MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Btooom! Chapter 62 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Btooom! »» Btooom! Chapter 62 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Btooom! Chapter 62 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

17 85.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

3 15.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

0.00%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 20

04-23-13, 5:44 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
June Bunch magazine!

A fair bit of this chapter has English in the raw version because of the supposed worldwide broadcast of the 8 chip clearing so if you can find the raw then you will be able to read quite a bit as is.

Murasaki san lies full of bullet holes. Himiko lies bleeding, unmoving.

The 8 chips are verified.

Flashback to Date-san winning the test game and being angry with the small prize money. He is promised he can play in the real game even though he's an insider. He blows his money on women. I swear one or more look like Hidemi clones. Nice view...

Back to the present...

Danger! But they check around and laptop guy concludes that it is safe to take off, they took them all out.

The heli with Date-san takes off. But then it stops and a soldier falls out! There is a rope tied to one of the skids! Murasaki san tied the rope on before she was riddlled with sub machine gun bullets. The soldier broke his leg.

Then Oda comes up, BIM in hand! Himiko gets up! The soldier's commander says to shoot Oda and the rope but he says no, you come get me first! The commander isn't worried about Oda's BIM since he says they need the chopper but Oda throws one of Himiko's burning gas grenades following through with Ryota's plan! It melts the commander on the chopper! It melts the soldier on the ground! The audience watches in horror aside from the head honcho who seems to be enjoying the drama.

Ryota is there with Hidemi saying Himiko and the guys did it!

Takanohashi is in another chopper but he is worried!

Laptop Tyrannos guy in the chopper tries to avoid the gas saying there are just two masks on board. The pilot is wearing one and so is Date-san. Laptop guy realizes that Date san was against them after all (a quadruple cross? quintuple? I have lost count). Realizes that this was all part of Sakamoto san's plan. Date-san punches laptop guy in the face, he falls but he grabs the commander's pistol.

Laptop guy calls Date-san human excrement and shoots him in the face through the center of the gas mask. Date-san's brains splatter against the ceiling. Laptop guy puts on the cracked gas mask. Oops...

The chopper lands. Laptop guy's arm is on the floor of the chopper, pistol there loosely. Still alive? Find out next month...

---

Volume 11 comes out soon, May 9th. Please support this manga, buy it either import or the English translations coming out now!
The News Club: Quality News and discussion (BD/DVD, CDs, manga, novels, games), and sales data (daily, weekly, half-yearly, yearly).

05-03-13, 9:14 AM

Hello! I would to thank you for sharing alot of awesome reviews up till here. In my opinion the laptop guy is probably dead he's just loosely hanging on to the pistol i doubt he can shoot. :) tho i still can't be too sure can i? :)

05-03-13, 10:33 AM

PieRatePEWPEW said:
Hello! I would to thank you for sharing alot of awesome reviews up till here. In my opinion the laptop guy is probably dead he's just loosely hanging on to the pistol i doubt he can shoot. :) tho i still can't be too sure can i? :)

You're welcome! Glad to know someone is reading them.

Yeah, it seems like a lot of people have died the last couple of chapters. Murasaki-san is not confirmed but she was shot at least 4 times right through from the back so I think she's dead. Date-san looks like his brains have splattered against the ceiling of the heli so I think he's dead. Laptop guy probably melted, commander melted, soldier melted... they're falling like flies!

The second-last anime BD has two short animes showing all the death scenes in the anime, they're cool! Looks like a new chapter is needed...
The News Club: Quality News and discussion (BD/DVD, CDs, manga, novels, games), and sales data (daily, weekly, half-yearly, yearly).

05-09-13, 11:06 AM

hpulley said:
PieRatePEWPEW said:

You're welcome! Glad to know someone is reading them.

Yeah, it seems like a lot of people have died the last couple of chapters. Murasaki-san is not confirmed but she was shot at least 4 times right through from the back so I think she's dead. Date-san looks like his brains have splattered against the ceiling of the heli so I think he's dead. Laptop guy probably melted, commander melted, soldier melted... they're falling like flies!

The second-last anime BD has two short animes showing all the death scenes in the anime, they're cool! Looks like a new chapter is needed...

well i'm pretty sure there are alot of people out there who are reading your summaries, they are just shy to say thank you ;)

05-09-13, 12:06 PM

This month's Bunch magazine is ordered and BTOOOM! 11 is already on its way even though I've already read all its chapters, gotta support it!

05-23-13, 9:01 PM

Thanks for the translation. Looking forward to the next one.

05-24-13, 11:56 PM

Next one is either sitting at home for me or should be here on Monday so chapter 63 translation will be here soon. You're welcome.

05-26-13, 1:43 PM

i just read btooom today and im grateful that i found ur summaries for the chapters i can't seem to find any raws thanks for all your summaries so far and im really excited for the next chapter :D

05-26-13, 2:10 PM

csal07 said:
i just read btooom today and im grateful that i found ur summaries for the chapters i can't seem to find any raws thanks for all your summaries so far and im really excited for the next chapter :D

Chapter 63 is here! Reading it now...

11-06-13, 12:26 PM

Woah, intense chapter. I thought that sun glasses guy would be a bigger enemy but nope, napalm right in his face and even Date was killed off.

11-06-13, 12:49 PM

HOLY SHIT. Everything is going out of control now indeed. Date sure had a fun life there this chapter though....

11-06-13, 12:58 PM

This was a good chapter. Seems like Date died. Too bad the guy in glasses had to shoot the gas mask, otherwise he could've saved himself.

11-06-13, 1:09 PM

Like the narration said. That escalated quickly XD

Both Napalm and Date dead? Shit got real. Dat melting! Dat head shot!

The VIPs smile was interesting. He's enjoying this hehe ^^

11-06-13, 4:31 PM

I did not expect to see Date die this soon. Then again, whenever you see a character's backstory in Btooom!, it usually means he/she won't be living for long. Just a trend I picked up.

11-06-13, 5:02 PM

Holy shit, pretty intense chapter

11-06-13, 6:49 PM

YES!!! Date is finally dead. And it's a fitting death for that selfish, back-stabbing bastard! It's a shame the Murasaki wasn't the one to blow his brains out.

If Date were a real person, I'd be hoping that he'd be eternally tortured in the after life.

11-06-13, 6:56 PM

Holy shit,shit got real this chapter.

Date got killed,shit.I wanted him to die for so long now but since he stuck to the plan and was actually going to help everyone escape I actually feel abit pissed that he died.

Other things I noticed:
A loli on the island?
11 players that have been yet to be introduced.
The guy named Seiya?Hmm,22 years old,maybe a former classmate of Ryouta and Oda?
Himiko is only 15 and Ryouta is 22!!!Quite the age gap 0///0

11-06-13, 10:50 PM

I still can't believe how there's 11 unintroduced characters. Still a lot to happen it seems.

11-07-13, 12:55 AM

Barion-Zara said:
I still can't believe how there's 11 unintroduced characters. Still a lot to happen it seems.

I bet one of them is the grand boss.

11-07-13, 10:34 AM

Stark700 said:
Barion-Zara said:

I bet one of them is the grand boss.
It seems like most or at least all are survivors on the island.

Was that a little girl shown this chapter!?

I really, really didn't expect Date-san to be shot. I'm not going to say he's dead for sure. No way. Not with everything that has happened.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices