Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 15, 2009 5:52 AM

Apr 2008
kaminakun said:
slayer545-sama said:
kaminakun said:
correction to the above post... there is NOOOOOO ghoul Tsukune, that was simply the leftover vampire blood that's still within his body acting up

the battle was a bit over exaggerated IMO... nothing spectacular compare to the manga but I guess for this season, the battle is the best one there is

Even so it was Tsukune in Ghoul form, they just showed so nice stuff for 3rd season.

he did not loose his sanity through the fight,no. so there would more likely that he was just gaining powers of the blood.
Apr 19, 2009 1:25 PM

Jun 2006
I thought this was an alright episode. ^^

Though, I'm one of the people who think the first season is better. :3
Apr 30, 2009 4:14 PM
Feb 2009
I love this last episode, toching, the song is the best!!! um does any1 know if there is a third season????? cos i have been waiting ages (well same as every1 else) but i haven't heard from any of my friends that watch anime if there was going to be a third season?? if so when does it come out?? plss
May 7, 2009 9:43 AM

Apr 2009
i see you guys was talking about Tsukune in Ghoul form season 1 i think i should check the manga of it.
May 16, 2009 2:28 AM

Apr 2009
Third season of this? no thanks.

~The ending was ok.
Jun 30, 2009 4:31 AM

Jun 2009
third season? want it!! (without those bear and bat of course...)

after watching this, it make me wants to read the manga..
Jul 6, 2009 12:45 PM

Jul 2008
yeah i think i gonna start the manga too. you can say whatever you want, stupid fanservice, stupid storyline or stupid character development(kokoa didnt really made sense imo..) but i strangely totally enjoyed it. i think because of the music and nana mizuki. i really totally fell in love with her and the op. of course thats not all, the jokes were some kind lame but i laughed about them. so in the end i think it was a enjoyable serie. if nana mizuki is also to sing the next op/ed in the third season i will certainly watch it. 8/10 for me, like the 1st season.

Jul 20, 2009 1:19 PM

Jun 2009
Honestly? rather not have a third season unless it totally wraps things up, which it wouldn't :P

Overall, pretty average series, i don't expect a whole lot from ecchi harem comedies, and so i don't really get disappointed after watching them. 7/10 probably being a bit generous. Would've wanted Tsukune to acquire some sort of power before the last episode of the second season, all hes good for is getting his blood sucked and having 4-5 girls save him every episode =/ Also was kinda hoping for Tsukune to say something like "I wouldn't have hesitated if any one of my precious friends disappeared" or something along those lines lol but oh well. decent show, entertaining enough to get through.

And just something to add lastly, seems the main complaints are too much fan service and not following the manga closely enough, animes are always "slightly" off from the manga from what i've seen, almost always. Also, if you see "Ecchi" in the shows description and still decide to watch this and then complain about too much fan service - lol.

Just my thoughts.
Aug 7, 2009 8:49 AM

Aug 2009
HoaRy said:
Happy ending, as expected.

What's wrong with happy endings?

Anyways, I really like the ending and it would be really great to have a 3rd season!
Aug 12, 2009 3:34 AM

Mar 2008
Simply the worst show I've ever seen. Even much more worse than the already bad first season.

My first 3/10 without any doubts. I heavily regret starting this in some crazy hopes it could be better.
Aug 21, 2009 3:55 PM

Jul 2008
What do I think? This season was alot about fan service. And I think it was
GOOD fan service.
Aug 23, 2009 3:26 AM

Jun 2009
Good thing I didn't read the manga so I will score this without knowing the manga 9/10.

Great episode!

After reading so many spoilers about Tsukune having a ghoul power something.. now I seen it good thing

Haha wtf is that punishment lol

WTF GIN
ZinvyAug 23, 2009 3:57 AM
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Aug 25, 2009 8:30 PM
Jan 2009
That was a predictable ending to a bad show.

Manga is better.
Aug 28, 2009 5:25 AM
Aug 2009
Predictable fanservice is great 7/10
Sep 20, 2009 5:48 PM

Aug 2009
I give it 7/10 too. I wonder if there's gonna be a 3rd season

I'm a bandwagon whore

Ow. My Heart. <3
Dec 31, 2009 11:44 AM

Feb 2008
Totally destroyed Vampire Moka's character for pointless fanservice, filler character of their father. Epic failure

Feb 8, 2010 3:57 AM

Jul 2008
As everyone(almost) had said,
MANGA IS BETTER.
I just started reading the manga and i can already say the anime is nothing but a FAIL.
I ignore Ecchis so its fine but don censor them its irritating....
FOLLOW THE MANGA FOR GOODNESS SAKE
Season one's ending was okay so I dont have any deep grudges with that but...
THIS EPISODE IS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME.
TSUKUNE LOOKS LIKE HE IS CONSTIPATING AND ENDS UP HAVING BLOODSHOT EYES.
I hope there can be a remake that follows the manga properly T.T
~Bokura wa deau tameni koko e umare ochita
Toki wo tsumugu tashikana uta ni michibikare habataku yo~
Feb 23, 2010 2:13 PM
Apr 2009
What was yukari doing at the end of episode lol :D that looked just stupid
Apr 12, 2010 2:52 AM

Nov 2008
What the hell. I thought Tsukune had fallen for the white-haired Moka...? I'm pretty disappointed with the ending.
Apr 28, 2010 11:43 AM

Jun 2008
I liked the series, But i do really hope for a 3rd season as many others do
May 15, 2010 7:23 PM

May 2010
Yeah, the first season just seems to have more emotion and speaks to the viewers. The second season was just filled with fanservices and fillers
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jun 5, 2010 10:36 PM
May 2010
Need more Moka!
Jun 10, 2010 9:41 AM

Jun 2009
The Plotline lost me here. What's Tsukune fighting for anyway? He says he loves both Mokas and that they are the same but he keeps on fighting her father for his fatherly love of Moka!?!

This series started well, but around ep 7 all the characters start acting inconsistently with their original roles - thus Mizore moves from cool girl to stalker, Kurumu from femme fatal to an explicite wannabe-tramp as all the rest of the female characters are sexualized. Ruby worse of all (for most of the series) became known for the infamous 'many many things have happened...' - being stucked with only one line.

Tsukune at times acts like an idiot, at others acts like a complete sexist dounut, while the girls keep fighting for him and dying for him. It's one thing liking harem, but this resembles more like a 14 yrs old boy fantasy! Completely implausible!

Its a good thing this thing is over, it was going nowhere. Either they changed scenarist or writer in the middle of the series or he/she just run out completely of ideas, perhaps not even knowing how to finish the thing.
Jul 29, 2010 9:35 PM
Jun 2010
Horrible horrible ending....what a selfish dude sealing someone off again XD

Does he actually get together with someone in the manga....?
Jul 29, 2010 9:36 PM

Sep 2009
ending looks like ....filler ....>.>
Oct 19, 2010 5:35 PM

May 2010
sigh, I hate to say this but I think the best part of every episode of this season was the opening. although, the opening i thought was extremely entertaining for some reason so that's only natural i guess.
Oct 30, 2010 6:45 PM
Apr 2010
Casperkid said:
sigh, I hate to say this but I think the best part of every episode of this season was the opening. although, the opening i thought was extremely entertaining for some reason so that's only natural i guess.

I agree, the best part of the season was the opening. It's catchy and entertaining. <sarcasm>AND it has just as much plot as the anime! </sarcasm>

I liked the fact that Moka's vampire blood showed up in Tsukune, it was about time! And I loved Moka's dad, he plays with his hair just like Near from Death Note *.*

Apart from that, it ends pretty badly, no kiss, no decision, no victory, no nothing. But you know... "a lot of things happened" ^^
Nov 13, 2010 7:13 AM

Jul 2010
Pffff! , its to bad the season is over and still no season 3 :( , i want more episodes ... and more Moka :D

Reading the manga is not always just as fun as watching ;/
Dec 29, 2010 3:43 AM

Dec 2010
Maybe it's just from the point of view of someone who hasn't read the manga, but it seemed like both seasons we're extremely similar, following the same episodic format (except for the FINAL CLIMAAXX arc during the last few episodes), and having the same style of humour in each (except the crazy fanservice in this season was a bit too much for me O.O)

I liked this episode a lot, but the ending...well, it wasn't very conclusive, which means a hopeful season 3 ^^

Now I REALLY wanna see more of Ghoul form :O
Oct 16, 2011 11:56 PM

Feb 2011
op+ed+tsukune gettings kicked were the best parts of the entire series.....and can't forget that spanking either.

Hell i liked it...8/10
Nov 18, 2011 10:05 AM

Oct 2011
Did they ever have a kiss (Tsukune x Moka)? :D If I remember correctly, Moka just sucked his blood every time. ^^
SaraphNov 28, 2011 5:13 PM
Jan 16, 2012 9:50 PM

Jan 2012
I found this series a short time ago and just finished it, and I think I did like the first season more. I liked this one too, but I did feel it lost some substance that was filled in by fan-service.
If I was in Tsukune's place, I would have picked Kurumu by the middle of the first season XD
Jan 22, 2012 2:52 PM

Dec 2011
The fights in the entire series are really lame 1-hit-ko, only the last fight had some fighting in it and it wasn't even nearly enough. And they began to piss me off with that whole *stare* thingy, I get it should be fun but it gets annoying by the 3rd episode in the 1st season. And couldn't they kiss for once ? but anyway the fanservice was ok.
Jan 23, 2012 1:46 AM

Sep 2011
Meh, I don't really rate animes that bad unless its really distasteful, but yeah the anime needed a bit more fight scenes. I saw the fights coming near the end of the show everytime. The fan service was okay, story was lacking though..anyways to wrap it up; I would like to see a season 3, but seeing as how far past we are into dates I don't see it happening. I still think the story could continue if it even had one to introduce the other characters.
Feb 25, 2012 2:15 PM

Feb 2010
Where's my MokaxYukari? :[
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2012 10:27 PM
Sep 2011
I started reading the manga around episode 6 since nearly everyone was spoiling about the ghoul form.

And WOW the manga is more than 10x better than the anime. In fact the anime just throws out the manga plot line into a shredder.

Apr 9, 2012 6:17 PM

Mar 2012
Needed a more legit ending feeling... possibly romance with tsukune and moka.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/LuckyMango

http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/LuckyMango

Feel free to comment on my profile for anime recommendations.
Ill try my best to help! Remember don't message me. Comment!
Apr 9, 2012 8:39 PM
Mar 2012
can someone tell me why mokas dad says..... out of all the peopple that could have taken that rosarie off it had to be a human.... what did he mean by that im a bit confused
May 7, 2012 3:11 PM

Mar 2012
Ending was ok but nothing special

Overall, slightly better than the 1st season, first half of capu2 had some very funny stuff and some good fanservice of course

Being very generous, I would give this a 7/10 because there are some cute girls and fanservice
Jun 5, 2012 1:45 AM

Feb 2008
Wow, and here I was thinking the first season was bad.
5/10.
Aug 28, 2012 7:55 AM

Jun 2012
well it was not really a serrie with a great story but some how i enjoyed it prety much. i dont think there will be another season since it is long ago already but they had some lines that could prefer to another season and manga is ongoing so we never know.

also to people who say he will not be able to grow futher in ghoul form wel if you look to other vampire series when they got blood of a vampire in there system they needed to eat blood there selves and in some they even got prety powerfull. but i agree it would never be able to get stronger then the host so what we have seen now is prety much it.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Sep 4, 2012 9:02 AM

Jun 2012
Season 3? Season 3? What about a damn remake instead?
(>'_')>#
~Here's a waffle, please calm down...

"See that? She's cute and popular. You could say that her milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard. But YOU club President... your milkshakes are wasted on you. In other words, you're wasteful." ~D-Frag (Best.Reference.Ever.)
Oct 20, 2012 9:24 PM

Oct 2012
Ya the ending ( if you could call it that) didn't tie up any strings, i would watch a third season but i doubt they would make one its to late now but the story does allow for one
Oct 31, 2012 12:47 PM

Aug 2012
Ahhww! Ending made me tear up T_T

Finally "'Moka-San' 'Tsukune' 'Moka-San'" Thing had a purpose!
Pudding! Puuuudding!! ~ Kero-Chan
Dec 9, 2012 6:55 PM

Apr 2011
I knew he would have powers :o
Mar 7, 2013 6:49 AM
Oct 2012
I've just finished watching the anime. Tsukune seriously is a jerk imo. He practically makes Kurumu cry while he is so focused on saving Moka. Later when everything is over, he just had to say that he can't make his decision yet on who he would choose. Seriously, it seems like his hobby is breaking girls' heart. Is is already clear who's his first choice is, then he had to be the jerk who says 'Oh, sorry but I'm not able to make a decision yet'. What a douche lol
Mar 17, 2013 4:25 AM
Jul 2018
uggghh... What a Ending. I hope they atleast make a Season 3 or a dam 2-4 Ova Episode Ending or something. if you have seen "Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu" you also know they had 2 Seasons, First was the Intro, Second was a filler and then they had a a 4 Episode Ova Finale. This is what I want for this Anime But I guess it isnt gonna come anyways.

Good Series Both Deasons get a 9.5/10 from me.
Mar 17, 2013 4:31 AM

Dec 2012
Mikenzb said:
uggghh... What a Ending. I hope they atleast make a Season 3 or a dam 2-4 Ova Episode Ending or something. if you have seen "Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu" you also know they had 2 Seasons, First was the Intro, Second was a filler and then they had a a 4 Episode Ova Finale. This is what I want for this Anime But I guess it isnt gonna come anyways.

Good Series Both Deasons get a 9.5/10 from me.

You should read manga. It's 1000x better than this anime adaption. But after u read manga you will hate this anime for sure.
Mar 19, 2013 9:16 AM

Sep 2012
in outer Moka there are inner Mokas traits shown to, so that makes me believe that outer Moka is not totally fake it part of her what inner Moka suppresses deep inside herself, or at leas she was created of that part what inner Moka suppresses

it wold never work (Tsukune x Inner Moka) cause of her cold personality, any guy who dates inner Moka they wold feel lonely (& they wold brake up sooner or later), well most of the time, for a lot of reasons, 1 she never shows her feelings, my point is it will never work until ice in her heart melts away & she becomes more like the other girls

wold Moka's father tell 100% truth about it? no!!! cause it is a test, about is he worthy of Moka or not, if it wold not be test he wold have killed him easily!!! so the point is that the test continues
Mar 19, 2013 9:43 AM

Sep 2012
when Kokoa's father spanked her i was laughing hard LOL
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 10, 2008

56 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 14, 4:19 AM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Nov 5, 2008

59 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 13, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 4, 2008

52 by DAGardevoir »»
Mar 11, 11:20 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 17, 2008

61 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Oct 11, 2023 5:38 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Davison - Oct 1, 2008

139 by SlenderKS »»
Oct 6, 2023 9:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.