to really like each other, I guess I'll be mature and encourage their relationship despite how I feel"

Does shit-flinging make yourself feel better?
Jun 1, 2013 1:44 PM

Sep 2011
Orsonius said:

you havent confirm shit if this is the worst youve seen
Elina from Queens Blade is a 10000 times worse
Brigs77Jun 1, 2013 1:48 PM
Jun 1, 2013 1:45 PM

Aug 2012
Kyousuke and Kirino's personalities are all over the fucking place. They seem to change thoughts and ideas without any reason.

Now that Kuroneko is out of the picture, will there even be a reason to watch this? She's the only thing making this show good.
Jun 1, 2013 1:47 PM

Nov 2009
Great story. That's one complex relationship.

I guess the story would be hard for the western world to understand because of the difference in culture.
Jun 1, 2013 1:48 PM

Apr 2012
Kyosuke and Kuroneko made up a bit too easily after the early drama and heartbreak. Kirino was definitely nicer this episode though.

Lol'ed at the "EroNeko" part at the end.
Jun 1, 2013 1:49 PM

Jul 2012
Great cap!
Jun 1, 2013 1:49 PM

Feb 2013
Kyousuke and Kuroneko just need to get it on already.
Jun 1, 2013 1:50 PM

Sep 2010
Ayase will shine now ^^
Jun 1, 2013 1:53 PM

Mar 2012
Due to my signature I laughed whenever it showed Kirino lol
Jun 1, 2013 1:54 PM

Jun 2012
Tralan said:
Kyousuke and Kirino's personalities are all over the fucking place. They seem to change thoughts and ideas without any reason.

Now that Kuroneko is out of the picture, will there even be a reason to watch this? She's the only thing making this show good.

^^
THAT.

Shimapan-chan said:
Due to my signature I laughed whenever it showed Kirino lol

eiheuhehehueheheuehue
x)
Jun 1, 2013 1:55 PM

May 2010
it all work out in thee end....... i guess? but those 2 are something else (you cant have a boyfriend and you cant have a girlfriend) till they're ready god know when that gonna be lol, anyways moving on all the air was cleared with this episode, well... simi cleared still some answers left unchecked but for the most thing that need to be said, were said, Kuroneko drawn those 2 even closer making Kirino say what need to be said, it make me happy to see the new picture and how thing will turn out.

on a side note funny seeing Kyousuke wake up Kirino like she did him. a slap to the face lol
also there have been alot of development between those 2 was nice seeing her comfort her bother like that, show how much they grown.
HydnlifeJun 1, 2013 2:02 PM
Jun 1, 2013 1:55 PM

Feb 2008
I hope this doesn't go into incest mode, I already hate the fact that Kyousuke and Kuroneko broke up. I actually found him crying to be cute, it only shows how much he actually cared about Kuroneko.

Don't talk to me about character development if Kaizuka Inaho or Slaine Troyard are in your favorites.
Jun 1, 2013 1:58 PM

Apr 2010
Jun 1, 2013 1:58 PM
Aug 2012
tsudecimo said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
As expected, angry Kuroneko fans (mostly) are bashing Kyousuke and Kirino for actually having emotions and being interesting characters. Come on people, if you want to see a Kuroneko ending there is the VN to play and Ore no Kouhai manga to read.

Why are you implying that this is gonna end up with incest ? Probably Ayase or Kuroneko and no one is particularly angry I would say that this episode made people dislike Kirino way less.

Dude, i never said it is gonna end with an incest ending (I will be glad if it does though). But what i hear from LN readers (after the latest chapters) Kirino or Ayase has higher chance to end up with Kyousuke rather than Kuroneko. But i was talking about the hating. It's mostly because of 3 reasons.

1) Incest vibes (they gladly ship Yaoi/Yuri pairing though)
2) Kuroneko fans (she is the one who ended the relation though)
3) Kirino being a tsundere (most people fail to see/understand her real character)

Btw there are a lot of "The anime should have ended right there comments" from episode 7 & 8. Well i may get burned for saying this but Senafaqs from Haganai and Kuronekofags from OreImo are almost on the same level here. The difference is Kirino fans don't try to attack Kuroneko much unlike Kuroneko fans.

