Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 9, 2013 10:01 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh Shoko~

Episode felt relaxing for me, at least the first half. What's with the drama in the dark, damn.

>Jingle bells
>Jingle bells
Lmao. This episode felt silly for me. The song was alright I guess.

KISS

WTH. Saki, wow.
May 9, 2013 10:22 AM

Nov 2011
You have ridiculous, and then you have valvrave.

This is such a clusterfuck that i'm not sure what it is trying to do.

My Twitter : link
My Last.fm : link
May 9, 2013 11:09 AM

May 2009
I just don't know anymore... why am I still watching this shit

Lel-F obviously hid VVV Two somewhere and we won't see it until last episode of this season/first of second.

BTW Kiss in 5th episode is bad sign for her.
bastek66May 9, 2013 11:29 AM
May 9, 2013 11:13 AM

Sep 2012
This is what all fans in Japan are told to keep their eyes on -- and I mean WET SHIRTS FOR GIRLS. I am happy that they deliver it in abundance LOL
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
May 9, 2013 11:21 AM
Nov 2009
at the end of this episode is wtf.... 4 more valvrave show up and wonder what did that old man say something about a tokishima-sensei making some kind of pact with devil in order to create valvrave. look like's next week we will be seeing the green valvrave in action and wonder who is going to pilot it and i hope they won't make other char pilot the other 4 valvrave. sunrise should make it only 1 valvrave can change into other form instead of making 4 more valvrave.
Shin_maouMay 9, 2013 11:25 AM
May 9, 2013 11:30 AM

Sep 2011
So tempted to drop this garbage rofl.
May 9, 2013 11:58 AM

Jul 2010
Not such a robust power system isn't it?

Shoko tries to be happy at the most awkward times. Whatever drugs she on, let me get a whiff.

Dat musical after the drama over the power.

Saki stealing a kiss from Haruto. I can already see the red flags...
May 9, 2013 12:07 PM

Jan 2011
The AI asked if this is sex at the end LOL so funny.

May 9, 2013 1:23 PM

Mar 2012
Well now we start to see some explanations. Haruto's father was the one who presumably found the technology for Valvrave, which explains just how Haruto is the chosen one, so to speak. The AI system in Valvrave will likely see a huge role to play too since it feels like she has basic cognitive functions. And Haruto will be able to switch into different modes of his Valvrave I'm guessing.

But not gonna lie, this series is still so badly put together sometimes. The manufactured drama is pretty unnecessary, and so is this episode of power outage. They really didn't need these bits. It just feels all really inconsistent with how feud easily breaks out and the subsequent solidarity dance...
May 9, 2013 3:22 PM

Nov 2007
Lack of electricity and being cold. Because of the cold, girls are fighting. Yoshino-san's character saves the day! And the robot is somehow made by a man that physics teacher knows?

Singing and dancing video to carry out hope? Sung by Tomatsu-san. And that helped the donation. Kiss by another girl as a sign of secret about more of those robots? Tsundere girl vs. childhood girl now.
tsubasaloverMay 9, 2013 3:26 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 9, 2013 3:58 PM

Feb 2011
Hey guys & girls :) Look what do we have here

Finally! it's out, I'm loving the awesome effects used in this PV. Sadly :( they did block everyone countries except Japan. Yeah only in Japan. gonna bypass it using proxy if you want to watch this epic song PV :) Only 5 days left, the album release at 05.15.2013
srwgfanMay 9, 2013 5:05 PM
May 9, 2013 4:02 PM

Jun 2011
"Is this sexual intercourse?" she asked.
LOL what?! More work needs to be done one the AI, it seems.

Shuraba incoming.

Stark700 said:

WTH. Saki, wow.
I'm guessing this is a death flag for Haruto, Shouko or Saki. Any one of them (just one). If not this cour, next cour it is.
ShihMay 9, 2013 4:09 PM
May 9, 2013 4:59 PM
Apr 2013
I wonder those people who said the kiss scene was a dead flag or something like haruto must choose between two girls as both of the girls were totally in love with him etc did really watch the whole episode and understand it :/. It is clear that in this episode, saki is very cold to haruto, and then suddenly, at the end, after singing a song and receiving a thank, she kisses him :| At that moment, I was like 'WTF!'. A kiss doesn't say anything in this situation. I can't understand what saki is thinking. The scene when she blushes, to me, it is just because she is saying something that she doesn't usually say and so feel awkward. After the poster having her and haruto with VVV IV is published, it is predicted that saki will be the one driving that gundam. If it is true, saki is no longer a normal girl. All I can say is she is not simple, what is in her head is secret and we can't justify her action by those experience we get from shoujo stuff.
May 9, 2013 5:15 PM

Jun 2011
tenshimeow said:
I wonder those people who said the kiss scene was a dead flag or something like haruto must choose between two girls as both of the girls were totally in love with him etc did really watch the whole episode and understand it :/. It is clear that in this episode, saki is very cold to haruto, and then suddenly, at the end, after singing a song and receiving a thank, she kisses him :| At that moment, I was like 'WTF!'. A kiss doesn't say anything in this situation. I can't understand what saki is thinking. The scene when she blushes, to me, it is just because she is saying something that she doesn't usually say and so feel awkward. After the poster having her and haruto with VVV IV is published, it is predicted that saki will be the one driving that gundam. If it is true, saki is no longer a normal girl. All I can say is she is not simple, what is in her head is secret and we can't justify her action by those experience we get from shoujo stuff.

This one of the reason (see image in spoiler below), I guess you haven't seen this
j0x from episode 2 discussion said:
found this on another forum

And when I saw the new mobile suit (not gundam), I did think that Saki has a high chance of driving one of those things because she likes Haruto and wants to be like him.

Perhaps you are right, my thoughts are influence by other shows, because death is the typical way to solving a problem like this is fiction.
ShihMay 9, 2013 5:19 PM
May 9, 2013 6:01 PM

Dec 2012
bastek66 said:
I just don't know anymore... why am I still watching this shit

Lel-F obviously hid VVV Two somewhere and we won't see it until last episode of this season/first of second.

BTW Kiss in 5th episode is bad sign for her.

lol when watched the preview of last episode i knew this would be annoying
maybe i should better drop this and watch Majestic Prince instead
i heard Majestic Prince is getting better now..
May 9, 2013 7:16 PM

Apr 2013
rederoin said:
You have ridiculous, and then you have valvrave.

This is such a clusterfuck that i'm not sure what it is trying to do.
its all over the place.. the writers are comedy geniuses!
May 9, 2013 7:19 PM

Mar 2013
Dat musical.

May 9, 2013 7:28 PM
Apr 2013
Well now... I don't know what I can possibly add to that...
May 9, 2013 7:30 PM

Jun 2012
Only took a simple outage for everyone to turn on Shoko /facepalm.... I don't even know who I'm supposed to root for when everyone in the show is a tard; For me it's all about Eru-Erufu

Notable developments

- Hardcore bitchslapping ftw
- Blonde Ojou with no pantsu
- Valvrave turning into a musical
- Seriously what do you see in Haruto, Saki? His "kindness"(being a pussy) doesn't make him worth enough to NTR imo

I know the show is campy as hell which is for a lot of people the main reason they watch Valvrave but there's something I find unironically charming about it I haven't pinned down yet.
HybridMBLMay 10, 2013 12:05 PM
May 9, 2013 7:54 PM

Jan 2012
Well.. The only thing I found interesting this episode is that we finally see Liselotte (pink-haired girl in the op & ed) for a few seconds during the Dorssian leader's speech. The mysterious connection between her and L-Elf is one of the few things that keeps me interested in this show. It would've been ruined for me if she was dead from the start.

This episode needed more L-Elf instead of unneeded drama that was resolved in the same episode.

