Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 6, 2014 3:20 PM

Feb 2011
rainbow > oringal > legend > rest
Munch munch, chomp chomp, gobble gobble, gulp.
Jul 22, 2014 2:55 PM

May 2014
Anyone here who plays Hearthstone? How did you guys think of the new Naxxramas wing 1 that introduced new cards for the first time since release?
I thought it was pretty fun if you are a solo player, but seems to have screwed up multiplayer because the new cards will definitely screw around with the current meta.

I thought normal mode was ridiculously easy, haven't tried the others yet, I crushed with a priest starter deck lol:

Jul 22, 2014 3:10 PM

Jun 2012
The "Waiting for Authorization" screen is great. I really like how the blue just circles round and round as if it were on an endless road, enveloping me into a trance which will no doubt increase my enjoyment of Naxxramas tenfold when the process actually completes.

Looking forward to getting stuck in anyway. Haven't looked at many of the new cards so seeing them should be a surprise.
Jul 22, 2014 3:17 PM

May 2014
Wolfiexe said:
The "Waiting for Authorization" screen is great. I really like how the blue just circles round and round as if it were on an endless road, enveloping me into a trance which will no doubt increase my enjoyment of Naxxramas tenfold when the process actually completes.

Looking forward to getting stuck in anyway. Haven't looked at many of the new cards so seeing them should be a surprise.

Wow, that did not happen to me, I admit it was a wee bit confusing to navigate to actually play naxramus at first, but when I got in it just felt like playing a computer again, they were pretty, well computerish.
Jul 22, 2014 3:37 PM

Jun 2012
_Dazzle_ said:
Wolfiexe said:

Wow, that did not happen to me, I admit it was a wee bit confusing to navigate to actually play naxramus at first, but when I got in it just felt like playing a computer again, they were pretty, well computerish.

Yeah it just took a little while to get going, no doubt the servers will be going into overload with everyone trying to get on. So far it's kinda fun though, as new content is always nice. From playing against the first opponent, well...let's just say I think I need to rework a couple of my decks.
Jul 22, 2014 4:37 PM

May 2014
Wolfiexe said:

Yeah it just took a little while to get going, no doubt the servers will be going into overload with everyone trying to get on. So far it's kinda fun though, as new content is always nice. From playing against the first opponent, well...let's just say I think I need to rework a couple of my decks.

Practice decks are fine for beating Normal mode, and it seems these deck all revolve around deathrattles, so just focus on countering that.
Jul 22, 2014 4:48 PM

Jun 2012
_Dazzle_ said:
Wolfiexe said:

Practice decks are fine for beating Normal mode, and it seems these deck all revolve around deathrattles, so just focus on countering that.

Managed to get through it with my warrior deck, revolving mostly around weapons and minions to power (or to get powered by) weapons. I seemingly got pretty lucky with draws too or whatever because I beat the druid challenge without losing any HP. New cards look kinda fun. Trying to think of what they'll synergize well with.

Has anyone given the Heroic difficulty a try yet? I'm hearing that they're pretty challenging.
Jul 22, 2014 6:42 PM

Apr 2013
$20 is way cheaper than I thought it would be. I'm going to unlock all the wings with gold though, because I'm cheap like that.

Changes to the current meta are welcomed.

It's lagging so fucking hard on my iPad. I finished the first boss relatively easy, although I lost the first time becuase of that card that makes battle cry minions cost more. It just so happened that every card in my hand had a battlecry...

I stopped becuase it was getting too laggy. Will continue once blizzard gets their shit together.
Jul 23, 2014 2:38 AM

Oct 2011
Ok, constant server shutdowns didn't allowed to try heroic properly, but it looks somewhat challenging. So while getting a new cards is not a problem after wing is unlocked, there is a mod with almost non existent reward and challenge for the sake of challenge. Looks like Blizzard was very scared from scaring the masses by blocking some cards from them. Such decisions look pretty questionable to me.
Jul 23, 2014 3:14 AM

May 2014
Just finished the heroics, pretty fun actually, the druid class challenge was kind of a pain (took me like 4 games).

