Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 10, 2013 6:20 PM

Apr 2009
Kono Misaka no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai.
May 10, 2013 6:22 PM

Oct 2012
Damn this shit was intense and it ended where it's gonna get even more intense, can't absolutely not wait for the next episode.
May 10, 2013 6:25 PM
Dec 2012
that was an awesome episode, but damn...that was a bit difficult to watch near the end...but damn that shit was crazy!
May 10, 2013 6:26 PM

May 2012
Hell f yeah.
This season rocks.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
May 10, 2013 6:32 PM
Mar 2013
if ears could unf unf unf, this muscial score would be the ultimate choice in self satisfaction.
May 10, 2013 6:34 PM

Jan 2011
Daaammnnn they kept that BGM playing through the ED, that was awesome! More anime should do that.
[center]
May 10, 2013 6:44 PM

Sep 2012
Damn it! that's just too sad that I cried so hard!! especially the part no.9982 crawling her way to the froggie badge T.T
May 10, 2013 6:45 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
From the lighthearted mood of the first half to the dark & violent nature of the second half, J.C. Staff did a magnificent job in creating a powerful & emotionally provoking episode. This episode was way beyond awesome. Keep up this pace, J.C. Staff! Keep it up! You're doing an excellent job in this adaptation! *thumbs up*
May 10, 2013 6:50 PM

Feb 2010
Pretty good episode.
As i always did, i actually like the clones much more than the original misaka.
May 10, 2013 6:57 PM

Aug 2011
My god that episode was amazing. Perfect adaption of material. Amazing animation. Music that perfectly set the tone for each scene.
Slow Clap for J.C. Staff for the amazing work they did. It makes me all the more excited to see the next episode.

Mar 2012
Dat mood whiplash. And they kept the leg ripping scene as well as the train scene. Absolutely love the episode. From the BGM to the good pacing to the acting combined with a flawless adaptation of the manga chapters. Brilliant.

Let's hope that JC Staff can keep up the momentum here as they are doing an amazing job.

Next, chapter count: With this, has finished adapting Volume 4 of the manga. Chapters 22 and 23 are done. Once again, they are keeping a good pace. Next episode will most likely be adapting only Chapter 24th and concluding August 15th based on the preview.

Also, look at this scene:

Remember the role this type of item plays in Liberal Arts City SS. Yep, they are still teasing us even now. If Liberal Arts City isn't adapted, rage will emerge from the fanbase...muahahahahaha...ahem..

Lastly, it was nice hearing Nobuhiko Okamoto again. Can't get enough of that crazy slasher voice. :P
(Also known on other places as Hiss13)

All hail the adorable chess master!

Mar 2013
Epic episode :)
It's sad indeed that the first clone that had any contact with the original died like that...
Now, I'm really dying to see Touma..
May 10, 2013 6:58 PM

Jan 2011
I knew it was going to happen but it's such a shame I liked Misaka 9982 and all her zoning out faces :( ,also love the epic music playing into the credits.

Always felt Railgun needed a bit more intense scenes like the leg rip GeeGee JC staff !
May 10, 2013 7:06 PM

Sep 2011
WOW. I thought this was gonna be a kidish show with no real plot (just build up the universe). Cant wait to see what happens next episode
May 10, 2013 7:08 PM

Dec 2007
Fantastic episode!! Poor 9982 :( and Accelerator is super badass (though he was still an asshole here) Misaka might not be able to scratch him :(
May 10, 2013 7:16 PM
May 2013
great episode....perfect adaptation....
May 10, 2013 7:21 PM

Oct 2010
"Holy crap, I'm traumatized," says shirayuki75, responding to the bloody sad episode that he just watched. I haven't seen Index, so I don't like Accelerator too much right now. haha.

May 10, 2013 7:23 PM

Apr 2008
Did anyone else noticed that...
May 10, 2013 7:26 PM

May 2011
Well holy shit did things get serious in this episode. God damn at the way Accelerator just ripped Misaka 9982's leg off. Wow... Can't wait to see the way a pissed off Misaka is gonna fight him, even though it is gonna be a hopeless battle.

Great episode. And the first part was really fun to watch as well. Lol'd at Misaka 9982's facial expressions.
May 10, 2013 7:28 PM

Mar 2012
Kazejimonji said:

Wow...I did not notice that at all. You've got a good eye. (Well, Endymion is canon after all)

May 10, 2013 7:37 PM

Aug 2012
Kazejimonji said:
I didn't even notice that i had to rewatch it to see where it was. Also the much anticipated return of the series badass accelerator with a awesome leg tearing. Can't wait until next week this episode really was great.

May 10, 2013 7:44 PM

Aug 2011
I can hardly watch this shit, I've never been so fucking disgusted in a long time. And all these fucking fan boys cheering for accelerator? fucking disgusting. Ripping misaka apart and you guys are cheering lol?
May 10, 2013 7:45 PM

May 2011
dniv said:
By the way, I just realized that the code really wasn't that original after seeing subtitles. It's way too obvious lolz.

ZXC741ASD852QWE963

Is simple:

ZXC (first three letters on the bottom row of a keyboard)
741 (spaced by three)
ASD (first three letters on the second row of a keyboard)
852 (spaced by three each one is one more than before)
QWE (first three letters on the top row of a keyboard)
963 (spaced by three each one is one more than before)

This is a bad pass-code even though I'm being pretty nitpicky. It's easy to come up with and to remember, and it should be relatively simple to crack... (I'm a math major lolz)

So... um... oh yeah, the episode was amazing though.

Look at the Numpad. :P

AerilithMay 10, 2013 8:11 PM
May 10, 2013 7:56 PM
Apr 2013
Misaka clone's death really hurt my feelings
May 10, 2013 8:06 PM

Jul 2009
Aerilith said:
dniv said:
By the way, I just realized that the code really wasn't that original after seeing subtitles. It's way too obvious lolz.

ZXC741ASD852QWE963

Is simple:

ZXC (first three letters on the bottom row of a keyboard)
741 (spaced by three)
ASD (first three letters on the second row of a keyboard)
852 (spaced by three each one is one more than before)
QWE (first three letters on the top row of a keyboard)
963 (spaced by three each one is one more than before)

This is a bad pass-code even though I'm being pretty nitpicky. It's easy to come up with and to remember, and it should be relatively simple to crack... (I'm a math major lolz)

So... um... oh yeah, the episode was amazing though.

Look at the Numpad. :P

LMAO.
>math major
cracked the code.
May 10, 2013 8:10 PM
noiz cancelling

Jan 2008
Pangeaa said:
I can hardly watch this shit, I've never been so fucking disgusted in a long time. And all these fucking fan boys cheering for accelerator? fucking disgusting. Ripping misaka apart and you guys are cheering lol?

If this is someone's first introduction to the character Accelerator, that's an understandable reaction. Viewers who already know him from Index and the Railgun manga, however, will know a lot more of his background. Things that someone who hasn't would not.

Of course if you only posted this just to be a troll, then by all means, continue believing as you currently do. ~_^
May 10, 2013 8:14 PM
Aug 2010
Pangeaa said:

WTF are you talking about, it was perfectly adapted, just as the manga, it's a scene necessary to depict the cruelty of the experiment lead by the dark side of academy city.

If you don't like a little bit of gore, don't watch this.
May 10, 2013 8:15 PM

Jul 2009
must've been quite the mood whiplash for people who haven't seen this part in Index s1
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
May 10, 2013 8:20 PM

Aug 2011
Numi said:
If this is someone's first introduction to the character Accelerator, that's an understandable reaction. Viewers who already know him from Index and the Railgun manga, however, will know a lot more of his background. Things that someone who hasn't would not

I will not forgive him that easily lol, I mean wow, if you think abit of what hes done. Disgusting. Im not trolling, 100% serious.

Itachi_0893 said:
WTF are you talking about, it was perfectly adapted, just as the manga, it's a scene necessary to depict the cruelty of the experiment lead by the dark side of academy city.

Do you think I care about some adaption? and I have no problem with gore, but this was just fucking sick. Made my stomach turn.
May 10, 2013 8:21 PM

Sep 2011
Pangeaa said:

Typical reaction I would see from someone who found Railguns first (boring as hell) season more enjoyable than Index series.

Also this makes you disgusted? You're watching Shingeki no Kyojin with even more gore, you watched all the Kara no kyoukai and Blood+ series, and yet you're disgusted? Please complain less.
May 10, 2013 8:28 PM

Aug 2011
Tyrel said:
Also this makes you disgusted? You're watching Shingeki no Kyojin with even more gore, you watched all the Kara no kyoukai and Blood+ series, and yet you're disgusted? Please complain less.

Sry but I can't see any similarities with your examples and Railgun. Blood+? oh some monsters died lol? Don't make me laugh. Also it's not just the gore that disturbs me, It's the feeling it creates in that situation. Torture and shit. Not ma thing.
May 10, 2013 8:31 PM

Mar 2012
;_; This was so painful to watch...in a good way
5/5 RIP MISAKA clone
Also I love how Misaka remembers that long-ass code lol
And I loved the ending music
Can't wait for next week's episode!
"If you don't allow yourself to cry, you'll never be able to smile."
~Negi Springfield
May 10, 2013 8:35 PM
Aug 2010
Pangeaa said:
Numi said:
If this is someone's first introduction to the character Accelerator, that's an understandable reaction. Viewers who already know him from Index and the Railgun manga, however, will know a lot more of his background. Things that someone who hasn't would not

I will not forgive him that easily lol, I mean wow, if you think abit of what hes done. Disgusting. Im not trolling, 100% serious.

Itachi_0893 said:

Do you think I care about some adaption? and I have no problem with gore, but this was just fucking sick. Made my stomach turn.
Pangeaa said:
Numi said:

Itachi_0893 said:

Troll spoted, come on, if you don't like it don't watch it.

That was necessary, or do you want that accelerator kiss with every sister.

And you are watching shingeki no kyoujin, that's even more graphic than this, stop complaining.
May 10, 2013 8:36 PM

Aug 2011
ACCELERATOR MY HUSBAND <33333

Dat despair, well executed, really enjoying this.
May 10, 2013 8:39 PM

May 2011
It made my stomach churn as well, to which I say 'Well Done', you managed to extract some emotion out of me. Such an immersive episode (love the omission of the ED), definitely a step up from Railgun S1.
May 10, 2013 8:41 PM

Aug 2011
Itachi_0893 said:

And you are watching shingeki no kyoujin, that's even more graphic than this, stop complaining.

Yes im not sure if I will watch it anymore. No I want him to die so I can enjoy this show.
I dont care if some fucking side character dies in Shingeki no Kyojin and its a bit "graphic"
You don't introduce a sweet girl and just torture and fucking kill her in the next 5 min. I do not enjoy watching shit like that.
It doesn't matter what you write, im not a stone cold simpleton as you.
ANYTHING ELSE?
May 10, 2013 8:43 PM

May 2011
I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that this is a work of fiction.
May 10, 2013 8:45 PM

Aug 2011
Pangeaa calm yo titties.
Not everyone can appreciate the awesomeness that is Accelerator, hopefully you will see the light one day.
May 10, 2013 8:58 PM

Feb 2012
CreationBreaker said:
Kazejimonji said:

Wow...I did not notice that at all. You've got a good eye. (Well, Endymion is canon after all)

You are kidding me right?

Does this suggest that the movie occurs in tandem with this scene?
May 10, 2013 9:07 PM

Aug 2010
Pangeaa said:

With Touma who refuses to kill people, its nice to have a BAMF everyonce in a while
May 10, 2013 9:10 PM

Mar 2012
cruiser2710 said:
CreationBreaker said:
Kazejimonji said:

You are kidding me right?

Does this suggest that the movie occurs in tandem with this scene?

No, but during this time in the canon, Endymion was still under construction.
I am saying the movie is canon. However, it happens some time in September before the Daihaseisai. The current episode takes place on August 15th.

billng said:

With Touma who refuses to kill people, its nice to have a BAMF everyonce in a while

Right. Because Touma can't be a BAMF. eg. Touma punched out an Archangel. The same archangel which Accelerator and Hyouka were at a standstill with until Acqua of the back cut its energy in half.

May 10, 2013 9:11 PM
Mar 2013
Pangeaa said:
Itachi_0893 said:

Yes im not sure if I will watch it anymore. No I want him to die so I can enjoy this show.
I dont care if some fucking side character dies in Shingeki no Kyojin and its a bit "graphic"
You don't introduce a sweet girl and just torture and fucking kill her in the next 5 min. I do not enjoy watching shit like that.
ANYTHING ELSE?

Fine... Then just enjoy him getting beaten into the ground later. He does get his just desserts. Also, the reason you saw something like this is to understand how angry Misaka is. Plus, Accelerator doesn't actually understand what he's doing. He just sees the sisters right when he is about to terminate them.. he thinks of them as proteins in the shape of a human body, not as actual human beings.

Also, Accelerator is a scary, messed up person (as a result of many different traumas). The point of this season is how Mikoto faces this cruel reality. The fact that she (hopefully) overcomes this should make you want to watch. I'm pretty sure this is the most graphic scene by far in this season... and they could have made it much worse. So please don't complain as much as you are doing. This was a 100% true adaptation to the manga which was very popular. You can't criticize a show for following its hugely popular original manga. Of course, following the adaptation should make it good, especially if it is true to it. That particular aspect of the manga was one of the most heartbreaking parts of this scene.

Just because you are surprised doesn't mean that the show is bad... In fact, the show accomplished its purpose by making you feel sick at the fact that Accelerator killed the clone. You are supposed to be really hating accelerator at this point if you are just getting to know him. I have read pretty much Index, Railgun related so I can tell you, that in your approach to this, you should just hate him as a character for now. Other characters enjoy his appearance, because it goes hand in hand with Mikoto's badassery, and her attempts to fix the situation.

Accelerator represents the brutal side of the experiments: without him, we don't see Mikoto go through true turmoil. Him doing something like that WAS necessary.

I couldn't watch it either, just so you know, even though I knew it was coming, but the significance of it and Mikoto's crazy reaction were what were the important results of that action/scene. This is why they censored it too: for the fans who would have otherwise not been able to take it. They definitely censored it a lot, not that I am complaining.
May 10, 2013 9:12 PM
May 2013
Pangeaa said:
[
ANYTHING ELSE?

Many here seem to forget that Accelerator is not the only one coming to the fight intending murder. The sisters are all trying to kill him. They are not innocent, they also intend to commit ruthless murder by any means they can, however cute they are.
May 10, 2013 9:13 PM

Oct 2011
Great episode. No Kuroko tho :(
But it was still a great episode. gave me a goosebump especially that end. Can't wait for the next episode. S is so much darker than the first season. Luvin it
May 10, 2013 9:21 PM

Sep 2012
When I saw that leg ripping scene I was like HELL YESS!
But then the censors appeared and I was like ...

This episode reminded me of the reason I despised accelerator when I read the manga.
The interaction between Misaka and her clone was like a calm before the storm and it was pretty heart breaking to watch especially when you know the fate of the clones.
May 10, 2013 9:25 PM

Dec 2011
Accelerator is just a beast!!!
It was nice to see Misaka rage on him, but it is useless.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2013 9:29 PM
Nov 2009
Masterful episode. I'd go as far as saying the best episode of the entire franchise. Excellent buildup and that ending was simply haunting.
May 10, 2013 9:31 PM

Aug 2012
God the episode was done so well. Sister's facial expressions were priceless, they did such a good job making you really care for the sister and hope she doesn't die(better than Index did), damn it was good, good OST at the end, good conveyance of the sister's growing despair till her death, and good cliffhanger with Misaka livid. Just a damn good episode.

@Pangeaa: If you can't get over poor MISAKA getting such cute and funny screentime just to die, and try to understand that was all very necessary for the viewer establishing a perception of Accelerator and mainly for Misaka's development, then I suggest you make like Pangea and split.
May 10, 2013 9:34 PM
Mar 2013
AlexTheRiot said:
God the episode was done so well. Sister's facial expressions were priceless, they did such a good job making you really care for the sister and hope she doesn't die(better than Index did), damn it was good, good OST at the end, good conveyance of the sister's growing despair till her death, and good cliffhanger with Misaka livid. Just a damn good episode.

@Pangeaa: If you can't get over poor MISAKA getting such cute and funny screentime just to die, and try to understand that was all very necessary for the viewer establishing a perception of Accelerator and mainly for Misaka's development, then I suggest you make like Pangea and split.

Yep: I understand the ratings that were 5. I really don't get the 4's... but whatever. 1's (you're just being stupid. That was very well done. Best in the franchise) Anyone who gives a 1 is just being ignorant to what is actually going on.
May 10, 2013 9:39 PM

Mar 2012
dniv said:
AlexTheRiot said:

Yep: I understand the ratings that were 5. I really don't get the 4's... but whatever. 1's (you're just being stupid. That was very well done. Best in the franchise) Anyone who gives a 1 is just being ignorant to what is actually going on.

Simple, that 1 was the troll from before and someone else. At least the 4s are still understandable.

For anyone who gave this episode a 1: Raildex is NOT for you. Leave. This barely scratches the surface of the deep darkness of the Raildex franchise (mostly seen in Index through the Dark Side organizations, GRS, GREMLIN, Dark May, DRAGON, the Kihara lineage, the Saints, etc.)
Ashen_MikoMay 10, 2013 9:42 PM

Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2013

242 by OniNori »»
Apr 8, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2013

371 by proxima16 »»
Jan 25, 3:27 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2013

119 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 5:08 AM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2013

99 by WELLERM »»

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2013

125 by WELLERM »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.