MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Finished Banners
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» claim a lesbian~~~<3 »» Finished Banners

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
12-28-08, 4:44 AM

you know what to do!

12-28-08, 4:54 AM

ok. made some banners(all i need to make....without mineXP)

for michi:

was pretty fast making it, but it was fun:3

for rena-sempai:

why didn't i claim lilith;;;;;;;;;;;;;?! but making this banner was extreamly fun=3! the funnest banner i made out of the 5X3

made it as simple as hell._.
simple banners are not so fun to make because theres nothing to try._.!!! but i think it's not that bad^^"

for hikaris:

i don't keep so much pics of her and i wanted to make something special that noone did before me, however this is what you get._. i can remake it if you don't like it.

ok. and about lei-sempai's banner.
i shuldn't, but i really think this is some kind of a good banner.

even though it is so simple and it took about 5 minutes to make it, i think it is one of the most good-like banners i ever made. since i am a bad banner maker i am usually doing wierd stuffs, but this one is the banner that most looks like one of the banners banner makers actually makes. but i shuldn't say good things about my bad work, so i will stop.

if anyone wants a remake let me know:3

12-28-08, 5:05 AM

Baka-Chibi said:

even though it is so simple and it took about 5 minutes to make it, i think it is one of the most good-like banners i ever made. since i am a bad banner maker i am usually doing wierd stuffs, but this one is the banner that most looks like one of the banners banner makers actually makes. but i shuldn't say good things about my bad work, so i will stop.

It IS a good banner. LOL. The font and size is used correctly and it's perfect. :D
Except....only for the picture though cause that's the picture from the manga (I should had told you "Any pictures from her mal page except this one.." >D.
They see me trollin', they hatin'.

12-28-08, 5:19 AM

Baka-Chibi said:

for hikaris:

i don't keep so much pics of her and i wanted to make something special that noone did before me, however this is what you get._. i can remake it if you don't like it.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!

12-28-08, 5:27 AM

Baka-Chibi said:
for michi:

Arigatou. :)

12-28-08, 5:28 AM

Leinel said:
Baka-Chibi said:

It IS a good banner. LOL. The font and size is used correctly and it's perfect. :D
Except....only for the picture though cause that's the picture from the manga (I should had told you "Any pictures from her mal page except this one.." >D.

oh, sorryXD
i can make another one and you can keep them both if you want.
Hikaris_Fanny said:
Baka-Chibi said:

for hikaris:

youre welcome
Michi-chan said:
Baka-Chibi said:
for michi:

Arigatou. :)

dozo dozo dozo~~~pyon

12-28-08, 7:40 AM

Baka-Chibi said:
Leinel said:
Baka-Chibi said:

oh, sorryXD

I should be the one to say sorry for the hard work. xp.
Pleeaassseeee make a new one for me~
Just replacing that picture with another one using the same fonts if possible.
THANK YOU so much. ^^

12-28-08, 11:26 AM

Leinel said:
Baka-Chibi said:
Leinel said:
Baka-Chibi said:

oh, sorryXD

I should be the one to say sorry for the hard work. xp.
Pleeaassseeee make a new one for me~
Just replacing that picture with another one using the same fonts if possible.
THANK YOU so much. ^^

remaking:3
*will be compleated on a sec*

12-28-08, 12:02 PM

choos one. you can keep all of them and i'll link all the banners in the list if you want.

12-28-08, 1:03 PM

Baka-Chibi said:

for rena-sempai:

why didn't i claim lilith;;;;;;;;;;;;;?! but making this banner was extreamly fun=3! the funnest banner i made out of the 5X3

simple banners are not so fun to make because theres nothing to try._.!!! but i think it's not that bad^^"

Eto... could you please remake them?
The Ushio banner is fine, the font and the color are good, but Ushio's beautiful face is completely covered :-| Maybe if you make the font smaller and put the text more to the left... I'd like to see her face D:
About Lilith, the banner itself is cute and I like it, but I wanted you to use the pic I gave you only, and you made it black&white D: Also, Lilith's hat in the other pic you used it cut off!
At least remake the Ushio one, onegai desu. T_T
Modified by RenaPsychoKiller, 12-28-08, 1:08 PM

12-28-08, 1:15 PM

RenaPsychoKiller said:
Baka-Chibi said:

for rena-sempai:

Eto... could you please remake them?
The Ushio banner is fine, the font and the color are good, but Ushio's beautiful face is completely covered :-| Maybe if you make the font smaller and put the text more to the left... I'd like to see her face D:
About Lilith, the banner itself is cute and I like it, but I wanted you to use the pic I gave you only, and you made it black&white D: Also, Lilith's hat in the other pic you used it cut off!
At least remake the Ushio one, onegai desu. T_T

i'll remake ushio's banner,
but for lilith i'll make another one
cuz i luff her._.
and i don't like simple banners, there's nothing fun about making themXP

12-28-08, 1:35 PM

ok reana, there:
the usshio remake:

and lilith's other banner:

12-28-08, 1:46 PM

Baka-Chibi said:
ok reana, there:
the usshio remake:

Thanks a lot. ^^

12-28-08, 4:33 PM

RenaPsychoKiller said:
Baka-Chibi said:
ok reana, there:
the usshio remake:

Thanks a lot. ^^

not a big deal^^
is lilit's banner okOo?

12-28-08, 7:41 PM
Anime Moderator
mine~ :3

12-29-08, 12:56 AM

Momo-Hime said:
mine~ :3

ARG._.
hey momo, how do you do this efect you use so much?.?
(it shuld be "claim lesbian", but i'll add it to the list anyway.)

12-29-08, 1:11 AM

Baka-Chibi said:
choos one. you can keep all of them and i'll link all the banners in the list if you want.

Both are so nice! Gimme a moment to choose one.......
Hmmm...I'll choose the 2nd one! :D. Just link the 2nd one will do. THANK you so much! ^^

12-29-08, 1:32 AM

Leinel said:
Baka-Chibi said:

Both are so nice! Gimme a moment to choose one.......
Hmmm...I'll choose the 2nd one! :D. Just link the 2nd one will do. THANK you so much! ^^

since it was hard for you to decide, i'll just let you keep all of htem^.^

01-19-09, 4:37 AM

banners~~~~~
au:

to:

01-21-09, 2:57 PM

here is mine:

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices