Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2013 12:21 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So I guess this week it's Shinomiya's turn.

Glasses off --- > total boss. Lmao, I never knew that putting someone's glasses on them was such serious business, ahahaha

May 15, 2013 12:30 PM

Apr 2013
We will see Satsuki ^^
May 15, 2013 1:06 PM

Oct 2011
This episode was so good TwT. Now I know why Satsuki came into fruition. Satsuki protected Natsuki his whole time. But he already realized it.

Does that mean Satsuki is gone????

Next week is Cecil episode
May 15, 2013 1:10 PM

Mar 2012
waaahhh Natsuki/Satsuki! awesome ep
So Ren calls him Shinomi
though I knew it already about that teacher

SyoxNatsuki is so cute as always
but the Piyo-chan CM was freaking cute

Lol at that fighting scene, pretty epic
again Cecile came by, this time it was at the right moment

Natsuki with sunglasses is so hot
His song was damn good
xxanimeeeMay 15, 2013 1:38 PM
May 15, 2013 1:54 PM
Oct 2012
Piyo-chan, Piyo-Chan. ^.^ ^_^
May 15, 2013 2:08 PM

Jun 2009
This was really good. And I like how they incorporated the other group members. I was afraid they were going to keep Natsuki dependent on Satsuki but i did like how they resolved it.
May 15, 2013 2:23 PM
Mar 2012
AnimeFan500 said:
Does that mean Satsuki is gone????
I hope not! o.O

LOL at the glasses action scene and at Cecil randomly walking in.
Piyo-chan was cute, but the "music video" was strange, not that good, somehow.
May 15, 2013 2:33 PM
Aug 2011
A-1 why do you try more on that entire 'trying to put on the glasses' scene than you do with Magi/Fairy Tail/AnE shounen manga adaptations?

fkljdakfja;sdfjl;aksfjla;fjajflsajfasfjalfljl'l;k'klj;jl;kj;k
May 15, 2013 2:52 PM

Nov 2007
Natsuki's ep. with Sirius e no Chikai (シリウスへの誓い) as character song.

lol @ everyone cannot imagine his serious side. So it was that live (Satsuki) that got the job. He wrote his own lyric to the song she composed, and she can see that he wants to be serious himself. Even though Syo left him to the girl, he's still worried.

So that's how Satsuki was born. That's his mother who did it? Wow @ the whole "retrieving Natsuki from Satsuki" part that needing everyone (glasses part).

lol @ Cecil suddenly appearing and the glass. He somehow got some feedback and was able to do the report Camus gave. He finally got his song from her.
tsubasaloverMay 18, 2013 5:29 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 15, 2013 4:13 PM
Jan 2013
parfaited said:
A-1 why do you try more on that entire 'trying to put on the glasses' scene than you do with Magi/Fairy Tail/AnE shounen manga adaptations?

fkljdakfja;sdfjl;aksfjla;fjajflsajfasfjalfljl'l;k'klj;jl;kj;k

Lol, totally died. Every episode so far has followed the same arc. Really cute group get together/announcement in the beginning, and then halfway through some shounen-esque sequence (training montage, extreme cd playing, this battle sequence, etc.)

Um so I was eating dinner when I watched this, and Natsuki's piyo-chan commercial started, and I literally choked on my curry. He is adorable, and I love him <3

I actually enjoyed this episode the most this season, maybe tied with Syo's episode followed by Otoya's. I still refuse to acknowledge Cecil's existence, he just keeps popping up randomly.
May 15, 2013 7:44 PM

Aug 2007
Ugh this was my favorite episode so far!!!

I just love Natsuki... and it was nice to see Satsuki make a return. The scene with him and Haruka there at the end was quite emotional.

Natsuki <3
May 15, 2013 7:55 PM

May 2011
When Shinomiya told Nanami he loved her so much I FAN GIRLED SO HARD.
He is just too cute, and I'm falling in love with the characters more and more.
May 15, 2013 8:01 PM

Apr 2007
Satsuki so cool~ It was hilarious when they tried to get Natsuki's glasses back on lol. Such teamwork.

And the scene where Satsuki was talking to Haruka was beautiful ;_;

tsubasalover said:
So that's how Satsuki was born. That's his mother who did it?
No it was actually a teacher who he apparently really admired.
May 16, 2013 1:32 AM

Dec 2009
Natsuki/Satsuki EP!

So, I like that action scene. For the fact that the boys gathered and do some moves.
Also, that's a bad event occured to Natsuki with that very young age.

Overall, Cecil just saved the day with his shades for learning disguises.
(You look gorgeous with that glasses Cecil!)

Then, I just love this song episode. :)
And as I think of it, Natsuki is hotter than Jinguji. HAHAHA
Just my thoughts though.

Then now I realized why Cecil kept on asking questions why did they become an Idol. I hope he builds himself too. Quite excited with his song.

PS. PIYO-CHAN CM is really cuuute~ :)))
Cuteness to Hotness- Just Natsuki-kun. He really shows, he's a two-faced man. XD

Hope to see more of their Senpais. I'm getting tired seeing Camus. XD
I think just two character per ep. Ichonose and if by chance, Cecil too. XD
May 16, 2013 2:37 AM

May 2010
Kinda expected it to be shinomiya's epiode. It was good I guess.
May 16, 2013 6:06 AM

Dec 2008
Satsuki is SO my type!!!

Why do I get such a kick out of this show? LOL!!

Sent with Mal Updater
May 16, 2013 7:35 AM
Jan 2011
Woot! It's the Natsuki/Satsuki arc this time.
May 16, 2013 8:23 AM
Mar 2012
musicai03 said:
And as I think of it, Natsuki is hotter than Jinguji. HAHAHA
Just my thoughts though.
No way! Not even Satsuki is hotter than Ren (he gets close, but he's too aggressive).
May 16, 2013 10:06 AM

Sep 2010
First half was boring but things got so much better when Natsuki took off his glasses.
May 16, 2013 1:00 PM

Aug 2010
Best song so far!
May 16, 2013 1:41 PM

Feb 2013
OH MY GOSH. OH MY GOSH. I can't even put my fangirling into words about this episode. SATSUKI.

I still love Natsuki though because he's the adorable kawaii one ^.^ I was crying, sobbing, on the GROUND when his chick commercial came on it was so hilarious I didn't even know what to say (I couldn't say anything anyways)

HARUKA gettin' kissed by every boy ;) you go gurrrrll :P I really like her though she's a pretty good character, because she's not hopelessly weak or anything. At least she's got some sense in her brain.

I just sat there wondering (again) why the guys are so hot and beautiful and dress nicely not like the guys around me....

I'm finally coming to understand the point of all these "character episodes" are for the sake of Haruka x Boy relationships and for Cecil to understand the whole "being an idol" thing. I get itt ;)

If Haruka ends up with someone, I vouch for Tokiya, he was HAYATO first so technically she liked him originally :D but then Tokiya's also my baby so dosureba? Anyways, I have an dawning feeling she may end up with Cecil, because he's the odd one out and the one guy it wouldn't be too biased towards BECAUSE of his outlying...

Tokiya episode next. This will kill me. See you guys in the next world. >m<
May 16, 2013 6:40 PM

Apr 2013
Glasses fight! Shou showed his acrobatic ability and Ottoya still as cute as ever
Good episode
Really like Natsuki song
May 16, 2013 6:46 PM

Jan 2013
Can't get the Piyo-chan song off of my head 8D
Maybe next time.
May 17, 2013 3:10 AM

Feb 2012
Okay episode. It's funny how everyone thinks it's quite okay to have an alter-ego and noone sends Natsuki to a psychiatrist. But I guess it's just for the sake of comedy, and that's fine.
Nex episode is Cecil? Gosh, no. I hate this guy, he's annoying. Even more than Haruka.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
May 17, 2013 4:10 AM

May 2010
KICHIKU MEGANE arc returns.

Seriously though, NATSUKI IS MENTALLY ILL. TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL OR PSYCHIATRIST.
I'm a bit bothered by it, even though I know that it's only anime world, and such... Satsuki by himself is really annoying, your typical 100% seme rapist. Why couldn't they make Natsuki's route just so cute and fluffy like he originaly is, would be so much better. And if you do, make some proper background at least. He locked his pain inside, because one teacher betrayed him? How weak is it. If his family would get murdered, or something, I'd understand it, but if it's like that...
Definitely one of weakest episodes so far, but next is emo-Tokiya, so... :P

pp813 said:
HARUKA not gettin' kissed by any boy ;)

Fixed that for you :P
May 17, 2013 10:26 AM

May 2009
LMAO!! :))) S/Natsuki is a magus? He used the spell "OCULUS REPARO!"?? :))) Or was it Syo? Because the glasses were repaired in his hands. While he's doing that ninja jump!
:)))

Why the f am I still watching this??
Guess I just wanna see how much more ridiculous it can get. ^_^
>.>'

The lyrics to these were okay.. All the other lyrics are horrible. >.<
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______
May 17, 2013 10:38 AM

Jan 2010
Da'w, why the Cecil hate!? I really love him, plus, his random pop ups are to develop his character. He didn't want to be an idol and certainly wanted nothing to do with STARISH but slowly we can all see that he's changing and I think it's great!

Great Natusuki/Satsuki ep! I really liked the resolution they reached, I even felt like his song was a reflection of that. While Natsuki's songs are more gentle and cute, Satsuki's are pure aggression. The song this time felt like a blend of those two, it was passionate but not overly so.

Looks like it's final the Cecil ep next! SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!
May 17, 2013 1:54 PM

Nov 2009
I seriously want Natsuki to get stuck in the Satsuki mode - he'll be so damn cool all the time!
CGMay 17, 2013 2:01 PM
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
May 19, 2013 12:53 AM

Nov 2007
Very good episode. I like Natsuki better though, even though he is a bit too violent. I am not a big fan of pushovers.

The song was really nice. Looks like the anime will become serious from next episode onward.

4/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 20, 2013 2:40 PM

Jul 2012
I am really glad that Natsuki got the song this time around vs Satsuki in the first season (though I LOVE that song). Even though Natsuki is my favorite, his episodes always make me a bit sad for some reason.

Also, that Piyo-chan commercial was absolutely adorable.
baffledprinceMay 20, 2013 11:46 PM
May 20, 2013 5:25 PM

Dec 2010
Kitsu-nee said:
KICHIKU MEGANE arc returns.

Seriously though, NATSUKI IS MENTALLY ILL. TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL OR PSYCHIATRIST.
I'm a bit bothered by it, even though I know that it's only anime world, and such... Satsuki by himself is really annoying, your typical 100% seme rapist. Why couldn't they make Natsuki's route just so cute and fluffy like he originaly is, would be so much better. And if you do, make some proper background at least. He locked his pain inside, because one teacher betrayed him? How weak is it. If his family would get murdered, or something, I'd understand it, but if it's like that...
Definitely one of weakest episodes so far, but next is emo-Tokiya, so... :P

pp813 said:
HARUKA not gettin' kissed by any boy ;)

Fixed that for you :P

Um excuse me, but please go play/read Natsuki's route for Repeat before you make opinions, please and thanks. Natsuki is NOT "mentally ill", I don't even know where you are getting that. Also, Satsuki is not a "seme rapist", see this is why people need to do their research.

Let me break it down for you, Natsuki's route is NOT "cute and fluffy", I don't think ANY of the guys' routes are "cute and fluffy", they all have dramatic backstories. Time to spoil anyone that didn't play/read Natsuki's route in Repeat, because this episode only covered a little bit more of it.

I would love for anyone to be a child, and have this done to you, and see you turn out fine. You may not develop a split-personality, but you wouldn't be the same. That's why I HATE when people say Natsuki is "weak", especially if you don't know his back story. This episode only covered a minor amount of detail into Natsuki's past, but still...do your research, then come back and state an opinion.
May 21, 2013 2:13 PM

Jul 2010
I don't really like Natsuki, I don't mind Satsuki though I disliked his HAYATO concert hijiacking but nvm that, I do think Natsume has the best song so far.

Seems like Cecil is starting to understand what is means to be an idol and how much fun it can be in STARISH so the next episode will revolve around him... and then hopefully, finally my favo Tokiya ^^
May 21, 2013 3:15 PM
Mar 2013
oh my the moment he took off his glasses ha ha
May 22, 2013 9:43 AM

Oct 2011
Animefanx3 said:
I don't really like Natsuki, I don't mind Satsuki though I disliked his HAYATO concert hijiacking but nvm that, I do think Natsume has the best song so far.

Seems like Cecil is starting to understand what is means to be an idol and how much fun it can be in STARISH so the next episode will revolve around him... and then hopefully, finally my favo Tokiya ^^
Animefanx3 said:

You are correct. After Cecil's episode then afterwards would be Tokiya
AnimeFan500May 22, 2013 10:46 AM
May 22, 2013 10:18 AM

Jul 2012
Natsuki's song <3

The part where they all tried to put his glasses on was hilarious!

Cecil saves the day!
May 22, 2013 12:59 PM

Dec 2009
Not one of my favourite episodes thus far but still enjoyable
I was hoping for more Natsuki x Syo but yunno P:

Badass Level Satsuki
And Cecil showing up conveniently as usual :P

The Piyo-chan part <3
May 22, 2013 1:44 PM

May 2010
Shounin said:

Um excuse me, but please go play/read Natsuki's route for Repeat before you make opinions, please and thanks. Natsuki is NOT "mentally ill", I don't even know where you are getting that. Also, Satsuki is not a "seme rapist", see this is why people need to do their research.

Well, I never meant to offend anyone, my comment was made just for laugh, I guess ;) But I'm going to reply you, anyway.

First of all, I know of course that UtaPri is based on the visual novel. But I think that the anime needs to hold up by itself, if it doesn't then I'd probably lose my interest and wouldn't play the game.
Then again, I definitely am interested in the otome game, will play it after anime ends, when I have more free time.
About being mentally ill, I of course meant how it would be, if it is a real world, not anime one, and I clearly emphasised that in my post. Or what, you say that if you met someone who's changing his self whenever he takes off his glasses, and when he put those again, he doesn't remember anything you would be totally okay with that? On Haruka's place I would go to the psychiatrist with my friend, that for sure.

"Seme rapist" was obviously a joke as well, I don't know if you played any 18+ otome game, but when guy within the game behaves like that, he definitely has a rape route :P ESPECIALLY one title I have on my mind, "Kichiku Megane" I mentioned earlier. It's about normal guy who receive a pair of glasses, which turns him into total seme, self-confident jer. I remember main guy having some kind of trauma as well, though I'm not sure what was that about :P Doesn't it sound familiar? Surely it doesn for me.
Shounin said:
Let me break it down for you, Natsuki's route is NOT "cute and fluffy", I don't think ANY of the guys' routes are "cute and fluffy", they all have dramatic backstories. Time to spoil anyone that didn't play/read Natsuki's route in Repeat, because this episode only covered a little bit more of it.

Actually I like this anime like no other reverse harem (not counting of course Ouran), because it IS cute and fluffy. Cute songs about being in love-love, silly humor, not making any sense 75% of the time. Actually the "drama" sides of episodes are the weakest sides of this series. I've played the game a bit (maybe first 10 minutes) and I can see that it's ENTIRELY different.
Even Natsuki's encounter - in the anime he's like OHMMMYYYGAAAD, YOU LOOK LIKE ELIZABESU, MY CUTE LITTLE PUPPY, and in the game he's just like "huhu, be careful next time <3"
PS I think that the dramatic stories are weak, at least most of those. In anime, of course. Maybe it's because I've seen more anime than you, but after some time watching schematic bishes with TRAUMATIC pasts are getting me tired :P
Still, UtaPri is likeable and enjoyable, even counting all that drama around.

Not going to read the spoiler, since I want to play the game someday. But, just like I said, I'm judging this backstory on what I've seen in anime only. Maybe the game is sooo much better, but I can't agree with that at the moment :P
May 26, 2013 7:09 PM

Feb 2011
omg, the Piyo-chan commercial. xDD

Satsuki looked like a charging bear while going after Shou, pfft. That backflip was awesome though~

I cracked up when Cecil and Haruka's images were superimposed over Natsuki's body. And Natsuki's mouth movements seemed strange with the music.

The song was okay.
眠れないのは君のせい
Jun 13, 2013 2:31 AM

Nov 2007
Natsuki isn't my favorite character. Neither is Satsuki (even though his EYES, <3). I mean I like them both, but they are both a little "too too" by themselves, you know? Too extreme. I'm not saying they should merge, even though I think the resulting personality would probably rocket him to the top of my list, because then he wouldn't be himself(selves?) anymore. ^^;

Cecil always seems to pop up just at the right time with just what is needed doesn't he? Deus ex machina, lol. I liked him better when he was mysterious... ^^;
Jun 19, 2013 2:49 AM

Feb 2011
tsubasalover said:
Natsuki's ep. with Sirius e no Chikai (シリウスへの誓い) as character song.

lol @ everyone cannot imagine his serious side. So it was that live (Satsuki) that got the job. He wrote his own lyric to the song she composed, and she can see that he wants to be serious himself. Even though Syo left him to the girl, he's still worried.

So that's how Satsuki was born. That's his mother who did it? Wow @ the whole "retrieving Natsuki from Satsuki" part that needing everyone (glasses part).

lol @ Cecil suddenly appearing and the glass. He somehow got some feedback and was able to do the report Camus gave. He finally got his song from her.

Yeah it's Natsuki's teacher who is the one that made Natsuki fell into despair not his mother. AND

Piyo, Piyo, Piyo~
Piyo, Piyo-chan
Piyo-chan no tamago yoroshikudesu
Piyo-chan no tamago Hatsubaiichu
Oishidesuyo!

I can't get Piyo-chan song out of my head XD. Natsuki totally looks like a badass when he is not wearing his glasses. It's funny to see everyone is trying to put back the glasses on Natsuki lol. Natsuki song on this episode is very beautiful. I love it!. And it seems next episode will be Cecil's turn.
srwgfanJun 19, 2013 2:55 AM
Jul 18, 2013 11:17 AM

Mar 2013
Barion-Zara said:
Best song so far!

I agree, I think I like natsuki's voice the best!!!

Sep 20, 2013 2:57 AM
Dec 2011
I do love them all, well mostly I hate one of them but its because of their hairstyle x_x; ahah anyways besides that I forgot how much I really really love Satsuki!!! AHHHHH awesome ep but no kiss once again sheesh.

Anyways want to talk more about this comment/message on my page!
Dec 23, 2013 2:29 PM

Nov 2011
Definitely one of the better episodes of this season. But Natsuki's song voice made me cringe. It's not horrible, but he's not the best singer among the group >3>

Satsuki - don't go forever, okay?
These faces are so cute that I might just leave them here (#`Д´)´∀`)・ω・) ゚Д゚)゚∀゚)・∀・) ̄ー ̄)´_ゝ`)
Feb 25, 2014 3:06 AM

Feb 2009
I prefer Satsuki over Natsuki, Natsuki is such a wimp.
Feb 25, 2015 2:47 PM

Jun 2014
I liked Natsuki's other personality better

May 27, 2015 7:02 PM
Jan 2015
That Piyo Piyo chan scene had me choking on my water! Gosh Natsuki is cute. Satsuki is hot, I'm not sure who is hotter him or Ren. Wow and demanding "let's continue where we last left off"
Well Nanami is pretty annoying with her cliche character that falls much to often, and is a real air head much too often, I just like seeing these hot guys to be honest. This show has been pretty boring... we meet Cecil ok, time to get the Uni whatever award, every guy gets their own episode and touchy feely bonding time with the main girl, a bunch of almost kisses. Then from that there's a struggle they overcome, we get some backstory, They sing, magical lights ooooh aahh, they get over it and Nanami is thanked for helping and she then replies "No, not at all" so I guess it's time for Cecil. Oh yeah! Why does Cecil coincidentally appear with sunglasses? Why not a sombrero, a ukulele, or even a lawn mower?! Much too cliche and predictable but like I said, I'm here for the hot guys.
Aug 4, 2015 11:14 AM

May 2012
Not too shabby! Let's see what's next.
Nov 29, 2019 2:29 PM

Aug 2007
Myabe its late to ask, but... What happen when SHinomiya has to take a nath or swim. DOes he does those activities with the glasses? Does he sleep with them?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2013

86 by yveltalkyogre »»
Jan 1, 2023 1:24 PM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - May 29, 2013

47 by isabelitatv »»
Mar 25, 2022 7:16 PM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2013

43 by Ten »»
Sep 14, 2019 6:23 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2013

51 by EnochianSmiting »»
Apr 9, 2018 8:57 AM

Poll: » Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love 2000% Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2013

119 by Minjaeii »»
Dec 30, 2016 1:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.