If anyone wants I can give decklists I used to beat the heroics, beat them all at first try with these decks.
Jul 23, 2014 10:26 AM

Jun 2011
1. Normal mode and Class challenge are piss easy.

2. Heroic mode is quite useless (and not "hard" per se, retarded AI with OP Hero Power is still retarded). Sure when you've beaten every heroic bosses (in a month) there's a card back (an ugly ass card back but hey... yay? nay! I mean : http://media-hearth.cursecdn.com/attachments/4/581/heroicnaxx.png come on) but that's hardly a decent prize for the "effort".

3. Quote from Zeriyah
"There will be a reason to replay Naxx content once you've acquired the cards - more information on that will be available at a later time." Where's it ? I see no reason, whatsoever, to replay anything in Naxx' except maybe the challenges for fun, Heroic mode is not fun... It's the Heroic mode... oh wow, much replay value, such Blizzard, so impressed.

4. Why the hell am I always going first ? I know stats proves that people that goes first win more than the ones that goes second but sometimes I just want to go second FFS.

5. All this hype and waiting for this... disappointed. The first expansion better comes fast. And DK better come fast too.

6. The new board is cool but exclusive to the Adventure mode... sigh.

All in all, I was going to actually pay with money and spend my gold on packs but not anymore, not worth it.
CrowsuJul 23, 2014 10:41 AM
Jul 24, 2014 1:46 AM

Oct 2013
not worth the hype (or pricetag) but it could be worse, hoping some of the upcoming cards will shake the meta.

Jul 24, 2014 10:22 AM
Feb 2013
Eeh, it was fun but only because it was free. Zero re-playability. Doubt i'll buy the remaining wings though; rather spend the g on arena.

Rather they spent more time on spectator, co-op, etc.
Jul 24, 2014 2:20 PM

Dec 2008
Threads merged
All threads have been merged into one.
Jul 24, 2014 2:43 PM

Mar 2013
Only card game worth playing is MtG.
[size=200]MAL AVATAR SYSTEM BLOWS
Aug 21, 2014 9:42 AM

Dec 2008
I recently started playing this. It's actually somewhat fun! It wasn't too hard to learn either. I still sometimes think I'm playing Yu-Gi-Oh when I have monsters on the field. My mind goes "HA! MY HEALTH IS SAFE!" but in fact, it's not, unless I have taunt :(
Aug 21, 2014 12:08 PM

Apr 2014
I just started playing it to get that mount in WoW. You needed like 3 wins for it.... After I lost like 5 times I deleted the game. I just suck at card games probably
Aug 21, 2014 12:33 PM

Feb 2014
So is this game as good as YGO?
Aug 22, 2014 11:31 AM

Aug 2014
It's a pretty fun game personally I think it's p2win to a certain extent rather you pay only to get the ideal deck you wan completed faster than free players end of the day a free player can still reach their ideal deck but takes a longer time.
Pros:
It's a online tcg can be played at home rather then going down to a card shop
Matchmakes you automatically with an opponent
F2P
Mobile version available(Only on ipad atm, android version coming out later this year)

Cons:
No Trading system
It's an online game so there might be a chance the game closes down and you lose all the effort you spent on the game (But its by Blizzard Entertainment so i doubt it will close down)

Well I used to play tcg a lot back then but I don't really have time nowadays so I would say this is a pretty good game for people who feel like playing tcg from time to time but no longer have the time to go down to card shops. Of course this are all my personal opinion feel free to comment on it
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games? ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Feb 11

51 by juanlqr »»
2 hours ago

» Favorite gaming cover art?

_Nette_ - 5 hours ago

0 by _Nette_ »»
5 hours ago

» What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?

Ex-Aid - Yesterday

4 by _Nette_ »»
6 hours ago

» Is MAL ever going to update it's UI?

Pineapplepirate - Dec 19, 2020

31 by Timeline_man »»
10 hours ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3719 by creepylurker »»
Yesterday, 2:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.