MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Your Anime/Manga Collection
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Your Anime/Manga Collection

Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
05-13-13, 9:06 PM

Since my collection, which is all download will take about 3 SS to show and since i am lazy i will report it at 2.17 TB as of right now, roughly 200 series, and about 7,750 episodes. All neatly stored on a 4 TB Seagate Back-up HDD with custom folder icons for each series.
Modified by Vudis, 08-11-14, 11:47 AM

05-13-13, 9:39 PM

All downloaded? 2.17 TB? Your router needs a massage.

05-14-13, 5:41 AM

As for me I have 8TB filled (2x 3TB HDDs and 1x 2TB HDD), and I'm currently on my third 3TB HDD. I download and hoard almost anything because I firmly believe that one day in the future, the time will come when the Internet is successfully censored and we won't have access to these older anime anymore.
Modified by Vudis, 08-11-14, 11:44 AM

05-14-13, 7:18 AM

I own around 10 complete dvd series and everything else that I can't buy because it either isn't completed or released I download it, only if I know I am going to watch it again. I have about 2TB worth so far and I have a 4TB Fantom external hard drive I use.

I download my anime using this program called Dom Dom Anime Downloader...basically it's an anime program that has a huge amount of anime on it and you can just pick from it what series and episodes you want to download and even queue them up so they download automatically...if I can't find an anime using that I torrent.

05-14-13, 10:29 AM

I don't have any physical copies of anime although once I get a decent flow of income I might start building a collection. I usually delete a show right after I finish it to save HDD space.

FriedIceCream said:
Where do you guys download your anime from? ;7;

Try shanaproject.com?

05-14-13, 6:31 PM

My Anime Collection....

I don't count downloaded anime because I don't own it and I've burnt most of it to disc anyway, so I have no idea how much I've downloaded. I usually try to buy the series that I like, or if I can find them cheap enough. I used to buy a lot of single volume when anime was first coming out on DVD, so I've managed to complete my collections via used media stores and through amazon. I prefer box sets because they usually take up less space, but it is nice having individual box art.
Modified by feder, 05-14-13, 6:34 PM

05-14-13, 6:35 PM

Only have a manga collection not Anime, I just usually buy Anime movies of the series I am watching such as Bleach Memories of Nobody and some movies that don't have series such as, Welcome To The Space show and Summer Wars. xD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

05-14-13, 10:00 PM

Kuromii said:
FriedIceCream said:
Where do you guys download your anime from? ;7;

Loads of torrent and DDL sites, such as nyaa, tokyotosho, bakabt, animetake, animefansftw etc etc.

As for me I have 8TB filled (2x 3TB HDDs and 1x 2TB HDD), and I'm currently on my third 3TB HDD. I download and hoard almost anything because I firmly believe that one day in the future, the time will come when the Internet is successfully censored and we won't have access to these older anime anymore.

ME TO accept i have almost 10 TB ^
It is absolutely a sin to be an anime fan and not at least experience "Akira" once in your life time.

05-14-13, 10:10 PM

2.05GB i just download a series watch, then delete it. I used to keep them, but in march i bought a new computer. and though, you know, i never re watch vast majority of these, and if i really want to, i'll just re download them. haha it was over 300GB when I deleted it, however many where 480p as my internet was HORRIBLE until a few months ago. it's still not good now, but it's good enough that i now download 720p
"Reality can really bum you out" - Ash Ketchum

05-14-13, 10:32 PM

Only about 40GB for me.

05-14-13, 11:24 PM

My anime shelf:

I won't count downloaded anime in my collection, because I usually delete them after a while.

05-15-13, 1:45 AM

My anime collection is currently 7.9TB spread over five 3TB hard drives that I have in my computer.

I get my anime from torrents, XDCC, friends and LAN parties. I keep pretty much all the anime I download as hard drive space isn't a problem for me and I have a monthly download limit that I don't want to waste redownloading anime.

I also have around 70 series on DVD or Bluray, plus quite a few volumes of manga.

05-30-13, 11:16 AM

Hey since this is an anime list website some people must be buying anime as well right? Any ways just wanted to know what people have in their collection. Better than reading it off the list here. Personally it looks better on a shelf to me!

Here is my collection http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35bOAxSdkCY

Just post pictures or links to your video :)

05-30-13, 11:18 AM

Your Collection is nothing compared to MAL user DateYutaka(Otaking/enjorlas whatever)

05-30-13, 11:26 AM

Hahaha wow that is ALOT of anime he has watched. I don't think I will ever be able to watch that much

05-30-13, 11:26 AM

Got 30 volumes of manga and no anime, except a poor Pokemon DVD from 10 years ago.

Pics on the way.

05-30-13, 11:32 AM

Seems legit. Oh wait I posted that, yeah yeah yeah my collection!

05-30-13, 11:35 AM

natssuu said:

Seems legit. Oh wait I posted that, yeah yeah yeah my collection!

That's just impressive, any estimate on net worth?

IM BACK

05-30-13, 11:37 AM

This thread has been done time and again.

Anyway, here are the complete anime series I own, not counting movies and single volumes:
- Angel Beats!
- Kare Kano
- Martian Successor Nadesico
- Air
- Cowboy Bebop
- Fate/Stay Night
- Sakura Taisen
- Magic Night Rayearth (S1)
- The Vision of Escaflowne
- S-CRY-ed
- Eden's Bowy
- Tsubasa
- Sentimental Journey
- Elfen Lied
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
- Earthian
- Please Save My Earth
- Wedding Peach
- Wedding Peach DX
- K-ON!
- Gakuen Alice
- ToHeart
- .Hack//Sign
- Noein
- Neon Genesis Evangelion
- Rosario+Vampire
- Rosario+Vampire capu 2
- Wild Arms
- Rozen Maiden
- Rozen Maiden Traumend
- Noir
- Heroic Legend of Arslan
- Boogiepop Phantom

As for manga, my total volume count is 295 exactly. And I'm not about to list them all.
I have a lot of art books, figures, and merchandise as well. My newest, favorite addition in that area is a Nanoha the Move 1st visual artbook that came with a standing cut-out of Fate. 50 bucks at Kinokuniya, but was totally worth it. I wanted the Fortune Arterial one too, but I'll wait on that.

Formerly Valkyrie_Wings

05-30-13, 2:50 PM

Anime...shit, like maybe a little over a third of my list? Don't feel like posting pictures.

Edit: I counted 123 that I actually own physical media for. So I was right, just over 1/3 of my list. Still not posting pictures. I may consider posting a separate list in my profile. It's been a long time since I've purchased anything. Rent, car payment and other bills kinda take precedent right now.

I bolded the ones on there that I have. /lazy

I have a 5 year old picture of my manga collection on my bed in my profile. There are also more series' volumes in the boxes on the table in the background...ran out of room. It has grown a bit more since then.

Valkyrie_Wings said:
This thread has been done time and again.

This.
Modified by NTAD, 05-30-13, 3:21 PM

Pages (11) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices