Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 22, 2013 5:36 PM

Jul 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
-Rewatching-

oh GAWWWD *tears*
nooo, the inner senshi, damn you sailor Galaxia.
this scene most of all, and with the other inner senshi leaving their last message before disappearing was very touching.

but nooo, whyy????
They always last till the end, alongside Sailor Moon.

But I guess since there has been more focus on the Sailor Starlights this season (no more than the inner senshi of course) they will be in turn, be the ones to stand alongside Sailor Moon.

Sailor Pluto, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are still on their way. I just don't know why they didn't stick together :(.

:'(
Jun 3, 2013 1:39 AM

Apr 2008
Omg, this episode made me tear up. Season Ones ending, and this one :/ WHY ;_;
Aug 2, 2013 12:44 AM
Jul 2010
MoonxArtemis said:

oh GAWWWD *tears*
this scene most of all, and with the other inner senshi leaving their last message before disappearing was very touching.

Actually, I found that scene almost comedic since all the inner senshi were defeated almost in the first attack without them doing anything at all. In previous seasons they would had at least attempted a Sailor Planet Attack or a Sailor Planet Power but here they were completely worthless cannon fodder. It's like they had all forgotten all the techniques and attacks they previously learned. Heck, they even forgot how to do the Sailor Teleport when they were outside the barrier and not even Ami, with her supercomputer remembered it!
Aug 27, 2013 10:26 AM

Jan 2008
I agree with NFH. They have still 4 episodes left and what, Inner Senshi die after a single attack? Okay, Galaxia's strong and they probably wanted to add to her threat level and drama, but don't toss them away without any sign of trying or struggling just because you have too much characters in the main cast -.- In the first season finale I bawled like a little child, here my eyes got a little teary and that's it. Not what I expect from Sailor Moon drama.
Feb 18, 2014 9:09 AM
Mar 2013
Sailor Galaxia is OP but I think there's a good explanation for why she can OHKO the sailors. If I remember correctly, the Starlights said Galaxia attacked many other planets and collected their star seeds.

This means she's absorbed all of their power and become Super powerful. So then it only makes sense she could easily wipe out the inner sailors so easily. She literally is the strongest foe they've faced yet.

I'll admit that it wasn't very tear-worthy but I did feel a little sad. But what really got me was Serena's reaction to the fact that Galaxia had already taken Darien's star seed. So that's why Darien hasn't been returning her letters.
Jul 26, 2014 8:21 PM

Jul 2008
Holy crap she killed all of them and Mamoru...yeah they're screwed.
Aug 6, 2014 6:39 AM

Oct 2009
When Sailor Soldiers arrive into the sphere:
Sailor Star Healer: Why are you here?
Sailor Star Maker: We won't thank you for this!
Sailor Mars: That's not why we're here!
Sailor Jupiter: We want to protect our planet!

After Sailor Soldiers' Star Seeds are taken:
Sailor Star Healer: No way! Why? Why? For us?

YES WE LIED WE DID IT FOR YOU NOT FOR OUR PLANET AS WE TOLD YOU TWO MINUTES AGO god dammit.
Starlights think that they are the centre of the universe...

NFH said:
Actually, I found that scene almost comedic since all the inner senshi were defeated almost in the first attack without them doing anything at all.

The most funny and sad at the same time moment was when Sailor Moon tries to catch one of the lights from Sailor Mars when she disappears:

Now the only question left unanswered is who is Chibi Chibi?
SerhiykoAug 31, 2017 4:06 PM
Aug 24, 2014 9:03 PM

Feb 2008
Politoed said:

They did it in season one so they are probably doing it again. So it's hardly sad if they are just going to get revived.

NFH said:
Actually, I found that scene almost comedic since all the inner senshi were defeated almost in the first attack without them doing anything at all.

Yes, this just makes me dislike the season even more. The starlights should have died this episode and the inner senshi later. According to the preview, looks like everyone will die instead of starlights. Way to take out the characters we care about first, and leave the ones we don't care about for the last episode.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Sep 17, 2014 1:22 AM

Apr 2010
Too sad... they shouldn't have ended like that. :(
Sep 23, 2014 3:28 PM

Aug 2011
So Mamoru didn't reply to Usagi because he couldn't. :( and although it was ridiculous at how quickly the senshi died, I was still tearing up
Jun 27, 2015 11:55 AM

Aug 2013
Rei's "death" was quite powerfull, and its always badass seeing Usgai get serious like that. From the looks of it Mamuro has the earth crystal star seed which I guess makes him the equivalent of sailor earth.
Aug 18, 2016 10:43 AM

Mar 2016
THIS EPISODE MADE ME CRY

that is all
Nov 7, 2017 10:55 AM
Aug 2017
Sonic: Eternal Sailor Moon! Kill that Galaxia bitch!!!!!
May 1, 2018 3:56 AM
Aug 2014
Wow, the sailors were completely useless.

And of course the starlights weren't even grateful that they just saved their lives. Hope they won't die as swiftly as the sailors, but suffer a bit more.
Nov 3, 2019 8:36 AM

Aug 2008
What's she doing with that many star seeds? Making a star seed cake or something?
Nov 12, 2019 6:51 PM

Dec 2018
Just watched the English dub of this episode and I have to say that I enjoyed it.

Apr 2, 2020 9:15 AM

Jun 2015
NFH said:
MoonxArtemis said:

oh GAWWWD *tears*

Actually, I found that scene almost comedic since all the inner senshi were defeated almost in the first attack without them doing anything at all. In previous seasons they would had at least attempted a Sailor Planet Attack or a Sailor Planet Power but here they were completely worthless cannon fodder. It's like they had all forgotten all the techniques and attacks they previously learned. Heck, they even forgot how to do the Sailor Teleport when they were outside the barrier and not even Ami, with her supercomputer remembered it!

lmao, exactly what I thought
Jul 28, 2020 9:54 PM
Jul 2020
It was a good episode despite the (again) death of the Sailors ;-;
But during the episode I was thinking: Do the girls remember that there is a family on earth in danger like all other civilians? :v
Jan 31, 2021 7:02 AM

Aug 2016
She killed Jupiter and Tuxedo-Mask.......
I'm just gonna get isekai'd into the series real quick, so I can beat a bitch with a nail bat.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Feb 8, 2021 9:12 AM

Nov 2016
The inner senshi were done in dirty. We spent so much time with them, they could've at least tried something cool -.- they didn't deserve this ;_;

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 29, 2021 5:29 PM

Jun 2015
nooooooooooooo! I never imagined this had happened to Momo-chan! I thought he was wandering somewhere with a serious case of amnesia.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
May 5, 2022 4:28 PM

Sep 2011
omggggg noooo. I'm shaking right now and can't describe my feelings, I literally teared up a bit. :'(
What an intense episode. Inner Senshi, Minako-chan nooooo, you didn't deserve this, didn't deserve at all =(

Galaxia is the arch enemy for real. And the next episode it is Outer Senshi's turn. From the previews, it seems Uranus and Neptun's minds have been taken over by Galaxia.. Saturn, Pluton you two are the only hopes left.. I hope you can find a way to turn things around.

We finally found out what happened to Mamoru. I know the plane he was on was attacked in the first episodes but I didn't think his star seed was seized at that moment. Now this explains why he was missing the entire season

And Sailor Moon, I'm so sorry you went through all this =( damn
Jan 18, 2023 4:16 PM

Jun 2020
I knew there was a reason Mamo-chan wasn't responding! I knew he wasn't cheating on his Usagi with American hoes!
Nov 2, 2023 8:51 PM
Sep 2023
best episode all Sailor moon so far (the scout's deaths were a bit too much, tho, it feels too predictable that they will back in procably the next episode). Let's see if the next ones keep this quality, nice final of final season's argument.
Nov 17, 2023 7:01 AM

Jul 2012
Deeeyyymmm..
One of the most saddest episode on Sailor Moon series 😭
I am still hoping, all things will be back at the end..
Who knows..

And thats the reason why Mamo-chan hasn't reply her letter 😭
Deeeyymmm.. They got him right from the start (IK it's just for scenario purpose, but after so many season N the future they will had.. It feels hurt to watch)

One of the reason Sailor Moon series is one of the masterpiece is this reason.. The anime could be funny, cute girls with boring daily life, N sometimes drastical drama..

Nov 17, 2023 7:13 AM

Jul 2012
Reply to ZetaZaku
Politoed said:

They did it in season one so they are probably doing it again. So it's hardly sad if they are just going to get revived.

NFH said:

Yes, this just makes me dislike the season even more. The starlights should have died this episode and the inner senshi later. According to the preview, looks like everyone will die instead of starlights. Way to take out the characters we care about first, and leave the ones we don't care about for the last episode.
@ZetaZaku : learn the pattern, that every new season when something new coming (like character), that means they have some extra job / action to do..
Which mean all old character got erased / died in the process, then the new character time to shine.. While the main hero / heroine didn't / never die

Personally I am still curious with new sailor hidden power, like Chibi² or Saturn.. They certainly have something to turn back the table..
White_AliceNov 17, 2023 7:28 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 34 Discussion

MoonXArtemis - Apr 22, 2013

29 by CronoGlasses »»
Apr 8, 9:30 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 14 Discussion

MoonXArtemis - Apr 17, 2013

13 by kyojin_desu »»
Feb 25, 12:00 PM

Poll: » Sailor Moon Sailor Stars Episode 28 Discussion

ChrisNP - Jan 25, 2012

24 by White_Alice »»
Nov 16, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 33 Discussion

9 by Blueckot »»
Nov 4, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars Episode 32 Discussion

12 by Blueckot »»
Nov 4, 2023 10:05 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.