Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 5, 2013 1:38 PM

Dec 2011
It seems like it is getting better so far and Tsukushi is my favourite now.
May 5, 2013 2:09 PM

Jan 2013
Bit disappointed with how this one ended really. Tsukiko has some major issues if you ask me, and blew up ever getting her emotions back it seems. Also that cat is a troll. I really am so lost atm..though his house being gone and one assumes his family should make for a better episode next.
May 5, 2013 2:21 PM
Jul 2011
that was the most retardedly random wtf reason ever
May 5, 2013 3:06 PM

Feb 2012
So all it took for her to get her emotions back was Tsukushi threatening the cat. Well whatever interesting that his house disappeared, no doubt the work of the cat.
May 5, 2013 4:33 PM

May 2012
VictorVonDoom said:
So all it took for her to get her emotions back was Tsukushi threatening the cat. Well whatever interesting that his house disappeared, no doubt the work of the cat.

She created the cat. And, probably the cat was trolling

Tsukushi...I actually expected something like that of her xD I kinda figured she'd be a sis-con. And eh, we have TONS of sis-cons that are guys, so why not even the tables a bit?

All in all, an amazing episode and one reeeeally crazy final scene.

That cat is scary.... o_o
May 5, 2013 9:27 PM

Oct 2012
Lol @ Younger brother
Cosplay time? *_*

Youko, too clueless =="
Why older brother? Maybe she's want you to be her lover, ah ok...

Aaw.. Too much siscon in Tsukushi XD

Tyrel said:
...Er. LOL.

WTF? His house just disappeared, well then. I can see where this is going to go because of his wish of saying "Take away my tendency to be embarrassed and run away. I bet the cat went all trickster and did the 'Run Away' from home thing.

Then it should be disappeared on that day?
I'm certain it's not disappeared immediately on that day.
"Signature removed"
May 6, 2013 3:16 AM

Mar 2009
Okay, ew...
I was liking this show but... this ep was... >_>
May 6, 2013 3:40 AM

May 2009
Ray_Light said:
Lol @ Younger brother
Cosplay time? *_*

Youko, too clueless =="
Why older brother? Maybe she's want you to be her lover, ah ok...

Aaw.. Too much siscon in Tsukushi XD

Tyrel said:
...Er. LOL.

WTF? His house just disappeared, well then. I can see where this is going to go because of his wish of saying "Take away my tendency to be embarrassed and run away. I bet the cat went all trickster and did the 'Run Away' from home thing.

Then it should be disappeared on that day?
I'm certain it's not disappeared immediately on that day.

So, he didn't went home for at least a full day? I find that hard to believe. Besides, he must have slept somewhere before he went to school.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2013 4:40 AM

Apr 2013
Well,it makes sense if you think it was already night when he was at Tsukiko's home,right?
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
May 6, 2013 6:03 AM
Sep 2012
JC staff fucked up again. They skipped a lot of scenes from the LN and jumped into the house disappearance. Pre-orders for the bluray are going down.
May 6, 2013 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

A little disappointing on the whole episode and gets up again during the final part in which the narrative becomes fun after those statements Tsukushi! Draw a little understated! Plot promoted, but I hope that the context does not become too boring then!
May 6, 2013 8:12 AM
Feb 2013
Oh, now how did the guy lost his house?
May 6, 2013 8:31 AM

Oct 2011
This series is progressively becoming more enjoyable. Tsukushi's homosexuality really caught me off guard there... XD

May 6, 2013 9:13 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
RazorRamona200 said:
Oh, now how did the guy lost his house?
He forgot to pay his property taxes.
May 6, 2013 9:38 AM

Jan 2013
she threatened the cat and the cat got revenge :3
May 6, 2013 10:29 AM

Aug 2012
Haha, the house disappearing was quite funny
May 6, 2013 1:14 PM
Oct 2010
Probably my least favorite episode so far but it was still really good~ I love the whole scene where Tsukushi confessed her plan to marry Tsukiko! So awesome XD
May 6, 2013 1:21 PM

May 2009
bippo said:
JC staff fucked up again. They skipped a lot of scenes from the LN and jumped into the house disappearance. Pre-orders for the bluray are going down.

Anime ≠ LN. Get over it.

I know it's frustrating to not see a scene you liked in one medium not being present in the other, but if they had to add in everything, 13 episodes would by far not be enough to cover all bases. Sooner or later, stuff has to be cut. I frankly don't really see the issue, but I haven't read the LNs, so it's not like I really care, either.

Also, why the hate on J.C. Staff? I doubt they have any in-house writers doing this show (if they even have any), so if scenes get removed, that's not the studio's fault.
Firelord76May 6, 2013 1:25 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2013 4:10 PM

May 2011
Wait lmao what the fuck just happened to his house? Oh god that was so random and hilarious haha and so was Tsukushi's plan to marry Tsukiko rofl. Speaking of which, this siscon was actually really cute and idiotic herself. And those Tsukiko cosplays nearly OHKO'd me with the extreme amounts of moe.

More Azuki time would be nice to see as well.
May 6, 2013 4:28 PM

Oct 2012
nice bath scene, really really young

^ Why isn't this updating...
May 6, 2013 5:07 PM

Feb 2013
Pretty decent episode, sister part was kinda weird but pretty funny actually.

Tsukiko was really cute as always. xD
May 6, 2013 8:44 PM

May 2012
It seems like all problems are getting solved quickly except for Tsukiko getting her emotions back. ; 3 ;
May 6, 2013 10:06 PM

Oct 2010
Older sister is a siscon, main character's house suddenly vanishes and he also has a weird imouto fetish for one of the heroines... if it wasn't for the fact that he basically friend-zoned BOTH girls in one episode I'd say this episode would have been perfect.
May 7, 2013 12:13 AM

Apr 2011
AO968 said:
Also, Tsukiko makes cat-shaped pee stains when she wets the bed:
Lol, didn't notice that until you pointed that out.

Anyone else notice this one?

May 7, 2013 3:17 AM

Sep 2012
Newmn84 said:

Anyone else notice this one?

O____O
Wow man....
May 7, 2013 8:23 AM

Dec 2012
Another episode of HenNeko. This episode was an ok, not too bad nor great. Most of the time were explaining about the backstory of Tsutsukakushi and her big sister.
I did surprised by the fact that her big sister main goal all this time was to marry her. I was really shocked.
There was no relationship development between Yokodera and Azusa nor Tsutsukakushi. And Azusa screen time was really short in this episode. Such a shame.
The cat statue lost its power and after that, Yokodera's house was gone! Whoa! What does that mean? We will find out in the next episode!

FinestFantasy said:
It seems like all problems are getting solved quickly except for Tsukiko getting her emotions back. ; 3 ;

I think the emotion problem have been solved. Because the meat bun that has the Tsutsukakushi emotion was eaten by her big sister. So, I guess her big sister become more fluent on expressing herself and for her maybe she won't get her expression back. This is what I comprehend.

xmengirl101 said:
Probably my least favorite episode so far but it was still really good~ I love the whole scene where Tsukushi confessed her plan to marry Tsukiko! So awesome XD

I agree. Somehow this episode was kind of boring.
I like anime.
May 7, 2013 8:56 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Why do folks think the cat thing lost its powers? All I see is lack of responding to the incessant requests of dissatisfied petitioners. I figure it's probably just waiting to see how things played out.
May 7, 2013 11:06 AM

Dec 2012
Cratex said:
Why do folks think the cat thing lost its powers? All I see is lack of responding to the incessant requests of dissatisfied petitioners. I figure it's probably just waiting to see how things played out.

Nice theory you got there. Maybe you are right. That cat statue is pure troll genius.
I like anime.
May 7, 2013 11:12 PM

Jan 2012
It's a good thing seeing Tsukiko's sister something like that lol
May 8, 2013 4:20 AM

Oct 2012
That reason her sister was hating her was so lame... as much as many other events this ep, it all felt kinda random.

But his house gone - what the hell is happening in there?
May 8, 2013 11:05 AM
Mar 2010
I thought this episode will be serious, but end up hilarious.

Azusa friendzoned again.

Tsukushi was a sis con and wants to marry her sister lol.

Youto's house gone.
EvenieMay 8, 2013 11:11 AM
May 8, 2013 12:08 PM
Jul 2018
That fourth eps was full of wtfness... there's actually too much to list.

Damn it Yokodera, soo many people would kill to be in your position. Why you gotta friend-zone like that?!?!
removed-userMay 8, 2013 1:15 PM
May 8, 2013 3:28 PM
Oct 2012
does anyone have an idea why his house is gone? i think it may have something to do with the cat.
May 8, 2013 9:46 PM

Jun 2012
sayonara my home; that was hilarious.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
May 10, 2013 10:03 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
Very great episode. I was really surprised by the fact that the steel queen is gay and felt in love with her younger sister.

In the end, where the hell does the house go ? Do not answer , I am looking forward to watch the next episode.
May 10, 2013 10:04 AM
Jan 2013
happahappa said:
im not sure how big the difference in age is between him and tsukiko. perhaps, this explains why he has „only“ brotherly feelings for her. since she is such a nice girl, i somehow wished for something deeper to emerge. still, i would have accepted that, but i found the whole way her older sister turned out, very disappointing. the story so far about them, beeing sisters, having lost the parents at very young age and how Tsukushi somehow got tired of beeing a replacement and so on, had so much potential in a serious way. instead it just went bezerk with the silly.

Well, I just finished reading Chapter 2 of the Manga and it says that

May 10, 2013 10:53 AM

Jul 2010
Woah.... Did not see that coming.
May 10, 2013 3:01 PM

Apr 2013
killerrin said:
happahappa said:
im not sure how big the difference in age is between him and tsukiko. perhaps, this explains why he has „only“ brotherly feelings for her. since she is such a nice girl, i somehow wished for something deeper to emerge. still, i would have accepted that, but i found the whole way her older sister turned out, very disappointing. the story so far about them, beeing sisters, having lost the parents at very young age and how Tsukushi somehow got tired of beeing a replacement and so on, had so much potential in a serious way. instead it just went bezerk with the silly.

Well, I just finished reading Chapter 2 of the Manga and it says that

It's the stereotypically boy older/girl younger.....like it happens in alot of couples.Personally,I havent heard or saw an older girl dating a younger guy in my neighbourhood.
"Love is a drug to our brain , it stops the thinking function and when you realize it wether you acomplish it or not you'll enter in one of the 3 withdrawal states : happy , sad or anger. Once this drug gets hold of you you'd better be prepaired beforehand." - Me
May 10, 2013 3:35 PM

Jan 2013
AnimeHAwk616 said:
lol I've been waiting for this episode since I saw it in the manga! and it doesn't disappoint. It's amazing how his house disappeared. I though all houses had basements, but apparently, his doesn't

True for some, mine dosen't though.

but all that shit bout the; house, sister-complex/yuri marriage-thingy and the aka.big-bro part. kinda fucked the series up totally.

i lost interest after this episode.
might even drop it.
May 11, 2013 9:49 PM

Apr 2009
Hmm, getting Tsukiko's expressions back are going to be much, much harder than ever. Aside from the fact that the statue lost its power due to the creator forcing it to do something, that very same creator now apparently possesses what Tsukiko has lost.

Now for something seemingly random - Youto's house vanished into thin air. Funny that nothing about his family has been mentioned though. Unless he actually lives alone in that house. Almost caught up with the latest scans of the manga adaptation.
May 12, 2013 5:40 PM
Jul 2012
Good episode.
Knew that his house was disappeared because I saw spoilers of it.
Her sister want to marry brings a little surprise to mean. Ehh that will be good since I don really want her to be like in a relationship with the yellow hair dude.
4/5
May 12, 2013 5:42 PM
Jul 2012
Coldness said:
This episode was quite the jagged line. Tsukiko's sister just warped into a completely different character, to the point where she gives the impression that the author just decided to flip the table after writing half of the story. I can't quite empathize with Tsukiko's treatment of Youto, as in, they can just be friends once she got her expressions back. I am also surprised that things were wrapped up so quickly, considering the story seems to revolve around the stony cat. Lastly, there isn't enough air time for Azusa seemingly. She has been cast off as a peripheral character now.

This I want Azuna to bring more screentime too.
May 12, 2013 7:47 PM
Nov 2011
I really don't know what to make of this anime anymore.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
May 12, 2013 9:08 PM

Jul 2012
My reaction about this ep

It's the first time i watched a sister to sister confesion. I thought only brothers could be siscons
May 14, 2013 4:15 AM

Sep 2010
Lol @ the sister's marriage plan and the house disappearing.
May 18, 2013 5:10 PM

Mar 2012
Veretax said:
I really don't know what to make of this anime anymore.

I know that feel.
May 25, 2013 10:27 PM

Apr 2011
this is some fucked up anime and for someone reason I actually like it O_O
May 26, 2013 8:54 PM

Jun 2011
First friend-zoned, then family-zoned? Lol his house disappeared
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 27, 2013 6:49 AM

Nov 2011
So this is an imouto anime, after all

May 27, 2013 6:49 AM

Nov 2011
So this is an imouto anime, after all

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nyoko-Kun - Apr 13, 2013

304 by Speccie »»
Apr 10, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2013

332 by Shrimp_Tail »»
Jan 20, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11, 2013

134 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:19 PM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2013

151 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:40 AM

Poll: » Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2013

132 by Archean-Return »»
Aug 26, 2023 1:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.