MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Remake of Yaoi OVA Ai no Kusabi Announced
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Remake of Yaoi OVA Ai no Kusabi Announced

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
12-29-08, 6:48 PM

Maora said:
WcDuck said:
Lol, nobody likes yaoi
this only goes for straight men and lesbians. xP

otherwords, thus this series looks sexy so far.
Not really lesbians. Lesbians find this just as hot as the sane females...or insane females, doesn't really matter does it?...do...

12-29-08, 7:04 PM

Jelli said:
Maora said:
WcDuck said:
Lol, nobody likes yaoi
this only goes for straight men and lesbians. xP

otherwords, thus this series looks sexy so far.
Not really lesbians. Lesbians find this just as hot as the sane females...or insane females, doesn't really matter does it?...do...

i've been proven wrong on the previous page.
only straight men don't like yaoi.

12-29-08, 7:18 PM

/o/
Finally, they'll remake this wonderful classic!
^^

12-29-08, 10:21 PM

some straight men might not mind yaoi

12-29-08, 10:29 PM

hirahira said:
some straight men might not mind yaoi

most straight men.
or should i say the "selected few"?

12-30-08, 2:26 AM

Wow, just a few months a go we yaoi-lovers were complaining that there weren't enough (or really any) long yaoi series, and now look. Not to mention a couple of interesting OVA's coming up. But I guess that happens occasionally. Now I wish they would finish a few stuck in limbo.

Ai no Kusabi, well I saw the original and it is: I'm giving away the ending here *WARNING*

And, it shouldn't matter if there are people who hate yaoi, since there are also people who love it; no one is making me watch loli moe hentai or giant robots if I don't want to. Everyone has their own taste. They wouldn't be making it if there weren't enough people to watch it (or buy it).

12-30-08, 2:42 AM

The only Yaoi I've seen... O_O I don't know if I look at it again.

12-30-08, 4:15 AM

This news is making me so happy ^_^. I hope they'll stay faithful to the novels, and since Yoshihara sensei is behind the script, there's a good chance of a good translation from paper to video .

Ah, to see Iason and Riki yet again *_* (not to mention, everyone else -Katze**-)

12-30-08, 6:54 AM

I will be watching =D
In a friendship, there cannot be one who is superior and the other inferior.

12-30-08, 9:00 AM

WcDuck said:
Lol, nobody likes yaoi

Then I suggest that you'll start looking for yaoi fans here on MAL, I can guarantee you: you will find A LOT.

12-30-08, 10:38 AM

WHAT REALLY!!!
T____________________T

That is totally awesome <3

12-30-08, 1:25 PM

I wonder if they'll use the original voice actors. o.o I just loved Shiozawa Kaneto as Iason. Iason looks ugly on the official website though, like he's permanently constipated. x.x

Ah, and I wonder if this anime will actually include yaoi... softcore or hardcore... hopefully when it comes to DVD it will be unmasked. XD

12-30-08, 4:24 PM

chryseis said:
I wonder if they'll use the original voice actors. o.o I just loved Shiozawa Kaneto as Iason. Iason looks ugly on the official website though, like he's permanently constipated. x.x

Ah, and I wonder if this anime will actually include yaoi... softcore or hardcore... hopefully when it comes to DVD it will be unmasked. XD

I dunno who they could pick to voice Iason, since Shiozawa's been dead since 2000.

12-30-08, 5:15 PM

OH my!!! I'll definitely be watching... Yay! Gimme Yaoi!
If only life could be one big anime movie... What character would you play?

12-30-08, 8:05 PM

Hyakiru said:
chryseis said:

I dunno who they could pick to voice Iason, since Shiozawa's been dead since 2000.

What, really? Well that sucks. I guess I have more trouble than I thought keeping track of which LoGH voice actors are alive or dead... I dunno who could top Shiozawa's voice then. Koyasu Takehito's kinda similar though.

12-31-08, 6:11 AM

chryseis said:
Hyakiru said:
chryseis said:

What, really? Well that sucks. I guess I have more trouble than I thought keeping track of which LoGH voice actors are alive or dead... I dunno who could top Shiozawa's voice then. Koyasu Takehito's kinda similar though.

I admit, I was shocked too when I found out.

I just looked up Koyasu, and that's not a bad choice for a voice actor, given the fact that he's also voiced Ritsu Minami (Loveless), Seishirou Sakurazuka (Tokyo Babylon), and others. :D

12-31-08, 6:28 AM

chryseis said:
Hyakiru said:
chryseis said:

The sollution passes, obviously, by ressurection through alchemic ways.

Out of joke, a total remake with totally different voices would not be bad either.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori

12-31-08, 1:55 PM

LARGE WALLS OF TEXT FTL

Hyakiru said:
chryseis said:
Hyakiru said:
chryseis said:

I admit, I was shocked too when I found out.

I just looked up Koyasu, and that's not a bad choice for a voice actor, given the fact that he's also voiced Ritsu Minami (Loveless), Seishirou Sakurazuka (Tokyo Babylon), and others. :D

Koyasu's voiced in a yaoi before too, and BL audio dramas, so I don't think he would be close minded towards this role.

12-31-08, 2:32 PM

I can't wait to watch it :o)

01-01-09, 6:31 AM

WcDuck said:
Lol, nobody likes yaoi

More like nobody likes YOU, kiddo. Go cry somewhere else.
Modified by Bere, 01-01-09, 6:35 AM

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices