Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Did Takayuki cheat on Haruka?
Apr 2, 2013 2:11 PM
Nov 2009
Would you count what Takayuki did as cheating?
Nov 23, 2013 10:21 AM
Jan 2011
Mimerio said:

It would be a confusing time for anyone in that situation. Mitsuki did cheat on him with his best friend.
xsilicon9Nov 23, 2013 10:25 AM
Nov 26, 2013 7:40 AM
Jan 2012
Mitsuki is just a horrible person, I must say Takayuki is no saint but Mitsuki is the real villain here.
It's been quite a while since I've seen this anime but I still feel disgusted by this story.
Dec 1, 2013 6:31 AM

Sep 2013
yes it is cheating, i voted too earky and said no :/ but after watching some more episodes it is cruel what takayuki is doing
Dec 1, 2013 6:37 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
probably yes, although what Mitsuki did in return was way worse
Dec 1, 2013 6:55 AM

Sep 2013
HaXXspetten said:
probably yes, although what Mitsuki did in return was way worse

what did she do pls feel free to ruin this anime for me

btw im watching this anime because you recommended it
Dec 1, 2013 1:07 PM

Sep 2013
read after episode 11

Apr 9, 2014 9:48 PM

Apr 2012
AnimeHonor said:
read after episode 11

Even though this would be weird in normal situation, I feel the pain for Shinji too, since he probably liked Mitsuki the whole time but was only used a tool.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Apr 18, 2014 12:51 AM

Apr 2014
Yup alot of Mitsuki fanboys on this forum, but man what a slut if you truly watched every single episode for this anime or w/e you would know what i mean.
I'm done chasing my dreams because I know I'll only wake up to reality. That reality will soon become my dreams.
Aug 29, 2014 1:56 AM

Jan 2014
xsilicon9 said:
Mimerio said:

It would be a confusing time for anyone in that situation. Mitsuki did cheat on him with his best friend.

it wasn`t Mitsuki`s fault, he didn`t pay attention to Mitsuki, it`s his fault
Aug 29, 2014 1:57 AM

Jan 2014
ruinfx said:
Yup alot of Mitsuki fanboys on this forum, but man what a slut if you truly watched every single episode for this anime or w/e you would know what i mean.

She`s not a slut, she became like that because of takayuki
Aug 29, 2014 9:36 PM

Jun 2014
a girl that willing to have sex with random guy is not a slut? really?
Dec 28, 2014 1:37 AM

Jan 2014
blessofcurse said:

I'm pretty sure that is slutty enough... since from what I read in her profile wikia... she almost got drag onto to a hotel by some guy and she was also almost got fuck by that dude... and instead got save by her friend shinjii and had sex with him instead... lol.. she did got save from cheating.. but she still did cheat in the end... that's pretty slutty enough...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Feb 9, 2015 9:40 AM

Jun 2014
DeadZeroSource said:
blessofcurse said:

I'm pretty sure that is slutty enough... since from what I read in her profile wikia... she almost got drag onto to a hotel by some guy and she was also almost got fuck by that dude... and instead got save by her friend shinjii and had sex with him instead... lol.. she did got save from cheating.. but she still did cheat in the end... that's pretty slutty enough...

Yeah. This should be tag as NTR.
Jul 14, 2015 8:45 PM
Jun 2014
blessofcurse said:
DeadZeroSource said:

Yeah. This should be tag as NTR.

Dude thank god I read this, you have saved an innocent soul from NTR
Jun 16, 2016 7:09 AM
Jun 2016
blessofcurse said:

first of all the slut shaming connotations around here are disgusting.

second of all, what the hell did she have to lose/takayuki was already cheating on her with haruka. She probably felt like they were pretty much broken up already, since he basically kept showing haruka as more important than her. He literally almost had sex with an emaciated cripple on a gurney, even though he had mitsuki. Mitsuki was also drunk out of her mind, and genuinely regretted everything later. I'm not saying what she did was right or anything, but it was definitely out of feeling abandoned and alone. Let's remember she has 0 friends because she gave up her life for takayuki, so almost no emotional support, except for takayuki himself and her coworker to a minimal extent. I think it's even worse that in takayuki's cheating, he had feelings for the extra party. Like if he broke up with mitsuki he'd just fall back on haruka, and vice versa so he just fucked around with both of them. And he did this consciously, while being happy at work. That's way more fucked up than mitsuki's one moment of weakness.
Aug 27, 2016 4:03 PM
Apr 2016
I have to agree with the last poster. It was far more disgusting how the main character was cheating on Mitsuki rather than the reverse. He was about to get married to her and then he just abandons her emotionally for Haruka. He goes as far as to completely ignore Mitsuki while they are living together, and there was even that scene where he barely acknowledges her when he sees her on the bus and gets off to visit the ex-girlfriend. Could you imagine if you were in that spot?

It wasn't good but frankly it was understandable that he was cheated on. He didn't even seem to care until they switched everything the last episode.
Oct 24, 2016 10:17 AM

Oct 2016
Cheating is supposed to be a bad thing?? what a twisted culture we live in...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mitsuki or Haruka? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xinil - Feb 1, 2007

255 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 25, 5:03 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

180 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 24, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

52 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 23, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 3 Discussion

Di27 - Apr 16, 2008

47 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 22, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Kimi ga Nozomu Eien Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Di27 - Apr 17, 2008

55 by Origami_Cyclone »»
Feb 8, 4:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.