MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

SKET Dance Season 3?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» SKET Dance »» SKET Dance Season 3?

04-22-13, 12:56 AM

I was just wondering whether there will be a chance for a season 3 for SKET Dance (Past Episode 77). The manga is still being created

05-14-13, 10:03 AM

I think you mean second season. we're still waiting for some news to come up and we hear from second season but so far, nothing.
let's hope they go for the second season, THEN we can think about third season.
hgeronimo.png

05-30-13, 10:40 AM

hopefully we get it

05-31-13, 12:06 AM

Well some people assumed that starting from episode 52 is season 2. So if there is an episode after episode 77 it can be considered as season 3. So far on Animax channel it actually said episode 52 is season 2. I really hope the new season will come out because i really love the show.

OHHHHH if you want to see what happens after episode 77. Go watch the OVA. It's a little additional episode after epi 77. It's enjoyable as ever =)

08-09-13, 12:43 AM

77 is already much but just not enough for us right? i know dat feel bro. cmon SKET DANCE!!! appear already!!!!!

btw still remember eps 24-25? switch's past. its really sad. who would have thought that he had a difficult past? and seeing him crying like that...

08-09-13, 1:01 AM

13thDeath said:
77 is already much but just not enough for us right? i know dat feel bro. cmon SKET DANCE!!! appear already!!!!!

77 episodes is never enough.

LOTS of feels and great arcs have happened in the later parts of the manga and it'd be nice to see them animated. The Sket Dan trio is amazing.

08-09-13, 1:05 AM

The manga has already ended, but there's more than enough manga chapters for another 52 episodes, I think.

I want more Sket Dan as well :3

08-30-13, 4:21 PM

I just watched SKET dance, give me moar :/ I want Switch ON and all those episodes!!!

I couldn't bring myself to read the manga, because to me it lost too much comedy and phasing...I mean, I kinda think it's more valuable as an anime, then for instance any other series (I can't think of an example tho) because it focuses on that kind of comedy. And now I feel like there should be another season to end everything atleast, and I kinda don't wanna spoil myself the gags that would be in there....

WAAAH frustrating. I hate it when anime doesn't cover it till the end. Why can't they be like One Piece or those other shounens that go till the end, no matter what... (although, with those there is no end)
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!

08-31-13, 2:17 AM

i hope it too, just wait the news coming up.
"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can't take part; you can't even passively take part, and you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop." (Mario Savio)

03-08-14, 8:04 PM

I really want the next episodes of sket dance!!! I still can't get enough! Just let them graduate please!! they manage to have new interesting characters in the last part so don't let it end yet!!!!

04-07-14, 3:51 PM

still nothing QQ

04-28-14, 8:34 PM

are they still have season 3?? what happen? We want season 3.....

Im still looking forward for it :(

i watch episode 78... humnnn,,,when it continue?

04-30-14, 2:51 AM

There will be no third season.
The main reason is that first anime failed to boost sales of the manga,if the manga had sold more probably the anime had been longer.

06-09-14, 11:15 PM

kiDnameDSkia said:

WAAAH frustrating. I hate it when anime doesn't cover it till the end. Why can't they be like One Piece or those other shounens that go till the end, no matter what... (although, with those there is no end)

This. Makes me sad that awesome pieces like Gintama and Sket Dance go into hiatus while others never frigging end. TT___TT;
Strigiformes's Favorite Anime (In No Particular Order)

Gintama
Sket Dance
Kaidan Restaurant
Golden Time
Toradora

[url]http://myanimelist.net/Strigiformes&sclick=1[/url]

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices