Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
May 10, 2013 6:59 AM

Mar 2013
Who do you guys think is the most powerful Titan and why?

Imo I think the most powerful is the armored titan, he is fast and strong while having a tough skin which makes him really hard to kill, so yeah he is the most powerful. The colossal one is also powerful but he is extremely slow so he would probably lose in a 1vs1 situation. But thats just my opinion. :D
StatikMay 10, 2013 9:44 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 10, 2013 10:05 AM

Apr 2013
The most powerful titan so far is Armored Titan.. Dunno if there are any other titans that more powerful than Armored Titan in the series though..
May 10, 2013 12:10 PM

Jun 2011
Colossal Titan easily!
60m body press ftw!
May 10, 2013 1:17 PM

Jan 2010
If Mikasa becomes a titan....... they're all pretty much screwed.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2013 1:46 PM
Mar 2012
Kurimu-chan said:
If Mikasa becomes a titan....... they're all pretty much screwed.

She'll be just a regular titan, so why would they be screwed?
May 10, 2013 1:58 PM

Nov 2011
I would say Armored Titan. I mean, look:

May 10, 2013 2:26 PM

Jan 2009
ye i agree that at the moment the Armored Titan is the most powerful
May 10, 2013 5:31 PM

Feb 2010
If Mikasa becomes a titan, she'll no doubt be the strongest of all. Starts from here where she assumes perfect control of herself. She's in the flow mental state.

Lol the wooden floor crack, one stab right into the heart!
May 10, 2013 5:40 PM

Jul 2011
Reiner until now
May 10, 2013 5:51 PM

Feb 2012
Lol Mikasa becoming a Titan because of a headache.Im pretty sure the thing with her clan has something to do with the truth of the Titans than her becoming a Titan. Even if she does shell be far from the strongest. Reiner is easily the strongest since he's practically indestructible and who knows what the Ape Titan can do.
May 10, 2013 6:30 PM

Feb 2013
Still wondering about the location of the Ape Titan.
May 10, 2013 6:41 PM

Feb 2009
Jeez you guys already forgot about Annie.
May 10, 2013 6:45 PM

Jul 2011
MaxCrazy7 said:
Jeez you guys already forgot about Annie.

Reiner > Berthold > Annie > Eren > Ymir
May 10, 2013 6:57 PM

Sep 2011
Ymir's Titan is WEAK. I mean, 7 meteres, seriously? LOL

Right now, Armored Titan is the strongest, yup. It can go both defensively and offensively, broken as fuck.

However, the Colossal Titan is definitely the most badass with DAT SKINLESS LOOK. Why the hell does Bertholdt feel so lame to me though... Maybe because I thought he was Marco for a long ass time, lol.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
May 10, 2013 6:58 PM

Nov 2011
By physical strength Colossal followed by Ape(throwing rock from afar) and Armored.
By overall stats Armored. Dunno what exactly the Ape can do.
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
May 10, 2013 8:38 PM
Mar 2012
Maybe Eren, I mean he was beating Armored Titan in a fight.
May 10, 2013 8:43 PM

Dec 2011
so far it's Reiner's Armored Titan...
May 11, 2013 4:36 AM

Mar 2013
For everyone that says Mikasa would be the strongest Titan, imagine if Rivaille becomes one :D
May 11, 2013 5:01 AM

Jan 2009
Statik said:
For everyone that says Mikasa would be the strongest Titan, imagine if Rivaille becomes one :D

/thread

you started the thread and you ended it too
May 11, 2013 5:42 AM

Mar 2013
j0x said:
/thread

you started the thread and you ended it too

:D
May 12, 2013 1:26 AM

Jun 2012
You guys are all wrong...

YamadaKyojin

May 17, 2013 2:00 PM

Jul 2012
Statik said:

Pfft. Imagine if Sasha becomes a titan! Watch out now.
May 17, 2013 5:41 PM

Mar 2013
wzrd said:
Statik said:

Pfft. Imagine if Sasha becomes a titan! Watch out now.

Yeah nothing will be safe. She will devour everything, not just humans but animals and rocks too.
May 18, 2013 5:50 AM
Jul 2018
I do not think Mikasa is a titan. There's no reason for her to be. If she is one then five out of five of the top five in the 104th Trainee Squad will turn out to be Titans even though five already are when including #9 Ymir. But I don't count it out, might happen but honestly rather wishful thinking.

We do not know why Dr. Jaeger was even called to the Ackerman household. Regular check-up? Mrs. Ackerman was pregnant? To perform the injection since Mikasa just got tattooed?

If she was a Titan, shouldn't her mother be too? Why didn't she transform? The secret not worth exposing even to save her daughter? Fatally injured people can't transform (neither Berthold nor Reiner were fatally slashed by Mikasa in Ch. 45)? Pregnant women can't transform? Mikasa would have been hurt since she was too close? Loads of questions that only time can answer.

Maybe that tattoo equals royalty or something in the outside world and Mrs. Ackerman ran away to live within the walls since there are no grandparents to adopt Mikasa hence Dr. Jaeger doing it.

I want her to NOT be a titan because I just love her badass use of 3D gear and becoming a titan will make her like Eren who doesn't kill anything with swords till Ch. Forty fucking Three.
Jun 15, 2015 5:45 PM
Jun 2015
the ape titan aka the beast titan easily beat the armored titan and the beast titan took no damage
Jun 15, 2015 5:48 PM
Jun 2015
ChinesePanda said:
I do not think Mikasa is a titan. There's no reason for her to be. If she is one then five out of five of the top five in the 104th Trainee Squad will turn out to be Titans even though five already are when including #9 Ymir. But I don't count it out, might happen but honestly rather wishful thinking.

We do not know why Dr. Jaeger was even called to the Ackerman household. Regular check-up? Mrs. Ackerman was pregnant? To perform the injection since Mikasa just got tattooed?

If she was a Titan, shouldn't her mother be too? Why didn't she transform? The secret not worth exposing even to save her daughter? Fatally injured people can't transform (neither Berthold nor Reiner were fatally slashed by Mikasa in Ch. 45)? Pregnant women can't transform? Mikasa would have been hurt since she was too close? Loads of questions that only time can answer.

Maybe that tattoo equals royalty or something in the outside world and Mrs. Ackerman ran away to live within the walls since there are no grandparents to adopt Mikasa hence Dr. Jaeger doing it.

I want her to NOT be a titan because I just love her badass use of 3D gear and becoming a titan will make her like Eren who doesn't kill anything with swords till Ch. Forty fucking Three.
mikasa is an oriental thats what the tattoo is
Jun 16, 2015 1:28 AM

Oct 2007
Guys read the last chapter and please get informed because you sound very ignorant at the moment.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2015 2:09 PM
Oct 2014
Peralisc said:
Guys read the last chapter and please get informed because you sound very ignorant at the moment.

You say ignorant because you think they haven't read the latest chapters. I say ignorant describes you since you don't seem to understand how long ago this thread started and the timeline most of the opinions were formed.
Jun 16, 2015 10:54 PM

Aug 2012
Peralisc said:
You do know this thread was made 2 years ago right.
Jun 16, 2015 11:01 PM
Jul 2018
Obviously ape titan. Even Reiner can't beat him.
Jul 7, 2015 10:14 AM
Jul 2015
The most powerful titan is the Beast Titan in chapter 70 in the manga you see this ape titan beat up the Armored Titan so the Armored titan would listen to him. This titan can also speak to people and can turn people in to titans. I believe the person who is controlling this titan is erens great-grand father cause in the book they show the person inside the titan emerge from the body and erens dad has a resemblence. This ape titan is probably the king titan and who started all the titans
Jul 9, 2015 4:06 AM

Nov 2011
How is Armored Titan stronger than Colossal Titan? I mean, all those armor means jack shit if this guy literally kick your ass.

Jul 9, 2015 4:45 AM

Aug 2012
KaiserNazrin said:
How is Armored Titan stronger than Colossal Titan? I mean, all those armor means jack shit if this guy literally kick your ass.
That's if the Colossal Titan can actually to manage to land a hit. It's too slow, compared to the Armoured Titan.
Jul 9, 2015 6:16 AM

Nov 2011
sim0n2170 said:
KaiserNazrin said:
That's if the Colossal Titan can actually to manage to land a hit. It's too slow, compared to the Armoured Titan.

Does it matter if his attack cover a really wide range? He can also just fall on top of him or something. It will be harder for Armored Titan to actually deal damage to Colossal Titan.

Jul 9, 2015 2:23 PM
Jul 2015
The most powerful titian is earn!
Jul 10, 2015 6:10 AM

Aug 2014
The Ape Titan currently.
"I am going to be the God of the new world" - Light
Jul 19, 2015 5:47 AM
Jul 2015
Eren cause he will almost be as big as the collosal titan and he can control regular titans and also go berserk. And has armor. Made by the same rock as the walls. which are made of alot of colossal titans.
Jul 19, 2015 5:51 AM
Jul 2015
This also goes out to the people saying the armored titan is the strongest atm. Spoiler Alert: He got beaten by the ape titan
Jul 19, 2015 5:53 AM
Jul 2015
Ymir is OP Shes fast as F and can climb up reiner fast like yes.
Jul 19, 2015 5:54 AM
Jul 2015
FINALLY! THANK YOU!
Jul 19, 2015 3:57 PM
Mar 2015
Ape titan for sure
Jul 30, 2015 3:56 AM
Jul 2015
Not sure how old this thread is but either the beast or collosal titan at this point.
Though for one we haven't even seen the collosal titan in battle in his complete form yet. It maybe slow,but with a size four times that of the Armored Titan,I don't see how the armored titan or beast titan can actually harm him significantly.For one though,I'd also like to see whether the collosal titan can actually balance itself on 2 feet without the aid of the wall. The 50 metre collosal titans could,so am assuming the 60 metre one can too.But then again,the 100 metre titan couldn't, and for something as huge as these behemots shouldn't be able to stand of 2 legs without a tail..Skeptical on the combat capabilities of a full collosal titan though.
As for the best titan,damn!Punching those dents would need bloody immense power! I'm waiting to see him in full combat though, so my answer would be either of these two at this point.
May 4, 2016 1:48 AM
May 2016
Well the ape titan is te strongest because of its massive strength its so strong that it took down the armored in just a puch i think,it crushed the armored titans face plus armored titan is the weakest without its armor because the armor is its skin they maybe they just shrinked them together in able to keep the cells together which is making him move a little slower and by slow i mean not agile and unable to dodge and block puches and thats hes advantage against te rogue titan
May 4, 2016 5:37 AM

Mar 2016
Statik said:
Who do you guys think is the most powerful Titan and why?

