Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
May 18, 2013 2:21 AM

Feb 2012
Good ep :D Series started kinda slow but it's finally getting interesting.
Still waiting for Touma's appearance.
May 18, 2013 3:47 AM

Aug 2009
AqworldThunder said:
Accelerator is a badass, sucks that he is gonna turn pussy eventually. I don't see the problem with the clones, even back in the A Certain Magical Index, I never saw a problem. But since technology is so advanced, couldn't they make a machine that would be more effective?
Wanna explain that?
May 18, 2013 4:19 AM

Apr 2011
Who do you think I am? - Misaka

Hahaha, bad-ass.

It looks like next episode won't be thrilling more like a filler.

Mod Edit: Removed advertising.
LunaMay 18, 2013 10:21 AM
May 18, 2013 4:31 AM
Jan 2008
NoobHunterD said:
MISAKA only costs $1,800. I'll take 2 please.

Only 2? For such a bargain I will take a whole soccerteam of Misaka imouto. Maybe than I can get some discount
May 18, 2013 4:38 AM

Jan 2011
Last episode got me hyped but this episode was a "generic" one. I can't wait for the other characters to show up, this episode made my feel like everything so far has been introduction.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
May 18, 2013 4:50 AM

Aug 2009
MasterMeNL said:
Last episode got me hyped but this episode was a "generic" one. I can't wait for the other characters to show up, this episode made my feel like everything so far has been introduction.

Yes everything so far was an introduction but I fail to see how this was generic.Or better,how wouldnt it be generic?
May 18, 2013 5:00 AM

Oct 2009
This episode was awesome! For now they followed the manga. 5/5
May 18, 2013 5:15 AM

Jun 2010
accelerator=inhuman
May 18, 2013 5:19 AM

Mar 2012
Birondo said:
Level 5=inhuman
Fixed
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 18, 2013 5:41 AM

Aug 2009
NeoAnkara said:
Birondo said:
Level 5=inhuman
Fixed
I really dont get what any of you are saying.
If anything it's Academy City=inhuman.

Accelerator is
May 18, 2013 5:44 AM

Mar 2012
ssjokg said:
NeoAnkara said:
Birondo said:
Level 5=inhuman
Fixed

Accelerator is
What I mean was about power. Dunno the other guy.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 18, 2013 5:47 AM

Aug 2009
NeoAnkara said:
ssjokg said:
NeoAnkara said:
Birondo said:
Level 5=inhuman
Fixed

Accelerator is

Spoiler form index novels:
May 18, 2013 5:50 AM

Mar 2012
ssjokg said:
NeoAnkara said:
ssjokg said:
NeoAnkara said:
Birondo said:
Level 5=inhuman
Fixed

Accelerator is

I'm talking about the one I quote not him. I know him since I'm on NT 4.
May 18, 2013 5:52 AM

Nov 2010
Great episode as usual, so many MISAKA's! :3
May 18, 2013 5:54 AM

Aug 2009
NeoAnkara said:
ssjokg said:
NeoAnkara said:
ssjokg said:
NeoAnkara said:
Birondo said:
Level 5=inhuman
Fixed

Accelerator is

I'm talking about the one I quote not him. I know him since I'm on NT 4.
well derp on on my part....
May 18, 2013 6:34 AM
Sep 2010
I really loved the ep
the way its detailed and the soundtracks used
the events (i love misaka , more like adore her, but i loved how she was shacking in fear against accelerator)
heartbreaking though that we won't see accelerator for a while
good news is the good parts of the sisters arc are closing in
there are some fights that i can't wait for xD
May 18, 2013 6:37 AM

Aug 2009
a_lost_soul said:
I really loved the ep
the events (i love misaka , more like adore her, but i loved how she was shacking in fear against accelerator)
Sure as hell that this whole arc wont be animated.
May 18, 2013 6:48 AM

Aug 2010
Ore no Accelerator Konna ni BADASS wake ga Nai

That battle was amazing (even though it was completely one-sided). Seeing despair and loss of hope in Misaka's eyes - that is what i love.
When Accel whispered "Yoroshiku" into Misaka's ears, i felt chills going down my spine.
I wonder if there are more lvl 5 battles to be seen.
May 18, 2013 6:49 AM

Mar 2012
LIquId4T0r said:

That battle was amazing (even though it was completely one-sided). Seeing despair and loss of hope in Misaka's eyes - that is what i love.
When Accel whispered "Yoroshiku" into Misaka's ears, i felt chills going down my spine.
May 18, 2013 7:18 AM

Aug 2010
NeoAnkara said:
LIquId4T0r said:

I dunno who those evil women are. That one with stuffed plushies and the other one with lazor beams.
May 18, 2013 7:20 AM

Mar 2012
LIquId4T0r said:
NeoAnkara said:
LIquId4T0r said:

I dunno who those evil women are. That one with stuffed plushies and the other one with lazor beams.

You don't need to for now. Those characters won't appear for at least another week or two. You'll find out who they are soon, though.
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!
May 18, 2013 7:22 AM

Mar 2012
LIquId4T0r said:
NeoAnkara said:
LIquId4T0r said:

Just look forward to it.
May 18, 2013 8:15 AM
Sep 2010
ssjokg said:
a_lost_soul said:
I really loved the ep
Sure as hell that this whole arc wont be animated.

sussssssh boy.... let me dream about it ...~
May 18, 2013 8:28 AM

Feb 2008
Hats off to Accelerator for finally making this show interesting for me :]
May 18, 2013 8:39 AM
Feb 2012
As usual, Accelerator managed to send shivers down my spine. In fact, the whole episode sent me on a emotional rollercoaster. 5/5
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
May 18, 2013 10:11 AM

Apr 2013
Don't get why they're making such a big fuss about that project.
May 18, 2013 10:14 AM
Mar 2008
Finally railgun is getting good again after 20+ episodes.
May 18, 2013 10:33 AM

Mar 2012
qb_cakes said:

You're gonna have to explain this. Level 6/SYSTEM is pretty much supposed to be Academy City's end goal. Of course, achieving Level 6 is a big deal for Academy City.

May 18, 2013 10:41 AM

Apr 2010
Misaka was in rage at the start of the episode she calmed down pretty fast tho only to get angry again at Accelerators behaviour well his behaviour is sickening so it's no wonder that she got angry.
She was mostly surprised or in shock after that took her while to gain her senses for her to be sitting on a bench till morning.
So now she starts her hunt for research facilities that are involved in the project which seems to be a pretty big effort judging from the girl who explained to her what's happening.

She didn't want to worry her friends from the looks of it tho i wonder how long she can keep this a secret.
May 18, 2013 10:41 AM

May 2009
god dam this was one of the best episodes in the entire to aru universe... this feelings and madness coming from misaka... i guess i gonna rewatch the index arc after this is over to see toumas fight
May 18, 2013 10:42 AM

Apr 2013
CreationBreaker said:
qb_cakes said:

You're gonna have to explain this. Level 6/SYSTEM is pretty much supposed to be Academy City's end goal. Of course, achieving Level 6 is a big deal for Academy City.

Why would id be so wonderful to have a level 6 around there?
It wouldn't be so much safe having a psycopath with maximum powers walking around there.
May 18, 2013 10:52 AM

Sep 2012
It you want to fully understand what this means to reach the level 6, It's better if you read the novel.
May 18, 2013 10:52 AM

Mar 2012
qb_cakes said:
CreationBreaker said:
qb_cakes said:

It wouldn't be so much safe having a psycopath with maximum powers walking around there.

Read the first part of the following To Aru Wiki Article about Level 6/SYSTEM
SYSTEM/LEVEL 6

SYSTEM, without going too deep into the plot or future events, is a central element to the Superintendent( of Academy City)'s plan. At the same time, it is an enticing concept for scientists. Kinda like the Higg's Boson was for physicists until last July.
Ashen_MikoMay 18, 2013 10:59 AM

May 18, 2013 11:13 AM

Dec 2012
I loved this episode - The dialogues were "spot on", and the action may begin!
May 18, 2013 11:19 AM

Aug 2009
CreationBreaker said:
qb_cakes said:
CreationBreaker said:
qb_cakes said:

SYSTEM/LEVEL 6

SYSTEM, without going too deep into the plot or future events, is a central element to the Superintendent( of Academy City)'s plan. At the same time, it is an enticing concept for scientists. Kinda like the Higg's Boson was for physicists until last July.
Lets say that all of this(about SYSTEM) dont exist,why wouldnt they want a new truly overpowered and invincible weapon?
May 18, 2013 11:36 AM
Aug 2012
This episode made me hate Accelerator a bit, have to rewatch Index II.
May 18, 2013 12:04 PM

Mar 2009
gonna re-watch S1 of Index for the Revenge wahahaha~

I'm a fan of Accelerator coz of his BadAss abilities!
May 18, 2013 12:06 PM

Dec 2012
Epic.
May 18, 2013 12:36 PM
Sep 2011
Awesome episode!
May 18, 2013 12:42 PM

Apr 2013
ssjokg said:
CreationBreaker said:
qb_cakes said:
CreationBreaker said:
qb_cakes said:

SYSTEM/LEVEL 6

Lets say that all of this(about SYSTEM) dont exist,why wouldnt they want a new truly overpowered and invincible weapon?

Because it would be hard to control?
It's not a machine so chances it will obey you are minimal considering it can destroy you at any moment.
May 18, 2013 12:51 PM

Aug 2009
qb_cakes said:
ssjokg said:
CreationBreaker said:
qb_cakes said:
CreationBreaker said:
qb_cakes said:

SYSTEM/LEVEL 6

It's not a machine so chances it will obey you are minimal considering it can destroy you at any moment.

He already has the power to single-handedly destroy the world's science side(except one building,probably) and he already does whatever he is told in case you missed it.And no he isnt crazy enough to start killing those that pay for his food,water and other needs.
And they(Board of Directors,Academy City's General Superintendent) know his personality very well so they know he wont go on a rampage just because.
May 18, 2013 12:51 PM

Feb 2013
spiritworld said:
This is definitely the best episode so far.
That establishing shot of the scenery of academy city was beautiful.

I'll admit that if it wasn't for the novels or index II I would probably be despising accelerator after this episode.

This. 5 and 6 were great. I didn't necessarily dislike Accelerator at first, but I didn't end up rooting for him until Index II. Unfortunately, I can't consider him a badguy anymore after seeing him and Last Order.

With that said, it's nice to see the story before that being told. So far, I think Railgun S may be my first 10/10 anime. Granted, we're only a quarter through, but I'm really liking how it's shaping up. The animation is great and they're hitting the action and breathers at a good balance. The only thing I'm not feeling are the OP/ED's. I liked Index's first OP, this one's OP, and Dear My Friend, but the rest haven't resonated well. :/
ZobaMay 18, 2013 2:03 PM
May 18, 2013 1:20 PM

Mar 2012
qb_cakes said:

The Superintendent of the Board of Directors (Aleister) knows how to control Accelerator within an allowable margin of error. THAT is all that matters in Academy City.

If you want to know more about the point of Level 6/System-look at the link I put in Post 96.

May 18, 2013 2:14 PM

Jan 2011
Great chapter, now i like misaka a bit more :D
May 18, 2013 2:48 PM

Oct 2012

I wonder what they will show in the upcoming episodes since if you have watched Toaru Majutsu no Index then you know what will happen at some points.
It will be fun to see what they will show us.
NerdGenMar 18, 2014 2:20 PM
May 18, 2013 2:58 PM

Mar 2012
Because it wouldn't be an episode discussion thread without blatant spoilers everywhere.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
May 18, 2013 3:01 PM

Aug 2009
Araby said:
Because it wouldn't be an episode discussion thread without blatant spoilers everywhere.
What SYSTEM is ,was already stated in Railgun season 1.
May 18, 2013 4:11 PM

Jul 2009
damn accelerator shat on misaka. wheres touma when you need him
May 18, 2013 4:12 PM
Feb 2012
damn... that was epic... i like how in the first season not a single drop of blood was wasted, and now we see a LEG!!!
May 18, 2013 4:15 PM

Aug 2012
ssjokg said:

He already has the power to single-handedly destroy the world's science side(except one building,probably) and he already does whatever he is told in case you missed it.And no he isnt crazy enough to start killing those that pay for his food,water and other needs.
And they(Board of Directors,Academy City's General Superintendent) know his personality very well so they know he wont go on a rampage just because.

Exactly. He may be a psychopath, but he's still a gentlemen.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by WELLERM »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.