MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kuroshitsuji Episode 11 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kuroshitsuji »» Kuroshitsuji Episode 11 Discussion

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Kuroshitsuji Episode 11 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

71 68.93%
4 out of 5: Liked it

26 25.24%
3 out of 5: It was OK

6 5.83%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 103

12-21-08, 10:45 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A few things.
1. Grell is a perv.
2. This bad guy is pretty cool with the whole making people into dolls thing.
3. Wait. Ciel actually cares about someone?
4. I love the character designs in this show.

01-15-09, 5:48 AM

Is this not subbed? I can't find the sub anywhere >.<

01-16-09, 9:58 AM

Wow, Grell is my new favorite character in this show. (:
Enjoyable series. And, agreed, such lovely character designs!

@myexodus: You can download it at animetake.com. :O

01-16-09, 10:14 AM

Yeah, Grell has shown his true self :D
This show enjoys me more and more with every new episode! Even different variations of "London brige" are nice :)
Sooo lovely :3

01-16-09, 12:28 PM

wow. looks like things are starting to get way more interesting.
:D

i liked the background info we finally get on ciel. very nicely done, explains his current position

01-16-09, 12:30 PM

am i the only guy watching this still?

creepy episode though

01-16-09, 2:07 PM

nope shoxk, I am...this felt more Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and not in a good way. I can't put my finger on it, but there was just something I generally disliked about this episode.

01-16-09, 3:16 PM

lol Ciel stole half of Sebastian's catchphrase XD

and loved the flashback, the music was amazing!
Modified by Takai, 01-16-09, 3:20 PM
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

01-16-09, 3:20 PM

This Episode gets a 5, almost purely because it contains Grell <3
LOVE that crazy cookie <3

01-16-09, 3:22 PM

Return of Grell =O, and what a messed up birthday D:

01-16-09, 3:28 PM

i have to say i love Joker >_> i feel my drawing inspiration coming back suddenly, i want to draw him <3333333
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

01-17-09, 10:13 AM

Grell is awesome.

"CAN I KISS HIM!? EVEN... DOWN BELOW!?" Oh God I laughed. Loved this episode though. Also, interesting to see a compassionate side of Ciel (with Lizzy).

There is nothing in this world more ugly than imperfection

01-18-09, 3:32 PM

I really, really hope that this new doll villan guy isn't a substitute for Joker. They look similar, but their personalities and stuff are different. Joker is way more cool.

Rule of Anime #18 - Law of Hemoglobin Capacity
The human body contains over 12 gallons of blood, sometimes more, under high pressure.

01-18-09, 5:12 PM

lol Grell is such a disgusting psychopath.

01-19-09, 11:06 AM

Grell's awesome and I'm glad he showed up, I was beginning to miss him! xDDD

Takai said:
i have to say i love Joker >_> i feel my drawing inspiration coming back suddenly, i want to draw him <3333333

:o So I'm not the only one... his makeup is so fun to draw. ><

01-22-09, 11:39 AM

I start to like Greil. I disliked him for killing Lady Red, but I can't resist his lovely gayness... XD

Too much Elizabeth in this episode though... and way too much Ciel being concerned about her. >_>

01-26-09, 11:55 AM

wah~ for someone who is generally freaked out by victorian dolls this episode was creepy as hell >w< is nice to see that it may be turning back to the kind of creepiness that made me fall in love with the show in the first few episodes ^__^

and yes, 5/5 for Grell >.< he is LEGEND |3

01-26-09, 10:40 PM

The only reason anyone ever needs to watch this episode.

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?

01-27-09, 10:58 PM

So, this episode basically answers the question: if your mother is killed during the Oedipal stage of development, what are the consequences down the line?

Answer: you're forced into an ambiguous master-slave relationship with a demon by a cult of creepy mask-wearing occultists. Then, you come to necessarily depend on the demon -- fond of its maternal aspects, yet aggressive towards its paternal features -- while it reciprocates its intense desire to have you soul with a bevy of undertones: sadomasochistic, pedophilic, homoerotic. Also, you end up hating your birthday.

Well, more accurately, it finally the poses the question to the answer it's been giving all along. However, this series is still working on a much deeper level than I first expected!

Grell was hilarious and I agree the dollmaker henchman was done quite well in both character design and presentation, including the use of the London Bridge song. Quite creepy! I like the exposition about Ciel's backstory, even though it only gave us marginally new information.

(I'm also a guy, shoxk.)

01-28-09, 8:37 PM

Agreed to a few points.

The doll maker does look similar to Joker but Joker definitely had a personality and was not like a puppet/robot himself (some of his movements were rough and rigged like it was mechanical). This is my first time watching and reading at the same time (I usually never read) so I'm actually able to pick up the differences (in this case, vast) in storyline. So it's almost as if we're getting two versions of the same series (and I don't just mean reading and watching).

Another deal is that the animation do look very slick. I think it's like X or Blood: The Last Vampire where even if it was made many years ago (X), the graphics are still so nicely done that time has no real effect on it.

I'm actually very, very, very annoyed by Elizabeth, will never call her "Lizzy", and am quite frankly rooting for her death. xD Sorry for any fans, but she needs to die. Right now. I was surprised when I first started the series at how dark it was and I absolutely came to love it so much more because of the dark side. With Elizabeth? It kills, and her voice as well as personality and presence brings me to wish each and every time that I see or read of her...that she dies. So, my dear dark series, please, as a favor, kill her off. After all, it would help by bringing more drama to Ciel's life, especially if he did lose her on his birthday. See? Two birds with one stone.

Lots more to say but I'll leave it at that.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices