Forum Settings
Forums

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - 'Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 24 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 14, 2013 12:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aww, they have the same feelings - Female Knight and Demon Queen not that I'm surprised. Funny chapter with a nice choice of words for the title imo.

Oh and that castle looks glorious.

May 14, 2013 1:40 AM
Feb 2013
Did Demon Queen just accept the idea of Hero having a Harem?

Or was it more of a "It can't be helped that you love him but I'm not gonna give him to you" moment. Little confused.
May 14, 2013 2:07 AM

Nov 2011
It's too bad that nothing happened when Hero and Demon Queen were together :/ but the whole ch was very funny.
I can't wait to see the next ch.
May 14, 2013 3:44 AM

Dec 2010
I'm not really liking Female Knights persistence and yea I agree shame nothing happened once again between Hero and Demon Queen. Though I think its pretty obvious they like each other now.

Pretty nice chapter though. Nice seeing Demon Queens reaction to how her students have grown. Feels like next chapter will be a character building ch so looking forward to it.
May 14, 2013 10:00 AM

May 2013
good chapter. so they are heading to the demon queens castle for the hot springs. lol female knight " i can't win with breasts, so let me use my thighs".
May 17, 2013 9:56 PM

Apr 2009
Demon Queen appears to have opened up to the idea of Hero having a certain mistress (she's the official wife, of course).

The Head Maid is the head maid, alright. That look on her eye. She loved the act of summoning her legion of maids together. So, her maid brigade turned the demon lord's castle into some sort of resort... while she took care of pitching the vacation plan to Demon Queen.
May 24, 2013 7:54 PM
Mar 2009
"Pleasant Serial Killers"...Well, only Female Magician.

Hahaha, Head Maid is trying to get the two to do something that we're also waiting for. C'mon Hero, not even a kiss?

Demon Queen just suggested a harem? Niiiiiiice. She's very open minded about everything.

Dat two page spread when Demon Queen said she loved the human world.

Haha, Hero's numerous skills and his "methods" for teaching. "Just do this, adjust your grip, THEN MAGIC/LOGIC DEFYING SHIT."

Female Knight using her thighs, haha.

Head Maid is up to something. Having the rest of her clan clean the castle, bringing up hot springs, and taking everyone with her...Onsen chapter next?
May 26, 2013 5:46 AM

May 2011
Reading next to each other is so adorable. X3; And it was nice seeing them all relaxed around a meal. I never thought the line of "it can't be helped" could be seen in such a grand way, even brave. I wouldn't be surprised if Head Maid set this all up so that the Queen and Hero could have some more...quality time together. xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 58 Discussion

Kuma - Aug 30, 2020

7 by MASTERCRAFT938 »»
Aug 27, 2023 9:47 AM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - 'Kono Watashi no Mono Tonare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 14 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Jun 11, 2012

13 by Lukenzo »»
Jul 9, 2022 8:17 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 56 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 24, 2020

3 by Hikarizu »»
Apr 26, 2020 6:28 AM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 55 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 15, 2020

0 by Kuma »»
Apr 15, 2020 7:33 PM

Poll: » Maoyuu Maou Yuusha: 'Kono Ware no Mono to Nare, Yuusha yo' 'Kotowaru!' Chapter 54 Discussion

Kuma - Apr 15, 2020

0 by Kuma »»
Apr 15, 2020 12:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.