New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 21, 2013 6:20 AM

Jun 2012
Please add an option for Hiroto.

He's the obvious choice.
Jun 21, 2013 6:34 AM

May 2013
Hmm I voted for Kurumi, I like Tokha too but he will definitely gonna end up with Origami xD
Tch.
Jun 22, 2013 1:46 PM
Apr 2013
Kotori.
She just seems like that perfect fit for him LOL.
It'd look cute too. :3
Jun 23, 2013 9:09 AM

Jan 2013
This is one of rare harems where I like all girls so I can't really decide, so maybe harem route would be the best. But if I would have to choose I guess I like Kotori just slightly more than the rest of the girls.
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Jun 23, 2013 12:03 PM
Oct 2012
kurumi <3
Jun 23, 2013 3:45 PM
Jun 2013
Its a tie betweem Tohka and Kurumi for me...

ifnotthenharemplz. 8D
Jun 23, 2013 3:48 PM

Dec 2012
I don't really have a favorite, but i choose Origami...
Dec 12, 2013 10:10 PM

Nov 2013
Its probably gonna end a harem but if you want maybe Tokha because finders keepers
Dec 16, 2013 7:19 PM

Nov 2013
I would like him to end up with Tohka.

獣耳 ftw /

Dec 16, 2013 11:35 PM
Jul 2013
predictable - obviously its tohka would end up with shido

but i vote for origami

come on guys origami needs shido badly cause she looks like she's not getting any
Dec 17, 2013 8:30 AM

Aug 2010
kramXD said:

but i vote for origami

come on guys origami needs shido badly cause she looks like she's not getting any

You never know. If all the spirits actually leave the world at the end of the series Origami might have a chance. Or maybe all the spirit girls except for Tohka will go back. Really don't know how it's going to end. But Shidou has to keep all the spirits happy so if he chooses only one girl that would screw things up.

So here are the options for the ending:
-Tohka end
-Harem end
-Origami end
Ragna92Mar 4, 2014 9:17 PM
Dec 19, 2013 11:56 PM
Jul 2013
Ragna92 said:
kramXD said:

but i vote for origami

You never know. If all the spirits actually leave the world at the end of the series Origami might have a chance. Or maybe all the spirit girls except for Tohka will go back. Really don't know hot it's going to end. But Shidou has to keep all the spirits happy so if he chooses only one girl that would screw things up.

-Tohka end
-Harem end
-Origami end

nah.....

i don't think so

my intuition tells me that all the spirits we're once human, they just became a spirit for some whatever reason

-Harem end definitely

but.....
if you're right origami would be very lucky that way

still..... its first come first serve for tohka she's the first spirit to appear so i think its her who would end up with shido, i can read the authors mind like a book

p.s. if shido doesn't fuck origami in the second season, i would...... hahaha
Jan 6, 2014 5:55 AM
Dec 2013
I know its impossible but i want shido to end up with yoshino because she is kawaii O////O
Jan 7, 2014 4:42 PM
Jul 2013
Princess_Hermit said:
I know its impossible but i want shido to end up with yoshino because she is kawaii O////O

do you want shido to get arrested and end up in prison?
yoshino is a loli no matter how cute she is....... shido just cant do that
Jan 10, 2014 4:20 AM
Dec 2013
That's the sad part XD
Mar 3, 2014 6:43 AM
May 2012
Harem route! Hands down!
Mar 4, 2014 6:45 PM
Jul 2013
Ragna92 said:
kramXD said:

but i vote for origami

You never know. If all the spirits actually leave the world at the end of the series Origami might have a chance. Or maybe all the spirit girls except for Tohka will go back. Really don't know hot it's going to end. But Shidou has to keep all the spirits happy so if he chooses only one girl that would screw things up.

-Tohka end
-Harem end
-Origami end

you forgot -mana end

cause if origami remains in the mental hospital shidou will have no choice but an incest route
Mar 4, 2014 11:37 PM

Feb 2012
Your kidding yourselves if you expect anything else besides Tohka end or Harem end(most likely this).
Mar 6, 2014 7:38 PM
Jul 2013
IceBurn said:
Your kidding yourselves if you expect anything else besides Tohka end or Harem end(most likely this).

well yeah i believe in tohka end too but stupid idiots are saying all the spirits will disappear in the end so tohka end and harem end is over for you dude
Mar 12, 2014 1:12 AM
Jul 2013
Origami is better.
Mar 16, 2014 11:09 AM

Aug 2013
Personnally, I think it would be anticlimatic if he didn't end up with Tohka. She's pretty much the closest to him and he seem to love her back. Also, she's involved in everything he have done since he have been aware of the spirit.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Mar 16, 2014 11:31 AM

Jun 2012
JeffreyZin said:
Harem route! Hands down!

This is the only possible way. Everything else is just wrong.
The only True Ending is the Harem Ending.
Mar 29, 2014 11:28 PM
Dec 2013
Tohka, I love they interact with one another. They'd make a cute couple.

Tbh, I'm fine with anyone as long as it's not kotori.
Mar 29, 2014 11:31 PM

Oct 2013
Already read ahead.

I'd say Tohka tough since she seems to be the one that needs to be taken care of by Shido the most.
May 10, 2014 8:53 AM
May 2014
I think he belongs with Kurumi ^^ this is just my opinion
May 13, 2014 9:35 AM

Jun 2013
I love Kurumi but i think Shido and Tohka are good couple.
Jul 21, 2014 2:06 AM
Jul 2014
I don't know how shidou itsuka ended up showing affection for tohka yatogami. In my opinion, i think origami tobiichi should be with him. Let's start with tohka. What good has tohka ever done that actually helped shidou except for cleaning his house that one time and lending him a hand to save yoshino. Plus, when they went on dates all tohka asked for was food and never even considered on helping shidou. The part that really made me angry was that after shidou tried to go back home after watching kurumi murdering the three people who tried to kill the cat, tohka only wanted to continue their date just so she can eat more food. Hey tohka, what is a date to you? Is itasking a person who saved you to buy u food so u ccan be a greedy fat pig. Anyways, origami tobiichi is the most well deserved date for shidou because her whole life has been trying to get wit b shidou and even helped him the most. I have always seen her risk her own career and life in saving shidou even though that means she might die. Tohka on the other hand is too op and can easily take shidou. Origami also isn't picky on dates and i have seen more effort from her to save shidou. I have only seen tohka save shidou once and shidou saving her a million times. Origami on t on the other hand saved shidou a million times but shidou never even considered saving her. It really burns me up inside seeing that greedy tohka be with shidou. Most undeserving. I ont mind about the other characters because shidou doesn't show much affection and they don't deserve him. I know this was long but this is why i think shidou should be with origami.
Jul 21, 2014 2:09 AM
Jul 2014
I don't know how shidou itsuka ended up showing affection for tohka yatogami. In my opinion, i think origami tobiichi should be with him. Let's start with tohka. What good has tohka ever done that actually helped shidou except for cleaning his house that one time and lending him a hand to save yoshino. Plus, when they went on dates all tohka asked for was food and never even considered on helping shidou. The part that really made me angry was that after shidou tried to go back home after watching kurumi murdering the three people who tried to kill the cat, tohka only wanted to continue their date just so she can eat more food. Hey tohka, what is a date to you? Is itasking a person who saved you to buy u food so u ccan be a greedy fat pig. Anyways, origami tobiichi is the most well deserved date for shidou because her whole life has been trying to get wit b shidou and even helped him the most. I have always seen her risk her own career and life in saving shidou even though that means she might die. Tohka on the other hand is too op and can easily take shidou. Origami also isn't picky on dates and i have seen more effort from her to save shidou. I have only seen tohka save shidou once and shidou saving her a million times. Origami on t on the other hand saved shidou a million times but shidou never even considered saving her. It really burns me up inside seeing that greedy tohka be with shidou. Most undeserving. I ont mind about the other characters because shidou doesn't show much affection and they don't deserve him. I know this was long but this is why i think shidou should be with origami. Also, I hope to see shidou beg or even try to show affection to origami if an episode comes out showing her in spirit form. (This will mean that shidou will have to love her in order to save her )
Oct 30, 2014 6:48 AM

Jul 2014
Tohka wins in my book.
Oct 30, 2014 7:46 AM

Aug 2014
Tohka for sure
Nov 18, 2014 8:04 AM

Sep 2014
Tohka of course, she is like the only real choice, but after watching both seasons I start to doubt if any actual romance happens.
Feb 4, 2015 9:58 PM

Jul 2012
Is this even a competition?
Mar 9, 2015 7:48 PM

Mar 2015
Tohka is bae<3
Mar 9, 2015 7:53 PM

Dec 2013
Kurumi is the only right choice.
Mar 18, 2015 2:48 PM
Sep 2014
If he end up with anyone it will be Tohka, but Origami is the best imo. I wish she had more screen time in season 2.
May 5, 2015 8:34 AM
May 2015
Based on the encore ova,I want the "past" kurumi
May 6, 2015 9:08 PM

Mar 2015
Hmm.... I'd choose harem route with him living with all the spirits.... That way all the fans would be happy.

But if I have to choose, I'd choose Kotori, because Efreet is very cool and I like her. Too bad we don't see Efreet in season 2 :( kind of disappointed..

Tohka had too much screen time and I feel that she's being unfair to the other girls. She kissed Shido 2x already in season 2. While the new ones only get once and we don't get a kiss for either Kurumi, Kotori, or Yoshino. Reason why I don't like Tohka because she's stealing the show and made it not a harem.

May 15, 2015 9:09 PM
May 2015
This is just my opinion and all, and I respect all your votes, but I prefer Tohka because she has so much in common with me, a person that looks nice and joyful on the outside, but a hidden dark side as well. I could share this with Tohka and she made me realize that there are a lot of people who will accept you no matter what you look like, and no matter who you are. Just saying. Tohka here is my thanks!
May 20, 2015 10:37 PM

May 2012
He gets to bang 'em all.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jun 2, 2015 4:56 PM

May 2014
Just finished watching all this season and I loved Kotori so cute!! Kurumi is my second choice cause she is awesome!!
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

Aug 3, 2015 4:58 AM
Aug 2015
I think the Shilo should end up with Touka because she was the first and they have been together the longest and I think they are the best couple
Aug 3, 2015 5:43 AM

Mar 2015
Zekronite said:
I think the Shilo should end up with Touka because she was the first and they have been together the longest and I think they are the best couple

Now that is just wrong. If you want to say the first and the longest, it's Kotori.

Kotori have been with Shido since they were little. Kotori have also kissed Shido (which is likely Shido's first kiss) when they were little, and I think they're the best couple :P

Aug 3, 2015 5:51 AM

Nov 2011
No one, he doesn't deserve any of them. Screw generic MC.

Aug 4, 2015 9:33 AM

Aug 2010
DarklordVor said:
Zekronite said:

Now that is just wrong. If you want to say the first and the longest, it's Kotori.

Kotori have been with Shido since they were little. Kotori have also kissed Shido (which is likely Shido's first kiss) when they were little, and I think they're the best couple :P
Lol you couldn't have been more right. And atm no one counts as a romantic interest to Shido so technically Kotori is the closest and most important to him right now.
Aug 8, 2015 4:26 AM

Mar 2015
Shido only loves Tohka, but he keeps doing the ''date thing'' because he have to save the spirits. So it's Tohka, ofc. (But I want Kurumi)
Aug 8, 2015 8:08 AM

Aug 2010
Kouzumes said:
Shido only loves Tohka, but he keeps doing the ''date thing'' because he have to save the spirits. So it's Tohka, ofc. (But I want Kurumi)
Well, that's not true at all.
Aug 8, 2015 11:27 AM

Mar 2015
Kouzumes said:

Apparently you're wrong. Because according to the 4-koma comic from Ars Install novel, Rinne is the type of girl that Shido likes.

Yup Rinne Sonogami, the SS-Class spirit in Date A Live: Rinne Utopia that become canon at one point in the novel.

Oct 28, 2015 7:21 PM
Oct 2015
I'm obviously in the minority but I vote for Oragami.
Nov 6, 2015 5:38 PM

Apr 2014
If you ask me 1000 times, then I would choose Tohka 1000 times. That is, for me, not for that loser Shido. He is too indecisive and not worthy of either one of them.
Dec 11, 2015 3:39 PM
Dec 2015
It's TOHKA! no one else but TOHKA! I f*cking hate those other girls they should fucking die.He should love TOHKA! all of those girls don't even protect him. TOHKA! always protects him but he treats her like nothing going out on fucking date with other fucking girls.Does he even love TOHKA! he even allows other girls to fucking kiss him on the lips.Only TOHKA! can do that no other girls.I hate that fucking slut Tobiichi Origami most but I don't dislike Yoshino even if she kiss him or anything.I just want him to be with tohka I'm sorry everyone when I said those words please forgave me but I get angry when I see SHIDO with other girls I want to see him with TOHKA only.I hope they put the anime with SHIDO and TOHKA getting married and having a child.
THANK YOU WHO EVER CREATED THIS ANIME I"M SO HAPPY!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Female (only) anime viewers Reviews on Tokisaki Kurumi.

Zark_42 - Apr 20

3 by IceCreamScene »»
Apr 21, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

284 by lordben69 »»
Apr 18, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 20, 2013

150 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 11, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 13, 2013

272 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 11, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Date A Live Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

338 by Jonas-K »»
Apr 10, 8:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.