Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 26, 2008 1:10 PM

Nov 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OK I wondering about this.

This the extra episode to be included. I just finished seeing the whole thing since I had some time. Good comedy/fantasy/ecchi in general so far I would say. Anyways check it out and comment please!

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2008/12/24/zero-no-tsukaima-gets-tentacle-raep-ova-hadaka-apron/

This will be my first discussion on this series So the OVA is out and the tentacle rape is phenomenal let's just say.

First things I have to tell people who watch this this has nothing to do with story developing in this series and it's a extra to enjoy seeing for its massive fan service within the series own limits. The only thing that was nice is some development between Saito and Louise. The development is minor but at least Saito gets a +1 point for saving Louise once again.

Well I will use terms *nosebleed* and MOE (cute scene) to make this review a little fun.

It starts with Osmond mentioning something about the treasure box to Saito. I laughed a lot when Osmond suggests something to Saito then Saito suggests something better to Osmond while Osmond in response snorks with excitement. Somehow I knew it was something perverted he told him. Good to see Louise/Kirche/Tabitha/Montmorency/Tiffania and Guiche pooping with a rose for Montmorency. Great start I admit. Kirche landing on Louise and Louise thinking at the same time about the moment Saito was about to get it on with her. *nosebleed* That was something.

Tiffania tasting the water and licking her fingers so that she tastes the water made me *nosebleed* out suggestive thinking. Trust me and see it then think for yourselves if I was right. The surprise was even more when Henrietta came along. I mean the Queen takes the vacations with everyone? Who is leading the Kingdom during that time? Osmond with the treasure chest and to guess what is inside was easy, swimsuits! Henrietta even had to put it on first so to set the example since most of them did not even want to put it on. Who would when all the guys looked perverted in their thinking.

To make it short, all were very *nosebleed* exciting in the swimsuit let's just say. The boobs of Henrietta/Tiffania/Kirche/Siesta was too much *nosebleed* *nosebleed*
Just too much. They had after spice things up more by introducing the two piece set, which is way more revealing than the previous set. When everyone put the new swimming suits on. It is all over *nosebleed* and more *nosebleed* since you can a lot more especially with Kirche/Tiffania/Henrietta.

The whole watermelon scene was funny and *nosebleed* of course but I did find the most hilarious when Osmond tries to see Siesta's between her legs then she hits him since she is blindfolded and cannot see, she though he was the watermelon. Still it was so funny his expression was priceless.

A MOE moment was when Louise asked Saito to go for a walk and he said yes. Louise blushing was very MOE along with her reaction.

The next thing is the classical volleyball tournament. During the whole scene many *nosebleed* *nosebleed* *nosebleed* moments. Especially the moments with the breasts hitting the ground and Guiche saying its not valid with a red flag. That is obvious because they want the game to go on for longer.

So after the scene tells me all I needed to know that it was indeed the guys who are perverted with their ideas not only Guiche and Malicorn but also those other two along with Osmond. All because Saito did not go with Louise for that walk. "Aho Saito!" and Louise found out.

The next was the most hilarious os this special. Montmorency tells the Saito/Osmond/Guiche and eventually the rest that something happened to the girls. One by one they go see the one that they are supposed since she need help. Montmorency is sure good at feeding fake information. The guys must have also been too horny to even realize "Too late, I got caught" thing. On top of that hahhahhahhahah because the girls put on the guys they captured the super revealing more than before swimsuits on them. So they looked ridiculous.

Then the whole scene with the big monster octopus was *nosebleed* after *nosebleed* of action and excitement. The tenclacle rape is going to be a legend among this series for ecchi *nosebleed* factor! Epic ecchi stuff for this series. Now I know why they could not put this on TV, kids would get too many *nosebleeds*

Good thing Saito does the miracle and cuts most of the tentacles of the monster so it runs away. MOE moment when he catches Louise in his arms.

Takoyaki anyone? I still can's believe they even made the girls wear those super revealing swimsuits! Major major *nosebleed* there. Too much especially with Tiffania.

I will have to give this 5/5 but only for ecchi *nosebleed* factor success. That's all. This is most likely the best episode in ecchi kind for this series.

1.MOE moment with Louise and Saito
2.Tiffania......*nosebleed* *nosebleed*......too much.

In spoiler
Operation *nosebleed* and warning may result in major *nosebleed*
slayer545-samaDec 26, 2008 6:57 PM
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Dec 26, 2008 6:52 PM

May 2007
needs moar tabitha.
Dec 26, 2008 6:56 PM

Nov 2008
ZoiQ said:
needs moar tabitha.

Yeah but the fan service was funny of her. This is one is just too much *nosebleed* thing.
please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Dec 27, 2008 12:11 PM

May 2008
slayer545-sama said:
ZoiQ said:
needs moar tabitha.

Yeah but the fan service was funny of her. This is one is just too much *nosebleed* thing.
It was...*Nosebleed*
Dec 28, 2008 2:03 AM

Mar 2008
Anything about subs? :/
Dec 29, 2008 1:42 PM

Feb 2008
viesiu said:
I'm hoping SS-Eclipse subs this but I'm not exactly holding my breath. Both groups usually sub additional seasons and OVAs so I'd say the odds of them subbing this are pretty good but it's not guaranteed.
If they don't, it's a beach episode, how much do we really need subs?
Dec 30, 2008 10:04 AM

Mar 2008
kuroshiroi said:
viesiu said:
I'm hoping SS-Eclipse subs this but I'm not exactly holding my breath. Both groups usually sub additional seasons and OVAs so I'd say the odds of them subbing this are pretty good but it's not guaranteed.
True I'm actually downloading it right now in raw version :)
Dec 31, 2008 8:11 PM

Jul 2008
tissue*box* anyone?
theres were lots of nosebleeds when this came out :D
Jan 1, 2009 5:45 PM

May 2008
kuroshiroi said:
viesiu said:

I hope they sub it too, really great subs. But I see your point, the dialogue in an average beach episode, let alone Zero no Tsukaima is essentially irrelevant XD
Jan 1, 2009 9:03 PM

Aug 2008
Watched it raw, didn't understand a word, didn't have to.

It was a fitting OVA for Season 3, it was bad. Really bad. Just like the girls were tentacle raped by the beach-episode-must-have sea monster, I was tentacle raped the episode. It hurts. It raped me and it hurts.

It's not fun for me to whine about this, i just still can't get over the fact that they wasted ZnT to the level of Kanokon.
Jan 1, 2009 11:57 PM

May 2008
Just watched it raw, don't watch many raws so this is kinda hard >.<

OK, a beach episode is cliche enough (ZnT managed to sneak the second of the Powerful 2 in*) but the QUEEN at the beach + TENTACLES? That's kind of overkill. In fact I'm dead now.

I still gave it a 6/10 cause it had good fanservice and Kugimiya Rie. Other than that it absolutely sucked. But hey, who watches ZnT for the "other than that" anyway? :D

And I must say, it was refreshing to hear that Rie ED.

*Powerful 2 = Onsen + Umi
theeggman85Jan 2, 2009 12:11 AM
Jan 2, 2009 12:42 PM

Mar 2008
Wonderful episode, perfect ecchiness ! ^^
Jan 2, 2009 2:16 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Useless, but funny enough. The ending was nice. xD

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jan 2, 2009 2:36 PM

May 2008
cyruz said:
Useless, but funny enough. The ending was nice. xD

possibly the only intelligent part? lol
Jan 2, 2009 3:23 PM

Aug 2008
Octopus tentacle rape serves them right for this sick cross dress. I mean' wtf, they stripped guys totally naked. It was stupid but funny at the beginning but later just stupid. Well, probably could be worse.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jan 2, 2009 3:25 PM

Jul 2008
Watching Zero again felt a little weird, but thank you SS&Eclipse for subbing it.
Jan 2, 2009 3:26 PM

Jul 2008
I thought it was refreshing to see the ZnT cast again despite a not-so-good third season and I loved the perverted Principal.

Still, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be since it had some funny parts to it. 7/10
Jan 2, 2009 3:33 PM

Apr 2008
This ep sucked, lol glad it was just one ova and don't have to watch this anymore.
Something.
Jan 2, 2009 3:44 PM

May 2008
shuffleair said:
Watching Zero again felt a little weird, but thank you SS&Eclipse for subbing it.

whoa we're subbed... nice. *watching again for pretty much no reason*

@ WcDuck: in avatar: who?
Jan 2, 2009 3:59 PM

Apr 2008
theeggman85 said:

Hinagiku Katsura, mai waifu from Hayate no Gotoku. Was that just a mere question or are you implying something?
Something.
Jan 2, 2009 4:01 PM

May 2008
WcDuck said:
theeggman85 said:

Hinagiku Katsura, mai waifu from Hayate no Gotoku. Was that just a mere question or are you implying something?

Do you want it to imply something?
Jan 2, 2009 4:02 PM

Feb 2007
Will there be any more OVAs or can I finally get this show off my computer?
Jan 2, 2009 4:34 PM

Apr 2008
theeggman85 said:
WcDuck said:
theeggman85 said:

Do you want it to imply something?

Hardly. It was still quite a shock, hope HnG isn't going to look too much like ZnT after that. And now we're losing the actual topic here.
Something.
Jan 2, 2009 4:49 PM

Feb 2008
Asrialys said:
There are 8 more beach OVAs planned.
Jan 2, 2009 5:13 PM

Aug 2008
Ahhh! They put the opening and ending in the OVA! >w< Gives me memories.
Louise is as cute as ever! Tiffa with her big girls still with her. ._. Saito as perverted as ever! xDDD

Is it just me or did this OVA just turn into hentai for a moment or 2!?
I laughed my head off when Louise top fell off! xD
Nosebleed when all the girls were is swimsuits >/////< (mostly Tiffa)

Out of all:
9/10
Jan 2, 2009 11:27 PM

May 2008
Just watched it subbed today after watching it raw.

It was no different.
Jan 3, 2009 2:19 AM

Jan 2009
Roflcopter that was the most shameless fan service episode I've ever seen ^_^ Well Zero no Tsukaima is ecchi to begin with. I laughed out loud
Jan 3, 2009 2:58 AM

Feb 2008
I missed the Principal ^_^

Everything else was just okay for me.
Jan 3, 2009 5:21 AM

Mar 2008
subs out.
*sigh* alas, more ecchi. personally i dont find it funny but oh well
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 2009 4:19 PM

Jul 2008
I watched because I was bored. I can't resist something with Zero no Tsukaima in it. But I miss the first 2 season. I hope the new season doesn't focus in ecchi so much :P

Jan 3, 2009 7:59 PM

Aug 2007
Looks like softcore hentai.
Jan 4, 2009 12:58 AM

Jul 2007
Well it was ok, but now that thats over can we get back to the main story where they left off in the end of S3?
Jan 4, 2009 1:06 AM

May 2008
lightychan said:
I watched because I was bored. I can't resist something with Zero no Tsukaima in it. But I miss the first 2 season. I hope the new season doesn't focus in ecchi so much :P

When's season 4? Never even heard of it coming out
Jan 4, 2009 1:14 AM

Apr 2008
Maybe it's not official yet, but it's coming alright.
Something.
Jan 4, 2009 1:19 AM

May 2008
WcDuck said:

your avatar is hot.

crap that's your waifu. I never said that.
Jan 4, 2009 2:03 AM

Jul 2008
This OVA did what it was supposed to do, show us some tig ole bitties.

But on a serious note, I'm glad they incorporated the Saito x Louise romantic elements that made me like the series in the first place. Have my fingers crossed for another season ><.
Jan 4, 2009 2:48 AM

Apr 2008
theeggman85 said:
WcDuck said:

your avatar is hot.

crap that's your waifu. I never said that.

Clannad is good.

Shit your avatar is from it, never said that.
Something.
Jan 4, 2009 10:29 AM

Dec 2008
I thought it was good. I'm hoping for another season also. Im sure they probly will.
Jan 4, 2009 1:03 PM

Jan 2008
lightychan said:

Quoted for truth.

Watched it soley because it was subbed, and available. Just your standard beach episode that has nothing to do with anything other than showing off ridiculous amounts of fanservice for 25 minutes.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jan 4, 2009 3:11 PM

Apr 2007
Silly, but good enough, after all it was just an OVA and it was to be expected that it has more fanservice than the series.

Agnes looked so good when she smashed the melon. <3
Too bad her team had to loose the volleyball match, just because of that plan to have Tifa win... :(
Jan 4, 2009 5:49 PM
Nov 2007
kevin_video said:
lightychan said:

Quoted for truth.

Watched it soley because it was subbed, and available. Just your standard beach episode that has nothing to do with anything other than showing off ridiculous amounts of fanservice for 25 minutes.

My thoughts exactly, word for word.
Jan 4, 2009 8:34 PM

Jan 2008
kuroshiroi said:
Asrialys said:
Omfg. Pretty much watched it because it was subbed.
Jan 4, 2009 9:01 PM

May 2008
kuroshiroi said:
Asrialys said:

LOL!
Jan 5, 2009 6:18 AM

Dec 2007
I miss the first two seasons. =( I didn't really like this season or the OVA too much. Maybe it is because I'm a girl and they just focused on omfg ecchi half the time. -.-;
Jan 5, 2009 12:24 PM
Aug 2008
*misses the first two seasons*

Darn that Guiche and his buddies (especially Maricorn). BLAH!
Jan 7, 2009 12:24 PM

May 2007
It was refreshing, in a way. I laughed good at the whole shrine maiden story. I got what I expected from it (namely fanservice,) nothing more, nothing less. Liked the ending.
Jan 8, 2009 7:18 AM

Feb 2008
That was really stupid but at least a bit funny.
Too bad they used the same OP and ED as in the Series.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jan 9, 2009 7:49 PM

Aug 2008
It's been a while since I've heard Rie-san's Louise's voice! :)

The japanese are obsessed with their culture in which women get raped by tentacles!!
Seriously, what a nice country. Where else is there as much pervertness, as there's cuteness? ^_^
Yay for japanese-Ecchiness!!

Jan 10, 2009 7:18 AM

Oct 2007
Did what it was supposed to do, although Agnes and Tabita were especially fine. I forgot how much I hated this season. If they do another season then I hope they actually focus more on I don't know the actual story.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Jan 10, 2009 11:25 AM

May 2008
Jarmel said:
Did what it was supposed to do, although Agnes and Tabita were especially fine. I forgot how much I hated this season. If they do another season then I hope they actually focus more on I don't know the actual story.

You don't even know the story? It's about... dam. OK I'm with you.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.