Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 12, 2014 12:33 AM

Jun 2010
I've been listening to alot of classic rock lately. Jimi Hendrix, AC/DC, The Who, The Rolling Stones etc now THAT'S fucking music and I've also been listening to Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles and of course my good old jazz collection never fails me
Sep 12, 2014 6:17 AM

Apr 2012
Dont know how many of you like Metal, but either way this is the song I made Amber play on the uberstream and it scared her, lol:

Same band newest album, pretty great music and the lyrics are as well!

baki502Sep 12, 2014 6:39 AM
Sep 12, 2014 6:48 AM

Jun 2010
I like Metal okay, sometimes. Sometimes it sounds cool, other times I think it sounds obnoxious. Depends on who does it
Sep 12, 2014 6:53 AM

Apr 2012
Well its not a mainstream genre thats for sure, at least concerning Metal that involves Growls or Screaming. And due the nature of it it probably will never be. I however cant even stand to listen to clean vocals anymore. At least the one used in most rock/pop. I do love listening to a really melodious singer tough, the type of singing you find in an opera, talented singing. But you're standart fare rock concert song singing? Dont like it.

Edit: I have a rather strange tast of music anyway. I really love Brutal Metal and I also really love classical music and what I love the most is a mixture of the two, brutal guitar riffs, drums and growls combined with the smoothing melody of the violin, piano etc... Its why Symphonic Black Metal is my fav genre. But the strange thing is I dont like everything in between too much. There are ofc some alternative, non mainstream music that is not classical or metal that I like, but the mainstream stuff you hear on the radio? Not really.
baki502Sep 12, 2014 6:58 AM
Sep 12, 2014 7:00 AM

Apr 2012
mugi said:
Rough vocals are cool, depends on the vocalists, but I can't stand pure growls especially over the span of an entire track. What's the point even, an instrumental version would be less obnoxious and sounds better.

Taste sure is different.I dont like exactly those half baked vocals, not growls but not melodious either. But Ive always been a man of extremes, I like the roughest growls or the most melodious voices, or both in the same track. I like my metal to be the beauty and the beast ;)
Sep 12, 2014 7:10 AM
Jun 2008
Here's one for you baki:
Sep 12, 2014 7:51 AM

Apr 2012
Nice, that what I am talking about, both melodious and brutal at the same time ;)

Her some more of what I like, less brutal more melodious nevertheless one of my favs:

Also considering the lenght of the track just now, I noticed that metal songs in general are quite a bit longer, the kind I listen to averages out at 6 min I think. Thats double of mainstream chart musik, I guess its a side-effect of never having to worry about appearing on radio lol.

@mugi
Excuse my usage of the word, half-baked does have a bit of a negative connetation I guess. What i meant that its half in between melodious and brutal. And I dont like that.
Sep 12, 2014 8:33 AM

Apr 2012
@Mugi
Thanks for the vids, I skipped trough all of them and gotta say mostly stuff I like.
I liked everything up to Anoice, didnt like Takahiro Kido much, Rilf was so-so.
Absolutely loved Arai Tasuku, I think Ill note him somewhere and get more stuff made by him.
Maybeshewill was so-so, liked Schroedingers box. Kenmochi I found also so-so, Cogendishe was not bad like everything following till sgt-Apollo Programm which I surprisingly liked quite a bit after its start which I didnt (about the first 1-3 min). Mutyumu is alright and it has its moments of greatness, particularly towards the end. About tess, kinda mixed I liked some part, but I felt like in the first minute it was a tad to repetitive. That second jap. band with the kanji in the title was quite great. I felt like it did actually have some similarities to some of the metal songs Ive heard, particularly Insomnium song I think, altough I might be talking rubbish. Go-qualia was quite nice musically, but I really didnt like the chipmunk or vocaloid voice, whatever its called. Vampillia was quite nice I liked it quite a lot.

Im not judging in na objective way or anything its all pure personal taste. The way I judge is basically if it somehow clicks with me in my brain, no logic or reason used. There is also the factor that I only skipped trough them, so I might have missed some key parts.
Either way, maybe this sort of makes my taste in music more clear to you, at least it should be better than mere words can, having a reference.

Edit: For music outside of metal, I am quite found of eerier styles.

baki502Sep 12, 2014 8:40 AM
Sep 13, 2014 5:57 AM

Jun 2012
baki502 said:

Edit: I have a rather strange tast of music anyway. I really love Brutal Metal and I also really love classical music and what I love the most is a mixture of the two, brutal guitar riffs, drums and growls combined with the smoothing melody of the violin, piano etc... Its why Symphonic Black Metal is my fav genre. But the strange thing is I dont like everything in between too much. There are ofc some alternative, non mainstream music that is not classical or metal that I like, but the mainstream stuff you hear on the radio? Not really.

Enjoying classical music for metalheads is less uncommon than you might think.. but the combination of the two is more often than not tricky as bands often get carried away with the symphonic elements and forget the very core of their music (e.g. the riffing). I've heard a few symphonic DM/BM bands but nothing really impressed me so far. Can you drop a few names/songs to check out?
Sep 13, 2014 2:55 PM

Apr 2012
Valkyrion said:
baki502 said:

Enjoying classical music for metalheads is less uncommon than you might think.. but the combination of the two is more often than not tricky as bands often get carried away with the symphonic elements and forget the very core of their music (e.g. the riffing). I've heard a few symphonic DM/BM bands but nothing really impressed me so far. Can you drop a few names/songs to check out?

Hmm, Ill just drop a few names I really enjoy, some of them dont have that much symphonic elements others maybe lean into the symphonic parts, but you see for yourself which you find to have the perfect balance for you.
First the band I like the most you could say and which I have already mentioned, Carach Angren. Particularly this song I really love:

Another that I think really does fit what you might look for is Immanifest. They are actually the guys that brought me to symphonic black metal, I was mostly listening to Melodic Death Metal and was rather shunning Black Metal.

Next is Immolation. I really really love them, and they might be the closest to what you are looking for. So yeah I suggest you listen to this:

Advent Sorrow might also fit what youre looking for. From my limited experience with pure black metal this sounds close to it, while still being symphonical.

Shade Empire is another great band. More on the symphonic side, but they might be Metal enough for you:

Fleshgod Apocalypse also definetly deserves a mention they are pretty damn great, and are kinda "opera metal", altough the opera part does kind of drown a bit in their drums sometimes.

One of my other favs is Deals Death, they have some really genius catchy symphonic part imo. We are in Melodic Death Metal territory now tough, so were getting less and less brutal.

Continuing in Melodic Death Metal a long time fav of mine and sitll amongst the top, Be'Lakor
Absolutely love them, and for good reason ;)

Omnium Gatherum steps a bit into techno area but I still really like them, since they dont do it too much.

And last Haemic, the instruments are if Im not mistaken all computer generated so thats a bit bad, but it has some genius composition if you ask me, and I think its great.

Id love it if you like some of them, but Im okay if you dislike them all too, so please do tell me your opinion on them and if you liked some ;)
baki502Sep 14, 2014 4:34 AM
Sep 14, 2014 4:17 AM

Jun 2012
Out of the lot the tracks I enjoyed the most were Shade empire and Be'Lakor's, the Immanifest song was alright too and I'm pretty much indifferent to the rest so far (I already listen to Immolation and fleshgod though). MAL won't show the video for Haemic...

To be fair I knew about both Shade Empire and Be'Lakor already and in fact I had added them to my "Plan to Listen" list, I just happen to not listen to melodeath that often
Sep 14, 2014 4:27 AM
Aug 2011
There seem to be quite a few Symphonic metal groups in Japan, I mainly know about them from Touhou stuff. Sample:

Maybe a little different to the stuff Baki listens to, the Japanese stuff tends to be blazing fast, very technical and heavy on lead guitar style. Most well-known bands in Touhou metal would be demetori and Iron Attack

Yeah, there's a stack more chilled out and melodic touhou stuff than this, but I like the blazing fast stuff xD
cipheronSep 14, 2014 4:45 AM
Sep 14, 2014 4:53 AM

Apr 2012
@Valkyrion
What genre do you listen to mostly? I do love me Symphonic Black Metal and Melodic Death Metal, they are basically my go to genres usually. Every now and then I throw in some Celctic, Folk, Viking - Metal and sometimes also some Brutal Death Metal for the dose of pure wreckage.

Speaking of which, if anybody is easily disgusted/offended or a feminist, definetly listen to this, lol :

Oh and for some nice Folk Metal

@cipheron
Yeah I like my symphonic elements to come more from violins, piano etc..
The stuff you posted is quite good too tough, it kind of reminds me of power metal more tough.

Tbh, I have not much of a idea about the japanese music scene. I never really found something to blow me away from there, something that fits my taste perfectly. Scandinavian bands usually hit that nerve alot more ;)
Sep 14, 2014 7:02 AM

Jun 2012
There is also Undead corporation for metal touhoucore:

My genres of choice would be death and black metal.. which I go for whenever I don't listen to anything in particular (although I'm significantly more picky with BM than DM), and other favourites include doom metal, some post-rock, slow electronica, classical, classical ambient and even some pop for when I'm feeling bubbly.

As far as I've experienced, Japan is a pretty good region for alternative rock and some electronica, not so much for metal... some japanese rock artists I've heard pull off some pretty crazy stuff.
Sep 14, 2014 7:19 AM

Apr 2012
That Undead Corporation video is pretty damn great, I especiall loved the Intro. If all of their songs are like this, they could actually be the japanese doppelgänger of Fleshgod Apocalypse + female clean vocals. I cant be the only one seing the big similarity in their styles...

Edit: Nevermind, I read the description its a remix of The Violation from Fleshgod Apocalypse.
It sounded too bloody similar at times to be a coincidence ^^.
Sep 14, 2014 7:22 AM

Jun 2012
Actually the intro and song style is the same as "The Violation" of Fleshgod apocalypse... they just used U.N. Owen was her as melody.
Sep 23, 2014 8:41 PM

Jun 2014
I am a big fan of more traditional genres of metal such as speed, thrash and power (I would dare to say that 90% of the music I listen to are in those three genres). Though I have dabbled on Black Metal listening to the more famous acts (Burzum, Darkthrone, Emperor, Mayhem, Bathory & Sarcofago).

I also experimented with Death Metal but I noticed that the DM I loved more was usually closer to thrash than traditional death metal. Still I like Death in their more progressive phase and that band that uses Warhammer 40k inspirited lyrics.

Some of the albums that I have been enjoying recently:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-r5FaAXLv0

Powermetal that's acutally powerful and without the annoying vocals of many power metal groups (Rhapsody and Stratovarius come to mind).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfdMBJmRwa8

Mekong Delta is a rather obscure technical thrash metal act that I discovered recently. Really great stuff.
Sep 23, 2014 8:44 PM

Jun 2014
Another couple of great stuff, progressive metal hailing from the US:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfdMBJmRwa8

Symphony X - The Odyssey

Though my favorite American metal act alongside classic Slayer would be Virgin Steele. Really great progressive heavy metal.
Sep 24, 2014 1:47 AM
Jun 2008
I'm into more classic thrash and power metal groups too.

Helloween is one of my favorites, together with Heavenly which have a similar vibe.
Sep 24, 2014 2:35 AM

Sep 2012
How do you guys feel about indie hipster music?

Sep 24, 2014 9:12 AM

Apr 2012
Is indie hipster rock even a genre :D ? I wont ever accept indie as a genre. Its a form of distribution and doesnt say anything about the music itself. As for hipster, well those pieces didnt sound as outworldish to me. Also I think Ive heard Now, now by prehistoric on the radio so thats definetly not hipster ;). Id say theyre all rock with various influences.

But that aside theyre really not bad, I like them quite abit. Especially Now,now. I just kinda really prefer a female voice when it comes to clean vocals. A good female voice.

@Guaporense
Powerwolf is great! I love them.
Dint reall like mekong delta much, albeit I didnt see the vid you posted.
Symphony X was pretty good.
baki502Sep 24, 2014 9:18 AM
Sep 24, 2014 10:55 AM

Jun 2012
Guaporense said:
I also experimented with Death Metal but I noticed that the DM I loved more was usually closer to thrash than traditional death metal.

I generally hate the vocals in thrash but if they're alright or very harsh I have no complaints. I've been meaning to hear more thrash lately but I always end up procrastinating / going for DM instead. Fall is approaching so I'll probably get dark and gloomy and put on black and doom metal all day.
This one example of thrash band i like btw: Solstice.

As for Indie, it started as a category but its definition has changed over time. don't ask me the details though, I listen to like 3 indie rock bands
Sep 24, 2014 11:18 AM

Jun 2012
Actually a note I've seen on facebook gave me an interesting idea to liven up this place. We could make a "compilation album" of tracks that encompass our musical taste as best as possible with a certain time limit and send it to each other, then comment. Rules would be: Honesty, 90 minutes maximum length and 1-2 tracks per artist.

Would anyone be willing to play along?
Sep 24, 2014 11:42 AM

Mar 2009
My god, someone knows UNDEAD CORPORATION.
I really like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJV4z6Cwpwk
Sep 27, 2014 11:29 PM

Jun 2014
Wind_Falcon said:
I'm into more classic thrash and power metal groups too.

Helloween is one of my favorites, together with Heavenly which have a similar vibe.

Helloween is the band that I listened to the most. My favorite band though is Judas Priest and the band that I have been listening to the most over the past couple of years is Virgin Steele. Never head of Heavenly but I am listening to them right now, very cool band.

Valkyrion said:
Guaporense said:
I also experimented with Death Metal but I noticed that the DM I loved more was usually closer to thrash than traditional death metal.

I generally hate the vocals in thrash but if they're alright or very harsh I have no complaints. I've been meaning to hear more thrash lately but I always end up procrastinating / going for DM instead. Fall is approaching so I'll probably get dark and gloomy and put on black and doom metal all day.

I see. I personally find DM to be a bit too much atonal for my tastes and it lacks the dense atmosphere of black metal. I also dislike modern production and prefer 1980's production with guitars that are not as thick but sound a bit more organic. I also prefer old school metal, older classic bands are always my favorites, if I listed my top 10 albums they would all be from earlier than 1990. And if I would choose a favorite genre of metal would be speed metal, combining the melody of classical metal with the aggression of thrash. Early Blind Guardian and early Helloween are examples of speed metal bands that evolved into power metal.

This one example of thrash band i like btw: Solstice.

I found it quite boring to be quite honest.

My top thrash bands include: Kreator, Slayer, Bathory (thrash/black hybrid), Sodom (mostly thanks to their early albums), Sarcofago, Dark Angel, Metallica (first 4 albums of course), Heathen among others. This list of top 100 thrash metal albums computed by members of a metal forum that I participated in is quite representative of my own tastes of the genre:

http://www.listchallenges.com/metal-archivescom-top-100-thrash-metal-albums
Oct 12, 2014 7:48 PM

Jun 2014
Heavenly was a great recommendation, it's a very good power/neoclassical metal band and very addictive as well. Similar to Helloween in these aspects.
Nov 25, 2014 11:30 AM

Mar 2014
I came...
Mar 26, 2015 1:35 PM
Mar 2012
Does anybody have a Pandora account and can I share your stations with me?
Apr 1, 2015 10:43 PM

Aug 2009
AlabastreAizo said:
Awh yeah. Steven Wilson is great. It was awesome when we was featured in a Pendulum song, too!

I know this is a year old, but yes, Steven Wilson is awesome. So is his latest album:

@ZeroMoon I have a Pandora account, though I've never shared stations before. Not sure if you're into progressive music, but that's pretty much the only custom station aside from my main 'everything' one.
Apr 2, 2015 7:37 AM
Mar 2012
dietmango said:
AlabastreAizo said:
Awh yeah. Steven Wilson is great. It was awesome when we was featured in a Pendulum song, too!

I know this is a year old, but yes, Steven Wilson is awesome. So is his latest album:

@ZeroMoon I have a Pandora account, though I've never shared stations before. Not sure if you're into progressive music, but that's pretty much the only custom station aside from my main 'everything' one.
dietmango said:
AlabastreAizo said:

I pretty should I'am into that genre.
Jul 6, 2015 9:00 AM

Apr 2012
Finally got around to listening to Carrie & Lowell.

Its power came from its subtlety and almost barren tones. It was both calming and somber as it weaved a eulogy about him and his mother. The lingering emotions feels so destructive yet serene, which probably comes from the presenting dichotomies of life and death, hope and despair, light and dark as basically the same thing. For me this was shown most strongly in The Only Thing, Carrie & Lowell and No Shade in the Shadow of The Cross. Highly recommend anyone checking out the album to read the context behind it as I feel it will have a more personal impact.

It's not something I'll listen on repeat, but something I'll treasure when I do need it.
Jul 6, 2015 9:11 AM

Mar 2012
I think the most saddest and perhaps eerily aspect about Carrie and Lowell isn't actually the death, but rather the faint relationship Sufjan never got to develop with her mother. There's that stabbing pain of regret and self-blame on himself because his biological mother was never close to him, and that she was a drunk and a depressant and thus times spent together, like normal parent-to-child relationships, were rare.

I think the album soothes to make us appreciate our parents and what/who we already have, and that if a situation is deemed destructive, acceptance is perhaps the greatest key for happiness. Blaming yourself isn't healthy, but sometimes we can't help ourselves, especially when tied down from regret, and I think that's the saddest part of the album.
Jul 6, 2015 9:28 AM

Apr 2012
I have to agree. There seems to be a self awareness of the destructiveness, yet the inability to control it. There seems to be an overarching theme of determinism, where there are things that are beyond our control. The death of his mother seemed to have an irreversible change, where a part of him was taken away. It's as you say, blaming yourself isn't healthy, but it is only human to do so.
Jul 9, 2015 6:27 PM

Oct 2011
I know I have some other The Dear Hunter fans in here. Have you guys checked out their two singles from the new album yet? Pretty fine quality stuff there, a real return to form over the not-as-good Migrant album.
Jul 9, 2015 11:28 PM

Apr 2012
Just checked them now. Waves and A Night on the Town were pretty good. Preferring A Night on the Town a bit better right now, not to detract from Waves though. Now I'm pretty pumped for Act IV. In the meantime I'll go back and listen to Acts I-III, since it's been a while. I've yet to listen to Migrant, which I should get onto it considering I only just listened to The Color Spectrum a few weeks back.
Jul 10, 2015 12:55 AM

Oct 2012
I really like Sufjan Steven's latest effort, Carrie & Lowell, too. It's closer to folk music than Illinois and the lyricism is definitely more poetic and potent this time. That being said, I think I still prefer Illinois because it has a grandness to it that makes it infinitely easier for me to replay. I mean, I can have the track "Chicago" playing all day. Don't mean this as a negative point for C&L which I think is still a great album and definitely one of the stronger moments for music this year.

Speaking of good music from this year tho, if anyone here likes Jazz, check out the Kamasi Washington album "The Epic." A lengthy but fulfilling experience. The more chaotic parts of the album are the best imo.

Also, finally got around to listening to DJ Shadow's "Endtroducing." Not bad. Not bad at all. The opening track really captured me. I'll have to give it a couple more listens before I'm completely sure of how I feel about it, but as it stands now, it's cool.
Jul 10, 2015 4:22 AM

Jun 2012
Ducat_Revel said:
I think is still a great album and definitely one of the stronger moments for music this year.

hmmm... maybe top 50 material :P

Ducat_Revel said:

Speaking of good music from this year tho, if anyone here likes Jazz, check out the Kamasi Washington album "The Epic." A lengthy but fulfilling experience. The more chaotic parts of the album are the best imo.

I wasn't sold on many of the elements on there, especially the far too overwhelming strings on the track that featured them, the vocal tracks, and that terrible Debussy cover in the third disc as well as a good number of kamasi's solos (rather aimless wanking...). the drummer kills it though and he's probably the reason these tracks flow without dragging too much, and all this said it's still an enjoyable album but I doubt I'll replay it too much after this year. The length doesn't help either...

Ducat_Revel said:

Also, finally got around to listening to DJ Shadow's "Endtroducing." Not bad. Not bad at all.

Ahh, it just so happens to be one of the masterpieces of music~
Aug 10, 2015 9:43 AM

Oct 2011
lordzeru said:
Proud to present this long dead thread with The Official OST of the Anime Uber Elitists. To the casual browser this soundtrack might not have much meaning, but for the loyal idiots that browse and chat daily and have attended streams, you will find much nostalgia and epic in this file.

Official OST

Complete tracklist: http://i.imgur.com/JLyXgB2.png

Ahh, it's been more than a year so it's about time for an update to the glorious OST of the Uber Elitist. As with the last file the tracks listed here are only for the brave stream attenders and loyal chatters.