It pains me to say this but, LOVE-TRIANGLE CONFIRMED! I'd like to see anyone try to interpret Saki's kiss at the end as platonic. Also, did anyone else find it weird when she tried to bite the ojou-sama? Was she just mimicking Haruto or did she have those powers before?
queenSwildMay 9, 2013 8:02 PM
May 9, 2013 8:02 PM

Jan 2011
Those delicious Space Nazi voices:
-Koyasu
-Fukuyama
-Hosoya
-Miyano
-Kaji
-Daisuke
-Nana Mizuki

JIOR & ARUS, are you guys even trying?
May 9, 2013 8:14 PM

Dec 2007
Hmm..Is Saki the pilot of the green Valvrave? I hope its her :p
May 9, 2013 8:15 PM

Nov 2011
this episode was to bubbly for me.....but that ending fuck yeah haruto x raki
Hate Keeps me warm
May 9, 2013 8:15 PM

Jan 2009
its confirmed their current technology can make artificial star lol

May 9, 2013 8:24 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
c0de_da1sy said:
Those delicious Space Nazi voices:
-Koyasu
-Fukuyama
-Hosoya
-Miyano
-Kaji
-Daisuke
-Nana Mizuki

JIOR & ARUS, are you guys even trying?

LOL I know right? I need to hear more of them soon :D

Nice calming bgm at some parts, interesting upbeat song for the "MV," loving Tomatsu Haruka's voice, 4 more valvraves? :O Seriously what is going with the show, it's all over the place. Shoko's random "Jingle bells" made me want to slap her. Weirdest way to cheer up the mood, and not to mention it was a little stupid the way things were resolved. I think there might be more arguments in the future.

I like Saki a lot more now, hopefully she'll be one of the pilots. How bold of her to kiss Haruto like that. But wow, did Haruto forget that L-elf is still there? Not that L-elf's a bad guy per se, but I would think Haruto should be at least a little worried about a guy who wants to destroy Dorssia. Not really sure what L-elf is up to, but looking forward to seeing more of him and not Haruto :P Btw, wtf at the last frame, "Is this what sex is?" WHAT? How random
May 9, 2013 8:34 PM
Oct 2010
This is the first time I've seriously been flip-flopping when it comes to a love triangle in an anime. First I preferred Saki, then Shoko, now Saki again.
I KNOW YOU ARE HERO IN YOU ARE LIFE
That song was a little painful.
Episode needed more L-Elf.
May 9, 2013 8:34 PM

Nov 2011
Damn, I really can't stand those students. I want they all dead! We need more Eru-Erufu. I wonder who's gonna pilot the rest of the valvrave.

May 9, 2013 8:50 PM

Aug 2012
BLITZENDEGEN!
May 9, 2013 9:01 PM

Jan 2008
I knew Saki had a thing for Haruto but I'm sure there are things we still don't know about her. Somehow Saki reminded me of Flay in this episode. I think she does have a chance of winning Haruto's love but I'm rooting for Shoko. It is just that the fact that Haruto's confession was interrupted twice makes me think that his relationship with Shoko will never develop beyond friendship.

I just hope Shoko doesn't die. If she does, Haruto will most probably end up with Saki and sadly, I think Saki has a better chance than Shoko. I hope I'm wrong, though.
May 9, 2013 9:06 PM

Feb 2013
Well, this was an interesting episode, but it definitely shows what I feared for Shoko's impromptu plan.

The students have been left alone for a week because Dorssia and the ARUS have better things to do. The ARUS is thinking about allying with them, but they've got bigger problems with Dorssia who is indeed a Nazi Germany/North Korea-esque regime. I mean, they have the goose-step marching soldiers in formation, the tanks in the streets, everyone standing in salute to the "Fuehrer" during his(HIS?!) speeches. (I'm telling you that guy looked like an old woman last episode...). They simply replaced the saluting arm, with a saluting fist, and the "Sieg Heil!" for "Blitzendegen!"

The students now without rules and responsible adults, are basically acting like kids who are left home alone without their parents or a babysitter for the first time. They act irresponsibly and do every fun thing they can think of without any though to the consequences. The module is heating the place up to high summer heats as it tries to compensate for the module being away from the artificial sun. (Yeah, WHY was that a good idea again?)

You know that things can't last like this, and indeed it doesn't as the environmental controls overload and the place goes from summer to winter. The students fall apart fast and begin to fight among themselves about why they even made the stupid decision to become independent? They blame Shoko, but Shoko tries to cheer them up with a song.
Nerdy guy and Kuwabara look-alike go to fix the problem that somehow only nerdy guy can fix. Though since the problem is fixed by only hitting a GIANT RED BUTTON(!) I call bullcrap on that.

In the end they send out a music video sung by Saki to everyone including the imprisoned JIORians, the ARUS, and the Dorssians to keep up the faith and that everything will be all right. However, I have to say that I very much disagree.

This episode just showed me what I suspected all along. This isn't going to last long, this whole independent nation thing. Sure it worked this time, but these are irresponsible teens who have no idea how to truly rule themselves. The council president can organize and issue orders but he has nothing to back it up. The two adults are useless and if this one incident almost caused them to fall, I have no idea what will happen if something something more major occurs.

L-11 is strangely absent from this episode as he is doing espionage work look around the bowels of the school. He finds the other Valvraves 3-5 and he for some odd reason leads Haruto and Saki to them. What is his plan? I don't like him smiling, he has something up his sleeve.

Also, Saki is acting very mysterious. She seems to be used to violence and at times reminds me of L-11 with her quiet, dangerous air. She tries to bite princess-girl and is surprised when nothing happens? What's with that? Is she a space vampire too and her powers just didn't work? What's up with that? Especially since she is most likely the pilot of the green Valvrave.

Also she is quite devious and has come on to Haruto fast! She hasn't spent much time with him but has already kissed him and wants to be alone with him in return for keeping his secret? There is definitely something up with that chick.

Also the little avatar girl came on in the Valvrave and asked a question. What did she say? I couldn't quite read it because of the color pallet of the English letters against the background.

And lastly, the physicist-sensei doesn't seem to be one of the doctors in on the Valvrave and he wants to find out how it works. However he does speak of a Dr. Tokishima (Haruto's mom or dad?) and that the Valvrave may be of supernatural origins? So that's fascinating...

Well, this was an interesting episode and next episode seems to be about Saki and her debut as a fighter pilot. We have more fighting next episode and I'm expecting more twists along the way.

I give this episode an 8/10.
May 9, 2013 9:11 PM

May 2011
This takes me back.

May 9, 2013 9:12 PM

May 2012
HARUTO x SAKI FTMFW! <3 Best part of the whole episode in my opinion! XD
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

May 9, 2013 9:13 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Irenesharda said:

Also the little avatar girl came on in the Valvrave and asked a question. What did she say? I couldn't quite read it because of the color pallet of the English letters against the background.

The AI asked "Is this sexual intercourse?" (Though I think the translation is a little overdone because it just says "kore wa sekkusu?" Is this sex?" Well they mean the same thing but still)

I find that really random, but I guess since it's an AI so it wouldn't know.
tingyMay 9, 2013 9:17 PM
May 9, 2013 9:15 PM

May 2013
the students are enjoying their independence way too much. i wonder what haruto is going to do now that saki kissed him? by the way at the end of the episode, what did the message on the screen say with that blonde girl?
May 9, 2013 9:15 PM
May 2013
Gotta say it has its ups and downs but for some reason I cant stop watching despite all the unnecessary drama. I will say I really hope it ends up with saki and haruto because I'm so tired of it always being the childhood friend. So far its been pretty predictable in what happens so they should change it up and not follow the generic style of the childhood friend always winning.
May 9, 2013 9:19 PM
Jan 2011
I think Saki might become the pilot of Valvrave Purple or Green seeing how she tried to use Haruto's body switching powers during the cat fight.
May 9, 2013 9:21 PM

Sep 2007
These past episodes have had way too much hope and happiness for my taste. This show is really starting to get dull, and a majority of the students aren't helping...though I am starting to get curious about Saki. She seems pretty spontaneous and is probably going to cause some trouble later, but at least she goes for the kill instead of waiting forever like Shoko. I'm betting Haruto's gonna spend a good chunk of next episode being awkward.

