Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 2, 2013 11:50 AM

May 2010
Ramkec said:
Ah, I remember when this special chapter was released, just a week before Road To Ninja movie was out in Japan.

Glad to see it animated, it was both funny, and sad at the times, especially on Naruto's part, overall I really enjoyed this one, something fresh to escape those fillers a little (too bad they are continuing from the next one :/ ).

Me too. :)

This episode was hilarious. I was so glad they animated the road to ninja one shot. :)
Poor Naruto. :( I wanna hug him. <3

And more people continue to drop ns must not be real fans its so sad. you can always skip the fillers humans. =.=
i still dont get why they are still using fillers. im pretty sure they have enough manga now to go on DX
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
May 2, 2013 11:57 AM

Jul 2007
Well i just watched it, honestly i think some of you come on here and complain and not even watch it, just for the sake of complaining that its fillers. Which its not, but anyways.

This episode was great, i expected the studio to actually censor it, but they didn't. Full blown fanservice and the fangirls should go nuts over this episode, with naruhinata and all the males half naked, if your into that sort of that thing.

Their was just to many hilarious segments in this episode and i think this is the first time we have actually seen naruto's butt cheecks lol.

The part with shino having a Caterpillar on his penis LOL. Classic and so fits his characters. Hats off to kishimoto for coming up with such a hilarious joke. And when naruto had sakura's bra's hooked to his towl.

Then we get the conversation in the bath house about hinata being shy beacuse of her larger breasts.

We need some more naruto fanservice like this with some lighthearted comedy comments every once in a while. Naruto is just to serous to many actions, to many fights, it doesn't really focus on the daily normal life of a regular person because they are always out on missions.

I mean this is the first time in the anime's history that we have even bear witnessed to sakura's father and mother.

Haters will be haters, but i actually enjoyed it.

5/5

Though i have to say i do NOT like where the fillers are heading next it seems like they are intentionally breaking the continuity of the war arc which is just not good. This episode was an acception because it was the one shot special that was adapted. I can't say im looking forward to the upcoming fillers though. Judging by the title names, i would say the next episode is stand alone, but the next 3 are probably all part of a little mini arc.
ArtimesGamerMay 2, 2013 12:00 PM

May 2, 2013 1:06 PM

Dec 2011
Oh. The forever alone side of Naruto.
Lol at Hinata's breasts! As expected, Sakura is so self conscious.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2013 2:09 PM
Mar 2013
ArtemisX said:

We need some more naruto fanservice like this with some lighthearted comedy comments every once in a while. Naruto is just to serous to many actions, to many fights, it doesn't really focus on the daily normal life of a regular person because they are always out on missions.

I agree with that, but It muse be between story arcs with actual development. That's why I didin't mind fillers in Fairy Tail as they were between canon story arcs and fairly short, except for the last one. But here we have story arc, where nothing happens, becouse they are fighting dead people, filled with fillers, and to top it of we get this episode. Sure it was actually better than your common filler, but certainly not something I was hoping for at this point in time.
"Well if you have criticisms as a consumer of retail item X, then why don't you step down from your role as consumer and critic and become a creator of the sort of item you were hoping to buy and had thought you had been promised, since everyone knows that the only logical, rational solution to displeasure with a product is to become a manufacturer."
May 2, 2013 3:28 PM

Jul 2011
4/5 for Hinata fanservice
May 2, 2013 7:05 PM

Nov 2011
LOL at the Forever Alone Naruto playing cards with himself. This episode isn't completely a filler since it was in the manga.

May 2, 2013 11:00 PM

Dec 2009
Lolack said:
kralle777 said:
Klodian said:
I wonder , how can some people drop an anime watching 300+ ep. *facepalm*

I wonder why people who are always complaining don't stop watching instead of posting about their dislike for the show every week (and make me remember every time why I hate most of humanity). >__>

I really enjoyed this episode. The animation was finally really good and it was as entertaining as I remembered from the manga. Good comedy moments and really touching ending. Can't wait to see the movie!

Because they like the manga, and want to see the manga adapted, so when we get this crap it is but natural to complain about it

But this episode WAS adapted from a manga chapter.
May 3, 2013 1:51 AM

Nov 2011
After seeing this, i really think a slice of life alternative version of naruto could work.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
May 3, 2013 2:01 PM

Jan 2013
Really nice episode.
May 3, 2013 5:24 PM

Dec 2009
aw man Naruto entertaining himself with his shadow clones to eat his limited edition ramen is HILARIOUS! XD
May 3, 2013 5:45 PM

Dec 2009
that Sakura bitch always hitting.... and everyone doubting Lee.
This was actually a great episode, loved the movie and loved seeing this filler of a sad lonely and cute happy Naruto.

man Naruto was so cute (no homo), just look at that smile of his...

it looks and feels better in animation when you watch it.
May 3, 2013 8:01 PM

May 2008
Lee episodes always make me happy , though it wasnt totally focused on Lee .

Awesome Sig by Lailide
May 3, 2013 8:20 PM

Nov 2010
Zee530 said:
After seeing this, i really think a slice of life alternative version of naruto could work.
Like Rock Lee's comedy series? Yeah it worked because there is this serious series, if Naruto had never been created and it was just Rock Lee's show it wouldn't be nearly as good.
May 4, 2013 3:15 AM
Mar 2010
Highlight of the episode, fanservice(especially Hinata) and akatsuki.

I need to watch Road to Ninja now.
May 4, 2013 4:50 AM

Nov 2009
An alright episode with the prologue to road to ninja. The bath-scene was alright and the Akatsuki are moving with their plans but I see the full members are there so this must have happened quite a while ago.

Looking forward to the next episode!!

4/5

May 4, 2013 3:28 PM

Aug 2012
Lunarix said:
Highlight of the episode,akatsuki.

I'm still confused why Tobi was being serious with Itachi ?still alive?

Am I missing something here... I thought the whole reason Tobi used to act silly was to trick Itachi..
sexual incest in nisomonogatari - no one bats an eye
romance incest in SAO - everyone loses their minds
May 4, 2013 5:36 PM

Jul 2007
Ghostony said:
Lunarix said:
Highlight of the episode,akatsuki.

I'm still confused why Tobi was being serious with Itachi ?still alive?

Am I missing something here... I thought the whole reason Tobi used to act silly was to trick Itachi..

This is another take written by kishimoto on an original story using the organization and tobi for different ideals. It has nothing to do with the canon story.

May 5, 2013 3:35 PM

Jan 2013
I enjoyed this episode, it was fun, enjoyable, interesting and sad at some points. Also it was like a day off the regular anime, exactly like the Lee's show.
Forgot to say, the spa jokes between Sakura and Hinata :D.
Wait what, next time is a filler inside a filler? I mean there is the main one, then this filler with Akatsuki, and next time a filler inside this Akatsuki filler? eh?

Also in some comments I'm reading that the Akatsuki part is something related to the Road to Ninja movie? Didn't see that one yet.
May 6, 2013 7:23 PM
Jul 2018
Hinata boobs <3

Now, seriously, where can I read this special manga chapter you guys are talking about?
May 6, 2013 9:28 PM

Jan 2013
Zee530 said:
For some reason, I feel this way too
May 8, 2013 9:51 AM

Jan 2013
OMG just watched Road to Ninja, it was epic after this episode, I would definitely recommending watching it after this episode. :)
May 9, 2013 9:11 AM

Feb 2009
I feel like I need to watch Road to Ninja now. Too bad it will not be released for quite some time T.T
May 9, 2013 9:45 AM

Oct 2011
Dragoon402 said:
I feel like I need to watch Road to Ninja now. Too bad it will not be released for quite some time T.T

Road to Ninja is out with Japanases Audio and English Sub. I saw it recently. Can't post links here
May 9, 2013 10:12 AM

May 2013
loved this episode.
May 9, 2013 9:47 PM

Feb 2009
AnimeFan500 said:
Dragoon402 said:

Road to Ninja is out with Japanases Audio and English Sub. I saw it recently. Can't post links here

Yeah, but I don't want to watch it illegally xO
May 10, 2013 1:26 AM

Jul 2008
Poor Lee, he never gets a break, Naruto too for that matter.
May 10, 2013 2:32 AM
Dec 2011
i loved this episode.i really do feel for Naruto no matter what he feels lonely but im happy he learns whats impotent in the movie still though i just wish he could find some happiness in his life...he achieved a lot as a ninja he has a lot of friends now but i meant in his personal life :3
May 10, 2013 10:59 AM

Jan 2013
Dragoon402 said:
AnimeFan500 said:
Dragoon402 said:

I would reccomend you to watch it now after this episode it's alot funnier :). Or else when you watch it, just make a glimpse in this episode :P.
May 11, 2013 5:58 AM

Jun 2011
Is it just me, or they doesn't seems like themselves at all in the bath? I mean, they looked so weird, I couldn't possibly recognize half of them if not for their hairstyle/hair colour

IchigoHollowfi said:

And more people continue to drop ns must not be real fans its so sad. you can always skip the fillers humans. =.=
i still dont get why they are still using fillers. im pretty sure they have enough manga now to go on DX

No. Those who dropped it are true fans, because this anime adaption bring shame to the name of Naruto. The producer is even worse, the director, script writer, and animator, they're just milking off the name of Naruto Shippuden, turning this into total crap. Well I think those who said they could drop it didn't mean it literally, they'll come back after a year or two to watch the canon material, they mean it like.. putting this on hold for the moment..

As for those who said they would put this on hold, please do not come back within 2 years, I doubt you'll receive any canon material at all within 2 years.. That makes 4 years in total without canon materials, my gosh, 4 years of time with all fillers, Imma cry.

Anyway, back on topic, it sucked. How can they possibly doubt Rock Lee after knowing him for years, I mean, Lee was never that kind of guy, and those people know it fully well, it's like Kishi just screw the characters over and over, it's ridiculous

Dragoon402 said:
AnimeFan500 said:
Dragoon402 said:

Lol it's not like you're watching anime legally now
ToG25thBaamMay 11, 2013 6:10 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 12, 2013 9:07 AM

Jul 2008
great filler episode! I enjoyed it and naruto playing w/ kagebunshin is hilarious...bwahaha
May 13, 2013 2:04 PM

Jan 2012
naruto went brazzers
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
May 14, 2013 4:13 PM

Jan 2012
Lee is funny*

May 25, 2013 5:14 PM

Nov 2012
Haftepaff said:
Loved this episode, especially the fanservice of Hinata, Tenten, Ino and Sakura (would love to see more of that in the future). ^_^
I'm glad it was similar to the one-shot and not filled with steam like every other anime out there (damn you Ishihara Shintaro!), so I'm thankful for that.

this!
May 25, 2013 7:54 PM

Feb 2009
Natsu12345 said:
Is it just me, or they doesn't seems like themselves at all in the bath? I mean, they looked so weird, I couldn't possibly recognize half of them if not for their hairstyle/hair colour

IchigoHollowfi said:

No. Those who dropped it are true fans, because this anime adaption bring shame to the name of Naruto. The producer is even worse, the director, script writer, and animator, they're just milking off the name of Naruto Shippuden, turning this into total crap. Well I think those who said they could drop it didn't mean it literally, they'll come back after a year or two to watch the canon material, they mean it like.. putting this on hold for the moment..

As for those who said they would put this on hold, please do not come back within 2 years, I doubt you'll receive any canon material at all within 2 years.. That makes 4 years in total without canon materials, my gosh, 4 years of time with all fillers, Imma cry.

Anyway, back on topic, it sucked. How can they possibly doubt Rock Lee after knowing him for years, I mean, Lee was never that kind of guy, and those people know it fully well, it's like Kishi just screw the characters over and over, it's ridiculous

Dragoon402 said:
AnimeFan500 said:
Dragoon402 said:

Lol it's not like you're watching anime legally now

How am I not? I only watch anime on the legal streams (IE Hulu, Crunchy Roll, etc)
Jun 23, 2013 12:28 PM

Jul 2009
Surprisingly enjoyable filler. It was nice to see everyone hanging out again.
Jun 23, 2013 3:15 PM

Jul 2007
Its funny how everyone is trying to get caught up on naruto now lol. Now that we know the canon story is coming back.

Before, the naruto discussion threads were like dead.

Jul 20, 2013 3:25 PM

Mar 2010
I wanted to keep watching Hinata Hide her Ripe Plump Breasts.. This was a funny episode for sure!

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 20, 2013 12:09 AM

Dec 2012
Very uneventful but hilarious episode, I had to laugh when Naruto saw Sasuke and he smiled at him, felt like a total BL moment. I've been meaning to watch the Naruto movies eventually, definitely will have to watch this one.
Mar 18, 2014 6:47 AM

Apr 2010
I thought it's better to watch this episode before the movie. Let's see if I was right.
(Poor Lee :P)
Apr 29, 2014 2:53 PM

Mar 2014
Lol that was pretty funny :P
and awh Naruto i feel sorry for him sometimes :(
Sep 8, 2014 1:17 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Already watched Road to Ninja, but still loved this prologue! It was so much fun as well as being sad. Rock Lee is such a bro, realizing that Naruto is lonely so he invites everyone. Naruto's expression was adorable when he invited the guys in his home, which made the scene right after heartbreaking. How everyone needed to leave to go back to their family. Shikamaru was also trying to be considerate when he stopped Choji from saying "I can't miss dinner with my family" (at least I think that's what he was going to say). Ugh so much tears when Naruto closed the door and his expression immediately changed, and then he turned off the lights (great job not wasting energy btw). Kind of want to rewatch the movie again and shed more tears.
Sep 22, 2014 12:48 AM

Mar 2014
tingy said:
It was so much fun as well as being sad. Rock Lee is such a bro, realizing that Naruto is lonely so he invites everyone. Naruto's expression was adorable when he invited the guys in his home, which made the scene right after heartbreaking. How everyone needed to leave to go back to their family. Shikamaru was also trying to be considerate when he stopped Choji from saying "I can't miss dinner with my family" (at least I think that's what he was going to say). Ugh so much tears when Naruto closed the door and his expression immediately changed, and then he turned off the lights (great job not wasting energy btw)

^agreed. Especially with saving the energy hah

Naruto is too cute for words :')

Lee is the best bro ever (and Ino is a pig for accusing him like that *sniffs*)

Sasuke smiles :O he only ever smiles in non canon ..

Unfortunately I have an exam tomorrow but I'm definitely watching Road to Ninja when that's over
Dec 10, 2014 7:24 AM
May 2012
Aw man, that looks really fun, but I feel you, Naruto T^T Thanks, Rock Lee~
Them Konoha ladies fanservice :3 Hinata is definitely hot and cute *^*
Now, I can't really wait to watch 'Road to Ninja'.
What?!?! Still fillers next episode =_= ??
Apr 2, 2015 6:17 PM
Jul 2018
Ahahahaha amazing episode, loved every second of it. It totally relates to the movie, in spite of taking place before it.
Anyhow, next episode seems awesome as well, focusig on Rock Lee XD
Mar 21, 2016 8:57 AM

Mar 2015
animation quality dropped. Pretty fun ep

Is this the first time we've seen Shino's face?
Jun 24, 2016 6:41 AM

Mar 2013
hinatas....,.... yeah nice
Sep 8, 2016 11:24 AM

Sep 2014
good episode naruto playing with his clones were nice and not to mention the bath house disaster lol
Feb 27, 2017 7:52 PM
Feb 2017
hey, anyone know what the card game was that naruto and the guys played in the end of the episode?
Mar 28, 2017 6:25 PM

May 2013
Aww, Naru-kun is lonely ;A;

lolol Sakura. You act like your small bra is worth pilfering hahhahahahaaa xD
Oct 30, 2017 3:37 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
a lonely Naruto how feeling and conductive thread how prelude to the film number 6 of Shippuden!!!!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 133 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Ssjbryando - Oct 29, 2009

191 by shoelaze »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 346 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2014

58 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 23, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 343 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Griffith - Dec 19, 2013

152 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 22, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 500 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

435 by Mabexix »»
Apr 22, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 339 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loveyuri - Nov 21, 2013

162 by Lukas_AAW »»
Apr 21, 11:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.