Official OST Volume 2

Complete tracklist:
Aug 11, 2015 2:16 PM

Feb 2013
Any "must listen" Japanese albums or artist you guys recommend?
Aug 11, 2015 5:46 PM

Feb 2013
I try to variate my genres, i like some stuff more than others (internet genres like vaporwave, future funk, etc and alternative) so yeah. I'll leave my last.fm profile if anyone is interested anyway

http://www.last.fm/user/Carks32
Oct 28, 2015 10:11 PM

Oct 2012
Does anyone here prefer the other Portishead albums over Dummy? Kinda wanna hear a contrary opinion. Personally, I can't get enough of Dummy but I wanna to see if someone feels a far stronger bond for their self-titled album or Third and why.
Ducat_RevelOct 28, 2015 10:16 PM
Feb 29, 2016 2:33 PM
Feb 29, 2016 3:06 PM

Aug 2009

That reminded me. There's this New Retro Wave channel on Youtube with some pretty nice retrowave/synthwave/whatevertheycallit music. Among other things, there I found about Lazerhawk and his entire Skull and Shark album is great.
metamorphiusFeb 29, 2016 3:09 PM
Mar 1, 2016 5:44 AM
Mar 2012

From 0:30 for about 15 seconds reminds me of Princess Mononoke. Anyway pretty excited for that.
Mar 1, 2016 12:54 PM
Sep 2014
I've just got into music seriously pretty recently, trying to find albums I will like, with recommendations from friends and some mucore charts, I would like if you guy could put albums you really like (aka your 5/5 albums).
Here are my 5 stars:
David Bowie - Ziggy Stardust
The Protomen - The Father of Death (Demo-d off the boat video if anyone remembers uses a song from it).
I also have rym https://rateyourmusic.com/~johnnybme
I have a general idea of what I like, but I still haven't formed a real taste yet, so any recommendation is helpful.
JohnnyBmeMar 1, 2016 1:05 PM
Mar 2, 2016 12:18 PM
Mar 2012
JohnnyBme said:
I've just got into music seriously pretty recently, trying to find albums I will like, with recommendations from friends and some mucore charts, I would like if you guy could put albums you really like (aka your 5/5 albums).
Here are my 5 stars:
The Protomen - The Father of Death (Demo-d off the boat video if anyone remembers uses a song from it).
I have a general idea of what I like, but I still haven't formed a real taste yet, so any recommendation is helpful.

I'll give you recs if you bump catcher in the rye to at least 4 stars
Mar 2, 2016 10:32 PM
Sep 2014
Ikone said:
JohnnyBme said:
Here are my 5 stars:

I'll give you recs if you bump catcher in the rye to at least 4 stars

No way, it's shit
Mar 4, 2016 7:57 AM
Mar 2012
JohnnyBme said:

No way, it's shit

Nooo!!! but anyway, since this is music you should listen to some of the Can albums Tago Mago, Ege bamyasi and Future days (my favourite) and if you like that you can go dig the krautrock genre. I'll send those through rym

Of course going through the RYM charts is a good way to discover new stuff. Also if you're not doing it already, checking out lists that mention albums you particularly like is another great way to find more music you'd enjoy. There are tons of amazing lists!

AlmzleospdeMar 4, 2016 8:05 AM
Sep 14, 2016 12:57 PM
Mar 2012
It's been a while. But I have been created a playlist best for you guys on Spotify. I tried to include all the songs you like and I do not put it in order as I suggest you use shuffle before you play my playlist. But feel free to request as many songs you would like to add to my playlist.

https://open.spotify.com/user/1218796753/playlist/0qQW1O0YMv2nRFD6ZMolsW
Sep 14, 2016 2:07 PM
Oct 2015
EDM fans can check my SoundCloud.com/mercmode. I'm always reposting new favorites and keep a list old favorites. I like to think that my taste in music is something everyone can get into. Not too much of the heavy disorted sound most kids are into to these days. I do like some of it but a lot of it's just pure noise and little effort goes into sync, melody, notes etc.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The New Manga Enlightenment Camp - All plebes and Untermenschen MUST attend

Exinqt - Aug 21, 2015

31 by Ducat_Revel »»
Apr 2, 6:33 PM

» 10 Steps to Becoming an Anime Elitist

Deago - Jun 2, 2023

2 by AaronRRedfield »»
Jan 11, 3:52 PM

» Winter 2024 Overview

Deago - Dec 20, 2023

0 by Deago »»
Dec 20, 2023 8:24 AM

» Anime/Manga Recommendation Thread Based on Your List ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TrishaCat - Jan 25, 2013

1161 by GanXWeed69o7 »»
Aug 19, 2023 12:15 PM

» Summer 2023 Overview

Deago - Jun 14, 2023

0 by Deago »»
Jun 14, 2023 7:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.