Jun 1, 2013 2:01 PM

Sep 2009
Sairyuu69 said:
UnbornMVs said:
But I'm a bit confused , will Kuroneko and Kyosuke restart their relationship as girlfriend and boyfriend ?

The last novel is being published in 6 days.
And I REALLY HOPE YES, not an incest route, or seriously this show is dead to me.

I hope we get some clear answers on this. The reason for Kyousuke and Kuroneko not staying together is pretty ridiculous to me.
Jun 1, 2013 2:01 PM

Mar 2010
Sairyuu69 said:

And, what?
Should we applaud her for the first time?

Yes, actually, you should. Seeing as how this series is about their growth as characters and rekindling of a broken relationship between siblings.
Or are you just gonna cover your ears and shout "NANANA CAN'T HEAR YOU KURONEKO MY WAIFU LOL"?
Jun 1, 2013 2:04 PM

Apr 2013
I loved this episode even though i thought the drama wasn't executed very well. For example, the drama was handled better in Toradora, imo. But it was still very nice to see kirino comfort kyousuke and to finally admit her feelings about him getting a girlfriend. Next episode is gonna be full of comedy. I actually think that they are going to stuff the entire ninth volume in the next episode. Yes that means filler, but i had a lot of fun reading it so i hope they can do the same in the anime. BTW, to all kirino haters, i hope that volume 10 and especially volume 11 will change your opinion on kirino, because it definitely did for me.
I named my table "Logic" because when i watch anime, i would often (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻.
Jun 1, 2013 2:06 PM

Apr 2010
I hope the novels have a wincest ending, just for the madness that will ensue.
Jun 1, 2013 2:07 PM

Apr 2013
Kyuosuke went from a pretty cool MC in the first season to a crybaby getting emotions dragged across the length of Japan by a couple of girls several years younger than him.
Jun 1, 2013 2:12 PM

Jun 2012
I wonder why Kirino will be wearing a wedding dress next week.

Anyway 5/5 this week.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Jun 1, 2013 2:16 PM

Jun 2012
Kaleidx said:

Yes, actually, you should. Seeing as how this series is about their growth as characters and rekindling of a broken relationship between siblings.

Well, too bad. I won't applaud. What about a relationship broken between a girlfriend and a boyfriend?

Kaleidx said:

"NANANA CAN'T HEAR YOU KURONEKO MY WAIFU LOL"?

You sure get pretty ridiculous. Who cares if we're Kuroneko's fan or Kirino's fan?
The author engaged a relationship between Kuroneko and Kyousuke, and now Kyousuke and Kuroneko break up, ONCE AGAIN, because of Kirino because she wasn't honest with herself and everybody else?

Bullshit man.

Oh and NANANA CAN'T HEAR YOU KURONEKO MY WAIFU LOL.

Vodkas said:
Gif finished.

Lol'd.

"Dragon_Slayer_X" said:

Dude, i never said it is gonna end with an incest ending (I will be glad if it does though).

if the author wanted a siscon, he should have started from the goddamn beginning of his novels.

May 2013
What's up with Kirino? It's about time that she is finally honest to her true feelings. I am still shocked at her being so nice to her brother, especially at the beginning in her room.
Still no Ayase, though...

Apr 2011
I have a question to the "more experienced people"?
You are all talking about it that the conclusion will be in the last LN that is gonna be published soon.
Yeah fine BUT is it even possible that this ending will actually make it to the ending of this season as well? Is this possible? If yes, this would be awesome. Or do you thik the Anime will end before that?

Really hope somebody can answer that! :-)
Jun 1, 2013 2:19 PM

Jan 2013
Eh, Kyousuke's never been that cool. He has decent charisma but decided to sink all his points in Sisconmanship and Self-Sacrifice/Doormat Arts. I can't exactly fault him for being broken up over his first love, though.
Jun 1, 2013 2:20 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
PLEAAAAAAAAAASE let this anime end with Ruri and Kyousuke being together T_____________________________________T
Jun 1, 2013 2:24 PM
Apr 2009
KevinRammstein said:
You are all talking about it that the conclusion will be in the last LN that is gonna be published soon.
Yeah fine BUT is it even possible that this ending will actually make it to the ending of this season as well? Is this possible? If yes, this would be awesome. Or do you thik the Anime will end before that?

Anime will cover rest of the series. But last volume will be out earlier than last episode of anime. And much earlier since there will be like 3 or 4 ovas to cover rest of source material apart from 12-13 episodes of TV series
Jun 1, 2013 2:25 PM

Jun 2012
KevinRammstein said:

The OAV of Oreimo S2 will finish animating the novels.
Jun 1, 2013 2:25 PM

May 2010
I see alot of people pissed off at Kirino but couldnt the same be said for Kyousuke? also who wouldnt cry when you first love break up with you? so no point lost there. over all Kyosuke is still one of thee better MC and brother figures.
Jun 1, 2013 2:29 PM

Sep 2011
EnigmaticUnknown said:
Kyuosuke went from a pretty cool MC in the first season to a crybaby getting emotions dragged across the length of Japan by a couple of girls several years younger than him.

Have you ever felt the pain of a broken heart for the first? Hmmmm? If yes and you got over it then good for you.
If no then STFU
Jun 1, 2013 2:30 PM

Mar 2010
Sairyuu69 said:

Well, too bad. I won't applaud. What about a relationship broken between a girlfriend and a boyfriend?

You sure get pretty ridiculous. Who cares if we're Kuroneko's fan or Kirino's fan?
The author engaged a relationship between Kuroneko and Kyousuke, and now Kyousuke and Kuroneko break up, ONCE AGAIN, because of Kirino because she wasn't honest with herself and everybody else?

You mean the relationship that only happened because of Kirino in the first place? You're watching a show, titled about the little sister, plot revolving around the little sister, and then get mad when the story progresses in the little sisters favor and I'm ridiculous?

You act like Kirino somehow forced Kuroneko to break up with him when she was being the mature one and putting aside her own feelings so he and Kuroneko could be happy. Kuroneko was the cruel one who toyed with Kyosukes heart for her own selfish motivations. What ever her intentions were in no way justify using Kyosuke like that.
Jun 1, 2013 2:34 PM

Jun 2012
Kaleidx said:

You act like Kirino somehow forced Kuroneko to break up with him when she was being the mature one and putting aside her own feelings

And now, who's putting her feelings aside?
Repeat after me: Gokou Ruri.
Being mature? She was just lying to herself and to her brother with that "if someone confesses to you, make sure you're serious about it" bullshit.
What you don't understand is that she still loves him and that he still loves her.

Anyways I don't want to argue. Especially about Kirino, haha.
Jun 1, 2013 2:35 PM
Oct 2010
Sairyuu69 said:
What about a relationship broken between a girlfriend and a boyfriend?

It's "Ore no Imouto", not "Ore no Kanojo"

Hook, line and sinker. The show is about Kyousuke and Kirino, not Kyousuke and Kuroneko. If you didn't see it coming, it's your problem
Jun 1, 2013 2:35 PM

Apr 2011
Sairyuu69 said:
KevinRammstein said:

The OAV of Oreimo S2 will finish animating the novels.

You mean OVA, right? ^^
Oh, so the whole series is gonna be ending then? That's kind of sad, but I think it's also good to stop on a positive note (hopefully), you can never stay good forever.
I heard about those OVA. So the Anime will end at some point but the OVA will pick right up and completely end it? Do you know when these will be released? I mean, still this year or way later.
Jun 1, 2013 2:39 PM

Jun 2012
Elamoguam said:
Sairyuu69 said:
What about a relationship broken between a girlfriend and a boyfriend?

It's "Ore no Imouto", not "Ore no Kanojo"

If the show's about his sister and only his sister, why would the author bother developing the relationship between Kyousuke and Ruri? ESPECIALLY with a date?

