Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2013 4:31 PM

Apr 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn. Gohan had it. Wtf. >.<

May 31, 2013 10:59 PM

Feb 2013
Again the only decent part of this episode was the scene with Vegeta, honestly I feel they should have just made a 10 episode filler arc of Vegeta's adventures in space, that would have been much more entertaining then this crap.
Shape430May 31, 2013 11:03 PM
Nov 21, 2013 4:16 PM

May 2012
Gohan seems to be in a lot of trouble so lets see what will get him out of it!
Dec 20, 2013 6:54 PM

Jun 2009
Shape430 said:
Again the only decent part of this episode was the scene with Vegeta, honestly I feel they should have just made a 10 episode filler arc of Vegeta's adventures in space, that would have been much more entertaining then this crap.

Once again I find myself agreeing with you.
Jan 23, 2014 6:44 PM

Oct 2009
Shape430 said:

No, the part with Maron-chan was decent and entertaining too
Jul 25, 2014 4:18 AM

Jul 2014
Why were Gohan and Kuririn so useless in the beginning? These episodes can be quite frustrating; I don't like this saga very much at all. At least Vegeta's quest for Super Saiyan status is entertaining.
Mar 21, 2016 8:35 PM

Aug 2013
Krillen and Gohan are so underpowered its like I cant take Garlic Jr seriously after Frieza, Gohan should be able to easily defeat the Spice boys (Their legitimate name) and Emperor Pil.. I mean Garlic Jr.
Jun 22, 2016 9:39 PM

Feb 2016
lol so was Vegeta on some stranded moon, and the opposite moon attacked him and he was just hallucinating that Goku was there.

The episode title seems kinda lame since they didn't truly fight Piccolo. Yeah at the end he lunge punches Gohan... but one punch =/= Fight

Seems like Gohan, whilst not a super saiyan, has some super saiyan potential. Also now he has a kill count of 2 :p

Kinda seems like we have Saiyan Saga Krillin though honestly...

Why did he have trouble? iirc he did in the movie but that was saiyan saga.. are these new goons really that much stronger? I would think Frieza Saga Z-Fighters would have 0 troubles with these flunkies. Krillin isn't exactly the strongest but give him some credit :/

Also, lol, seems like Korrin and Yajirobe are dumbstruck. I guess they're desperate, deep down inside, considering they font exactly get to talk to girls up their at korrins tower.

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
May 20, 2018 4:09 AM

Nov 2017
So, their power levels must be incredibly strong if they can easily defeat Krillin and injure Gohan. Wonder how he'll deal with Piccolo.

Tbh this filler isn't all that good, and kinda boring. I'd rather find out where Goku is instead of this.
You can't miss something until it's gone.
Mar 10, 2019 4:27 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Serhiyko said:
Shape430 said:

No, the part with Maron-chan was decent and entertaining too

Well not for me. She is annoying as ChiChi in my eyes. I dont know why most of the female chars usually are just way off

Mar 29, 2019 9:25 AM

Jul 2008
Damn it Gohan, you know everyone is brainwashed, so standing doing nothing will just get you killed.
Dec 22, 2019 5:03 AM

Mar 2010
The henchmen of Garlic Jr appear a bit too strong for my liking too. It's like they are not far from Freezers first form... come on. I agree with those who say this filler arc doesn't fit after Freezer arc.

Yiuumii said:
Well not for me. She is annoying as ChiChi in my eyes. I dont know why most of the female chars usually are just way off

The last part is kinda true however there aren't that many similarities between ChiChi and Maron imo. ChiChi is annoying and angry while Maron is the low brainer beauty. At least for me Maron isn't annoying.

Aug 5, 2020 3:38 PM
Jul 2018
It is unfortunate to see post-Frieza saga Piccolo, Gohan, and Krillin getting torn to shreds so easy. If it is due to the lack of training after the whole planet Namek fiasco, then it is not possible. Piccolo, being the strict warrior that he is, kept up with his training rigorously, and yet, he got pathetically taken down. At least Vegeta's quest to attain Super Saiyan status is interesting enough, and the interactions between Maron, Yajirobe, and Korin are pretty amusing.
Oct 5, 2020 3:35 PM
May 2019
Okay, this makes absolutely zero sense to me. Apparently, the same exact people that fought against Frieza himself can't take down someone miles less powerful. Either, they have not done any training at all in the past ten months, thus rendering their skills instantly inferior, or I just simply don't know. Anyhow, this feels rather forced. Meanwhile, Vegeta is attempting to become a super saiyan. Likely, it's not as easy as it sounds. In Goku's case, he wasn't searching to become one - which is probably the biggest difference here.
Aug 2, 2021 9:22 AM

Nov 2017
Thankfully 50% of the Spice Boys (what is this, a 90's boy band?) are now gone. Idk why at the beginning of the fight they came off like they were strong. I suppose you kinda need to have some problem to overcome, but they're not that inspiring lol. The Vegeta part was kinda nice
Dec 17, 2023 4:46 AM
Sep 2021
he battle power skelings are way too bad

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 227 Discussion

RafaelDeJongh - Nov 24, 2013

10 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 226 Discussion

11 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 225 Discussion

9 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 224 Discussion

9 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 17, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Dragon Ball Z Episode 223 Discussion

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 17, 3:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.