New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Dec 18, 2014 5:29 AM

Dec 2014
Hi everyone im Troy!! ^_^

Dec 30, 2014 10:03 PM
Apr 2014
Hi everyone I'm Maura and I am in AFF Skype group I just learned there was a MAL group I don't know how to use MAL please be nice to me or I will run back to hummingbird I like slice of life.
Aug 4, 2015 1:50 PM

May 2014
Hey there! My name is Goktuk or also know as LasFox in gaming universe among friends :) First of all thanks for accepting me to your group. I hope we can get along well^^ I am all new to "foruming" thing so I'm sorry from the beginnig if I do something wrong.

Anyway I'm from Turkey and I like watching anime like most of us here:) I'm not a reader type so I prefer anime instead of manga. My hobbies other than anime are playing video games, designing stuff with photoshop, playing volleyball, watching movies etc. I dont have any special anime type, I watch anything I may like.

I like meeting people and I'm looking forward to meeting you all^^ Feel free to message me anytime :)

YOROSHIKU

Aug 5, 2015 1:42 AM

Jan 2015
Hello, I've been a member for a bit of time now with posts on mini-games and such, but I never did get to genuinely introducing myself. To start off, I'm Shiny[ ]Shinigami, but you can honestly just call me whatever you see fit. I'm not new to using forums, although I am pretty new when it comes to MAL's forums.

I'm a really awkward guy in his early teens, and I live in the U.S.. Other than watching anime and reading manga, I also like watching LP's or walkthroughs for video games, playing video games myself when I can actually get them, making and developing original characters, writing with those characters in mind, chatting, and even role-playing if the conditions are right!

The genre that will normally keep me attached to any work is comedy. Even if the comedy is toned down or even thrown out later on, my interest will probably be kept in the series. The only other thing that seems to apply is the difference between reality and whatever series it is.

I'm really shy and easy to pressure in real life, which is strange considering how I prefer not to just be a lurker online, but I think being in a community that has similar interests will help more. I'd like to thank you all for reading this, and please don't hesitate to message me or otherwise alert me to your presence. xD

(The wild Shiny Shinigami used Teleport!
The wild Shiny Shinigami fled!)
CtB Rank in Osu! - Lost track >.<
Aug 11, 2015 11:29 AM

Jan 2015
Figured i would say Hello to everyone. I've been meaning to get more involved with MAL so I'll start here.

I'm 28yr old Male. From the US. I'm an electrician , Besides work I Love to play PC games. If you want im frequently on steam my Steam ID: Zinub If anyone ever wants to play some games or w/e just add me. I also in my spare time do coding work and am learning new languages all the time. right now I'm working on my Ruby knowledge. Also I am a huge history fan.

As for my favorite anime characters.. well too many to list heh. But if i had to pick would be Okazaki, Tomoya from Clannad. I went through a lot of similar things he did, So he is definitely relatable to me.

I lurked this site for a couple of years, After watching a lot of anime and planning to buy some manga of my favorite shows. i finally decided to join to keep track. So here i am, Ask me anything if i left out something that I should have added into my introduction. And Most of all thank you for the club, I enjoy it. Take care everyone =)
Aug 15, 2015 2:38 AM
Sep 2013
Hi My I'm UAEOtaku (but my real name is Obaid and its hard to pronounce because its an Arabic name), And if your wandering I Live in Dubai.
I've been watching since 2011 but took a hiatus the same year until 2013, I like watching mostly Action,Mystery,Comedy and Fantasy (Also i like watching Ecchi),I also like playing Games mostly on my PS4 (and i also play on The PC),If i have to pick a favorite Anime it would be Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, and that's it I guess and if u want to know more just ask me questions(sorry for the long introduction).
Sep 23, 2015 2:08 PM

May 2013
Hey everyone! I've been using MAL for a while now, but never joined a club or anything like that. You can call me Sizel and I'm 21 having just finished university.

I'm an avid gamer and massive fan of RPG's. Final Fantasy, TES:Skyrim, Skyborn, that sort of thing. I also like to write and I'm self taught in piano.

My favourite anime of all time is Rozen Maiden, but I'm a fan of many different genres.

I'm new to forums so I'll apologise in advance if I make any mistakes. If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me :)
Sep 23, 2015 2:08 PM
Nov 2011
Hello My name is Kinnear and I come from England, As you can more than likely guess by my being here I like anime! however I also like online video games so if you like CSGO, Payday 2, Rocket league or battlefield feel free to add me and we can play together if you like. Anime I like include, the Gundam series, Outlaw star & the old Tenchi Muyo series however I watch pretty much anything and everything.Music I like pretty much covers most genres and if I was to go into it here my post would more than likely require its own forum thread let alone a single post. If you want to know anything else just ask.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Male vs. Female | version 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

smellslikeshit - Aug 5, 2013

5797 by ParadiseSukai »»
Apr 12, 5:49 AM

Sticky: » ⓐ Anime Friends Forever Attendance Game ⓐ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SukryLi - Jun 9, 2013

2922 by fausifahrial »»
Apr 11, 1:41 AM

» What is your favorite anime genre?

Shizukage - Jun 9, 2013

47 by Viviace51 »»
Aug 29, 2021 8:08 AM

» [Quiz] Which Anime Character are You?

sachawon - Aug 31, 2013

47 by Viviace51 »»
Aug 29, 2021 7:58 AM

» [Game] Continue of the last letter ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yooiji - Apr 12, 2013

3767 by Rukia_Motionless »»
Aug 31, 2020 11:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.