And anyways, it's not because the anime name is "Ore no Imouto" (blah blah) that it must end up with an incest ending or shitty ending or an ending toyed by that dishonest Kirino.
PsychedeliciousJun 1, 2013 2:43 PM
Jun 1, 2013 2:44 PM

Mar 2010
Sairyuu69 said:

And now, who's putting her feelings aside?
Repeat after me: Gokou Ruri.
Being mature? She was just lying to herself and to her brother with that "if someone confesses to you, make sure you're serious about it" bullshit.
What you don't understand is that she still loves him and that he still loves her.

Anyways I don't want to argue. Especially about Kirino, haha.

She didn't put anything aside ... she dated him then after breaking up with him made him choose who he wanted. Just because she was scared of the answer doesn't in any way mean she conceded to Kirino.

Sairyuu69 said:

If the show's about his sister and only his sister, why would the author bother developing the relationship between Kyousuke and Ruri?

And anyways, it's not because the anime name is "Ore no Imouto" (blah blah) that it must end up with an incest and shitty ending.

I already told you why and thought it was made painfully clear this episode: to develop the relationship between the siblings and in this case have a way for Kirino to confess her feelings.
Jun 1, 2013 2:44 PM
Oct 2010
Sairyuu69 said:
If the show's about his sister and only his sister, why would the author bother developing the relationship between Kyousuke and Ruri?

To use it as a plot device to trigger more relationship development between Kyousuke and Kirino
Jun 1, 2013 2:49 PM

Apr 2010
Elamoguam said:
Sairyuu69 said:

To use it as a plot device to trigger more relationship development between Kyousuke and Kirino

Unpossible.
Jun 1, 2013 2:49 PM

Jun 2012
Kaleidx said:

I already told you why and thought it was made painfully clear this episode: to develop the relationship between the siblings and in this case have a way for Kirino to confess her feelings.

To tell him what?
"I love you"?
And then having another goddamn cliché anime with that "not blood-related" siblings?
I'm laughing so hard, I wish I could record myself.

Elamoguam said:

Jun 1, 2013 3:17 PM

Apr 2013
And after...what, 22, 23 episodes, counting the first season? Kirino FINALLY acts like a sister and a reasonably likable character. Glad everything's sorted out now.
All in all, good episode, though I'm not particularly excited for the next one.
Jun 1, 2013 3:30 PM

Nov 2012
Niceeeeeee.....

Jun 1, 2013 3:38 PM

Jan 2012
What some people are thinking:

Jun 1, 2013 3:46 PM

May 2013
Huh... What a grat episode.. Ruri explaining why she did what she did and Kirino finally being kinda honest to her and her brother, showing feelings and just being moe. Really enjoyed her kind of reliable site and that "hugging" scene with Kyousuke..

To be honest, I really like Kirino. Yes, she's a fully 90% tsundere until now, but that doesn't make me like her less.

For me, the season just hast started with this 09 episode, because now, whe finally see some big sibling-relationship development.. I really look forward to the 10th episode and I am really excited what will happen after Kirino being honest with her feelings towards Kyousuke as her brother.

x233hJun 1, 2013 4:07 PM
Jun 1, 2013 3:49 PM

Apr 2012
huehue93 said:
What some people are thinking:

Nah, it's never going to happen. They're really pushing the sibling bond this episode, it looks as if it'll end up with a - relatively - healthy sibling relationship.

Otherwise, it was a decent episode, it's all moving a bit faster than I'd like but it looks as if they're looking to finish it without a third season; they're putting out some specials to finish it all off.

@x233h Funny picture. :)
Hachikuji: Araragi-san, you don't look even the least bit apologetic. You should at least say something after touching a girl's delicate chest!
Araragi: *Clueless look* Thanks?

Bakemonogatari, Episode 5.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

475 by tony328 »»
Feb 16, 1:56 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 25, 2013

470 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 18, 2013

334 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:51 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

383 by Cammell »»
Dec 15, 2023 4:25 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2013

244 by Cammell »»
Dec 14, 2023 1:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.