Imo I think the most powerful is the armored titan, he is fast and strong while having a tough skin which makes him really hard to kill, so yeah he is the most powerful. The colossal one is also powerful but he is extremely slow so he would probably lose in a 1vs1 situation. But thats just my opinion. :D

a 1v1 situation happened between Zeke ( Beast titan ) & Reiner ( Armored titan )
the results where

In my opinion i would say Eren because he have the "Coordinate"
May 4, 2016 5:40 AM

Mar 2016
Anton_mercado said:
Well the ape titan is te strongest because of its massive strength its so strong that it took down the armored in just a puch i think,it crushed the armored titans face plus armored titan is the weakest without its armor because the armor is its skin they maybe they just shrinked them together in able to keep the cells together which is making him move a little slower and by slow i mean not agile and unable to dodge and block puches and thats hes advantage against te rogue titan

Dafuq did i just read...
May 4, 2016 6:07 AM
Sep 2015
Usiu said:
Dafuq did i just read...

Reiner is part of the lizard people confirmed!
May 9, 2016 6:03 AM
Dec 2015
If we only take into account the power of the titan, what it could possibly do, it would be something like this

*First King, was basicly a god.
*Uri Reiss, has the powers of the First King fully awakened.
*Freja, had the power of a god, but not the experience to use it yet.
*Eren, has a strong titan with selective hardening and the coordinate yet to fully awaken.
*Bertholdt, strongest titan form.
*Sieg can command dumb titans, has hardening, etc.
*Grisha?
*Reiner
*Annie
*Ymir

But if we take into account the skill and intelligence of the titan shifter it goes like this

*First King, still a god.
*Uri Reiss: had godlike powers with which he did absolutely nothing, while the First King built a nation and or ended the world too.
*Sieg: 11 out of 10 intelligence with the second largest titan shifter body, almost complete control over dumb titans, and selective hardening. This whole battle was his plan and he butchered the recon corps.
*Annie owned Eren, half the recon corps, and was shown to be resourceful both in and out of her titan, only got her because she showed mercy. Also has some limited control over dumb titans.
*Grisha: possibly a spy with a strong enough combat titan to fight a young Coordinate wielder and win.
*Bertholt: has the most powerful titan form without the coordinate, but until recently has been just a support character. He takes charge for the first time and might get himself killed so below Annie.
*Eren: has a strong titan and a godlike hidden power but he doesn't know how to use it.
*Reiner's titan is strong but Eren can beat him fighting better, meaning Annie could beat him twice as easy.
*Ymir: her titan is pretty shitty except in very special circumstances, but she is smart and knows how to use it.
*Freja: seriously, got owned by Grisha while wielding godlike powers...
BadToTheBoneMay 9, 2016 6:18 AM
Aug 3, 2016 8:59 AM
Aug 2016
The beast Titan. He easily defeated The Armoured Titan at chapter 75-76. Even the collossal fears him. Second I would say Eren, because now he could destroy Reiner's Titan with his hardens punches. Reiner's armor can't stand the thunder spear also. And Annie's Titan is pretty weak now as Eren learned hardening too. Also Eren has the 'Coordinate'.
Dec 9, 2016 3:52 AM

Sep 2013
1) Ape(could change at EoS)
2) Eren
most well rounded so far.... his H2H skills are second only to Annie(featwise)..... his physical strength is also good compared to other titanshifters(Annie's flying from just a punch, the boulder thing).... has hardening that could be better than Reiner?(his punch destroyed reiner's armor while his hardened hand is still intact)
3)Annie
it's shown in the Eren vs Reiner fight that Annie's Jiu Jitsu is capable of incapacitating him
4) Reiner
5) Colossal Titan
dude sure has intense physical strength, but he's freaking slow.... all he's got going for him is his steam.... but would that even do significant damage to the titanshifters? i mean Eren's titan wasn't shown any burn marks after Colossal titan dove on him.... his head was shown to have not suffered any burns...... really if Eren's body can withstand Rod's heat then surely it can withstand Colossal titan's heat.
death604Dec 9, 2016 4:43 AM
Dec 9, 2016 4:01 AM

Apr 2016
aye, Yoroi no Kyojin (armored titan) is powerful titan becus of his skin full of metal.
Chō-ōgata Kyojin (colossus titan)
eren was named as (Attack on titan) if the
Female Titan is named Megata no Kyojin

Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look
around. It's undeniable.
Noctis

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1874 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 22, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 13 Discussion

Nidhoeggr - May 15, 2011

21 by Steekira »»
Mar 27, 8:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.