Also everyone has seriously forgotten about L-elf. It's almost funny seeing how all his screen time now is just doing suspicious things in suspicious empty areas. When will he return to being relevant...
May 9, 2013 9:27 PM

Feb 2013
tofupika said:
These past episodes have had way too much hope and happiness for my taste. This show is really starting to get dull, and a majority of the students aren't helping...though I am starting to get curious about Saki. She seems pretty spontaneous and is probably going to cause some trouble later, but at least she goes for the kill instead of waiting forever like Shoko. I'm betting Haruto's gonna spend a good chunk of next episode being awkward.

Also everyone has seriously forgotten about L-elf. It's almost funny seeing how all his screen time now is just doing suspicious things in suspicious empty areas. When will he return to being relevant...

If you've seen any Sunrise mecha series, you know that this is only the calm before storm, before all the dark stuff begins the bombard them. The students think they are safe and invincible. They'll get a rude awakening soon enough.

tingy said:
Irenesharda said:

The AI asked "Is this sexual intercourse?" (Though I think the translation is a little overdone because it just says "kore wa sekkusu?" Is this sex?" Well they mean the same thing but still)

I find that really random, but I guess since it's an AI so it wouldn't know.

Oh, really?! Well, that's odd. Thanks.
May 9, 2013 9:52 PM
Sep 2009
HatsumiShinogu said:
I knew Saki had a thing for Haruto but I'm sure there are things we still don't know about her. Somehow Saki reminded me of Flay in this episode. I think she does have a chance of winning Haruto's love but I'm rooting for Shoko. It is just that the fact that Haruto's confession was interrupted twice makes me think that his relationship with Shoko will never develop beyond friendship.

I just hope Shoko doesn't die. If she does, Haruto will most probably end up with Saki and sadly, I think Saki has a better chance than Shoko. I hope I'm wrong, though.

thats what i think too at first.......but looking at the OP and seeing L-Elf's smirk at the end, i couldn't get the feeling that Saki is a spy as wel or at the least TEAMED UP with L-Elfl, she really is the most interesting main char here so far out the other 3.. and i like her since the first episode really so this is epi is a win for me! :D but this show isn't rainbow and sun shine need to prepare for the worst.. T_T
May 9, 2013 10:07 PM

Sep 2010
I was hoping the Red Valvrave can transform into the other 4 forms
May 9, 2013 10:18 PM

Dec 2011
Irenesharda said:
tofupika said:

If you've seen any Sunrise mecha series, you know that this is only the calm before storm, before all the dark stuff begins the bombard them. The students think they are safe and invincible. They'll get a rude awakening soon enough.

I agree. The writer's emphasizing the happiness they have in these episodes so that the sadness feels more real later on. But if you don't really enjoy these episodes of happiness then it's going to be hard to appreciate the realness in the sadness when it comes. I have a feeling a lot of the students are going to die somehow. Don't really know how but probably something that'll make us go "WHY DID THEY LET THAT HAPPEN??!?!"

~*~

The episode was not too bad nor too good. I liked the idea of them broadcasting their situation to the rest of the world. And I agree L-Elf didn't get enough screen time. But what's he planning? Is he waiting for Haruto (or one of the students) to try to pilot the other Valvraves so he can observe how it works? I mean he didn't get inside one of them (considering his mission was to steal the Valvrave) so he's probably testing something out.

The doctor's also a bit sketchy. Dr. Tokishima interests me. We never heard anything about Haruto's parents. And the other teacher as well. It's like she's pretending to act dumb.

And then I just wish Dorssia would just attack already. Though Arus might try to defend them. And then a full-scale war begins. Actually that's a lot more interesting... The fact that they (Haruto and the others) would become the reasons for starting the war and now they need to make it all right again. But all that's just conjecture.

