Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2013 12:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Do all the characters in this manga have sad stories or something? Well, anyways I find Usami's history both somewhat sad and twisted.

Anyways, interesting to see how this game goes. And oh snap, someone just got nailed there at the end. I hope the other two girls in this manga will come to their senses that there's rogue players on their 'team'.
May 6, 2013 7:22 AM

Feb 2010
I need to read the first chapters again. I didn't realise how long it's been since the last chapter. I don't remember there being that many people together lol. Good idea to attack them from within the team. They need to start thinking about strategies the rest will use to attack them.
May 28, 2013 1:10 AM
Dec 2012
I wonder if the protagonist will ever kill anyone, hmmm for some reason I feel like he won't but will come close to or accidentally doing so...

Those two guys really give me the creep well mostly that 'handsome' (guy that put that high school girl in her place by telling she's not his type ) his face is so CREEPY!!

And do the viewers seriously think it's all made up?????? Hmmm, I wonder if I would be the same... hmmm
May 30, 2013 2:10 PM

Sep 2009
I guess in order for the twisted characters to be what they are, they've gone through something heavy for them.
As for the protagonist killing someone, I think in the end he'll forced to or something. If he actually wants to protect whomever. I'd like it, however, if he turns twisted, at least to some degree, too. Also, I guess his brother is involved in the whole thing somewhat.
xoxo
May 31, 2014 9:02 PM

Oct 2013
team of freaks
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bloody Junkie Chapter 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2013

25 by nidoqueen106 »»
Mar 15, 2021 5:35 PM

Poll: » Bloody Junkie Chapter 1 Discussion

MastaJ - Jan 29, 2013

4 by RobinTK »»
May 5, 2019 1:37 AM

Poll: » Bloody Junkie Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5, 2013

2 by Surana »»
Dec 26, 2015 1:03 PM

Poll: » Bloody Junkie Chapter 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5, 2013

2 by Surana »»
Dec 26, 2015 12:33 PM

Poll: » Bloody Junkie Chapter 3 Discussion

Stark700 - May 5, 2013

2 by Surana »»
Dec 26, 2015 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.