MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Episode 14 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai »» Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Episode 14 Discussion

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
View Poll Results: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai Episode 14 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

83 55.70%
4 out of 5: Liked it

40 26.85%
3 out of 5: It was OK

20 13.42%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

5 3.36%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.67%
Voters: 149

12-20-10, 10:11 AM

What's with the new little kid characters? I thought that blond haired chick was Takano but when she said her full name in the en i was like wait what? Oh wait nvm i guess that was her... wow she had a horrible past life. . . poor kids! That guy is worse than Sataco's Uncle! I think it was so epic when she bit his finger! It was like so gross but awesome! lol anyway i cant wait to see the NEW Hinimizawa with EVERYONE else! 'the main characters' ahaha X'D all in all it was a great episode even though it was all about Takano =) she was so cute as a little kid X3

12-22-10, 9:25 PM

Kittenia said:
Hanyuu ~ <3
Aaaaannndddd, I always wondered who that crying girl was, in the opening. I thought it was, perhaps Satoko? But her hair, seemed rather different, now I'm convinced it's most likely Takano. :0

Yeah, that's what I think now, too.

If there's nothing more I like than a heartless villain, it's a heartless villain with some good, meaty back story behind them. This actually made me understand Takano and like her a little, and even feel a little sorry for her - but I feel her angry prayer was granted and twisted around to something much worse - the happiness she wanted was twisted into something evil and unbecoming. So while I like Takano for her character development and heartless murdering side, I still dislike what she has become. Blehhhh.

New OP bits are also exciting to see. :)

12-27-10, 5:55 AM

I hate Takano and I found this episode really boring @.@

01-01-11, 3:07 PM

-kassy- said:

Same here.

04-14-11, 5:06 AM

D:
what happened to Takano?
Cake = :D
"apa" apachai's wise words
http://bit.ly/a5VFVB

06-19-11, 12:56 PM

Not the best cliffhanger to end it at...
"OMG! Is she going to die from the lightning!? Oh, no wait, this entire episode is a flashback. She'll live, Unfortunately."

I died laughing at the preview for the next episode! (no actual spoiler inside, just to save space)

07-01-11, 9:51 AM

Zfish9 said:
Not the best cliffhanger to end it at...
"OMG! Is she going to die from the lightning!? Oh, no wait, this entire episode is a flashback. She'll live, Unfortunately."

I died laughing at the preview for the next episode! (no actual spoiler inside, just to save space)

Lol, at the spoiler tag, and yea, the ending wasn't the best, but man... that guy deserves to get his thumb bitten off!!!

04-23-12, 12:13 AM

After the atrocities that was the past 3/4 episodes, this episode was pretty good. Too bad that maniacal laugh at the end ruined nearly all the development given to Takano.
"The end of happiness, the beginning of truth."

06-14-12, 4:12 PM

That orphanage was so fucked up. Where's Johan Liebert when you need him?!
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

06-30-12, 11:07 AM

I don't want to feel bad for Takano, but it's hard not to. The poor thing. It's no justification for her actions though (at least right now).

This episode was kinda boring to me though~ I wanna go back to Keiichi and Rika!
Modified by fishergirl16, 06-30-12, 2:55 PM
Takeuchi said:
We never did anything wrong. Just...time has passed and changed it all. Promises to tears. Vows to wounds. A dear person...into a wonderful memory inside the eternity.

08-03-12, 1:32 PM

i wonder why her grandfather didnt take care of her after her parents dead ... or may be he was already dead at that time ... but how Takano could run away from the guy in the forest after biting his fingers ? !! it seems that he would kill her at that time

08-13-12, 6:43 AM

-kassy- said:

Agreed. I like how she had a backstory, but it seemed kind of halfbaked, especially since they already used the child abuse plot device with Satoko.

Ah well, hopefully mect episode will be better.

12-25-12, 9:34 PM

Oh man, Hanyuu in the opening?
A+
Formerly gutsyGumshoe

01-03-13, 12:39 AM

Even at a young age Takano didn't take shit! She bites dudes fingers off, challenges gods (twice; next ep as well) out runs a gang of adult men many times..

Bad ass kid

01-30-13, 9:17 PM

Beedlebud said:
-kassy- said:

Agreed. I like how she had a backstory, but it seemed kind of halfbaked, especially since they already used the child abuse plot device with Satoko.

Ah well, hopefully mect episode will be better.

I think the same, child abuse again -_-

06-19-13, 1:00 AM

i don't know either to feel bad for takano or not at all..

oh and that preview, Hauu hauu started to show its true colors >.<

07-11-13, 8:45 AM

Again with the child abuse. Stop it! It makes me cringe so much.

Still I don't get it why Takano can be so cruel when she says she wants a nice life?
Probably hungry for money, power.. And that godlust.

I guess it was a nice episode, but not really one of my faves, but that could just be because I don't really like Takano. Even though she has a sad background, it's not enough for me to pity her, I still want her dead. She only cares about money and power in my eyes, and I will never forgive her for shooting off the whole gang in the previous episode.

07-31-13, 10:39 PM

At least we know now a little why Takano wants to be a god or something..

08-10-13, 5:28 PM

I like the child version of Takano, but I hate what she became as an adult.

08-21-13, 11:23 PM

Takano: The Origins.

How easily weak people blame God, destiny or others for their misfortune. I still canĀ“t feel sorry for her, and truly hope she pays for her sins.

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices