Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2013 2:37 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So who is Prince Eugene? And he is allied with Nanaura or Nanaura is trying to make it look that way. And Maki is using Nanaura but she doesn't know that Minami is Veronica...
Sep 26, 2013 1:55 AM

Nov 2007
Prince Eugene is Princess Veronica's Husband. Or so? because I know she was wed to Eugene and then the war broke out.

Ugh. I feel like Takao is feeling lonely because of Minami and Carlo's relationship. After revealing that Glenn is not her lover, i feel like Carlo is way closer to Veronica than anyone else in terms of opposite sex.

Anyway, finally. we're getting that Prince Eugene here is the antagonist? and Nanaura is working under him.

andd. im curious who the hell is ZEZE???????
Sep 26, 2013 4:34 PM

Sep 2011
I meant who is the reincarnated Prince Eugene in the current time not in the past...
Nov 15, 2013 9:38 PM

Jun 2012
I was rereading it and I discovered a juicy bit of info. All the way back in chapter 13, Zeze said that he didn't remember when or where, but that the Princess said, "I will protect this castle!" and in this chapter, there was a flash back where she said it to Prince Eugene, so he is the Prince.
Chapter 13 Page 53
Chapter 21 Page 47
Chapter 21 Page 48
Also, I think Nanaura is actually working under Lucus and used Eugene's name to throw some suspicion off of him. Cause I really think Zeze is Eugene, but Zeze hasn't gotten his memories, so he can't be the one giving Nanaura orders, though he could just be feigning innocence, but I don't think that's it. Well, I just think that Lucus is the mastermind. Oh yeah, he could also be using Eugene's name to get some of the Moswick knights on his side.
SusuBitesYouNov 15, 2013 9:53 PM
Nov 16, 2013 5:49 PM

Sep 2011
SusuBitesYou said:
I was rereading it and I discovered a juicy bit of info. All the way back in chapter 13, Zeze said that he didn't remember when or where, but that the Princess said, "I will protect this castle!" and in this chapter, there was a flash back where she said it to Prince Eugene, so he is the Prince.
Chapter 13 Page 53
Chapter 21 Page 47
Chapter 21 Page 48
Also, I think Nanaura is actually working under Lucus and used Eugene's name to throw some suspicion off of him. Cause I really think Zeze is Eugene, but Zeze hasn't gotten his memories, so he can't be the one giving Nanaura orders, though he could just be feigning innocence, but I don't think that's it. Well, I just think that Lucus is the mastermind. Oh yeah, he could also be using Eugene's name to get some of the Moswick knights on his side.

Yes, I think so too, I also think that Lucas told them he was Eugene. Zeze suppossedly didn't have his memories back, but there is no reason to think that Lucas wouldn't lie to his follows for power.
Jan 26, 2016 1:17 PM
Oct 2011
SusuBitesYou said:
Chapter 13 Page 53
Chapter 21 Page 47
Chapter 21 Page 48
I believe Zeze is afraid to remember on a deep subconscious level because of guilt over what he did in his past life as Prince Eugene

More topics from this board

» still no update?

sabilan - Sep 23, 2023

2 by sabilan »»
Sep 23, 2023 6:05 AM

» spoilers are allowed

Thisisnotfine - Sep 17, 2023

0 by Thisisnotfine »»
Sep 17, 2023 12:34 AM

Poll: » Bokura no Kiseki Chapter 50 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2017

1 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 10:23 PM

Poll: » Bokura no Kiseki Chapter 34 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 27, 2014

8 by mneav3 »»
Oct 1, 2022 11:57 AM

Poll: » Bokura no Kiseki Chapter 29 Discussion

inzaratha - Feb 16, 2014

2 by mneav3 »»
Sep 30, 2022 9:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.