Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 26, 2013 11:44 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So let me see here, the swan is his mom?

Also why did he stop the guy from blowing up the bridge? Makes no sense to me.
Dec 19, 2013 6:03 AM

Aug 2012
Living with nature is a good goal, I approve :)
How many times did the girl say Casshan in this episode?
Feb 21, 2014 7:18 PM

May 2012
Sweet development, really liking how well this story is actual developed together with the pacing and action introduced into the story! I wonder what the next and final episode has to offer!
Apr 5, 2015 1:48 PM

Feb 2013
Other than some decent suspense as the train went over the bridge, this episode didn't have much going for it.
Jun 28, 2015 2:39 AM

Jul 2013
Well fuck you Casshan. Humans aren't masters of this planet so why should future of this planet be on human hands?. There's lot more other life forms on earth than there is humans so why should humans have the privilege to gamble the life others away?
Jun 29, 2015 10:58 PM

Jan 2010

First, that ladder is dumb. Maybe it was made in a rush with no rhyme or reason, but wow.

Second, why did Casshern stop the explosion? Was it his inner desire to see the project him and his father worked on come true? Was it his inner robot thinking this would be a logical step towards some Utopia? Or was it an excuse for drama?

Third, really? Everything was solved by Casshern drill kicking the train? I have a feeling this OVA really wanted to be a longer series, but got shafted hard. As a result, it has no choice but to imply things and fast forward everything else. I mean, I understand what's going on in the background, but had I went into this not knowing anything about Casshern, I'm not sure if I'd be able to follow. This sucks too since I actually like the atmospheric portions, but everything else is concerning me.
Jun 30, 2015 7:52 PM

Jul 2013
I think it was pretty clear that the reason why he stopped the bomb going of was what you said. Part of him wanted to fulfill his father dream.

I chuckled at the stair design. Didn't notice it myself.
Nov 10, 2023 4:16 AM

Oct 2018
So Casshan stopped them from blowing up the bridge just so that the script can reach its full time limit.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Casshern: Robot Hunter Episode 4 Discussion

WolfWood37 - Apr 28, 2013

5 by Etherius_ZS »»
Nov 10, 2023 4:44 AM

Poll: » Casshern: Robot Hunter Episode 2 Discussion

WolfWood37 - Apr 24, 2013

7 by Etherius_ZS »»
Nov 10, 2023 3:52 AM

Poll: » Casshern: Robot Hunter Episode 1 Discussion

MrHatandClogs - May 26, 2012

8 by Etherius_ZS »»
Nov 10, 2023 3:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.