Can't wait for the next episode! :D
OhasumiMay 9, 2013 10:21 PM
May 9, 2013 10:29 PM

Jul 2012
Jesus damn, this episode is even... Oh god. Well...
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

May 9, 2013 10:40 PM

Jul 2009
LOOOOOOL????????
gotta say, im enjoying this show now
May 9, 2013 10:58 PM

Feb 2013
Ekulerudamuru said:

thats what i think too at first.......but looking at the OP and seeing L-Elf's smirk at the end, i couldn't get the feeling that Saki is a spy as wel or at the least TEAMED UP with L-Elfl, she really is the most interesting main char here so far out the other 3.. and i like her since the first episode really so this is epi is a win for me! :D but this show isn't rainbow and sun shine need to prepare for the worst.. T_T

I've actually suspected her as a spy for sometime now. It's just the way that she's constantly trying to be close to Haruto. Going with him every step of the way even though she hardly knows him. She doesn't act like she was just a ex-idol. She doesn't panic when a gun is drawn on her, she's says she's used to violence and seems to have that quiet, dangerous air that L-11 does. Also I did notice that when L-11 took her hostage, he never pointed the gun at her, which is normally what you'd do with a hostage.

Lastly, I thought it was interesting that both she and L-11 have the exact same eye shape and color. I wonder if there is a reason for that?

I'm am very suspicious of Saki, her background, and her intentions.
May 9, 2013 10:59 PM

Nov 2007
Woot! Saki will be the Green Goblin Valvrave.

Yet another woot! episode, but you cannot ignore the fact that this anime is pure entertainment!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 9, 2013 11:08 PM

Feb 2012
This show sometimes it's quiet enjoyable other times it just makes you wonder wtf is going on, hopefully things will pick up with the discovery of the sister units to valvrave by L-Elf.

Hybridbloodszak said:
I know the show is campy as hell which is why a lot of people including myself are still watching it but there's something I find unironically charming about it I haven't pinned down yet
I'd have to agree there for all its faults i find this show enjoyable even an episode such as this which felt quiet scatter brained.
May 9, 2013 11:17 PM

Jan 2011

Feels good man.
VioLinkMay 9, 2013 11:22 PM
[center]
May 9, 2013 11:17 PM

Feb 2012
Woot power ranger gundams!

Hopefully they can combine all those valvraves and form voltron too. And of course, to top it off they need a song to go with the transformation.

Glee: Robot Edition.
May 9, 2013 11:25 PM

Jan 2009
Yvese said:

Hopefully they can combine all those valvraves and form voltron too.

at first i thought they are all separate Valvraves too but looking at that scene again they are just different body armors for Valvrave, so ye there is only 1 Valvrave
May 9, 2013 11:25 PM

Dec 2012
hahaha, Valvrave the Liberator turned into Love Live! School Idol project at the end of this episode :))

I'm glad that my guess that there are more than one Valvrave is true. As the ending suggested, all five of them might fuse together to create an ultimate form.

Saki is indeed a mysterious girl, so as most other characters in this show! The best way for her to get closer with Haruto is to become 'abnormal' like him and pilot one of the Valvrave. Nothing is revealed about Saki's past except she is used to violence and has played music before. I'm guessing she is a top-class citizen of ARUS, just as Shoko of JIOR, and L-elf of Dorssia.

Even though L-elf's goal in the beginning was to snatch one Valvrave and fly out, he is more cautious now after seeing what it can do to unaccepted pilot. So the reason he is leading only Haruto there is to observe what Haruto will do to safely operate Valvrave. The white hair girl from Dorssia in the OP and ED might be L-elf's sister.

The show continues its random slapstick comedy + fan services + build up this week.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

473 by Archean-Return »»
Feb 13, 7:02 AM

» is it good?

me_good - Mar 24, 2016

2 by RudeRedis »»
Jan 20, 9:37 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

432 by neeJay »»
Mar 17, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2013

677 by Catalano »»
Nov 13, 2021 12:09 PM

Poll: » Kakumeiki Valvrave Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 16, 2013

270 by Catalano »»
Oct 6, 2021 11:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.