Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2013 9:05 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A Digimon genocide? Well damn, humans are just so cruel in this series from the way I see them now.

Well, I didn't think that Mercurmon would do that. I got respect for him in this episode now. I really dislike the scientists though as I consider them to be the real antagonists now.

>Ikuto, be strong!
;.;

May 23, 2013 4:41 AM

Sep 2008
Pretty intresting that we are going to have human as a main villian. Sure, Ken was one, but he joined the good guys. This guy is not going to do that if you ask me...
May 25, 2016 9:37 PM

Aug 2013
Kurata and his mass produced Ev... I mean Gizumon are quite the threat, and poor Merukimon. Whilst I'm not the biggest fan of how he went out Merukimon was pretty cool a shame to see him go.
Jul 12, 2016 3:41 AM

Feb 2013
Mercurimon died.
Yatagaramon defeated that "digimon" but Kurata escaped.
May 8, 2017 3:48 PM

Dec 2010
Tsukaji said:
Pretty intresting that we are going to have human as a main villian. Sure, Ken was one, but he joined the good guys. This guy is not going to do that if you ask me...

Yup. Totally diferent situation. Ken was more of a madman or crazy lunatic. Kurata is reasonable and factual. Just a appropriate depiction of someone that is scared of something different. Just like the most people were in the history of mankind.

I know he is wrong in Digimon and cruel, but considering he sees Digimon as an enemy because of some events happened, there is some sense in his action.

That`s make him a great villain.
Dec 10, 2022 3:13 AM

Feb 2020
R.I.P Mercurymon. :(

That Gizumon-XT was really strong. Fortunately, Yatagaramon was able to destroy it. It was cool finally to see Falcomon's Ultimate form.

Great character development for Ikuto again. He's been through so much during his young life.

So yeah, Kurata lost this match, but his evil plans has just only begun.
Oct 18, 2023 2:15 AM

Nov 2012
this whole rewatch I've been super surprised with how much I remember of all this lol, I had forgotten a lot more of tamers..maybe I was a lot younger when I watched tamers..
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Savers Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 23, 2013

7 by txqpx »»
Apr 17, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Digimon Savers Episode 1 Discussion

Tsukaji - Apr 19, 2013

16 by txqpx »»
Apr 14, 2:00 AM

Poll: » Digimon Savers Episode 39 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2013

6 by Leongolleyn »»
Apr 3, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Digimon Savers Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2013

6 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 28, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Digimon Savers Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2013

7 by Leongolleyn »»
Feb 28, 4:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.