Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Devil Is a Part-Timer! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Emi or Chi-chan?
Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
May 18, 2013 6:09 AM
Aug 2012
Orsonius said:
Soo much bad taste in here. Emi is worst girl of the season.

What a coincidence, that how i feel about people voting for the annoying loli. Guess her big boobs/dumb personality attract a lot of attention. But that's just my thoughts.

May 18, 2013 6:32 AM

Dec 2012
Well this turned to a hate thread pretty quickly. It's like a universal rule in rom/com if you like a main heroine you have to hate the other.
May 18, 2013 6:40 AM
Dec 2012
tsudecimo said:
if you like a main heroine you have to hate the other.

LOL Words of wisdom maybe.

I for one want Maou to end up with Kisaki the manager though it's unlikely to happen.
May 18, 2013 8:10 AM

Sep 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

What a coincidence, that how i feel about people voting for the annoying loli. Guess her big boobs/dumb personality attract a lot of attention. But that's just my thoughts.

So you're saying that this high school girl with this kind of boobs and this figure is a loli. Guess you have yet to learn what a loli is. How is it even possible to say this after seeing her in the ending ?
May 18, 2013 8:16 AM

Sep 2011
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Darklight0303 said:
Warteboy said:
Chiho, not trying to be rude but I think Emilia's kind of a b****
Especially shown in the episode 7 stair scene

Since we're being frank I think Chiho is an airhead ditz with no redeeming qualities save for an abnormally curvy body o/
agreed, she also had no real chemistry with the characters or to comedic scenes. The show would be more enjoyable without her

Hell the new girl already has more chemistry with the characters in roughly 10 minutes than chi has for the past 7 episodes

The 1 joke involving chi chan that was kind of funny was her face when maou walks in on her in episode 5 i think

Dude i agree with that fully. Every time i see her i just mutter "Annoying side character!! Just go away already!!" The show would have been much better without a big-boobed airhead.

Gotta say Suzuno really shined this episode. But still Maou and Emi has the better chemistry not to mention their verbal fights/abuses are really enjoyable.
I like maou and emi's chemistry alot but the chemistry between maou and ashiya is the best in the show, when those 2 are together something really funny happens

Though maou and emi's chemistry is one of the best MC x MC relationships i can think of, the dialogue between those two just works and i look foreword to seeing how it will act when the romance finally starts

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 18, 2013 9:57 AM

Apr 2008
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Darklight0303 said:
Warteboy said:
Chiho, not trying to be rude but I think Emilia's kind of a b****
Especially shown in the episode 7 stair scene

Since we're being frank I think Chiho is an airhead ditz with no redeeming qualities save for an abnormally curvy body o/
agreed, she also had no real chemistry with the characters or to comedic scenes. The show would be more enjoyable without her

Hell the new girl already has more chemistry with the characters in roughly 10 minutes than chi has for the past 7 episodes

The 1 joke involving chi chan that was kind of funny was her face when maou walks in on her in episode 5 i think

Dude i agree with that fully. Every time i see her i just mutter "Annoying side character!! Just go away already!!" The show would have been much better without a big-boobed airhead.

Gotta say Suzuno really shined this episode. But still Maou and Emi has the better chemistry not to mention their verbal fights/abuses are really enjoyable.
I like maou and emi's chemistry alot but the chemistry between maou and ashiya is the best in the show, when those 2 are together something really funny happens

Though maou and emi's chemistry is one of the best MC x MC relationships i can think of, the dialogue between those two just works and i look foreword to seeing how it will act when the romance finally starts

Well that's a given since it's leader and second in command kind of thing. The dynamic is naturally more tight.
May 18, 2013 9:58 AM

Apr 2008
Arlia said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

So you're saying that this high school girl with this kind of boobs and this figure is a loli. Guess you have yet to learn what a loli is. How is it even possible to say this after seeing her in the ending ?

Not helping your case and only makes us hate her more. Which reminds me she really needs to GTFO from the ED.
May 18, 2013 10:20 AM
Aug 2012
Arlia said:
Dragon_Slayer_X said:

Well let me rephrase that........the annoying shorty with over-sized breasts really needs to shut her mouth and go away. Also that picture makes her look more like a fappable material than anything cute. I am glad i skipped the ed. I will just listen to the osts later.

May 18, 2013 8:26 PM

Mar 2013
Guys, guys... Chill it. The chiho supporters were only stating their opinion. Though I agree that this ..needs an 'IMO' in it.. ~___~ .. it's offensive if you say it like that :

Orsonius said:

Emi is nowhere near worst, nor is Chi-chan... The only problem here is that Chi-chan's traits is not as interesting as Emi.. Emi is an arch-angel Hero while Chi-chan is a highschool genki girl.. I would personally love to see two rivals fall in love with each other as this kind of thing is rare compared to a typical highschool genki falling for the MC.. To be frank, I don't hate other people's opinions but I'm just disappointed that there are still quite number of people who still likes the typical heroine types..
Azai-kunMay 19, 2013 2:56 AM
May 18, 2013 8:42 PM
Dec 2012
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
the chemistry between maou and ashiya is the best in the show, when those 2 are together something really funny happens

Agreed lol Ashiya is likely to live with Maou as a butler even if Maou ended up with any girl.
May 18, 2013 9:12 PM

Jul 2012
Red is cool and all but Watermelons
May 18, 2013 11:42 PM

Sep 2012
Darklight0303, I have to say you that I voted Emi in this poll. I was just pointing the fact that Chiho is not a loli here. I don't really care about this character to begin with. But hating her ? That seems a little too much.
May 19, 2013 10:07 AM

Jul 2012
Arlia said:
Darklight0303, I have to say you that I voted Emi in this poll. I was just pointing the fact that Chiho is not a loli here. I don't really care about this character to begin with. But hating her ? That seems a little too much.

never is too much for fanboys

Arce0LanCeR said:
Guys, guys... Chill it. The chiho supporters were only stating their opinion. Though I agree that this ..needs an 'IMO' in it.. ~___~ .. it's offensive if you say it like that :

Orsonius said:

Emi is nowhere near worst, nor is Chi-chan... The only problem here is that Chi-chan's traits is not as interesting as Emi.. Emi is an arch-angel Hero while Chi-chan is a highschool genki girl.. I would personally love to see two rivals fall in love with each other as this kind of thing is rare compared to a typical highschool genki falling for the MC.. To be frank, I don't hate other people's opinions but I'm just disappointed that there are still quite number of people who still likes the typical heroine types..

im going to say this...
firts- of course emi has traits interesting with maou ,she knows him from the other world at least she developed so much "hate" to "kill him" that is why she does that to him,

second- emi and chiho are from differents worlds where chiho world doesnt have magic while emi's world have magic ,demons ,angels ,etc ,stupid comparison,

thirth- they are not rivals(rivals=/=enemies) she fucking hate him to the level to "kill" him and it isnt that rare romance just search some manga

fourth- the type of genki never gets with the mc at least as rare than rivals as u asked ,yeah she is the typical as you say ,even i dont like those types ,but here i am liking her ,
also i want to add this u ill see a lot of heroines with superpowers or not human characteristics (they are pretty typical)vs the normals one in the same serie.
Feer19May 19, 2013 10:12 AM
May 19, 2013 11:35 AM

Mar 2009
usually ill go for the long hair Emi... but Chi-chan is soo cute that ill pick her over Emi
May 19, 2013 6:41 PM

Nov 2012
Who cares about Emi or Chi-chan, we all know the best is Maou's Landlord. After all her pictures could be use as a weapon, and he can get free rent. It's a win win situation.
May 19, 2013 6:48 PM

Apr 2011
I pick all of you guys, so moe' :)
May 19, 2013 9:31 PM

Mar 2013
Feer19 said:
im going to say this...
firts- of course emi has traits interesting with maou ,she knows him from the other world at least she developed so much "hate" to "kill him" that is why she does that to him,

second- emi and chiho are from differents worlds where chiho world doesnt have magic while emi's world have magic ,demons ,angels ,etc ,stupid comparison,

thirth- they are not rivals(rivals=/=enemies) she fucking hate him to the level to "kill" him and it isnt that rare romance just search some manga

fourth- the type of genki never gets with the mc at least as rare than rivals as u asked ,yeah she is the typical as you say ,even i dont like those types ,but here i am liking her ,
also i want to add this u ill see a lot of heroines with superpowers or not human characteristics (they are pretty typical)vs the normals one in the same serie.

First : I didn't say traits interesting 'with' Maou... I said she has better character depth, role whatever you call it compared to Chiho who's only a genki with the role of having a crush with Maou..

Second : lol, it's a valid comparison. Emi's superpowers is one of the reason that made her a better role compared to Chi-chan who has no superpowers.. hence falling in love with Maou who also has superpowers makes Maou and Emi the badass couple no?

Third : Hate him to the point that she wants to kill him.. ok I'll rephrase that to "arch-enemies" sounds better to you? Not that rare? I've been watching a lot of romance animes and in 70% chances that a typical genki/soft/shy types were always the ones who will end up with the MC.. Take Mashiro-iro symphony for example.. if you're so confidant then suggest me some...

Fourth : As I have explained in the third, 70% chances genki will always win, unless they're childhood friends though.. If you say heroines with superpowers are common then maybe you're right but what I'm saying is rare is the 'hate to love' type of romance.. Heck some of the 'superpower' heroines like you said is supposed to be typically soft/shy/genki...

meh I just hate genki/shy/soft types.. too bloody common in animes/manga and even visual novels... but you gotta admit, Emi has a better role,depth,characteristics and chemistry compared to Chi-chan.. easily makes her the best girl in the whole damn series... period
Azai-kunMay 19, 2013 9:42 PM
May 19, 2013 9:38 PM

Dec 2009
Honestly I don't know, plus I usually fall for the girls who have a crush on the guy.

Emi is a cute relationship but... with her evil looks sometimes (not your always peaceful beautiful looks IMO) its a turn off for me if I have to choose, plus the fact being they are The Hero and the Dark Lord... if I were to choose Emi I'd feel like I'd be betraying Emi because of the fact that he killed her father... and that they're arch enemies in situation and name.

As for Chiho, a cute maiden in love having a crush on a guy is always adorable! I'm such a sucker for those. ... but when I think about the fact that he's a Dark Lord, going out with a human ... I don't know.
But I also love the new character with a kimono, the girl who just moved in ... I think her name was ... Suzuka?
May 21, 2013 4:32 PM

Jul 2012
Arce0LanCeR said:

First : I didn't say traits interesting 'with' Maou... I said she has better character depth, role whatever you call it compared to Chiho who's only a genki with the role of having a crush with Maou..

Second : lol, it's a valid comparison. Emi's superpowers is one of the reason that made her a better role compared to Chi-chan who has no superpowers.. hence falling in love with Maou who also has superpowers makes Maou and Emi the badass couple no?

Third : Hate him to the point that she wants to kill him.. ok I'll rephrase that to "arch-enemies" sounds better to you? Not that rare? I've been watching a lot of romance animes and in 70% chances that a typical genki/soft/shy types were always the ones who will end up with the MC.. Take Mashiro-iro symphony for example.. if you're so confidant then suggest me some...

Fourth : As I have explained in the third, 70% chances genki will always win, unless they're childhood friends though.. If you say heroines with superpowers are common then maybe you're right but what I'm saying is rare is the 'hate to love' type of romance.. Heck some of the 'superpower' heroines like you said is supposed to be typically soft/shy/genki...

meh I just hate genki/shy/soft types.. too bloody common in animes/manga and even visual novels... but you gotta admit, Emi has a better role,depth,characteristics and chemistry compared to Chi-chan.. easily makes her the best girl in the whole damn series... period

i confuced the word 'traits' with 'tratos' (spanish word who sounds alike) ,so i assumed it was 'treatments' (tratos), therebefore i ill rewrite my reply.

