Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 24, 2013 4:50 AM
May 2013
Great episode!! Gyro's flashback was good! especially in the black & white aesthetic.
I was gutted to see what happened to Ponzu!! I wasn't expecting it so soon :-(
Oct 9, 2013 8:24 AM

Mar 2008
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ponzu :(
Oct 26, 2013 8:19 AM
Jul 2012
Canute said:
FUCKKKKKK,I also always have wondered how the guy with white hair in pokkle's group screamed after being decapitated..
Somebody plz explain!
Signature removed. See your messages for more information.
Oct 26, 2013 11:42 AM
May 2013
FailAtLife said:
Canute said:
FUCKKKKKK,I also always have wondered how the guy with white hair in pokkle's group screamed after being decapitated..
Somebody plz explain!

Think of it more as like the last projections/thoughts his mind was making as he was dying within those milliseconds. I don't think he was truly physically speaking. It was probably what the mangaka did to visualize and make the scene much more intense and place the readers in a state of panic.
Oct 27, 2013 12:27 PM

Jul 2012
Man this entire arc is fucking stupid.

Science Fail 100%

Here is my list of errors that annoy the fuck out of me.

> How come those "ants" can talk right after they are born?

It makes no sense. Language is not genetic but has to be learned which takes many many years for a human brain to do.

>Why can Birdguy remember "his" sister and has the traits of the boy he has the genes of?

Genes don't have memories in them. If he just as his genes partially that means nothing. He would still be a chimera of many different animals, but will not have any of their memories. IT MAKES NO SENSE

>Kite says that if the Drugdealers are part of the ants this will be terrible because they are terrible people. But they are terrible people because of their Past, the new born ants don't share their past and thus are just mindless drones and not criminals.

It's basically what I said about the Birdguy. Genes don't have memories of their people in them, they are merely blueprints for anatomy.

And lastely which I ultimately will see comming: Ants will be able to use Nen which took Gon and Killua months to learn but those ants will have it right away, because they get MAGIC genes from their victims.

This is bullshit. I thought HxH was smart to this point with some minor issues here and there. But this writing is straight up nonsense and bullshit.
If you explain something with science, be scientific. If not stick to MAGIC because no one can argue magic!
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
Oct 27, 2013 2:09 PM
May 2013
^we're dealing with "magical beasts" in this universe with a FICTIONAL biological phenomena called Phagogenesis to which we've only been given a very ROUGH draft of what it is not knowing all that it entails. /facepalm

Don't freak out too much...they've already used a concept similar to this in Assassin's Creed where there's a certain strand in the DNA that collects all the memories of their ancestors. So anyways, it's all fictional (obviously) but it does follow a logical structure created solely for this universe. The moment you try to mesh in our reality with this is when you'll get confused...just like with almost all anime lmao.
Oct 27, 2013 2:18 PM

Sep 2013
^
^It was never stated that training is the only method of learning Nen.

Anyway, I partially blame the anime for making this arc "seem" stupider to most people than it already did back in the day (because almost everyone felt this way after its first 50 chapters were written around 2005).

For instance, the anime implies that the ants are born with clothes among some other things (mainly for the sake of keeping consistent character models, as if the animators were working on a video game - which is so dumb imo).

Kite brought his license into the NGL despite it having a metal chain attached and whatnot. (Although, that may just be part of the privilege of gaining access to restricted areas.) I would talk a bit more, but this is just episode 80, so I don't want to spoil.
ShigyCOct 27, 2013 2:36 PM
Always remember that anime is a niche medium in Japan. Manga sells way better
Oct 27, 2013 7:08 PM

Oct 2008
Orsonius said:

Science Fail 100%

It makes no sense. Language is not genetic but has to be learned which takes many many years for a human brain to do.

>Why can Birdguy remember "his" sister and has the traits of the boy he has the genes of?

Genes don't have memories in them. If he just as his genes partially that means nothing. He would still be a chimera of many different animals, but will not have any of their memories. IT MAKES NO SENSE

>Kite says that if the Drugdealers are part of the ants this will be terrible because they are terrible people. But they are terrible people because of their Past, the new born ants don't share their past and thus are just mindless drones and not criminals.

It's basically what I said about the Birdguy. Genes don't have memories of their people in them, they are merely blueprints for anatomy.

And lastely which I ultimately will see comming: Ants will be able to use Nen which took Gon and Killua months to learn but those ants will have it right away, because they get MAGIC genes from their victims.

This is bullshit. I thought HxH was smart to this point with some minor issues here and there. But this writing is straight up nonsense and bullshit.
If you explain something with science, be scientific. If not stick to MAGIC because no one can argue magic!

You're forgetting that the foundation of HxH's battle-system is based upon a key supernatural element: Nen. You'll see that Chimera ants with higher propensity of nen (aura) typically have greater memory of their past lives. Their memory isn't so much tied to the biological implications (phagogensis), but the spiritual implications (nen). Nen, as shown thus far, is the spirit and soul of a life form put to physical form. While this series will often implement scientific foundations and explanations to phenomena occurring in the world, you still must consider that it's a fantasy. I think it meshes the two quite well, for the most part.
Oct 28, 2013 3:25 AM

Oct 2012
Orsonius said:

Science Fail 100%

Lol you seriously come into an anime expecting it to be fullproof scientific and to the T, I hope you know most of these authors are just bsing this shit out of their ass because no way in hell do they have a bachelors in fucking science. Seriously, these people who write manga in japan can only write because they can draw well not because their story or their fucking scientific knowledge is einstein level. Then you have a few exceptions like oda and togashi that can actually write a decent story to go along with their artistic talents.
Oct 28, 2013 3:35 AM

Jul 2012
@Xvenger

It's one thing to complain about magic. Which I don't.
I complain about the fact that they tried to use Science not Magic to explain these ants.
If you have an explanation which is so lackluster then don't expect the viewer to take it seriously.

Also they explained that Phagogenesis uses the DNA of the killed animal and transplants it to the next generation.
So they either failed at explaining that it actually does copy the entire organism with its memories or they fucked up how DNA works.

So my problem is: Have a better explanation or stick to logic. But don't try to use logic and then make it stupid.

@ShigyC

It was never stated that training is the only method of learning Nen.

No but it would be really cheap if those Ants learn it super fast through they magic DNA. It's basically a slap into the face of all those Hunters who trained for years to gain their abilities.

Also yes good you mention it, they all have clothings, but I didn't mind that too much, though it is stupid.
What is also stupid is the cheer amount of different animals that ant ate. Why is there a cheetah on the island? That makes 0 sense!
Same about pretty much all the other exotic animals.

@Dangerr

You're forgetting that the foundation of HxH's battle-system is based upon a key supernatural element: Nen.

And you're forgetting that just because the show has a supernatural concept in it (which btw has rules explained in the show) isn't a freepass to make whatever the fuck they want about concepts that are actually REAL (as DNA/Genes are).

>typically have greater memory of their past lives.
How is the memory of their past live stored?
Memory is saved in the brain as synapses. When you eat a human and crush the brain it gets destroyed and is forever lost.

>Nen, as shown thus far, is the spirit and soul of a life form put to physical form.

If this is the case I hope they explain that in the next few episodes, because it would be the only logical explanation. (even though it is weird that the queen can eat the nen and breed it into the next ant.)
Oct 28, 2013 9:23 AM

Oct 2008
Orsonius said:

@Dangerr

You're forgetting that the foundation of HxH's battle-system is based upon a key supernatural element: Nen.

And you're forgetting that just because the show has a supernatural concept in it (which btw has rules explained in the show) isn't a freepass to make whatever the fuck they want about concepts that are actually REAL (as DNA/Genes are).

>typically have greater memory of their past lives.
How is the memory of their past live stored?
Memory is saved in the brain as synapses. When you eat a human and crush the brain it gets destroyed and is forever lost.

>Nen, as shown thus far, is the spirit and soul of a life form put to physical form.

If this is the case I hope they explain that in the next few episodes, because it would be the only logical explanation. (even though it is weird that the queen can eat the nen and breed it into the next ant.)

I know in actuality that memory is stored in brain synapses. In the series, however, the soul is also component in it (many in real life believe this as well). The bottom line is, just like anything else, it requires a degree of suspension of disbelief. Almost every sci-fi incorporates fantastical elements to make it more interesting, even if it is preposterous; HxH is by no means trying to be 'hard' in this respect. We're supposed to just roll with it and enjoy it. It's a shame if a minor hangup like this stifles your enjoyment of the series, because the real mainstay here in my mind are the characters and writing. The explanation of "phagogenesis" is just an excuse to have an enemy like the chimera ants, while also instilling a sense that there's seemingly tangible epidemic that could wipe out human civilization. Given that most ants have human-based intelligence and memories, it also brings into play the nature of humanity and the Darwinian trait of animal ruthlessness, and how they contrast to one another by beings that possess both. I'm more fascinated by the thematic and narrative implications of such an antagonistic force rather than the scientific means used to describe it, which of course, is preposterous. That doesn't make it any less enjoyable for me.
DangerrOct 28, 2013 10:10 AM
Oct 28, 2013 12:33 PM

Jul 2012
Dangerr said:
suspension of disbelief

I know that. And I normally have that, but this arc just has too many issues so my tolerance/threshold has been overstepped.

It's not just the memory, but also where do all those animals she ate come from?

Like there are some koala hybrids, and lions and what the fuck.
They can't be all on that island, that makes no sense.

That it was an excuse to have hybrid animals was clear to me, but that doesn't make it any better. They could have used a different explanation which works better, or even left an explanation out.
This is just rule of cool.
We do it, not because it makes sense, but because it is cool. Which I find really cheap, and thus far HxH was actually good and never tried to do cheap things.
Oct 28, 2013 1:56 PM

Oct 2013
It's supposed to be a gigantic nature reserve due to the no tech rule and whatnot. Once again, you're supposed to roll with it. The Koala is probably the one I find the hardest to accept. Because of that I'm willing to let it slide.
Railroad switch
Dec 12, 2013 12:21 PM

Jan 2012
wow despite the massacres in phantom rouge this is def the most brutal arc
keep goin (y)
Jan 4, 2014 1:21 PM

Mar 2012
So they brought Ponzu back just to brutally kill her off.......SO MUCH RAGE >:(
Jan 5, 2014 5:09 PM

Aug 2008
Togashi must have something against couples.

First, the Eliza lost her dog trainer boyfriend. Second, the old man lost his coma-state lover. Now, Ponzu die, and pokkle is going to be an insect... ><
KuriniJan 5, 2014 5:27 PM
Jan 7, 2014 7:28 PM

Jul 2013
I don't think Gyro's backstory is necessary... well at least it was entertaining..

Kurini said:
Togashi must have something against couples.

First, the Eliza lost her dog trainer boyfriend. Second, the old man lost his coma-state lover. Now, Ponzu die, and pokkle is going to be an insect... ><
you sure they're a couple?
Jan 7, 2014 7:34 PM

Jul 2013
PrimeX said:
I don't think Gyro's backstory is necessary... well at least it was entertaining..
It may seem unnecessary right now in the anime...
That's all I'll say for now.
Jan 11, 2014 1:57 PM
Aug 2013
WTF Ponzu...

and those two kids before...

fucking ants...

I like the idea of chimera ants very much, very creative, I feel the need to reiterate how HxH can make the most bizarre things realistic xD One of my favorite premises of all time, instantly.

But at the same time.. f*** them.

Gyro... is he dead or is he an ant now? I don't get why he was here, for the future I guess, good flashback though. Artistic and stuff.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2014 7:54 AM

Jun 2011
Man Ponzu.. damn.. Luck is just not on her side.

That flashback, I do hope that it serves a purpose later on. Really great episode (at least the second half) compare to the previous filler episodes.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 27, 2014 12:15 PM

Dec 2013
Holy crap. Ponzu's death.. so brutal.
Jan 31, 2014 6:14 PM
Jul 2013
Nuu the author despises any kind of love story. every time there is a couple or a potential couple he kills them off.
Feb 13, 2014 12:46 PM

Dec 2013
Awesome flashback, really well done. I hated Ponzu so I was fine with it.
Immahnoob said:
They say Jesus walked on water.
People are made out of 79% water.
I can walk on people.
So I am 79% Jesus.
Sourire said:
I once fucked an apple pie.
Feb 13, 2014 5:35 PM

Jul 2013
TheArchangles982 said:
Makes me glad that this anime went into this arc instead of the old anime - which had actually attempted to make her likable back in the Hunter Exam part.
GalekCFeb 13, 2014 5:40 PM
Feb 14, 2014 12:58 PM

Feb 2013
GalekC said:
TheArchangles982 said:
Makes me glad that this anime went into this arc instead of the old anime - which had actually attempted to make her likable back in the Hunter Exam part.

how'd that happen? Need a refresher
Feb 14, 2014 1:01 PM

May 2013
What is there to hate about Ponzu, poor girl got trolled by Gon XD
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Feb 14, 2014 1:02 PM

Feb 2013
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
What was there to hate about Ponzu, poor girl got trolled by Gon XD

I agree, her hat was cute too.
Feb 14, 2014 1:18 PM

Jul 2013
gedata said:
GalekC said:
How'd that happen? Need a refresher
She & Pokkle were determined to help/save everyone in that "battleship" filler. And, when Gon pulled that stunt in the cave, she dragged him out of the snakes' way, and injected him with the anti-venom right away (Instead of just sitting there & waiting for Kurapika to do that. This actually pissed me off when I first saw the 2011 version. XD).

The last we see of her in that TV broadcast is when she lays somewhat of a smack-down on Tonpa.

1999 Ponzu lives on!
GalekCFeb 14, 2014 2:48 PM
Feb 14, 2014 2:05 PM

Jun 2009
GalekC said:
gedata said:
GalekC said:
How'd that happen? Need a refresher
She & Pokkle were determined to help/save everyone in that "battleship" filler. And, when Gon pulled that stunt in the cave, she dragged him out of the snakes' way, and injected him with the anti-venom right away (Instead of just sitting there & waiting for Kurapika to do that. This actually pissed me off when I first saw this version. XD).

The last we see of her in that TV broadcast is when she lays somewhat of a smack-down on Tonpa.

1999 Ponzu lives on!

I never was particularly fond of 1999's filler, but I really did enjoy that ship part you are talking about. I am re-watching 2011 now but maybe, I will give 99 a go sometime as well. I also haven't even read the manga.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 1, 2014 10:33 AM

Jun 2013
Great episode.

why all ppl cry " ponzu dead omg omg " when Pokkle ( a guy who shoots a nen bow.. how awesome is that ? ) got kidnaped ?

I couldn't care less about ponzu, I just hope Pokkle doesn't die :( nen archers are cool !!
Mar 28, 2014 4:09 AM

Oct 2013
Orsonius said:
Dangerr said:
suspension of disbelief

I know that. And I normally have that, but this arc just has too many issues so my tolerance/threshold has been overstepped.

It's not just the memory, but also where do all those animals she ate come from?

Like there are some koala hybrids, and lions and what the fuck.
They can't be all on that island, that makes no sense.

That it was an excuse to have hybrid animals was clear to me, but that doesn't make it any better. They could have used a different explanation which works better, or even left an explanation out.
This is just rule of cool.
We do it, not because it makes sense, but because it is cool. Which I find really cheap, and thus far HxH was actually good and never tried to do cheap things.

Lol, first of all it's an anime. Second of all it's a fantasy setting that resembles our world... I mean they have magical beasts in that world who can take human form and talk.... and yet what you found strange is where did they find a koala??? Only in the beginning of hunter exam in 1 forest alone, they had some strange creatures right there.

As for the genes.... Again you seem to mix the fantasy world with our world... It just resembles with our so the anime feels realistic... As if the word phagogenesis exists.... Maybe with the process of phagogenesis not only the genes are transferred but also spiritual energy or Nen too....that might contain some previous life information(memories) or evil/good aura....It's based on a fantasy world and on a fantastic process that just has some similar traits to the real world.... But yet you seem to analyze it as if they introduced real life processes....
vedatsvetMar 28, 2014 4:14 AM
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Mar 28, 2014 11:11 AM

Oct 2013
Yea cantius I understand that and you might be right. But at the same time that's not what will be or is important... you are supposed to roll with it and enjoy the story and character development rather than nitpicking things like that. And if you actually start doing so, you should consider rational possibilities that might apply to explain things based on the premise and the context of a story and worldbuilding that it is set on. I mean Togashi maybe didn't go into details to explain how exactly phagogenesis works on the technical side but that is exactly why you should get, that your focus should lie on other stuff and that this is just to roll the story (and as I mentioned it can be explained rationally based on the Hunter world..... Nen and spiritual energy and memories might be transffering too althoug Togashi didn't explain that, it's plausible and believable).

Same applies to Koala bear and other animals.... it might be ridiculous and you might find it irrational but it isn't irrational based on the premise of the world and again we just are asked not to focus on that(that's why it isn't explained)...

The only complain I could think of would be about the clothes for which I can't think a rational explanation but I just roll with it.... it is so small compared to the genius of this arc....
"Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone". Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Mar 28, 2014 1:25 PM
Mar 2014
soundscape said:

The only complain I could think of would be about the clothes for which I can't think a rational explanation but I just roll with it.... it is so small compared to the genius of this arc....

The only real clue we have as to how some chimera ants came to acquire their clothes is that the ants bring the human livestock into the nest with their clothes on. We can also safely assume that before chopping them up into meatballs, the clothes are removed from the humans. and IN MY OPINION most chimera probably got their clothes from that pile.

http://i.imgur.com/6G1L1XQ.png

cantius said:
I think the problem is that the concept Togashi provided hasn't neen divulged enough for the disgruntled to comprehend the sudden changes pervading the Chimera Ants.

It's understandable that they would feel this way but like you said, this is anime. But being realistic and rational can be two separate things of which the latter should be emphasized considering Togashi took the effort to explain "phagogenesis". I guess that the rapidity of the growth and the starkly inane/incongruent appearances taken from a concept revolving around ants is what makes this outlandish. Case in point, that koala bear. Like seriously?

The ant queen set up her nest in NGL.it been said by pokkle and kite In episode 78 (or79 i forget) that NGL is one BIG nature reserve, thats has a lot of animals/magical beast etc... And even a whole lot more which haven't been discovered yet by hunters. So putting the pieces together it really shouldn't be that strange for there to be a koala bear and other uncommon species of animals that got fed to the queen and had their genes passed into the chimera ants.
diivilMar 28, 2014 1:39 PM
Mar 28, 2014 2:43 PM

Jul 2013
diivil said:
The only real clue we have as to how some chimera ants came to acquire their clothes is that the ants bring the human livestock into the nest with their clothes on. We can also safely assume that before chopping them up into meatballs, the clothes are removed from the humans. and IN MY OPINION most chimera probably got their clothes from that pile.

I think you're right, as that's indicated from the upper part of this page here:

http://img.batoto.net/comics/2011/08/10/h/read4e42610db4bc3/08.jpg
Mar 28, 2014 3:35 PM

Feb 2013
GalekC said:
diivil said:

I think you're right, as that's indicated from the upper part of this page here:

http://img.batoto.net/comics/2011/08/10/h/read4e42610db4bc3/08.jpg

Neferpitou was born with clothes though
Mar 28, 2014 4:19 PM

Jul 2013
gedata said:
Neferpitou was born with clothes though
That was an anime-only scene. As I've said before, the anime producers just like to keep consistent character models.
(Similar to what goes on with video game character models.)
Mar 29, 2014 9:59 AM
Aug 2007
Ponzu :(
Apr 12, 2014 10:31 PM

Jun 2008
Too fucking disturbing IMO....

This series really shouldn't be a shounen with this shit going on...
Apr 21, 2014 6:52 AM
Oct 2009
Dang the mangaka is cruel! I really didn't think the green haired girl would die too ;_; why didn't Killua and Gon realized it was her from the bees and her hat? ><

When they showed Gyro's flashbacks I thought he'd died.. are we gonna see his face at all?

I don't think the Nen abilities should be passed on though a gene riight???

Btw it's funny that that winged guy said Reina and that's the lil sis' name, because that translates as Queen from Spanish~ Coincidence, I think not~
Apr 23, 2014 8:59 AM

Sep 2008
Poor Ponzu. Wasn't expecting her to die.
Apr 23, 2014 9:33 PM

Jun 2013
Why did Ponzu have to die :(
Jun 15, 2014 8:50 PM

Jan 2014
I didn't feel too well watching this episode. The cheerful battle BGM playing while moe Pike was chomping the random guy's head off and Pokkle was struggling to stay alive made the whole scene even more disturbing imo. I'm like a 100% sure he's gonna die and pass on his Nen abilities to the future generation of Ants, but that's just a guess. Poor Pokkle :(

And damn, not Ponzu too ! Fuck you Togashi.

On a side note, the flashback sequence was splendid. Great visuals, fine music, and them feels. Managed to make me care for Gyro without ever being shown his face. Great job, Madhouse.
SapewlothJun 16, 2014 3:26 AM
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Jun 20, 2014 1:00 AM

May 2010
So what was the point of introducing a dead guy?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jun 22, 2014 10:24 AM

Jan 2011
first good ep in a while, since Yorknew actually
gotta say though some of these death scenes are among the funniest ones ive seen since Another
Jun 28, 2014 9:33 AM

Jan 2013
Dark backstory.
I really liked that green haired girl.
How could it possibly take a turn for the worst.
The king must be born
Jun 30, 2014 7:53 PM

Nov 2011
Noooooo! Ponzu and Pokkle... Dx

I don't want to picture it getting worse than this. Ponzu was one of my favorite side characters. </3

I hope Gon and Kil kick butt. I get the feeling Pokkle will end up giving the Ants nen abilities.
Jul 16, 2014 7:14 PM

Nov 2012
Ponzu ;___;
Aug 11, 2014 4:07 AM

Nov 2013
FUCKING HELL WHY DID PONZU HAVE TO BE EATEN BY THAT MOTHERFUCKER?! Goddamn this anime is getting really fucking brutal.

Aug 11, 2014 4:08 AM

Nov 2013
Suddenly it's like all the plot armor has dropped to 0

Aug 13, 2014 1:47 PM

Apr 2007
That Gyro backstory was so powerful. And damn, I was really hoping Pokkle wouldn't die, even if I already knew of Ponzu's death. He had a cool ability :(

All the build-up in this arc is really beautiful
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 126 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2014

780 by InkDruid »»
Apr 16, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 59 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

FrostToaster - Dec 15, 2012

154 by red-tomato »»
Apr 16, 6:25 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 111 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2014

516 by DF_BR »»
Apr 15, 9:31 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

42 by Sorachin »»
Apr 15, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 148 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Sep 23, 2014

914 by cube98 »»
Apr 13, 10:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.