MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 13 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Toaru Majutsu no Index »» To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 13 Discussion

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 13 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

87 62.14%
4 out of 5: Liked it

43 30.71%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 5.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 2.14%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 140

05-01-09, 4:34 AM

Its about time for the fight to begin. It's annoying to see Touma just rushing to fight Accelerator. I mean, his only power is to block his powers. I don't see how he can win, but of course he will. They always manage to somehow defy logic.

10-06-09, 1:18 AM

Wonder what will Touma do..i don't see any way to defeat Accelerator

10-09-09, 10:27 AM

Laevantein said:
Wonder what will Touma do..i don't see any way to defeat Accelerator
Well technically it's very easy, Touma only needs to hug him =P

That way Accelerators power will be rendered useless and it will more or less come down to an ordinary wrestling match between to school boys.
Which he at least stand a good chance of winning.

The bathhouse scene with Komoe further explaining espers was pure win, love the part when all three put the hands on their hips and chugged that coffee milk xD
Modified by EternalDreamer, 10-09-09, 10:34 AM

10-23-09, 5:28 PM

All the talking in this anime makes it kinda slow but it does have some nice fights.

01-18-10, 4:42 PM

Okay, I'm fucking wondering how Touma dodged all those metals from Accelarator. Touma was like a fucking ninja back there. Heck, he dodged every projectile and that powerful kick from Accelerator, and his condition was still bad because of Mikoto.

I think that sister Misaka is starting to gain emotions. He's falling for Touma since he tried to save her, lol. Anyways, that scene between Mikoto and Touma on the bridge was kinda touching. Mikoto cares for Touma since she didn't leave him there.

I wonder what's going to happen. Don't tell me Touma survived that explosion in the end. If he did, he's a one heck of an esper.

04-21-10, 5:21 AM

Accelerator is mad crazy. I really wonder how Touma is going to defeat him like this.
Sometimes I think Touma has a death wish. He's too reckless.

08-16-10, 5:30 PM

I feel like Accelerator is in the wrong show. He should be in a different show where he can fight someone closer to his power level. But then, in any other show he would probably be totally undefeatable, so... yeah.

10-06-10, 10:04 AM

Accelerator is crazy but his powers are incredible. I wonder how Touma is going to beat him? Great episode and cliffhanger.

12-17-10, 6:04 AM

Hydrazoid said:
Its disappointing to see Index and the vampire killer out of this arc. They are the lead, especially Index, but there is barely any presence of her in several episodes already.

Yeah... I had started thinking this a few episodes back. But, then again, Touma's the real protagonist... I just thought that Index would have a bigger role because, I mean, the series title has her name in it. XD

Either way, I did really enjoy the episode, though I don't see (at least at this point in time) how Touma will beat Accelerator. I hope he actually initiated the... "fight" (if you can call it that, since, like Misaka said, most "battles" to Accelerator are more like one-way, surefire roads to death) with some sort of battle scheme in mind...
Modified by merle_noir, 12-17-10, 6:14 AM

01-15-11, 4:09 PM

How the fuck is Touma still a LEVEL 0? Jeeeeezuuuussss.

And holy shit, Accelerator is one overpowered son of a gun.

01-21-11, 3:31 PM

Wow what an ingenious use for a weapon and the wheat flour bomb/dust explosion is real too! O_o At least I learned something new today... :D

02-05-11, 7:43 PM

lol this is might just be the biggest harem ever with like 10k+:1 ratio
huh?

02-23-11, 11:19 AM

Evil Accelerator is evil. O_O

Hopefully Touma will stop running away and actually figure something out next episode.

04-15-11, 7:07 AM

Accelerator's power is amazing. Controlling vectors is just purely awesome. I don't think Touma really knew what he was getting into but he sure has a chance as long as he's able to make physical contact. Since Accelerator seems to be physically weak, if Touma can render his powers useless with his amazing right hand, he has a shot. I just don't know how he'll survive the dust explosion. Yet again, I have no idea how he survived the shocks from Misaka last episode...

05-28-11, 11:48 PM

OftheFlesh said:
cyruz said:
Really nice episode. Loved the looked of Accelerator's face when Touma slapped his hand away. Can't wait to see how this battle turns out.

He could have punched him or something when Accelerator was still at wtf mode but he just stared at him 0_0 and also Accelerator's arm raising has to stop ( especially the second time he stomped the ground) it's redundant and he looks awkward doing that.

that excalty wat i was thinking. i know both were in shock mode, but if i was him i would have taken that opportunity and punch him. he would be able to deflect becuz the imagine most likely will stop him.

06-07-11, 7:55 AM

Forgive my pervertness, but I think Touma is dreaming of making love with 10k+ clones XD Is he blind or something, why did he tell that a clone is unique? How can't he get such easy things in this high-tech world? Perharps he missed some classes in bilology/physics or something of this kind.
Accelerator is so nice! I was going to drop this show, but damned cliffhanger and Accelerator's pretty mad face made me continue watching...

Go, Accelerator, go!
I think he should use only distant attacks, Touma won't be able to dodge ANY TIME.

08-04-11, 12:10 PM

The weakest of the academy vs. the strongest of the academy!
really funny when Accelerator was like, "haah"? when he came into contact with Touma.

08-16-11, 12:16 AM

Accelerator is one sick fuck ... I love it :D He's killed the same girl a LOT of times ... how is that even possible? He must be killing them off a dozen or so a night. I'd think it would get boring, killing the same person over and over and over just in the hope that you might level up off of it. But then, I just described a typical RPG grind X_X

5/5, one of the best so far. On to the fight!

03-10-12, 1:26 PM

Wait so that "alchemist" was just a superpowered esper then?

Also, talk about overpowered damn accelerator. looks to be an exciting battle though.
Check out my Seasonal rankings and my Blog where I Rank the series airing in summer 2012 and just talk about the series in general.

07-30-12, 10:28 PM

I laughed when Touma slapped Accelerator's hand away - they both looked pretty shocked about it but Accelerator's reaction was the best.

Also, when Accelerator started laughing crazily at the end he really sounded like Nizuma Eiji from Bakuman then. I half expected him to start shouting something like "Let's Hospital!".

Modified by JohnGalt89, 07-30-12, 10:42 PM

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices