Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 25, 2008 9:28 AM

Aug 2008
Only one episode left and, this dissapintment of the season will be over. Every time i watch new episode my opinion about series is getting worse.
Dec 25, 2008 11:40 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Wow, what a lame episode. Awesome how they got down that hole in the street and back up like nothing happened. Seriously, screw this.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Dec 26, 2008 3:51 AM

Apr 2007
wtf?
ok so .. where the hell did those bugs come from? ?!
Also .. Nanami has NO hand, it was NOT invisible it was CUT OFF. What's the point of ruining all the juicy things? ;_;

Dec 26, 2008 12:09 PM

Nov 2007
Genius dialogue such as the following illustrates my opinion of this episode

- Nanami!
- Onii...
- Nanami!
- Nanami...
- Onii...
- Nanami...
- Onii! Onii!

and then he goes on to explain how he isn't his brother. Goddamn.

Also the villain dude looked like something out of Yu Gi Oh
spiescDec 26, 2008 3:57 PM
Dec 26, 2008 4:58 PM

Jul 2008
I'm going to have to agree and say that this episode was loaded with cliches, but I've definitely seen worse. I think this series would have been much better if there were more episodes to it because the first few episodes are way too slow paced and so towards the end, they rush everything.

noteDhero said:
nonsense on top of nonsense...that really is the perfect description of this show. How did Nanami get her hand back? Flying bugs? Failed attempt at character development for Sena? No explaination for crippled Takumi or crippled-alien baby? Terrible.

I'm pretty sure Nanami losing her hand was just a delusion, along with the flying bugs. I don't really know if you can consider that scene to be a failed attempt at character development. I thought the baby was actually dead and I don't know it it was mention in the anime or not, but Takumi has a disease where it closes rapid aging in a short period of time.
Dec 26, 2008 7:38 PM

Aug 2008
patient_senses said:
I'm going to have to agree and say that this episode was loaded with cliches, but I've definitely seen worse. I think this series would have been much better if there were more episodes to it because the first few episodes are way too slow paced and so towards the end, they rush everything.

noteDhero said:
nonsense on top of nonsense...that really is the perfect description of this show. How did Nanami get her hand back? Flying bugs? Failed attempt at character development for Sena? No explaination for crippled Takumi or crippled-alien baby? Terrible.

I'm pretty sure Nanami losing her hand was just a delusion, along with the flying bugs. I don't really know if you can consider that scene to be a failed attempt at character development. I thought the baby was actually dead and I don't know it it was mention in the anime or not, but Takumi has a disease where it closes rapid aging in a short period of time.

Thanks patient. They havent said that yet, or at all about Takumi, and I assume its the same for the alien baby? I assumed that Nanami's hand was severed because of the picture I saw from the game. Either way I think they left it a little nebulous, especially the way the presented it. They revealed it like it was a shock, and not like how they dealt with Kozupi and Sena's delusions.
Dec 27, 2008 11:06 AM

Feb 2008
what the fuck?
Dec 27, 2008 12:54 PM

May 2007
wow i really don't like this show.
Dec 27, 2008 8:58 PM

Nov 2008
noteDhero said:
patient_senses said:

noteDhero said:

Thanks patient. They havent said that yet, or at all about Takumi, and I assume its the same for the alien baby? I assumed that Nanami's hand was severed because of the picture I saw from the game. Either way I think they left it a little nebulous, especially the way the presented it. They revealed it like it was a shock, and not like how they dealt with Kozupi and Sena's delusions.

This is what I think about the severed hand:It was only a illusion to make Nanami awaken her Di-Sword. It was never like but only she saw it as severed and bleeding. Remember logically she is around NOAH 2 at the picture that all see and in this anime. So technically NOAH 2 could have done all these illusions and also Rimi was made to see that too except in a invisible format. Point taken Nanami's suffering made her Di-Sword appear since that is one of the keys to awaken as mentioned by Ayase.

please report all angel999 duplicate accounts to the mods asap
Dec 29, 2008 2:44 PM

Aug 2008
Excellent episode!!!
Dec 30, 2008 3:38 PM

Jun 2007
The story just kind of seems rushed and disjointed, and not just because of the whole 'delusion' thing. I love the premise, so I'll just wait for the VN patch and have a go at that afterwards.
Your search on "Oran Solus" returned the following quotes:
"Oran Solus? I know him. What a wanker. He still owes me a tenner." Oscar Wilde
"Oran, you're so intelligent and awesome <3" Bakayaro
"Oran's sexy." LolitaDecay
"Oran is a sophisticated penguin." Drybananna
"Oran is a Hand-Eye you faggots." EddieSpaghetti
"Oran for Prime Minister." the_prime_one
"Oran is all that is stated in his sig and more." orbitzz

Dec 30, 2008 4:35 PM

Jan 2008
msw said:
meh this show has lost all its charm

Was there something like that in the beginning, anyway? O.o

It's a total disaster if you ask me, this anime has become nothing more than a headache. Just lowered my score to 2 from 3, but by looking at the first 11 lame episodes, i can clearly say that the end will definitely not be able to cover up the whole thing, and leave it like that as if it were a big and an unsolved mystery and such... What a huge letdown...
Dec 31, 2008 12:47 PM

Mar 2008
Great episode. Finally, Takumi has his Di-Sword :)

But wtf with those big insects ? It's not a rpg ! ^^
Jan 4, 2009 12:43 AM

May 2008
sniW said:

Aww, and such a romantic scene:

lolz this made me laugh XD

Wow, Takumi is so much closer to being a bamf... good work my shounen friend.
Jan 6, 2009 11:06 PM

Aug 2007
spiesc said:
Genius dialogue such as the following illustrates my opinion of this episode

- Nanami!
- Onii...
- Nanami!
- Nanami...
- Onii...
- Nanami...
- Onii! Onii!

and then he goes on to explain how he isn't his brother. Goddamn.

Also the villain dude looked like something out of Yu Gi Oh

They had a Rosario moment going there. :3

Lunatic-kr said:
I gave up my will to wait for m.3.3.w and went for DR. I just had to know whats next, and I'm glad I did. I love the song at the end, does anyone know the title?

Yeah, does anybody know what the song is? That was probably the best part of this episode. :|

Lots of complaints. Too lazy to state them all. Bleh episode.

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Jan 10, 2009 1:02 PM

Feb 2008
msw said:
meh this show has lost all its charm

Unfortunately I have to agree.... ;(
Nov 29, 2009 3:04 PM

Jun 2008
Tsunami said:
wtf?
ok so .. where the hell did those bugs come from? ?!

that's exactly what i thought.

And they should have cut the screen in two in the pinning scene, to make it less annoying.

Mar 26, 2010 8:14 PM

Jun 2009
But to obtain the Di-sword he should be awaken, if he does the real Taku will die

Now every puzzle is being put back

Grim = Nurse

Brainless dead
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Aug 12, 2010 5:42 PM

Apr 2010
sniW said:

Aww, and such a romantic scene:

Hilarious. xD

This show sucks bad though.
Sep 16, 2010 11:33 AM
Aug 2010
Chaos head was an excellent anime. Mind fucking, and then in the end romantic with rimi, haha.
Nov 5, 2010 7:40 AM

Dec 2008
This episode was just ridiculous!
Takumi waits until the next to the last episode to grow a pair. *smh*
Nov 29, 2010 8:40 AM

Aug 2008
FINALLY HE HAS HIS D-SWORD AND IS NO MORE USELESS.
last episode, wonder what will hapen, i hope not another happy ending
Jan 6, 2011 10:06 PM

Jul 2010
wow that took forever to get the sword, andnow that he has a sword, now he has courage too huh?

Jan 31, 2011 12:32 AM

Sep 2010
lulz, When did Taku become such a badass? I think these characteristics should have been developed a little better, but great episode.

One more to go. :D
Apr 10, 2011 2:07 AM

Jul 2009
Takumi's sword looks somewhat 'realistic' , but maybe a little too long for his size.

Fighting someone that can turn delusions into reality and other things like that, i wouldn't want to.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Apr 20, 2011 7:13 PM

Jul 2009
Huh, pretty informative episode. Though I don't really understand how Shogun is so old if Nanami's so young. She's so awesome :3
Takumi FINALLY got his sword. Kind of long lol o_O
So the nurse was the culprit behind everything? Wow lol :P
Er, how did Yua and Nanami survive being crushed by the earthquake? I'm pretty sure you can't be under a huge rock like that and be all right lol
Sena's father was killed. Obviously she still loves him after all, and now Kozue can talk normally! ;O
BTW, woah at Takumi's powers! O_O Mind reading? When did that happen?! Plus, how did he reverse the delusions? Synchronization ... what is that anyways? Rimi said four people syncroed for the Staking right? Takumi, her, the nurse, and ... who else?! O_O
Don't really understand why no one else is going to fight with Takumi, I thought it'd be an epic fight not just him. Oh well, let's see how this thing ends :P
Apr 30, 2011 7:55 AM

Feb 2010
Takumi manning the fuck up?
Nov 8, 2011 2:17 PM

Feb 2010
sniW said:
slayer545-sama said:
2.Takumi x Shogun. It's brother x brother love. No incest of course.
Hehe, I was just joking there :P

Crimsonwill said:
that part where he threw it gave me shivers it felt so lame &gt;&lt;
Was it really that bad? I've never gotten shivers because something feels lame..

same lol ive never gotten shivers from watching something that feels lame....
Sheepshaman.png
Dec 19, 2011 4:40 PM

Sep 2009
Wow someone grew some balls.....and it only took 10/12 episodes -_-
Apr 3, 2012 7:57 PM

Oct 2011
hahha i watched this once in sub once in dub right now and haha vicmignogna sounds wierd as the general/shogun XD ,ahhhh hese still sexy though,i like thee origional shogun's voice though
Jul 30, 2012 9:32 AM

Aug 2011
I don't what were those yellow shiz when the nurse shoved the spoon up Takumi
Jul 30, 2012 6:44 PM

Jun 2011
Yea, his D-Sword appeared! (About freakn time...)

And I actually feel a little bit sad that Takumi has kind of forgotten Seira.
Sep 22, 2012 4:21 PM

May 2012
Nice episode we finally see his sword that is a bit girly and plain but well it's cool either way, the ending was quite nice, the mute girl finally talked YAY! and well the last episode will be a hunt to destroy noahII
Dec 25, 2012 4:14 PM
Sep 2012
I had to look away when the nurse started to spoon out the doctor's brain. During Taku and Mamoru's fight it seemed that they were repeating each other.
Jan 18, 2013 7:40 AM

Jan 2012
Taku finally started acting like the main character. Also Kozupi started talking, yay.

Feb 27, 2013 4:52 PM

Jan 2013
Wahhhh, it's not horrible.
Just not good
Aug 27, 2013 8:33 PM

Mar 2012
musicalsushi said:
Wow someone grew some balls.....and it only took 10/12 episodes -_-

Too little too late.
Sep 1, 2013 1:13 AM

Jul 2008
Well all that's left is to take out Nozomi. Once more into the breach.
Nov 5, 2013 5:51 PM

Nov 2012
Takumi finally awaken his Di-Sword.

Hazuki was the perpetrator of the New Gen murders.Picking the doctor's brain was eww.She commits suicide afterwards.

Nice flashback with real Takumi(Shogun) and Nanami and the flashback with Rimi too.

Suwa was killed and so was Sena's dad.Kozue finally talked.

And Takumi manned up.And is ready to fight Genichi.

One episode left,till i can finally finished this.
Apr 1, 2014 5:55 AM

Jun 2013
TAKUMI FINALLY GOT HIS DI-SWORD!! YES!!! About freakin' time I'd say! It took him 10/12 episodes but it was well worth it. Last episode, here I come!
Jun 14, 2014 8:06 PM

Mar 2014
Behold the Revelation!! Shogun is the true Takumi!! failed to do anything with his body , He strives hard to achieves his goal Through the Delusions of his own!!
He is really the Ideal MC compared to Takumi ... If his personalities is like to Shogun...
Takumi's reality!! and romance!! ... is to rimi damn... I want a Harem ending ...
FINALLY , TAKUMI CHANGED FOR THE F*CKING SAKE OF EVERYTHING!! ... congrats bro.
Awoken , The Light that will save the World !! Di-sword of Justice is here!! .. Takumi's sword.
The Path to the new world!! .. Mind-reading , Visual Projection.. Control of the Five Senses!!
Takumi on the way!! damn powers of the Silent weapons!! here we go!!
That Nurse ...is the true perpetrator behind all the NEW-GEN events!! Revelation cleared!!
shit... Suicide.. what a waste of life . all for this bullsh*ts of Divine light they believed.
NOZOMI , Meiwa party and Salvation of the divine light!! The True villains of the series!!
Third melt begins!! and ends quickly.
Woah.. the city have gone destruction .
They Fall below the ground !!
I really like the MC now ... He sure have changed alot . damn...yeah!!
Fact : So now we know Shogun is the real takumi... Fabricated or altered Nanami's mind to know recognize that .. Takumi the delusive one ... is her Older brother .
Huge Mosquitoes-like flies are spreading out in the city !! Delusion!? I think.
Psychological attacks!! Work of NOAH II.
Well.. I think he died on a good way ... Saving others is a good deed after all.
Takumi on the rescue!!
NOAH II's powers in on the porter's backpack!?... so Delusional attacks will be possible.
"The Miracle of being reborn is a story as well as a delusion!!" -very well said Takumi!!
Delusion synchronization!! Distorting rules others have made!!
Glad that stupid jerk died with his delusions lol!!
Nichijou Takumi Badass mode!!
Great Ending!!!
Pretty Great Episode!!!
I like Takumi's Transformation!!! Damn Cool!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2014 11:52 AM

Apr 2014
Sooo we finally find out the Generals true identity... I saw this coming, I kinda expected it to be him when I found out Taku was a delusion

Plus Taku's sword is a lot better than I thought.

Nov 26, 2014 8:01 PM

Jan 2012
he was a badass at the ending

Jan 18, 2015 6:02 PM

Apr 2009
CHERRY BOY!!!!!
Apr 21, 2015 7:32 AM

Oct 2014
Solid episode yet again. I liked how the "Those eyes. Whose are they?" at the end of this episode had multiple people saying it (all the main characters?). Pretty excited to see how this all wraps up! Should be pretty intense.
Dec 16, 2015 12:19 PM

Feb 2015
This episode felt rushed for me. The annoying censors dont help either.

Hopefully the next episode is good.
Mar 9, 2016 1:43 AM

Sep 2012
Uno mas episode. I have a feeling it's going to be good.
Nov 29, 2018 5:11 AM

Aug 2018
Well, well, well Takumi finally quit being a pussy and is somewhat more bearable. Onward to the finale.
Feb 16, 2020 4:57 AM

Aug 2018
Yes, Rimi was quite kind to Takumi.. Not too sure, why.. But she was..
Well, in the end all things made sense, and all of them were teased or told briefly previously.. Like Shogun being Takumi - his voice was just too young for his old almost dead man appearance.. You can hear it in first meeting between Takumi and Shogun.. Or other things.. Like people suffering here and there, because of the tortures evil organization performed.. They all were kinda teased or explained here and there.. Though, the order of things is quite confusing in the end.. But that's how mystery anime works, I guess..
And I'm kinda starting to get gist of how illusions work as well.. Basically in any way, lol.. ;p
Well, basically everything done, only fight with big bad remains then?.. ;p Well, hopefully some good slice of life with girls afterwards as well, but we'll see.. ;p
May 29, 2020 8:52 PM

Jun 2015
Why didn't he explain all that to Takumi earlier? that could've solved many more problems.

Also, nice plot armour at the end.
DeagoMay 29, 2020 9:09 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» The Chaos;Head Anime is Bad, but don't give up on it!

Volcanic_Phoenix - 9 hours ago

0 by Volcanic_Phoenix »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DeadIEnd - Dec 25, 2008

247 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 22, 12:40 PM

» Friendly reminder the anime is an absolute embarrassment and the visual novel is legitimately up there with steins gate

Fischer77 - Mar 22, 2023

19 by LoveLikeBlood »»
Jan 14, 12:34 AM

» I. Hate. The. Main. Character. ( 1 2 )

SY_IS_DEAD_IRL - Oct 22, 2008

66 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:08 PM

Poll: » ChäoS;HEAd Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

DeadIEnd - Nov 20, 2008

118 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Mar 10, 2023 4:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.