emi is by far more developed than chiho that is why you see more interestings traits, hope the autor will do something about it,
you weren´t making a comparision? then tell us
hate-love are rare but they usually are rivals or less than enemies its kind of stupid falling in love with your father killer and a genocidal dont you think? sure he can redeem from now in this new world but, if i was emi i ill never forget that easly
thanks for putting mashiro iro as spoiler ,btw i didnt watched it, just saying,and you could choose not to watch a vn adapted ...They usually have those types of girls you dont like, also if you dont like one of those routes then play the game end of story,

its supposed to be 70% becouse 3 of 5-7 girls from a vn are usually soft/shy/genki ,that is an accurate percent i dont see anything wrong, superpower belongs to every type doesn´t matter which one....
yes they are common in BISHOUJO GAMES not all of the visual novels are like that.
emi has way more interactions with everyone 'cause she is a stalker ,and chiho is just main-secundary for now idk

i ill quote this - note:he said rivalry, i guess he referred to the fight they usually have
JOHJ said:
I'd prefer they keep the great rivalry between Emi and Maou, rather than play up a romance angle. It's perfect to develop into a kind of grudging respect and friendship that they'll never admit out loud, but I think bringing romance into it will make the comedy lose out.

I'm usually not much of a fan of characters like Chiho but she really won me over, too.
Feer19May 21, 2013 4:48 PM
May 21, 2013 5:10 PM

Jul 2008
I can't really choose, but I feel it will be Emi in the end.
May 22, 2013 3:06 AM

Mar 2013
Feer19 said:

i confuced the word 'traits' with 'tratos' (spanish word who sounds alike) ,so i assumed it was 'treatments' (tratos), therebefore i ill rewrite my reply.

emi is by far more developed than chiho that is why you see more interestings traits, hope the autor will do something about it,
you weren´t making a comparision? then tell us
hate-love are rare but they usually are rivals or less than enemies its kind of stupid falling in love with your father killer and a genocidal dont you think? sure he can redeem from now in this new world but, if i was emi i ill never forget that easly
thanks for putting mashiro iro as spoiler ,btw i didnt watched it, just saying,and you could choose not to watch a vn adapted ...They usually have those types of girls you dont like, also if you dont like one of those routes then play the game end of story,

its supposed to be 70% becouse 3 of 5-7 girls from a vn are usually soft/shy/genki ,that is an accurate percent i dont see anything wrong, superpower belongs to every type doesn´t matter which one....
yes they are common in BISHOUJO GAMES not all of the visual novels are like that.
emi has way more interactions with everyone 'cause she is a stalker ,and chiho is just main-secundary for now idk

i ill quote this - note:he said rivalry, i guess he referred to the fight they usually have
JOHJ said:
I'd prefer they keep the great rivalry between Emi and Maou, rather than play up a romance angle. It's perfect to develop into a kind of grudging respect and friendship that they'll never admit out loud, but I think bringing romance into it will make the comedy lose out.

I'm usually not much of a fan of characters like Chiho but she really won me over, too.

If Emi is more developed than Chiho, it means that she is better than Chiho. The author might not be doing anything, making Emi more developed is hinting that he intend to make Emi more interesting than Chiho, whose only there because of the requirement of a 'normal' character. What do you mean I didn't made a comparison? I did compare Emi with Chiho in terms of Emi's special traits which was Superpowers. Yes, it's kinda stupid to fall for the murderer, in REAL LIFE... You do realize this is an anime don't you? Here, logic does not matter. Emi knows that Maou is a cause of the despair but there's this thing what we call "Developments".. Emi who hates Maou can slowly fall for Maou with 'developments'.. Maou is slowly starting to be a good guy and Emi is slowly seeing the light in him which can be a romantic 'development'.. I for one, would love to see a certain girl who hates a guy but later fell in love with him because of his kind heartedness in 'ANIME'.. Heck Maou didn't really kill her father directly. Furthermore, If you put it that way, why should Chiho fall in love with Maou who is a demon lord that caused despair to humans? Don't you think Chiho should resent (hate) Maou too? Your argument is invalid my friend.

About the VN, I laughed at this. What I meant that even in VNs the 'TRUE ROUTE' will always usually be the normal/genki/shy types. Clannad, Kira Kira, Little Busters etc etc.... Dude, Toradora is considered rare.. you seldom see a Tsundere like that gets a damn good ending in most animes now.

Normal/Genki/Shy are common in all types. Anime, Manga, bishoujo games (not all but MOST).. You should go watch more romance anime and read more romance manga. You should realize what I meant by these.

About that Quote, please that is more ridiculous than your argument.. Become friends? Making both of them just friends will spoil the entire developments that had showed from the beginning of the story. If you wanna make them friends, the author should just have made Emi the Hero a GUY instead of a girl.. making the Hero a girl is the whole point of this to make it into a Romance development which the author is clearly trying to show right now, but you wouldn't understand that. Comedy won't lose out if there is romance between them as she is a Tsundere. You can make plenty of comedies with Emi if she fall for Maou with her Tsundere personality.. Heck instead of decreasing the comedy, it will actually increase it.

I'm not forcing my opinion but you just have to accept the reason why Emi has more votes than Chiho right now and of course the fact the typical normal types are too much in romance animes. But you have you reasons why you like Chiho so I'm not forcing you to change your likings.
Azai-kunMay 22, 2013 4:10 AM
May 22, 2013 3:11 AM

Apr 2010
I'm still rooting for Watermelon-chan.. Even tho it's already quite obvious who will win Maou.
May 22, 2013 7:13 PM
Jan 2008
Each girl has their strong points. Chiho is the cute and bubbly innocent youth in love with Maou, Emi is the tsundere/conflicted young lady who has to struggle with her feelings, and Suzuno is the proper girl who just moved in next door. They all have strong and weak points, so I can't really pick one, although Chiho is so cute and Emi's facial expressions make me cringe. Otherwise I don't strongly like or dislike any of them.
May 23, 2013 5:48 AM

May 2010
Emi (your vote)

I hate characters like Chi.
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
May 23, 2013 9:44 PM

May 2011
Tough choice, but Chi-chan take my spot.
May 24, 2013 12:25 AM

Mar 2012
I want to change my vote to the manager at MgRonalds.
Let's go bowling.
May 24, 2013 12:42 AM

Jun 2012
I like Emilia more than Chiho, but for who should be together with Maou, I don't know.

May 24, 2013 12:50 AM

Sep 2012
Emi of course.
onepineMay 24, 2013 12:56 AM
May 24, 2013 12:54 AM

Apr 2008
-Shiori said:
Emi of course.http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=588249&show=180

That picture alone is all the reason I need to choose Emi for all time
May 24, 2013 3:09 AM

Jan 2010
they're both bad characters imo

Zandatsu (斬奪 - "cut and take")
May 24, 2013 3:46 AM
Jun 2012
-Shiori said:
Emi of course.

May 24, 2013 4:33 AM

Sep 2012
noireo said:

Wow O.O thanks
May 24, 2013 5:25 AM

Aug 2010
noireo said:
-Shiori said:
Emi of course.

That really reminds me of Yui from SAO hehe.

But damn the pic is cute!!! <3 From which volume is it?
May 24, 2013 5:34 AM

Sep 2012
Barion-Zara said:

That really reminds me of Yui from SAO hehe.

But damn the pic is cute!!! <3 From which volume is it?

Baka-tsuki says its volume 7.
scan
onepineMay 24, 2013 5:39 AM
May 24, 2013 1:36 PM
Jan 2008
Now that I know more about Suzuno, my ranking goes like this:
1 - Suzuno
2 - Chiho
3 - Emi

Emi gets on my nerves sometimes when she starts up with her attitude, but it makes sense because of her relationship with Maou. Chiho is sooooo cute and bubbly and I can't get enough of her (and her face, heh). Suzuno is wonderful.
May 27, 2013 12:50 AM

May 2012
Not a huge fan of tsundere. But Emi is one of the few acceptable tsundere for me.

Chiho gets on my nerves. Its not as if she's a bad character or anything. Just that I prefer Emi over Chiho. Imo

Novel spoiler:

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags.

LunaMay 28, 2013 2:35 AM
Sword in hand, a warrior clutches stone to breast. In sword etched he his fading memories In stone, his tempered skill By sword attested, by stone revealed. Their tale can now be told
May 27, 2013 3:41 AM

Apr 2008
Tommk said:
Not a huge fan of tsundere. But Emi is one of the few acceptable tsundere for me.

Chiho gets on my nerves. Its not as if she's a bad character or anything. Just that I prefer Emi over Chiho. Imo

Novel spoiler:

Oh my god that is the pinnacle of adorable *w*

Mod Edit: Modified quote.
LunaMay 28, 2013 2:36 AM
May 30, 2013 11:47 AM

May 2013
Emi is a leading star with Maou, they make contrast between hero and devil.
Although Chi-chan is so cute and has important role in love-comedy side.
cml-p
May 30, 2013 12:04 PM

Jan 2013
Emi ftw. Really, if you had to decide between a half-angel and a girl who works in MgRonalds it wouldn't be much of a choice.
May 30, 2013 12:42 PM

Jan 2012
Maou and Emi
May 30, 2013 1:40 PM

Aug 2011
Emi all the way..

Her dressing, intelligence, personality (No i don't mean the boobs), and ability to adapt into different world instantly makes her near perfect.. character..

Not to mention she's the most perfect tsundere figure i've ever seen..
May 30, 2013 7:47 PM

Sep 2008
Chusaki said:
Alsiel!

Nothing beats the bromance of Ashiya and Maou...
May 30, 2013 11:15 PM

Sep 2011
Scrypt said:
Chusaki said:
Alsiel!

The truth

How could you not love the bromance after learning the hardships they faced in their construction days.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 30, 2013 11:53 PM

Oct 2011
Chiho. Though I know he will end up with the landlord.
May 31, 2013 1:56 AM

May 2010
Chi-chan,I choose you!
May 31, 2013 2:00 AM

May 2010
Iasuru said:
Chiho. Though I know he will end up with the landlord.

Lol,I salute you!
Jun 1, 2013 9:56 AM
May 2013
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Scrypt said:
Chusaki said:
Alsiel!

The truth

How could you not love the bromance after learning the hardships they faced in their construction days.

I felt the feels on that one
Jun 1, 2013 10:28 AM
May 2013
Barion-Zara said:
I know this might be too early but I've seen a lot of differences in opinions which people prefer to end up with Maou? Not fav.
So who do u guys currently prefer.

Personally I like both of them a lot but I'd say currently it's Chiho. Nothing sure yet since it's still early.

I like Chiho for her cuteness and Emi for her Tsundereness XD

This is exactly how I feel, so often its the cute girl who wins and normally I root for the tsundre who doesnt have a chance to win but in this case its a serious chance of 50/50 where both have an equal chance of winning.
Jun 1, 2013 3:26 PM
Jun 2012
Maybe I'm the only one, but when I see the last picture of Chi-chan and the way she's looking back with that sly smile I think that Chi-chan is going to turn out to be really evil or something. I've been waiting for her to "show her true colors" for several ep's but at this point I'm starting to think that it's just how the artist did the shot. I was thinking she was a succubus or something. I really thought I was on to something when they have all sorts of shots of Chi-chan in different cloths and situations that make it look like she's lived through many generations. They also have this theme of clocks around her and even on her dress in the last shot. The last little thing I noticed is that some of the shots of her in the OP (I think) show her looking a lot more serious then her usual self. A good example of this is it showing her practicing archery and she gets it right in the bullseye.

All these little things COULD add up to something, or at least I thought so.
Jun 1, 2013 3:31 PM

Dec 2009
I was maybe going towards the new heroine, but now that I know her true identity I hate to have her as a heroine candidate.

I choose Chi-chan because she's young, cute, adorable, and sweet but especially because she has a crush on Maou.
Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

621 by bakakisima »»
Apr 4, 9:55 AM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

345 by foofooplay »»
Mar 21, 9:27 PM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2013

328 by NutsTheBerker »»
Mar 16, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 2, 2013

374 by Ailastara »»
Feb 26, 3:30 PM

Poll: » Hataraku Maou-sama! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2013

483 by 0ssi »»
Jan 24, 4:07 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.